TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 20

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 20

Unread post by nickypicky »

dolliedays wrote:Hi Jonathan! :mock: YOUR WELCOME for todays video title! All your loving minions try to come up with a title when you ask for ideas.. butyou get your ideas HERE! I see your interest lies more with us than them :) You love to spite the haters more than you care about your 14 year old minions ( Who are still waiting on their "prizes")
See you again here soon!! :love2:
HAAAAA!--aaaaannnnnd :busted: :lol: :lol:
Irishish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishish »

Forget about believing the coffee machine line in itself sure every day is accounted for as if they wouldn't mention friends coming over :L

Oh and is it just me or didn't he use that everyday?? and he says hardly ever? I say Anna threw it in a rage or they sold it on donedeal! maybe they need the money why else would they have to choose between giving to charity and doing a budget giveaway.

Just entered Fleur's designer handbag giveaway today, I didn't win Anna's socks or Nandos sauces so I think I'll give this one a shot.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

She has no slipper socks because she stepped in pee? Those dogs should have been house trained months ago, disgusting.
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

By friend does anyone else think he means one of his sisters who visited them around Christmas?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Jaeme wrote:She has no slipper socks because she stepped in pee? Those dogs should have been house trained months ago, disgusting.
also, they rather give these chicken burgers to the dogs than taking care of crying emilia...
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

geekinthepink wrote:
Jaeme wrote:She has no slipper socks because she stepped in pee? Those dogs should have been house trained months ago, disgusting.
also, they rather give these chicken burgers to the dogs than taking care of crying emilia...
Argh I didn't get that far... disgusting. I still can't believe they feed their dogs chicken nuggets either - they don't appear to even cool them properly so it's amazing that they don't have the dogs puking rings around them.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

J.'s Dad talkin to E.: "you're Dad was always deranged." :hee:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:J.'s Dad talkin to E.: "you're Dad was always deranged." :hee:
I liked his dad. he seemed really nice.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thanks oreo. you're a good kitty for biting jofatso's finger. :love2:

umm, I don't own a car but... you don't put boiling water on your frozen windshield, do you? I mean? my common sense tells me not to?
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

geekinthepink wrote:thanks oreo. you're a good kitty for biting jofatso's finger. :love2:

umm, I don't own a car but... you don't put boiling water on your frozen windshield, do you? I mean? my common sense tells me not to?
On a brand new car it would possibly be ok. On his 8 year old car...I wouldn't...any imperfections in the laminate over the glass and you're gonna end up cracking it if you keep doing it.

Hey cheap ass jofattyfungus...there's this marvelous invention for your windows, it's called ANTI FREEZE SPRAY
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

poisonprincess21 wrote:
proudmama wrote:
poisonprincess21 wrote: By weaning do you mean stopping breast feeding? It's just that the healthcare professionals in Scotland (where I'm from) use the term "weaning" to refer to the introduction of food to a baby rather than stopping BF'ing. So I think it might be the same in Ireland too. If E doesn't have another appointment until after she has turns 6 months that would explain why they gave her the info now. My midwife gave me a "weaning" info pack at 4 months and it was just for recipe ideas for baby food, a list of suitable foods and foods to avoid (for allergies). So I'm assuming it would be a similar thing?
Ok, didn't know that weaning in Scotland/Ireland meant the introduction of solids. In the US, when a mom is breastfeeding and says she wants to wean, it means stop breastfeeding all together. That would make sense then since E could start solids in a couple of months. She will probably make Jofatty do all the feedings with the baby food so she can get out of doing even more work.

It's strange that it means totally different things isn't it. I've no idea why it is different here. It made researching it quite annoying though as when I put it into google, most of the websites had information referring to the US meaning of the word weaning which wasn't what I was looking for at all!
I just googled "weaning in Ireland" and it came up with what you said weaning means in Scotland: starting baby on solids. Funny how it means two completely different things! I think a bunch of medical professionals should get together and decide on one meaning for it to avoid confusion.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

geekinthepink wrote:thanks oreo. you're a good kitty for biting jofatso's finger. :love2:

Yeah you shouldn't do that. I think you should plan time before you leave to either scrape your windshield or allow your car heater to heat the windshield and melt it off.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

CraftyLady wrote:I love how when they get ragged on, they always come up with something to win the minions back. First the giveaway, and now the "we gave the coffee machine away to our friends"...really Jofee Jokes, because i find that hard to believe.
Right..he had "friends over" and never mentioned anywhere ( twitter, face book ect) of his friends visiting before and gave the coffee maker away to a female friend. I understand people not wanting to be on camera but I just dont see Jofus vlogging off and on the whole day and on twitter and leaving that out that he actually had friends over. :?
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

Today's vlog was all about what we talk about her. They went overboard to show that "they do take care of her"..until the end..when the lie ended and it was back to normal. Them acting like fools and baby crying in the background
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

geekinthepink wrote:
nickypicky wrote:J.'s Dad talkin to E.: "you're Dad was always deranged." :hee:
I liked his dad. he seemed really nice.
:lol: His dad is pretty funny. "your dad was always deranged..he was born deranged, then he went to family that was all deranged so that helped him along" LOL It was funny but also Jofus mom seems like a nice lady too. It makes me sort of curious!

Meanwhile.. Anna sounded like she was almost in tears with happiness over Emelia in those skinny jeans :?
IceIce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IceIce »

How would anyone think to pour boiling water on the windshield?! I would never even have thought of that! Just no. It really doesn't take that long to scrape the ice off of the windshield. There are tools for that. Plus you can have your car running (heaters on, blowing directly to the windshields from the inside) for a few minutes (2 minutes in -5 Celsius is the recommended time, longer than that then the exhaust gases from standing will destroy the earth ;) ) while you use those tools to scrape off the ice.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

nickypicky wrote:
dolliedays wrote:Hi Jonathan! :mock: YOUR WELCOME for todays video title! All your loving minions try to come up with a title when you ask for ideas.. butyou get your ideas HERE! I see your interest lies more with us than them :) You love to spite the haters more than you care about your 14 year old minions ( Who are still waiting on their "prizes")
Well, I see she did actually have skinny jeans on lol Not sure maybe Anna forgot about them in the pile of clothes sent by minions and she remembered. "Ah! OH.MY.GAWD! She HAS Skinny jeans, how could I forget!??! * takes tags off and puts them on her right away without washing * :D

"Baby with Grandpa" would have just been too nice.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dolliedays wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
Well, I see she did actually have skinny jeans on lol Not sure maybe Anna forgot about them in the pile of clothes sent by minions and she remembered. "Ah! OH.MY.GAWD! She HAS Skinny jeans, how could I forget!??! * takes tags off and puts them on her right away without washing * :D

"Baby with Grandpa" would have just been too nice.
I know right!? jerk faces and E. look all squeezed up in those pants NOT cute.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”