TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 22

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 22

Unread post by Gin0915 »

RubyWoo wrote: People who show up at your house because they've stalked you online enough to know where you live are not friendly types lmao! Regardless of that they have said, if they were friendly why move twice because of it? My point exactly, I'm sure there are some creeps out there who would love to have something of Annas from her childhood, or worse, something of her deceased fathers, a book or something, because as far as I'm aware he was a pretty renowned Italian Lecturer. They're definitely not the sharpest tools in the box.
Lol, very true. I wrote it, because when Anna mentioned it, she said the people were nice and brought gifts or something like that. Either way, I'd be creeped out a tad in her place because yeah, you never know. Though I doubt that's why they moved twice. This last time maybe, what with Emilia and all.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Meringue wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:"Outrageously accused of being a paedophile becaused he showered his daughter" I was pretty sure the paedophile comments came because he said he wanted to have a threesome with his daughter and his wife ~(In jest I have no doubt but he still said it) and not because he showered with her?
Yes and he said he wants to marry Emilia.

I don't think he is a paedophile but saying things like that is just asking for trouble!

Also the article says "he showered his daughter". Not "he showered naked with his daughter" which is what happened. I don't care that he was naked with her, I was more concerned with her choking on all the water and the water being the wrong temperature.

Yeah I noticed that too the way she was spluttering, theres a reason baby baths are sold. I would never get into a shower with a child, soap and skin = slippery and a potential to drop a very fragile human. He should have had a towel on his chest or something for grip, and I'm sure if that temperature was comfortable for him to be standing in, then it was too hot for Emilia.

I have to say, I don't think the reporter buys their bullsh*t though, because at the end of the article she says that all of the cyber bullying and the abuse that Sac-Jol receive is sure fire proof of the dangers of publishing pictures of children online. I feel like the paper actually used them to say that you should keep your kids behind the screen and not push them all over the net, and used Sac-Jol to prove that point since the abuse Emilia received was really something disgraceful.
flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

I don't really know what A and J are to gain from this article. It's not like it's in a large newspaper where people round the world can view it. Everyone in Ireland have heard it all before and clearly don't like them and I can't imagine a bunch of teenagers going out and buying the independent....anyone that reads that kind of newspaper will have half a brain and see right through them.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Meringue wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
Yes, I agree, sad. And once again the baby is exploited for the sake of it. Wonder if Anna has any concern or second thoughts about putting E "out there". Poor thing has to grow up, be able to speak and comprehend before she's able to say whether she wants to be in the public eye.
But don't forget, Jonathan said that obviously Emilia will want to be on the internet because Anna and Jonathan both want to be on the internet and Emilia is a part of them.

So, so stupid.
if they really would be SOOOO hurt and offended and sad and depressed (and so on) by the "hate" (which isn't even hate!), they'd stop vlogging and disappear. seriously, that would be the best thing they've ever done.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Gin0915 wrote:
RubyWoo wrote: People who show up at your house because they've stalked you online enough to know where you live are not friendly types lmao! Regardless of that they have said, if they were friendly why move twice because of it? My point exactly, I'm sure there are some creeps out there who would love to have something of Annas from her childhood, or worse, something of her deceased fathers, a book or something, because as far as I'm aware he was a pretty renowned Italian Lecturer. They're definitely not the sharpest tools in the box.
Lol, very true. I wrote it, because when Anna mentioned it, she said the people were nice and brought gifts or something like that. Either way, I'd be creeped out a tad in her place because yeah, you never know. Though I doubt that's why they moved twice. This last time maybe, what with Emilia and all.
Yeah that was why they moved into their new house, because in the run up to the move Anna was saying it a lot. That the people were lovely and it was fine while it was just them but with Emilia on the way they wanted to ensure her safety by moving to a location that no one knew about. So a bit of both really. Which is totally fine I don't think they are bad for doing it. I'm just waiting for the moment they vlog the outside of their house because they're not getting that attention anymore. I mean it's not like anna or jonathan couldnt have moved their crap into the master in the old house and done up a nursery, 2 adults and a baby do not need a 3/4 bed home to accomodate a "Makeup room" and a "Games room" for the grown ups lol
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Meringue wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:"Outrageously accused of being a paedophile becaused he showered his daughter" I was pretty sure the paedophile comments came because he said he wanted to have a threesome with his daughter and his wife ~(In jest I have no doubt but he still said it) and not because he showered with her?
Yes and he said he wants to marry Emilia.

I don't think he is a paedophile but saying things like that is just asking for trouble!

Also the article says "he showered his daughter". Not "he showered naked with his daughter" which is what happened. I don't care that he was naked with her, I was more concerned with her choking on all the water and the water being the wrong temperature.
That, and he played into that on purpose more than once. You cannot have it both ways, Dofailus. Saying stupid things and acting sleazy, why at least don't they think of E. When she is older and if she sees this, how sick will she feel. Even reading that article would make me stop and think "Why didn't my parents do something instead of spreading it further?". On the other hand, it would be funny, sort of, if he dug a hole under himself by complaining about it. You know how people think, "There's no smoke without fire."
Last edited by Gin0915 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Dandelion wrote:
Who cares? They'll take anything out of context to suit themselves. They've never been big on truth.
I know, I was just wondering had I missed something because I didn't see anyone calling him a paedophile for showering with her is all :)
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

RubyWoo wrote:
Dandelion wrote:
Who cares? They'll take anything out of context to suit themselves. They've never been big on truth.
I know, I was just wondering had I missed something because I didn't see anyone calling him a paedophile for showering with her is all :)
The "who cares?" wasn't my "who cares?" toward your comment, but A&J's "who cares?" at authenticity. :)
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

RubyWoo wrote:
Dandelion wrote:
I don't recall anyone doing that, not on here anyway. People mentioned how imprudent he was with E's safety and comfort. But some of the not so tasteful things he said and some gross behaviours were mentioned. This one is really his own fault.

flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

I just had a look at the pic in the newspaper. I find it so so sad Emilia is dragged into all this mess.
Both me and my sister were in our local newspaper for winning a competition when we were younger, mum cut the pics of us out so she could show us when we were older. It's nice to look back on and feel quite proud you managed to achieve something and get in the paper.
Whats Emilia going to think looking back on the media coverage of her,
'Guess what Emilia you were in the papers when you were younger'
'Why?'
'Oh because you were being abused but don't worry we made lots of money'
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Dandelion wrote: The "who cares?" wasn't my "who cares?" toward your comment, but A&J's "who cares?" at authenticity. :)
Ah ok, my mistake <3
klutzerklois
Informer
Informer

Unread post by klutzerklois »

Exactly. If Anna really WAS depressed, she would stop the vlogs. But no, she just whines like a big baby, putting this whole pretence act of being depressed on. It's all so staged, Anna and Jofus are so transparent. Certainly aren't fooling me with their whole media-led "depressed by the haterzzzz" bullshit
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

there's a new blog post about her hair.

It really is short! What do you guys think? My hubby loves it as this pretty much the same style I had when we first got together. The only difference is I went a lot darker this time! I think the poor stylists at the salon thought I was some kind of crazy woman reeling from postpartum hormones when I arrived announcing that I wanted "all of it chopped off...and darker." Ha ha ha! They asked me lots of questions like "have you ever had short hair before?", "are you absolutely sure?" and right before she cut it my hairdresser asked "are you ready??" I was ready though, I've never been one of those people who's emotionally attached to their hair even though you would probably think I would be after it had gotten that long! But my hair grows so fast and has been lots of different colours so I think it's fun to change it up once in a while!

funny that she activated the comments again. probably because she wants all the compliments and praise.
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meringue »

geekinthepink wrote: funny that she activated the comments again. probably because she wants all the compliments and praise.
spot on.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

I personally think that he went too drastic, sure she had the hairstyle before but she has been growing it longer for years, to whack it all off is a huge change, and whether she admits she was emotionally attatched to her hair or not, everyone is to some degree. I read once that your hair is the one thing you can make a small change to that dramatically alters your appearance and I agree. I think that she needed a good chop, and definitely a darker colour but I definitely think she went too short. For a stylist who was so concerned with her mental wellbeing they sure didnt skimp on the shears. It also ages her at least ten years, for those who thought she looked middle aged before she certainly does now. Longer hair implies youthfulness and shorter hair is more "mommy hair"
I have yet to hear the words "Mommy hair" used in a positive manner either.
I did that whole "I want to chop it off" when I had my son, I'm so glad I had a mother who had sense enough to tell me not to, and a hubby who loved my hair long enough to tell me he'd miss it. What a mistake that would have been for me. I hope she really loves it, but I definitely think it suits her better longer. I also totally agree with geekinthepink, she totally reactivated her comments for the praise she knows she's going to get over this haircut.
Last edited by RubyWoo on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:there's a new blog post about her hair.

It really is short! What do you guys think? My hubby loves it as this pretty much the same style I had when we first got together. The only difference is I went a lot darker this time! I think the poor stylists at the salon thought I was some kind of crazy woman reeling from postpartum hormones when I arrived announcing that I wanted "all of it chopped off...and darker." Ha ha ha! They asked me lots of questions like "have you ever had short hair before?", "are you absolutely sure?" and right before she cut it my hairdresser asked "are you ready??" I was ready though, I've never been one of those people who's emotionally attached to their hair even though you would probably think I would be after it had gotten that long! But my hair grows so fast and has been lots of different colours so I think it's fun to change it up once in a while!

funny that she activated the comments again. probably because she wants all the compliments and praise.
But she included a cute little disclaimer at the bottom :D. I don't like the hair in those pictures at all, it looks so middle-aged, so drab. And why is it so messy? It looked better curly imo.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:

But she included a cute little disclaimer at the bottom :D. I don't like the hair in those pictures at all, it looks so middle-aged, so drab. And why is it so messy? It looked better curly imo.
absolutely agree. I mean, somehow it's stupid for me to care about her god damn hair but they make such a fuss about it that you simply have to discuss it. I don't like it either in these pictures. it ages her and she looks like a mother in her thirties.
klutzerklois
Informer
Informer

Gin0915 wrote:

I agree.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

on the side of her blog, the 1 year wedding anniversary one came up.

I scrolled down and saw this: "Jonathan was not there when my dad passed away...he was still in England and I had flown back to Ireland to be with my family in his final moments of life. So the next time Jonathan saw him was in a coffin in the funeral home. It means so much to me that the last thing Jonathan ever said to my dad was when he leant over, touched his hand and whispered "I'll look after her now"."

sounds like something from a soap opera but quite sad as well. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes. I love my dad and I do need him.
but these sentences sound like her dad was very close to her and that jonathan has to play that role now. he's being the daddy. and that's exactly how he treats her sometimes. like a child. and she lets him do it. this is wrong.
klutzerklois
Informer
Informer

She looks like she is nearing her 40's! I'm SO surprised she lopped it all off. I don't think the style does anything for her facial features. I do believe her best color and cut was her pre-wedding hair

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”