TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 26

proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 26

Unread post by proudmama »

Once again, airbrush FAIL. She looks like a neanderthal with a prominent hairy brow. Someone get this girl some tweezers asap before she morphs into Joanderthal.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 26

Unread post by lemontree »

she looks SO old. She should really get high quality skincare products, visit a dermatologist and also a cosmetologist once a week.

what's up wth the two lighter spots at her hairline, the side over her left brow.
learn how to use photoshop already. smh
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

she looks like she has had some plastic surgery done :?
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
memememe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by memememe »

I think that Anna is pretty, sure she has skin issues etc but then those who don't are lucky in my experience. I do however think her face shape falls into the type where a decision has to be made as to whether ass or face is the priority? Less body fat obviously means slimmer bum, thighs etc, but in her case it also means more wrinkles due to no fat on her face and gaunt appearance due to her cheekbones. The heavy handed makeup and messy hair does little to help of course.

Think I would wear a bag over my head sooner than appear on camera though!!! So feel hypocritical commenting on her appearance lol :( :D :shy: :shy: :ninja: :ninja:
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

Nesoi wrote:she looks like she has had some plastic surgery done :?
In a back alley somewhere! Her face looks oddly misshapen.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

This may sound really mean but I have always thought that Anna's features make her look like someone who has had bad plastic surgery and now I think that even more so. She looks really bad! She needs to stop worrying about that 23" waist and gain some of her weight back.
antiguru
Talker
Talker

Unread post by antiguru »

I agree. I thought she looked prettier when she was pregnant because her face was more filled out. I don't think a 23" waist is worth it if you end up looking 30 years older because of it.
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Dr. Seuss
antiguru
Talker
Talker

Unread post by antiguru »

I agree. I thought she looked prettier when she was pregnant because her face was more filled out. I don't think a 23" waist is worth it if you end up looking 30 years older because of it.
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Dr. Seuss
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Suntropics wrote:
This may sound really mean but I have always thought that Anna's features make her look like someone who has had bad plastic surgery and now I think that even more so. She looks really bad! She needs to stop worrying about that 23" waist and gain some of her weight back.
absolutely agree with you. she always had that "beverly hills housewives" face (or whatever this show is called). but then again it's her face. what should she do about it other than use nicer products etc.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

proudmama wrote:Image
Once again, airbrush FAIL. She looks like a neanderthal with a prominent hairy brow. Someone get this girl some tweezers asap before she morphs into Joanderthal.
Looks like he went crazy with the blur too and the liquify tool. If you look on your lefthandside (Anna's right), the line between her hair and her head is totally crooked. He clearly does not know what he's doing here and needs to get some self-taught or professional lessons. Remember, this is his JOB after all. No one looks like this is real life.

Poor girl should go to a derm, not use the blur tool. Again, I'm not being critical. I myself have shitty skin and have been to over 4 dermatologists. It's not a shameful thing, Anna! Just go find a doctor already instead of covering your skin up with pounds of foundation.

JESUS with the 501 errors WHYYYYY
Last edited by savetheempire on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyTheBug »

I think Anna might be pregnant again.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

LadyTheBug wrote:I think Anna might be pregnant again.
What makes you think that?
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Well, Jonathan mentioned something about 2 babies and 6 dogs... but maybe just to stir things up. And Anna has been breaking up, doesn't use her stripping face washes anymore, looks kinda puffy around eyes and lips. Maybe I am wrong.
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Secret of wearing such a heavy makeup daily and using eye cream too late. Being so obsessed with her oily skin, she is basically sucking everything out from her face with her drying suffocating cake makeup. It looks like paper to me.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

savetheempire wrote:
proudmama wrote: Once again, airbrush FAIL. She looks like a neanderthal with a prominent hairy brow. Someone get this girl some tweezers asap before she morphs into Joanderthal.
Looks like he went crazy with the blur too and the liquify tool. If you look on your lefthandside (Anna's right), the line between her hair and her head is totally crooked. He clearly does not know what he's doing here and needs to get some self-taught or professional lessons. Remember, this is his JOB after all. No one looks like this is real life.

Poor girl should go to a derm, not use the blur tool. Again, I'm not being critical. I myself have shitty skin and have been to over 4 dermatologists. It's not a shameful thing, Anna! Just go find a doctor already instead of covering your skin up with pounds of foundation.

JESUS with the 501 errors WHYYYYY
She should indeed invest in a derm or at least a good esthetician. Her skin is really not bad, it seems mostly a reflection of her habits; eating, sleeping, as well as rather inferior skincare. Whenever she goes without makeup it's not so much spotty as tired and grey looking, and she's got clogged pores/bumps. A quality acid treatment would take care of the bumps most likely, and more veggies, better sleeping habits and some aerobic activity would do wonders for her troubles. She also doesn't exfoliate enough.
What the heck is Dofungus doing to her glabella? Is he blind and how does she not have an issue with him making her look like that?
This is funny, a comment on her March favourites vid:

"You should list your favorites in the box like others do .Oh right, Jofus edits this for you, you don't know how."
LOL :lol:
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

LadyTheBug wrote:Secret of wearing such a heavy makeup daily and using eye cream too late. Being so obsessed with her oily skin, she is basically sucking everything out from her face with her drying suffocating cake makeup. It looks like paper to me.

She shouldn't use so much makeup under her eyes. I'm a year older than Anna, wear sunscreen religiously and sunglasses and even I have under eye lines. I find that whenever I put makeup anywhere near them, they just look more pronounced. I can't imagine what they'd look like if I piled on primer, foundation, concealer and powder on them. She should find a foundation that matches her skin and then avoid putting so many products on her lines.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

"There's no one I love more than myself"- J. Spoken from a father! Like I said. J is the most narcissistic human being I've seen. How can a father and a husband make a statement like that?
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

LadyTheBug wrote:Secret of wearing such a heavy makeup daily and using eye cream too late. Being so obsessed with her oily skin, she is basically sucking everything out from her face with her drying suffocating cake makeup. It looks like paper to me.

She shouldn't use so much makeup under her eyes. I'm a year older than Anna, wear sunscreen religiously and sunglasses and even I have under eye lines. I find that whenever I put makeup anywhere near them, they just look more pronounced. I can't imagine what they'd look like if I piled on primer, foundation, concealer and powder on them. She should find a foundation that matches her skin and then avoid putting so many products on her lines.
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ms.peony »

proudmama wrote: Once again, airbrush FAIL. She looks like a neanderthal with a prominent hairy brow. Someone get this girl some tweezers asap before she morphs into Joanderthal.
:shock: :shock: Holy shit. She looks so terrible; like that crazy plastic surgery cat lookalike woman. I can’t believe she looked at these pictures and thought yea these are good I’ll post these.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

ms.peony wrote:
:shock: :shock: Holy shit. She looks so terrible; like that crazy plastic surgery cat lookalike woman. I can’t believe she looked at these pictures and thought yea these are good I’ll post these.
I like Anna's feature's but that crazy cat-wannabe woman totally came to my mind as well, with these photos.
We forgot, Dofungus edits all, she's magically forgetting how to do anything and everything for herself, she had no choice over those photos, lol. :hee:
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”