TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 27

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 27

Unread post by Gin0915 »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Lol @ Anna saying she's petite. She used to say she was 5' 6. Theres a rare pic of them stood together in sorrento where Anna is clearly taller than Johnathan. She's just throwing the word petite around as its become somewhat fashionable and Johnathan kept saying he liked little, feminine petite women in a driving clip pre pregnancy - I remember Anna being highly annoyed and looked offended.
Well, of course, being 5'5" he is rather a petite, er, um... man, I guess, himself. He had to say that, lol, considering he's not only super short but also a runt and a failure in many other aspects of his life. A woman of more height would make him feel even more ridiculous than he already knows he is. He'd really feel his shortcomings, no pun intended, as her height would not only accentuate to him his shortness, but all the other things than make him an undesirable partner. I didn't watch that vlog, but it sounds so silly, his idea of femininity, lol--Anna may play the helpless female, but she's not the most feminine thing there--she could be but she choose to be grey and beige and blend in the background.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:why do they always have to film emilia's "breakfast"? it looks like puke. and always off that table... I've never seen that before with other families
Yes! It is so revolting, it makes me gag. Constant pictures of the child, and the area around her, smeared with food she clearly doesn't get to ingest. Why do people think that is cute or endearing, blegh.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

What is MSD? I've seen it mentioned a few times and was just wondering if anyone could help me out?
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
antiguru
Talker
Talker

Unread post by antiguru »

thereshegoesagain wrote:What is MSD? I've seen it mentioned a few times and was just wondering if anyone could help me out?
Mama Style Diet. Anna's mom.
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Dr. Seuss
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

I HATE to see something like that!
It looks like Ecuadorian logic: just throw the car seat in the back and if you're not too lazy strap the seat belt around it...
In Germany it is a violation of law to not use a baby car seat correctly, don't know about Ireland though.

Just imagine a car crossing a red light (just like J likes to do it) and crashing into the side oh MSD's car. Emilia would fly right out of the window... smh
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

There goes Dofus again cashing in on someone else's idea. Taylor Swift this time, correct me if I'm wrong. And, lol, he's taken to calling the minions "friend". :lol:

tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tamithomas »

Sweet mary of all of that's holy, those first 30 seconds of the v-log today. Jo and Anna, there's some stuff that is for family viewing only. No one needed to see that. Very awkward.
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

antiguru wrote:
thereshegoesagain wrote:What is MSD? I've seen it mentioned a few times and was just wondering if anyone could help me out?
Mama Style Diet. Anna's mom.
thanks! :)
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
SoBeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoBeee »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Lol @ Anna saying she's petite. She used to say she was 5' 6. Theres a rare pic of them stood together in sorrento where Anna is clearly taller than Johnathan. She's just throwing the word petite around as its become somewhat fashionable and Johnathan kept saying he liked little, feminine petite women in a driving clip pre pregnancy - I remember Anna being highly annoyed and looked offended.

True! Anna used to talk about how she could never wear any highheals, because Jonathan was just her height - not taller, as she claims now. Also, I've always been so annoyed by Anna going on and on about how "petite" she (thought) she was... when clearly she had an average hight and weight. She said that she was about 123lb pre-pregnancy - that's just normal for her height, but not particularly skinny. She obviously just likes to think about herself like that... That kind of picture just seems to fit her better when it comes to her claiming she can't do anything on her own, especially nothing that might be exhausting... everything is just too hard for Anna, because she is SO petite and weak - so, someone else needs to do all the work while she's sitting on her lazy ass in Cupcake-Wonderland.

Also, I'm pretty sure the nurse didn't really say that Emelias weight was "perfect"... at least not for her height! Probably Anna just wouldn't tell anyone the truth about that, because heaven forbid, that she, who is "so petite and small" might have an overweight daughter! Unfortunately I have to say that in todays vlog Emelia really looked more chubby than ever... it just doesn't look normal or healthy anymore, I'm really sorry to say this about a baby. But her parents really need to change her crappy diet and finally let her out of her contraptions, so E. can move arround more and burn some calories.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anna petite? That's a joke right? I must be a midget then...I'm 5'0 1/2 feet tall. Anna, stop trying to kid yourself you're average height. The only "petite" one is Jo.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Gin0915 wrote:There goes Dofus again cashing in on someone else's idea. Taylor Swift this time, correct me if I'm wrong. And, lol, he's taken to calling the minions "friend". :lol:
you're totally right because that was the first thing I saw when the video popped up :D
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I also don't understand why they give her food without a spoon? a teaspoon made out of plastic would do the job. she could experience on her own how to use it. if it doesn't work: fine, take the hand. but let her try if you're too fucking lazy to feed her! how will this kid know how to eat later on? when my dad and his wife had my brother, their food was usually totally cold when they finished feeding him his portion. isn't that how it goes?!
I just imagine her faceplanting into every meal she gets later on because she doesn't know how to eat with cutlery. lol. sorry, that was mean. but you know what I'm trying to say.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

for you Jofatso :rofl:

klutzerklois
Informer
Informer

Unread post by klutzerklois »

lemontree wrote:for you Jofatso :rofl:

The image doesn't work
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

I see they have Emilia trained to laugh 'on cue' now FFS! :x She isn't a fekkin show pony. And what company in their right mind would associate themselves with these 2 wackjobs! BTW ANyone going to the meet up? :D
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nesoi wrote:I see they have Emilia trained to laugh 'on cue' now FFS! :x She isn't a fekkin show pony. And what company in their right mind would associate themselves with these 2 wackjobs! BTW ANyone going to the meet up? :D
unfortunately, I'm going to fly to crete on that particular meet up day. really bummed about it. NOT!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

I love when Anna does these stupid "our daily schedule" blog posts. It always blows the "you only see 12-15 mins of their day" logic out the window. She basically proved that Emilia is confined all day long.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Nesoi wrote:I see they have Emilia trained to laugh 'on cue' now FFS! :x She isn't a fekkin show pony. And what company in their right mind would associate themselves with these 2 wackjobs! BTW ANyone going to the meet up? :D
unfortunately, I'm going to fly to crete on that particular meet up day. really bummed about it. NOT!
Gahhh! Envious! I'd kill to go. My mom's been planning on going to Europe, visiting family and all for the past year or so, lol. She claims she'll be going come autumn. I'm so hoping to go with her, it'll be cheaper, what with car rentals and all.

Unread post by Guest »

It's quite odd the prevalence of little girl things that Anna covets. Devoting a whole room to the pink cupcake theme, the baby butterfly bowl for her "snacks", dressing up the dogs like toys with their bows etc.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Personally I don't think it'd be fair on their part if any of us go. I mean, it's one thing to gossip here but it would be a low blow to crash the party sorta speak. May as well let them have their fun times and we can bitch about it all we want here lol.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”