Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 28

Unread post by tamithomas »

SoBeee wrote:
tamithomas wrote:
strangerdanger wrote:I haven't been regularly watching the vlogs lately but was just wondering if she's been doing any driving practice lately? I can't believe they made such a big deal out of practising before she even passed her theory test, even going so far as buying a car for her... Yet has she gone driving once since passing the test?? Honestly what a waste of money to buy her that car she will never use.
Nope, as usual..she practiced once and gave up. Jofus is back to driving them everywhere. So sad..when you have a child, both parents must know how to drive just in case one of the parents are too sick to drive and you need to bring the kid to an appointment or something, the other parent must be able to do so. My hubby is in the process of teaching me how to drive atm since we're ttc. I don't want to do my courses blindly. I want to know what I'm doing first before I do it.

But even if one of them can't drive or doesn't want to, normally they can still go out and reach places ALONE. When people don't have their own car they usually just take the bus, walk or have a bike - shouldn't be a problem, especially when you're actually living in or near a city, like Anna does.
Personally on that part, I wouldn't be the quickest to judge as we don't know the exact lay out of their city or how far they actually live from the destinations they need to get to. Right now I'm stuck getting around everywhere with my hubby because I don't legally drive yet and there's no buses around at all (small town) and it's in front a 90km/h street. Although I know that's not the exact case for Anna, I'd want to know their surrounding areas although they keep on trying to keep their location super secret which I can understand. But still, it still doesn't excuse her from being lazy. Jo shouldn't have to do the driving everywhere. It's like as if Anna has a phobia of independence. I know she has a 1950's mentality on women which she's made it very apparent in several v-logs but even before women had equality,they still had independence.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”