TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 28

proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 28

Unread post by proudmama »

christina11 wrote:I am seriously at my wits end with these 2...watching the vlog from yesterday pissed me off..it's painfully obvious that Emilia fell backwards and bashed her head..this is why he edited it out. And those mangy mutts always all over her...fucking dogs should be outside in a kennel, not in the house with a baby. I can imagine the amount of dog hair in that house. Poor Emilia. And at the restaurant, feeding her greasy french fries? really? even the friends they were sitting with were looking at them like they were crazy! I have 2 kids myself..at Emilia's age I was pureeing fruit and veggies for them, not shoving random, unhealthy foods in front of them on a table! Emilia is a doll, she is so cute but in all honesty, she is way to heavy for a baby her age. She doesn't get to move around enough and they are feeding her extremely unhealthy foods. I tried to comment on FB yesterday about not giving her french fries and people went NUTS on me on there! These minions are insane! Also, I haven't watched all their vlogs, but does Anna actually ever interact with Emilia? like read with her and so on?
I agree with you. To answer your question: no, Anna doesn't really ever interact with E other than saying she's "cute" or discussing her outfit. She doesn't read to her but in some sham video they did (something like life of a SAHM or other) and Anna pretended as if she plays with Emilia, feeds her, bathes her, reads to her. It was such BS because in every vlog, we always see her stick E in a highchair or exersaucer then walk off. She even leaves her daughter on the bed while she showers and puts on her makeup or leaves her on another floor of the house by herself while she "vacuums" (I say that in quotes because I have a hard time believing Anna does any housework).
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

I have never seen anyone suffering from hayfever that acted like her. I don't have hayfever luckily and I understand that it can be bad. a colleague of mine sneezes a lot because of it, has red puffy eyes. but she doesn't even look "bad" (except for the concrete on her face). is she over-dramatizing this whole hayfever thing? staying in bed all evening because of it?!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

geekinthepink wrote:I have never seen anyone suffering from hayfever that acted like her. I don't have hayfever luckily and I understand that it can be bad. a colleague of mine sneezes a lot because of it, has red puffy eyes. but she doesn't even look "bad" (except for the concrete on her face). is she over-dramatizing this whole hayfever thing? staying in bed all evening because of it?!
I got food poisoning from my mother's day lunch, and the next day I was puking like crazy. My husband had to go to work and I had to take care of my kids. I didn't complain once throughout the day, and was able to feed them, clean, bathe them, and get them ready for bed like always. She takes the littlest things and uses them as excuses to get out of being a mom. GROW UP ANNA!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Can other mums confirm if this is the normal 'cuddly' look for a baby Emilia's age? Did your kids look this cuddly at 8 months?
Or is the junk food and other crap they feed her already showing what bad effect it is having just cos they can't be arsed to puree healthy food?
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
MiddleofAmerica
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MiddleofAmerica »

Nesoi wrote:Can other mums confirm if this is the normal 'cuddly' look for a baby Emilia's age? Did your kids look this cuddly at 8 months?
Or is the junk food and other crap they feed her already showing what bad effect it is having just cos they can't be arsed to puree healthy food?
She's totally chubby but it's getting to a point were it's not cute chubby. It looks like a painful chubby with all of those rolls. Who has rolls on their fore-arms. The chubb isn't soft and squishy, it looks hard and tight. Ouch!
klutzerklois
Informer
Informer

Unread post by klutzerklois »

Nesoi wrote:Can other mums confirm if this is the normal 'cuddly' look for a baby Emilia's age? Did your kids look this cuddly at 8 months?
my 10 month old bf baby does not look like that. However, I don't leave my son in the swing, high chair or exersaucer all day, nor do I feed him absolute junk for his solid meals.
klutzerklois
Informer
Informer

Emilia looks bloated. I would say from eating carbs and bad foods like Thai green curry.

I mean REALLY? For an 8 month old BABY?!
Last edited by klutzerklois on Fri May 24, 2013 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

When they go to restaurants do they take anything appropriate for Emilia or just rely on the few things she will eat there to be enough? I've never even seen the child drink anything at home or out. I'm surprised she hasn't started slimming down because it doesn't seem like she gets enough to eat. It all ends up on the floor or in the dogs' stomachs. That other couple they eat with always look at them like they're crazy when they feed E adult food. I'm sure they talk about them when they're not around.

I didn't think it was possible, but A&J are worse parents than J&B and most of us here know that's bad. At least J&B are feeding Juli soft foods and actually sit down and feed her. I think she drinks too much water, though. Sorry, off topic..lol

Looking at that pic, if they keep on Emilia is going to be like those kids that have been on Maury. 3 years old and weigh 80 lbs or something outrageous. She is definitely gaining weight quickly from what she eats and the inactivity. It's really sad. They'll probably bully her if she grows up to be overweight. I can see Anna being a bitch about E's weight down the road. It won't be so "cute", then huh, Anna? :/
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class"
klutzerklois
Informer
Informer

getREAL wrote:When they go to restaurants do they take anything appropriate for Emilia or just rely on the few things she will eat there to be enough? I've never even seen the child drink anything at home or out. I'm surprised she hasn't started slimming down because it doesn't seem like she gets enough to eat. It all ends up on the floor or in the dogs' stomachs. That other couple they eat with always look at them like they're crazy when they feed E adult food. I'm sure they talk about them when they're not around.

I didn't think it was possible, but A&J are worse parents than J&B and most of us here know that's bad. At least J&B are feeding Juli soft foods and actually sit down and feed her. I think she drinks too much water, though. Sorry, off topic..lol

Looking at that pic, if they keep on Emilia is going to be like those kids that have been on Maury. 3 years old and weigh 80 lbs or something outrageous. She is definitely gaining weight quickly from what she eats and the inactivity. It's really sad. They'll probably bully her if she grows up to be overweight. I can see Anna being a bitch about E's weight down the road. It won't be so "cute", then huh, Anna? :/
they never take anything prepared for Emilia. They just give her whatever they are eating (i.e. bread of pasta or curry). No thought goes into nutrition content.

I know they say that babies should get all their nutrition from breast milk or formula upto the age of one, and that solids are an extra to their diet, but Anna and Jo that doesn't mean you should feed your baby rubbish. You should be introducing your baby to a wide range of tastes all vegetables, fruits, fish and meats.

I despair with these two I really do. W
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

klutzerklois wrote:
getREAL wrote:When they go to restaurants do they take anything appropriate for Emilia or just rely on the few things she will eat there to be enough? I've never even seen the child drink anything at home or out. I'm surprised she hasn't started slimming down because it doesn't seem like she gets enough to eat. It all ends up on the floor or in the dogs' stomachs. That other couple they eat with always look at them like they're crazy when they feed E adult food. I'm sure they talk about them when they're not around.

they never take anything prepared for Emilia. They just give her whatever they are eating (i.e. bread of pasta or curry). No thought goes into nutrition content.

I know they say that babies should get all their nutrition from breast milk or formula upto the age of one, and that solids are an extra to their diet, but Anna and Jo that doesn't mean you should feed your baby rubbish. You should be introducing your baby to a wide range of tastes all vegetables, fruits, fish and meats.

I despair with these two I really do. W
It does seem like alot of the stuff they give her goes onto the floor ( and we know Anna hardly nurses her during the day. I don't know if it's just letting her feed all night as Anna sleeps along with the inactivity during the day so she can't burn any calories (strapped into a car seat or high chair especially) or if something else is going on that they aren't showing like formula feeding during the day.. It's hard to tell but she has gained weight rapidly in the last few months. If Anna is letting Emelia feed all night that is really setting up a bad habit.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

J gave Emilia some of his Caesar salad. There is raw egg yolk in Caesar dressing..... :(
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

I was too lazy to take a picture... "PerpetualFeline 3 minutes ago

There are less and less comments now on the vlogs - looks like it's time to have another baby Anna!!!" Is this a minion or someone here, either way..WHY give them any ideas hahaha. :? Oh and P.S Thank you for the birthday wishes :love2:
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

The short answer...no, that isn't a "cuddly" looking baby. But comparing babies isn't always the best because all babies are different.

BUT here's a scenario, lol: This is my niece, Paisley. She's Emilia's age (I actually think she's about 4 days younger than E) and is a CHUNK.

HOWEVER, she eats healthy and is always on-the-go since she started crawling about 2 weeks ago and has already started showing interest in pulling up on the furniture. She looks heavy, but she only weighed 14 pounds, 9 ounces at her 8 month appointment....more than 5 pounds less than Emilia. :? She still gets a good bit of breastmilk whether she nurses or gets it in a bottle. She has not had any processed or greasy foods, bread, cow's milk, or ant of the other high-octane shit Emilia eats.

Before my sister started Pais on finger foods, she had pureed foods ONLY that were homemade using fruits, vegetables, quinoa, and chicken in different combinations. Now, she just gives her the same foods without purreeing and sometimes adds cheerios...and I'm not sure why A&J find it necessary to soften the cereal...but will give her big ass chunks of tomatoes!? I digress.

Now, because Paisley was born with those chubby cheeks, I do feel like it's just her body type.

I don't mind seeing rolls on a baby as long as they have healthy lifestyles because sometimes, that's just how babies are and do grow out of it. As long as your doctor says that they are healthy then I wouldn't be concerned. I think the 'rolls' on Paisley look normal...but Emilia doesn't really have rolls. To me, she just looks really swollen...it looks painful and uncomfortable to me.
monkeyseemonkeydo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by monkeyseemonkeydo »

[quote="Nesoi"]Can other mums confirm if this is the normal 'cuddly' look for a baby Emilia's age? Did your kids look this cuddly at 8 months?
Or is the junk food and other crap they feed her already showing what bad effect it is having just cos they can't be arsed to puree healthy food?[/quote

This is the look my mama has when she gets stung by a bee.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

umm... does Anna use extensions? Don't think so but where did they get them then??
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HeyItsCourtney wrote:The short answer...no, that isn't a "cuddly" looking baby. But comparing babies isn't always the best because all babies are different.

BUT here's a scenario, lol: This is my niece, Paisley. She's Emilia's age (I actually think she's about 4 days younger than E) and is a CHUNK.

HOWEVER, she eats healthy and is always on-the-go since she started crawling about 2 weeks ago and has already started showing interest in pulling up on the furniture. She looks heavy, but she only weighed 14 pounds, 9 ounces at her 8 month appointment....more than 5 pounds less than Emilia. :? She still gets a good bit of breastmilk whether she nurses or gets it in a bottle. She has not had any processed or greasy foods, bread, cow's milk, or ant of the other high-octane shit Emilia eats.

Before my sister started Pais on finger foods, she had pureed foods ONLY that were homemade using fruits, vegetables, quinoa, and chicken in different combinations. Now, she just gives her the same foods without purreeing and sometimes adds cheerios...and I'm not sure why A&J find it necessary to soften the cereal...but will give her big ass chunks of tomatoes!? I digress.

Now, because Paisley was born with those chubby cheeks, I do feel like it's just her body type.

I don't mind seeing rolls on a baby as long as they have healthy lifestyles because sometimes, that's just how babies are and do grow out of it. As long as your doctor says that they are healthy then I wouldn't be concerned. I think the 'rolls' on Paisley look normal...but Emilia doesn't really have rolls. To me, she just looks really swollen...it looks painful and uncomfortable to me.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS TOO CUTE!!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

klutzerklois wrote:
my 10 month old bf baby does not look like that. However, I don't leave my son in the swing, high chair or exersaucer all day, nor do I feed him absolute junk for his solid meals.
This.

My 1 year old is slimmer than that. He's walking so that helps, but he's also still breastfed (he's nursed more than E is) and I only give him healthy foods. At 8 months he was somewhat slim but definitely not as chubby as E. They need to feed her more nutritious foods, nurse her more, and let her have more floor time.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

tamithomas wrote:Well on the jealousy aspect, won't lie...I'm jealous that not only does Anna get free makeup products but that they get pretty much everything free and sent to them by their drone of minions. I'd love for once a week to be Christmas!
But that's not jealousy, that's envy, lol. That's the thing, there are a few things of which people can be envious when it comes to LeDuf. The freebies, and the freedom that they have. But there are others who are more successful in those departments and they don't get the same proportion of "hate", "jealousy", whatever. Why? Because they make the most of it and it inspires people. If I see someone successful on YT, traveling, trying new things and new ventures, living to the fullest, I'm inspired and happy for that person, they are essentially making the world a better place, and bringing more positive energy into it. LeDufs sit there marinating in their own mire and pretending "that's what works for them", whining and pouting and pimping out their baby. They are not contributing, giving back, having fun, truly living and people see and think of all the things they would do in their place. I think that's the major source of "hate", not jealousy or envy.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

BlogReader wrote:I think we can stop calling them "MINIONS" and start calling them what they really are: "ENABLERS". They're complicit in the bad parenting issues by encouraging/excusing obvious mistakes and dangerous situations. And all that so they can suck up to a couple of fame hungry nobodies. Go Anna and Jofus, if a couple of dozen 13 year olds say you're "awesome and the the best parents everrrr" you must be. :shock:
True, but how pathetic for LeDufs, they are so susceptible and desperate for approval that people half and one third their age will do.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

ms.peony wrote: I WISH they would start posting on the Rave section! Minions please start it; we want to read what you have to say!
But their language skills are so limited. They'll run out of things to say on the first page. "I love E, Theo, Bianca", "I wish to marry someone like Jofee!", "I cannot wait to have babies!", "They are the best parents!", "It's normal for a baby to hit her head on a daily basis, get bitten by dogs, rock maniacally, it's part of growing up and preparing you for life." Mind, all this would be heavily misspelled and barely understandable.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”