Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 30

Unread post by Gin0915 »

proudmama wrote:
___caution wrote:
proudmama wrote: Anna's insensitivity to her child's needs is appalling. It's NOT difficult at all to breastfeed a child whenever they happen to be hungry. I've nursed in many different locations because unlike Anna, I fed on demand when my son was a baby. I can't believe how lazy Anna is. She would rather take her own needs/wants into consideration first before her baby's. It's just so much easier for her to fork E over to J and feed her crap than it is for her to be a good mom.
I can understand her not doing it when the car is moving but as soon as they were at their location she should've done it.
I didn't watch so I didn't know they were in the car. Still, as soon as they park she can feed E. It just pisses me off that Anna puts herself first all the time.
Teehee, maybe she was too embarrassed to BF in front of Benji.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
___caution
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ___caution »

flognaw wrote:Someone said Anna threw an avocado at the wall, where's that video lol
she just talked about it she didn't throw it on camera it's probably called mommy meltdown or something
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

ms.peony wrote:
WetsyBoopLoop wrote: I'm hoping that they might actually start to go on walks with her or take her to the park from now on as maybe they too enjoy being outside. But I guess that's wishful thinking and false hope... :|
Indeed, false hope, once J&B leave, cue the complaining and whining of how tired they are now from all these exhausting adventures, remember, they were drained just from making 2 "professional" videos for the STD channel. :roll:
Haha, STD, ey?
That actually was on my mind, what happens after the visit. I'm thinking a crash. I know some are saying how fake LeDufs are acting, but I think at least Anna is actually more herself. The visit lifted her out of her mire of house/mutts/Dofus/unwanted baby. The interaction and the travel are doing her a world of good. I suspect a bout of deeper depression after it's all over. She's going to have to face her grey, beige, dull existence again and the contrast won't be pleasant. Of course, there's Sorrento but what after that?
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

ms.peony
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ms.peony »

violet blue 2 U wrote: IKR? Her second home is Walmart and Target....each of which also sell groceries in the same store. Novel idea...not. She thinks the expression "whoa nilly" is also exclusive to Ireland. Is it me or is she attempting to mimick and irish accent? She has only been there a couple days...lol
:lol:, and asked them if they heard of the expression “pulling my leg” and also said the states don’t have peppa pig?!
I haven’t noticed, I need to pay more attention in tomorrows vlog, but I would think it’d be Benji trying to mimic the accent, lol, he’s so posh/cultured and all …

Side note: I can not believe that toad put a jofeejokes sticker on his laptop, lol, what a child. Looks like he peeled off the Porsche ones becasue the Maserati ones are probably in the mail.
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

violet blue 2 U wrote:I've never seen a baby whose legs naturally go into the splits like that. :?
Me either and it looks so painful, too. If she was mine I'd be so worried, meanwhile, the idiot is joking how she'll be in the Olympics in 20 years.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

tamithomas wrote:
ms.peony wrote:
xokisstherain wrote:Wow. Did they seriously bring all SIX dogs up to Dublin or wherever with them for ONLY two nights? Why not let her mom take care of them or something? Such a waste. Further proof she loves those dogs more then her own kid. I can't wait to see footage from the meet up, i bet it's going to be a disaster.
They are bringing them to the meet up apparently. It’s in the vlog, at the end – DONT BE MEAN TO MY BABY - he explains they’ll all be there. :?
Are they really that daft? Those dogs have zero training and they're going to let a bunch of strangers around them? Horrible idea...it's a bite fest waiting to happen. Also, call me protective but it also works the other way around.. they don't know how their minions are around animals. Something bad could happen or even worse with Emilia! Bringing anyone thats under their care is beyond careless.
So are the Mutttese attending or are they off to the kennel? Unless they put them in crates, there's no way they would be able to handle the untrained, unruly pack going bonkers with all the excitement and energy of a big meet-up. And, lol, imagine J&B's reaction at that, haha.
Sheldon wrote:The more I watch the vlogs, the more I think something is up with E's legs. She doesn't bend them hardly at all. Whenever they hold her, her legs are straight out and look stiff. Usually when babies are being held, their legs will be bent. And anytime she wants to move she just tries to plop forward without bending her legs. It just looks odd.
I've mentioned this a day or two ago as well. What is up with her rigid knees? One can see the contrast in the photo Dofungus posted with him and Benji holding the girls, how natural and relaxed Juliana is and how oddly and stiffly E holds herself. Could be from the fact that she has so much stress with the dogs always not allowing her to move. Did anyone notice when Judy and Anna had the babies on the floor and Anna kept trying to keep the dogs away from Juliana? You could see how Juliana was uncomfortable and constricted right away in her movements when the mutt got in her face. Imagine, poor E's life has been like that from her first day at home.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

ms.peony wrote:
savetheempire wrote:
sand and water wrote:Anna just said "I wish I were married to Benji". I guess Anna is sick of takeaway, pizza, jar sauces and frozen veggies. Well.... she could always get off her ass and cook a meal too.
EXACTLY. Though that still doesn't change the fact that she married a troll.
Lmao, being married to Benji is not much of an improvement from Dofus since they’re both lacking in countless ways. Differences Anna would get: more home cooked meals, a taller man to sleep next too, you know, as opposed to a gnome .., a better dresser and much less smelly, lol.
I'll take it! Lol. Plus, Benji is far better looking, nice figure, cooks, and call me crazy, I know he's a bit of an arrogant jerk but that has it's own appeal to me, lol. The only thing I don't like about him (mind, I've only seen 2-4 of J&B's vlogs), is his ignorance and lack of intelligence. I like a man to impress me with knowledge, one who is erudite and educated and Benji seems to be on the dummy side. But even if he's not naturally gifted in the brain department, at least he tries to grow and learn, and that is far, far more than can be said for Dofus.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

ms.peony wrote:
violet blue 2 U wrote:I've never seen a baby whose legs naturally go into the splits like that. :?
Me either and it looks so painful, too. If she was mine I'd be so worried, meanwhile, the idiot is joking how she'll be in the Olympics in 20 years.
At this rate, from the way they stunt her, mentally and physically, she'll be in the Special Olympics. And that's no joke.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

ms.peony wrote:Btw, Gin, are you around? Anna posted this for you, re: hourglass, on her blog in her 9 month update, lol.
I saw, lol, and am not getting why this photo is so different from thumbnail of the fake tan vid. On the vid, one cannot tell if that's a man or a woman, she looks like she almost has a beer belly. The angle is different, and on this pic she's sucking in and has her arms lifted, so not a true portrayal either. Anna, just start exercising, it'll do you good.

ms.peony
Informer
Informer

Gin0915 wrote: Haha, STD, ey?
That actually was on my mind, what happens after the visit. I'm thinking a crash. I know some are saying how fake LeDufs are acting, but I think at least Anna is actually more herself. The visit lifted her out of her mire of house/mutts/Dofus/unwanted baby. The interaction and the travel are doing her a world of good. I suspect a bout of deeper depression after it's all over. She's going to have to face her grey, beige, dull existence again and the contrast won't be pleasant. Of course, there's Sorrento but what after that?
I didn’t even notice it till proudmama pointed it out, couldn’t stop laughing. And now I can’t stop either after you bringing it up, lol.

Definitely, I foresee it, too. Right now she’s high as a kite and that crash after they leave will be brutal. Many late mornings, *cough, cough afternoons* in bed sulking. I don’t think Sorrento will be the same as this for her because on the previous trips she didn’t seem happy, but rather quiet and timid.

Have you watched the vlog today? I am curious on your take re: the short and marry comments. I think she was just goofing around and they seemed more of a normal couple, today, than ever.
___caution
Talker
Talker

oh damn were about to hit part 31.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

JulietteOhara wrote:
sand and water wrote:Just watched Judy's vlog from yesterday and J is an ass. He stopped filming right after Emilia face planted (you can see it in their vlog from earlier) and shuts the camera off and says, "can't wait to see the comments after that". Wow... And I thought he was joking around with telling Benji to say pogue mahone to say thank you at the farmer's market; however, he let Benji go and say it to someone thinking it meant thank you when in reality it mean kiss my ass. This guy acts like he is in middle school. GROW UP J. You're 33 years old going on 12.
I literally came here to mention this part of Judy's vlog! He's such an ass he deliberately leaves in controversial stuff to get people arguing and fighting with one another! He's so pathetic I cannot believe he would just exploit his child in that way. I mean poor Emilia smacks her face of the floor and all he can think of is the comments. Smh
And that there is Dofungus in a nutshell. And why it makes me sick when people say they like him because he's funny or oh-such-a-good-daddy, he-does-everything. No he doesn't, he shows himself doing it, and more than likely he volunteers to do so just for reasons of portraying himself in this light. And so he can film it and hide behind the camera because otherwise, he'd have to strain his remaining quarter of a brain cell and find appropriate words to suit the conversation. And we all know he's not capable of that. BS, I bet while he messes on the computer, editing, playing games, watching Asian ladyboys, whatever, Anna actually does somethings sometimes, lol, like laundry, cleaning, vaccuming. They may have a cleaner, and the mutts may spread hair and urine and it may smell for all we know, but at least it's not cluttered and messy. And it's not because of Dofus because many times we've seen his "office" looking like a nasty troll den. Anyway, this isn't to defend Beigey, wronged and flawed as she is, lol. The Gnometastic Tusktroll lives his miserable life thinking only of the reaction his filming will garner and to enjoy seeing his deformed visage on film. Why else would he film himself in the car making creepy eunuch noises and hideous faces to a song. Anybody else would either not do it or be horribly embarrassed if someone saw them looking so ridiculous. His baby falls, and instead of a natural reaction of dropping the camera and running to help, he drools at the idea of many comments this will cause and the the Euro signs embedded in his corneas light up.

ms.peony
Informer
Informer

Sheldon wrote:The more I watch the vlogs, the more I think something is up with E's legs. She doesn't bend them hardly at all. Whenever they hold her, her legs are straight out and look stiff. Usually when babies are being held, their legs will be bent. And anytime she wants to move she just tries to plop forward without bending her legs. It just looks odd.
Gin0915 wrote: I've mentioned this a day or two ago as well. What is up with her rigid knees? One can see the contrast in the photo Dofungus posted with him and Benji holding the girls, how natural and relaxed Juliana is and how oddly and stiffly E holds herself. Could be from the fact that she has so much stress with the dogs always not allowing her to move. Did anyone notice when Judy and Anna had the babies on the floor and Anna kept trying to keep the dogs away from Juliana? You could see how Juliana was uncomfortable and constricted right away in her movements when the mutt got in her face. Imagine, poor E's life has been like that from her first day at home.
This may seem farfetched, but I am wondering if Anna’s tuna diet, while pregnant, has had an affect on E is some way. Would that be possible? I looked into it a bit and while, yes, I am no expect, I think there could be something there. Idk, something is wrong with her and she’s not my kid, but I worry for her, as silly as that may seem. I really hope the physicians/nurses will intervene at E’s 1 year appt.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

ms.peony wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: Haha, STD, ey?
I didn’t even notice it till proudmama pointed it out, couldn’t stop laughing. And now I can’t stop either after you bringing it up, lol.

Definitely, I foresee it, too. Right now she’s high as a kite and that crash after they leave will be brutal. Many late mornings, *cough, cough afternoons* in bed sulking. I don’t think Sorrento will be the same as this for her because on the previous trips she didn’t seem happy, but rather quiet and timid.

Have you watched the vlog today? I am curious on your take re: the short and marry comments. I think she was just goofing around and they seemed more of a normal couple, today, than ever.
Lol, funniest typo. Haven't seen it yet, I'll download it soon. The comments sound hilarious. Yes, they are rude but they have grains of truth in them. They are the worst tourists I've ever seen, on their own. They saw nothing in Sorrento, or Naples. They didn't venture to Pompeii or Capri. To me, who adores exploratory travel, that is unfathomable. And didn't Anna's family want to take them anywhere. When I visit my families, they always take me round all kinds of places and make tons of recommendations.

kealadxox

Unread post by kealadxox »

I haven't posted on here before but i really wanna give my opinion on Jofus.

If you watched the vlogs from the beginning you can see how much more of a vibrant and independant person Anna was. I remember when they first moved back to cork Anna would take the bus into town and hang out with friends and stuff.

She also did a make up course, reguardless of how good or bad she is at it, at least she has passion for something. She even applied for a few jobs at makeup counters.

She wasn't always how she is now. Imo jofus has isolated her from her friends and made her so dependant on him she has just lost her passion in life. In the vlogs with judy and benji you can she some of her spark reignite again.

Although icm not a huge fan if Anna i feek like jonathan has what he wants, a good looking wife who lacks drive and passion who depends on him for everything and has become just as reclusive as him.

If anna still had her friends let me tell you she would not be with jofus forever she would see the light. Anna never wanted to have kids and be a stay at home wife, im sure jofus got what he desired tho.
___caution
Talker
Talker

Gin0915 wrote:
JulietteOhara wrote:
sand and water wrote:Just watched Judy's vlog from yesterday and J is an ass. He stopped filming right after Emilia face planted (you can see it in their vlog from earlier) and shuts the camera off and says, "can't wait to see the comments after that". Wow... And I thought he was joking around with telling Benji to say pogue mahone to say thank you at the farmer's market; however, he let Benji go and say it to someone thinking it meant thank you when in reality it mean kiss my ass. This guy acts like he is in middle school. GROW UP J. You're 33 years old going on 12.
I literally came here to mention this part of Judy's vlog! He's such an ass he deliberately leaves in controversial stuff to get people arguing and fighting with one another! He's so pathetic I cannot believe he would just exploit his child in that way. I mean poor Emilia smacks her face of the floor and all he can think of is the comments. Smh
And that there is Dofungus in a nutshell. And why it makes me sick when people say they like him because he's funny or oh-such-a-good-daddy, he-does-everything. No he doesn't, he shows himself doing it, and more than likely he volunteers to do so just for reasons of portraying himself in this light. And so he can film it and hide behind the camera because otherwise, he'd have to strain his remaining quarter of a brain cell and find appropriate words to suit the conversation. And we all know he's not capable of that. BS, I bet while he messes on the computer, editing, playing games, watching Asian ladyboys, whatever, Anna actually does somethings sometimes, lol, like laundry, cleaning, vaccuming. They may have a cleaner, and the mutts may spread hair and urine and it may smell for all we know, but at least it's not cluttered and messy. And it's not because of Dofus because many times we've seen his "office" looking like a nasty troll den. Anyway, this isn't to defend Beigey, wronged and flawed as she is, lol. The Gnometastic Tusktroll lives his miserable life thinking only of the reaction his filming will garner and to enjoy seeing his deformed visage on film. Why else would he film himself in the car making creepy eunuch noises and hideous faces to a song. Anybody else would either not do it or be horribly embarrassed if someone saw them looking so ridiculous. His baby falls, and instead of a natural reaction of dropping the camera and running to help, he drools at the idea of many comments this will cause and the the Euro signs embedded in his corneas light up.
I watched that part and it got soooo awkwardly quiet for the rest of that clip.
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

Gin0915 wrote: I'll take it! Lol. Plus, Benji is far better looking, nice figure, cooks, and call me crazy, I know he's a bit of an arrogant jerk but that has it's own appeal to me, lol. The only thing I don't like about him (mind, I've only seen 2-4 of J&B's vlogs), is his ignorance and lack of intelligence. I like a man to impress me with knowledge, one who is erudite and educated and Benji seems to be on the dummy side. But even if he's not naturally gifted in the brain department, at least he tries to grow and learn, and that is far, far more than can be said for Dofus.
:lol: :lol: Dying ... I certainly see the appeal Benji has, hell I'd probably date him, lol, but he’s way too over the top, and if he’s that over the top in a short video, I can not imagine what he’s like in person. I like confident and aggressive men, :) , but he’d boil my blood and I think he would do the same for you, Gin. I think you’d tell him to hit the road, lol.
Gin0915 wrote: I saw, lol, and am not getting why this photo is so different from thumbnail of the fake tan vid. On the vid, one cannot tell if that's a man or a woman, she looks like she almost has a beer belly. The angle is different, and on this pic she's sucking in and has her arms lifted, so not a true portrayal either. Anna, just start exercising, it'll do you good.
:rofl: :rofl: Anna will NOT like you saying that! :rofl:
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

ms.peony wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: I'll take it! Lol. Plus, Benji is far better looking, nice figure, cooks, and call me crazy, I know he's a bit of an arrogant jerk but that has it's own appeal to me, lol. The only thing I don't like about him (mind, I've only seen 2-4 of J&B's vlogs), is his ignorance and lack of intelligence. I like a man to impress me with knowledge, one who is erudite and educated and Benji seems to be on the dummy side. But even if he's not naturally gifted in the brain department, at least he tries to grow and learn, and that is far, far more than can be said for Dofus.
:lol: :lol: Dying ... I certainly see the appeal Benji has, hell I'd probably date him, lol, but he’s way too over the top, and if he’s that over the top in a short video, I can not imagine what he’s like in person. I like confident and aggressive men, :) , but he’d boil my blood and I think he would do the same for you, Gin. I think you’d tell him to hit the road, lol.
Gin0915 wrote: I saw, lol, and am not getting why this photo is so different from thumbnail of the fake tan vid. On the vid, one cannot tell if that's a man or a woman, she looks like she almost has a beer belly. The angle is different, and on this pic she's sucking in and has her arms lifted, so not a true portrayal either. Anna, just start exercising, it'll do you good.
:rofl: :rofl: Anna will NOT like you saying that! :rofl:
I think I'd date him too, haha, and drop him. But it would be fun while it lasted. He's not my type exactly but he's kind of attractive. I can see Judy just lets him be, probably wise of her, but I, I couldn't. There would be avocados flying and my Slavic temper rising, lol.

Haha, she can go blame her short husband, he put it up for her.

ms.peony
Informer
Informer

Gin0915 wrote: Lol, funniest typo. Haven't seen it yet, I'll download it soon. The comments sound hilarious. Yes, they are rude but they have grains of truth in them. They are the worst tourists I've ever seen, on their own. They saw nothing in Sorrento, or Naples. They didn't venture to Pompeii or Capri. To me, who adores exploratory travel, that is unfathomable. And didn't Anna's family want to take them anywhere. When I visit my families, they always take me round all kinds of places and make tons of recommendations.
I think it’s safe to assume they most likely did offer but the troll declined, as her family seemed lovely and hospitable. I can only imagine what they thought of him, well, scratch that, I think the guests in the background of their wedding pictures explained it all, lol.
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

kealadxox wrote:I haven't posted on here before but i really wanna give my opinion on Jofus.

If you watched the vlogs from the beginning you can see how much more of a vibrant and independant person Anna was. I remember when they first moved back to cork Anna would take the bus into town and hang out with friends and stuff.

She also did a make up course, reguardless of how good or bad she is at it, at least she has passion for something. She even applied for a few jobs at makeup counters.

She wasn't always how she is now. Imo jofus has isolated her from her friends and made her so dependant on him she has just lost her passion in life. In the vlogs with judy and benji you can she some of her spark reignite again.

Although icm not a huge fan if Anna i feek like jonathan has what he wants, a good looking wife who lacks drive and passion who depends on him for everything and has become just as reclusive as him.

If anna still had her friends let me tell you she would not be with jofus forever she would see the light. Anna never wanted to have kids and be a stay at home wife, im sure jofus got what he desired tho.
:wel: Agree with all your points!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”