TheStyleDiet FAQ

Nikier
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet FAQ

Unread post by Nikier »

In the video they just posted what in the world does he give the baby to go to sleep? Isn't that bad?
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

It is like baby Tylenol or something. They just do that crap to get a reaction. Emilia is so cute. Poor thing.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Nikier wrote:In the video they just posted what in the world does he give the baby to go to sleep? Isn't that bad?
Calpol. They give it to her all the time to get her to sleep better / longer. Yes, it's bad.
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

LizLee30 wrote:
Nikier wrote:In the video they just posted what in the world does he give the baby to go to sleep? Isn't that bad?
Calpol. They give it to her all the time to get her to sleep better / longer. Yes, it's bad.
That's ridiculous smh
LizLee30

Upnorthgal13 wrote:
LizLee30 wrote:
That's ridiculous smh
They're terrible parents. Emilia has had multiple unexplained bruises (on her face and neck), cut herself with scissors, cried so hard she passed out when she was a newborn (and they did nothing about it), a dog peed on her face / mouth when she was little, she was left in a swing for so long for the first 6 months of her life that for a long time afterwards she would rock back and forth to soothe herself, they put her in scalding hot baths to the point that she was bright red afterwards from her chest down, they put her in baths where the water was neck-deep, she is extremely overweight, and is fed a diet of complete crap, and she's quite behind developmentally.
FLOSSY77

Poor Amelia was begging for her mom to bring her upstairs. Anna is so lazy.
I don't see her as very behind. And calpol doesn't make a baby drowsy. Maybe sleep better because pain of teething is gone.
Doesn't matter. They are shitty parents. The dogs get treated better. And that is not saying much.
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

Yup like I said I had to unsubscribe. Her excuses of being pregnant are just excuses. Because I'm 8 months and I still do everything for my 3 year old. I don't lazy around making excuses. That is one family that I always felt upset after watching
FLOSSY77

Same. Gets me angry. Wait till she has the new baby and sits in bed all day.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Calpol. They give it to her all the time to get her to sleep better / longer. Yes, it's bad.[/quote]

That's ridiculous smh[/quote]

They're terrible parents. Emilia has had multiple unexplained bruises (on her face and neck), cut herself with scissors, cried so hard she passed out when she was a newborn (and they did nothing about it), a dog peed on her face / mouth when she was little, she was left in a swing for so long for the first 6 months of her life that for a long time afterwards she would rock back and forth to soothe herself, they put her in scalding hot baths to the point that she was bright red afterwards from her chest down, they put her in baths where the water was neck-deep, she is extremely overweight, and is fed a diet of complete crap, and she's quite behind developmentally.[/quote]

That is all so horrible! Was all of this captured in their videos? I hope someone called CPS
LizLee30

Nikier wrote:Calpol. They give it to her all the time to get her to sleep better / longer. Yes, it's bad.
That's ridiculous smh[/quote]

They're terrible parents. Emilia has had multiple unexplained bruises (on her face and neck), cut herself with scissors, cried so hard she passed out when she was a newborn (and they did nothing about it), a dog peed on her face / mouth when she was little, she was left in a swing for so long for the first 6 months of her life that for a long time afterwards she would rock back and forth to soothe herself, they put her in scalding hot baths to the point that she was bright red afterwards from her chest down, they put her in baths where the water was neck-deep, she is extremely overweight, and is fed a diet of complete crap, and she's quite behind developmentally.[/quote]

That is all so horrible! Was all of this captured in their videos? I hope someone called CPS[/quote]

Yep! And someone did call CPS on them a few months back but I don't think anything came of it, unfortunately. These two losers are the last people who should've reproduced.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Anna is so weird. She's kind of....emotionless. She smiles but it never reaches her eyes.
FLOSSY77

First of three babies I want to steal from assholes on yt is Emelia. She is adorable. She is not behind, just has not had the right attention. Her mother is very cold. I get that too Goose. Emotionless bitch Anna.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Wow! I must be watching a totally different couple. I like them. I don't think they're bad parents. People must would talk about me cause my son always has bruises. Half the time, I don't even know where they come from. My mom always tells me, he's a boy! It's normal. He's diet is not that great! I can't get him to eat for the life of me and sometimes I have to feed him crap just to know he's not starving. I don't see how people can say Anna doesn't love her children, that's crazy! I don't see it. I am no minion, I just don't see the things that are being said about them. Some where on GG today I saw someone said that Emilia will never have a beautiful room or something like that? What is wrong with her room? Am I missing something? Emilia seem really spoiled to me. There are a few things that is weird about them, is why do they have a Nanny when they are home all day. And what do they need with 6 dogs?
josie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by josie »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Just started watching them. Lots of questions but I'll limit myself to a few for now.

1. Is Jonathan gay?
2. What is their nationality? I know they live in Ireland but the accents are throwing me. Anna sounds American with a twist of Russian. Jonathan lapses into Irish every now and again but for the most part sounds American. It's very confusing.
3. The dogs, my God, the dogs.
I know this was posted a like a year ago (I'm just bored browsing threads) but I'm Irish and Jofee's accent is a pretty average Irish one. I would even say he has a stronger accent than I do.
luckycharms2014
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by luckycharms2014 »

I can't understand a word any of them say. Lol But I like this family. I think it's really harsh for people to say Anna doesn't love her kids. That's ridiculous. I think it's crazy how people can take 20 minutes from someone's day and make horrible judgements like that. We don't see everything that goes on all day just tiny bits.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

How do I get into their private chat??? I'm really missing their thread.
LadyWhaleShark

Unread post by LadyWhaleShark »

Is there something wrong with Alessia, she seems small, odd, and floppy? Reminds me of babies who have fetal alcohol syndrome.
gossipholic2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipholic2 »

is there any current forumn for the SACCONEJOLYs??

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”