Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 32

Unread post by violet blue 2 U »

savetheempire wrote:
violet blue 2 U wrote:
savetheempire wrote:It's fascinating looking at MSD's, Erika's and Emma's Instagrams from the trip and then comparing them to A&Js. You'd swear they were on two separate vacations.
Do you have the link to Emma's instagram? For some reason I can't find it. Erika typed that she hated Emma so much....haha ...Looks like trouble in paradise.
I'm sure it's just a joke. They actually seem pretty close.

MSD: http://instagram.com/margaretsaccone

Emma: http://instagram.com/miiinasaccone

Erika: http://instagram.com/erikasaccone
Thanks so much!!! :) Is Emma the eldest sister? She is soooo much more sophisticated than Anna.
kayekaye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kayekaye »

Its funny how young emma and erika look in comparison to anna. in pics of the 3 of them she honestly looks like she could be their mother. both emma and erika dress so differently and their make up looks so much more fresh so their skin looks way better. anna should take note.
violet blue 2 U
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet blue 2 U »

kayekaye wrote:Its funny how young emma and erika look in comparison to anna. in pics of the 3 of them she honestly looks like she could be their mother. both emma and erika dress so differently and their make up looks so much more fresh so their skin looks way better. anna should take note.
They do look so much prettier without piling the makeup on the way Anna does. Guess the Youtube Guru craze hasn't gotten to them. They live their lives outside of the house as well. Shoot now I am beginning to feel sorry for Anna...and I don't want to.
daisy85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisy85 »

Anna was apparently sick all night with diarrhoea yet has no trouble doing her hair, caking on her makeup, getting dressed and walking to the restaurant for lunch :? Then she ordered a tuna salad?! How can she be so stupid! After a nap she said she felt totally fine though and got ready all over again and headed back out to the town, worrying about getting new fake tan as she had run out! I also saw a Vero Moda shopping bag hanging off Emilia's stroller so I'm guessing she bought something for herself there too. Honestly! What is it Anna, you're sick or you're not! Make up your mind! You can't cry sick and expect sympathy only when it suits you! So far, apparently she has had hayfever, a cold, the flu, food poisoning, a reaction to Nurofen and now diarrhoea. She probably just has a stomach bug or travel gastro that lots of people get when overseas, but poor Principessa cannot cope and makes out like it is the worst illness imaginable.

For such a "clingy" baby I have never even seen Emilia reach for, or try to get Anna's eye contact/attention.
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

savetheempire wrote:
violet blue 2 U wrote:
savetheempire wrote:It's fascinating looking at MSD's, Erika's and Emma's Instagrams from the trip and then comparing them to A&Js. You'd swear they were on two separate vacations.
Do you have the link to Emma's instagram? For some reason I can't find it. Erika typed that she hated Emma so much....haha ...Looks like trouble in paradise.
I'm sure it's just a joke. They actually seem pretty close.

MSD: http://instagram.com/margaretsaccone

Emma: http://instagram.com/miiinasaccone

Erika: http://instagram.com/erikasaccone
Their photos are gorgeous. Both A and J's photos are, like a lot of people on Instagram, just shameless, narcissistic self promotion.

Anna's Mum has a lovely one of her three girls but GUESS WHO has open mawed photo bombed it?!
DoughFootJuan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DoughFootJuan »

I was looking through the fams instagram and Erika took a pic of her swim suits and it says size...SMALL!! She is much more petite than A...which leads me to believe A belongs in a nice Medium. XS my butt. :D

thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

How old is Emma? She's younger than Anna, right?

I get they want to go to Italy, but why always Sorrento?
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
Nadezhda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nadezhda »

thereshegoesagain wrote:How old is Emma? She's younger than Anna, right?

I guess like others have said, it's because they like the familiarity. It's the same with my sister. Every year she goes to the exact same place in Thailand, simply because she already knows she likes it. But then, I can't imagine not liking an Italian city.. They should try visiting Rome or Milan sometime. Or even Florence, Venice, Sicily... I'd love to go to any of those places.
SacconePhonys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SacconePhonys »

Nadezhda wrote:

I guess like others have said, it's because they like the familiarity. It's the same with my sister. Every year she goes to the exact same place in Thailand, simply because she already knows she likes it. But then, I can't imagine not liking an Italian city.. They should try visiting Rome or Milan sometime. Or even Florence, Venice, Sicily... I'd love to go to any of those places.
Agreed. I went on a Cruise a few weeks back, we visited Rome and Florence. I enjoyed it but I would definitely not stay there for a holiday/vacation. It's too 'touristy' for me, but certainly worth a visit (they overprice the pizza though!)
I also visited Sorrento for a few hours and it's gorgeous, I'd definitely go back there. I couldn't go back there EVERY year like Anna and JoTit though, they're young, why waste time at one place? :? :? :?
Doing nothing is hard work.
kayekaye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kayekaye »

Oh god shes painted E's toenails again. so wrong. and once again prooves E is just something to look cute to A.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

savetheempire wrote:
BlueEyedBelle wrote:LMFAO @ Anna saying she "never gets sick in general"

What are you talking about woman? You are sick in EVERY single damn vlog with something.
WTF she has hayfever every month, spend hours in bed in the morning and has the flu every quarter.

It's probably her diet, poor sleep schedule and lack of exercise. Also, I never see them washing their hands and those dogs track a lot of dirt in their house.
Dogs are the least of their worries here, because they basically just stay in their yard.

The dirtiest are the public places - shopping carts, restaurants, door knobs, ... and you have to wash your hands after you come home.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

ussername wrote:
violet blue 2 U wrote:

Speaking of MSD. She is really expressionless. She has one look as if in a daze. No light in her eyes at all.
I don't understand how she can just look on and see Emilia violently rocking and being fed such inappropriate foods and say/do nothing. We are all just strangers on a forum and the concern is their yet the whole family is around them and they see the behavior of A and J towards Emilia as being normal.

Maybe they do say things but it's cut out or off camera, doubt it though.
The violent rocking a few days ago, when E was in Anna's lap - Erika put her hand on E twice I think, trying to stop her, while A did nothing. And Erika is 15, she has no obligation to do anything with E.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Suntropics wrote:
dsaurrr wrote:
this vacation really baffles me.. they've clearly been to the same place now for many years. Is there more to the trip than they are showing? Staying mostly in a hotel and going to the pool seems kind of "meh".. I would think it would get boring year after year. Do they do anything else? Go anywhere else? I would think by now they'd know of things to do in the area.

No, they don't do anything else or go anywhere else. They're boring to the max. They only went to Capri after reading it as a suggestion we discussed on this thread. You would think they would've done that before in all the times they've been before but no. They're about as uninteresting and uncultured as they come.
Oh god, I wish we could drop this "they don't go anywhere" :D

you do realize that the majority of European families, that go down south to the seaside for their holidays, are like this? Either in hotels, or private apartments, camps, ... they go there to eat, swim, drink, sleep. :) Especially because the vacation towns are usually quite small, so it's not like you have the whole world to see.

And it looks like they were at a Dali exhibition, looking at the MSD IG. :)

And I'm not pissed or anything, you all have the right to think they're boring, I just sometimes think some of you think they're the only ones like this.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nadezhda wrote:

but Rome and Milan are not summer vacation spots, not the seaside type

In my opinion there are two types of holidays, and I think all people I know would agree.
1. the exploring kind, going to a new city, ..
2. the laid back kind at the seaside, just chillin and eating good food

I did the second as a kid, I'm now doing the first as an adult. BUT if I had the option - I would do both. For example, go to Amsterdam in the spring, then take a week off in the summer to just chill by the sea. And most people I know do this.

For example, a part of my family go to the same seaside spot every year. They changed it a few years ago, but the point is - it's the same every year. If there's something interesting to see, they go see it, but on most days, they just chill. My cousin though, then travels in other months of the year - going to London, Brasil, Greece ... to explore. But he'll take those 2 weeks in the summer and do almost nothing at the seaside - swim, walk around, eat.

So I guess for most of you - you'd go to Italy to explore. but some people go to Italy because of the seaside. And Sorrento cannot be compared to Rome or Milan...
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tamithomas »

It's perfectly fine to go to the same place each year, there's no shame in that. Heck, I used to go HAmpton Beach each year for 3 years straight but once you get too familiar with the tourist attractions...how about exploring the residential attractions? Get familiar with the regular stuff people do. Go outside of the comfort tourist parts of wherever they are. But no, Ann and Jo new things is too tough.
WetsyBoopLoop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WetsyBoopLoop »

I consider Erika 'petite', she's shorter than Anna but sure by how much and slimmer - a genuine size small. Or at least she has a better chance of being petite than Anna. I wonder if that's why Anna is so hung up on being short and XS because Emma and Erika are both quite slim and have lovely figures and Anna doesn't understand that they are both younger AND have not had a child. It changes your body. Anna was XS once perhaps, but after a child your body changes and you have to make do.
I think part of cold Anna resents Emilia for 'ruining' her figure despite the fact if she exercised and toned or dressed right for her body she would look great! (Don't hate on me for that opinion, I think Anna physically is a pretty lady but personality wise she is a bitch).

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”