TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 32

getREAL
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 32

Unread post by getREAL »

SacconePhonys wrote:HEY FRIENDLIEST FRIEND.
I had to roll my eyes when he said that. Ugh...
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class"
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

This is a really bad gif, as I don't ever make these, but...

randomthoughts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by randomthoughts »

When they struggle to get up and down stairs it'd be helpful of Anna if she carries Emilia so Jonathan only has to carry the stroller. (definitely safer, too) Just a little common sense tip I share with the SacconeJoly's in case they're reading this.
SacconePhonys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SacconePhonys »

Quite glad some people are ripping into Anna in the comments of this:

[youtube][/youtube]
Doing nothing is hard work.
speak4thetrees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by speak4thetrees »

If she had food poisoning there's no way she would have wanted to go to a restaurant and eat. Or do a whole face of freaking makeup. Her lazy ass just wants to sleep and do nothing, just like at home, and it must be getting to her that everyone else wants to be out and about.
MiddleofAmerica
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MiddleofAmerica »

SacconePhonys wrote:Quite glad some people are ripping into Anna in the comments of this:

[youtube][/youtube]
Looks like the comments were disabled. Darn. I really wanted to see some honest viewers.
Soarin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Soarin »

Anna wears all black all day because she's mourning the loss of her fashion sense.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

MiddleofAmerica wrote:
SacconePhonys wrote:Quite glad some people are ripping into Anna in the comments of this:

[youtube][/youtube]
Looks like the comments were disabled. Darn. I really wanted to see some honest viewers.
it wasn't even that bad. people were asking why she bothers to do these videos as she's basically wearing the same shit every single day. I've seen her camel toe more than my own private parts now. it's enough already.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

thereshegoesagain wrote:If A is so ill why did Jofee stay in the room playing loud kids music and with E making noise with the plastic bowls etc? I hate her but if i was A i would be pissed. I knew he was obnoxious, but towards his beloveeeed A?

Wouldn't it make more sense to either take E to the pool for a bit, or leave her with MSD if he wanted to stay with A? Or if E needed to nap etc. if I was A I would go stay in my mum/sisters' room instead.

It's a small thing, but i just can't understand how these people work...
I wondered this too but if he was vlogging at the pool or A was in another room, we wouldn't see her curled up in bed so sick in the background. I think she's one of the biggest dram queens I've ever seen.
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

^ hahahha true! she probably only lay there for 5 mins while J filmed ;)

Most gurus do Lookbooks or 1 video for their outfits while they were on holiday. Like A could have 1 video 'daytime outfits in sorrento' showing short clips of each outfits and then have a 'night time outfits' video. Then again all the clips would be the same and she -shock horror- might not make as much $$$.
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
violet blue 2 U
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet blue 2 U »

Is she so afraid of calories that even when she knows her blood sugar is low chooses to drink a diet coke? :?
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

sand and water wrote:Also, I love how she diagnoses herself with all these different ailments instead of just going to see a dr. I have hayfever, no a cold, no the flu, a stomach bug, I could be pregnant, no it's the pills, not it's food poisoning, it's low blood sugar...Who the fu** drinks diet coke when they have low blood sugar. It's sugar-free. Regular coke has sugar in it.
:-D :-D (I wanted the rofl-emoticon but I'm on my phone and don't have access to it.)
Erina

Unread post by Erina »

They feed that baby more for breakfast than I could even eat sometimes :(
___caution
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ___caution »

I wouldn't give my kid a whole ice cream until they're at least 2. I really want to punch her parents in the face. poor girl will be morbidly obese by 1 1/2 if they keep it up.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

violet blue 2 U wrote:Is she so afraid of calories that even when she knows her blood sugar is low chooses to drink a diet coke? :?
You couldn't make this shit up! It's a sitcom waiting to be written!
Hilarious
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

geekinthepink wrote:and the mother of the year award goes to.. *drum roll* aaaanna poopoo saccone! what is she trying to do?! suffocating her??

ps: thanks for letting me know you NOW have food poisoning (of course, what else!) plus diarrhea. I just put down my dinner.
Note the phone in her hand. Is that thing surgically attached to her? :? Would it kill her to put her phone away? Oh yes, yes it would.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
getREAL wrote:Why is she still wearing fake tan and she's in the sun everyday? I'd be soaking up as much real sun as possible so my ankles and wrists didn't look splotchy.

If she had food poisoning, she wouldn't have been able to leave the room much less look at food without vomiting. I had it and I ended up in the hospital dehydrated. She's the queen of mystery illnesses.
EXACTLY! I had food poisoning recently and I couldn't eat anything or move much. I just laid down with my little man as much as possible.
Agreed. She's such a drama queen. I had food poisoning six years ago and I threw up constantly for 10 hours before ending up with an IV in my arm for dehydration. I'm sure Anna just wants another excuse to sleep.
speak4thetrees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by speak4thetrees »

___caution wrote:Image

I wouldn't give my kid a whole ice cream until they're at least 2. I really want to punch her parents in the face. poor girl will be morbidly obese by 1 1/2 if they keep it up.
Seriously, an ice cream cone now? Why do they think that's okay? I would love for them to vlog her next doctor's appointment...
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

speak4thetrees wrote:
___caution wrote:Image

Seriously, an ice cream cone now? Why do they think that's okay? I would love for them to vlog her next doctor's appointment...
If they vlogged her doctor's appointment, it would be nothing but lies. As for the ice cream cone, that is just ridiculous. Who feeds that to a 10 month old baby? My 14 month old has had a small bite or two of ice cream (as a toddler, never as a baby) but never a full cone. Holy crap they feed that baby junk. I think they want E to be fat.
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

That is shocking. Why do they deliberately give her huge portions of rubbish food? They can't be that stupid :/ Anna never even tried to keep E's food healthy/homemade.

God knows what junk food culture will be like when E's older, and they're giving her a taste for it as a baby.
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”