doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 33

Unread post by doggymayday »

How old is Emma?

Anna does look a lot older than her, but I think the tan and make up add to that. Emma has such a fresh face, and no fake tan.

I think anna would look a lot younger too, if she gave her face a break from all the stuff she puts on. Especially in the summer heat.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 33

Yay, a new thread. :D

So Anna will take the time to paint E's nails, but she won't nurse her or do anything with her that is fun for E not Anna!

The only thing I see Anna doing with E when she's older is even more shopping. E is going to be so sick of it by the time she turns 10. I doubt she'll be a "mini Anna", which is probably what Anna hopes for...
Soarin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Soarin »

doggymayday wrote:How old is Emma?

Anna does look a lot older than her, but I think the tan and make up add to that. Emma has such a fresh face, and no fake tan.

I think anna would look a lot younger too, if she gave her face a break from all the stuff she puts on. Especially in the summer heat.
I think she's 19 or 20 but that's a total guess. It was Emma, not Erika, that put her hand on Emilia when she was rocking on Anna.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Most perfect breakfast ever!
Dry toast, jam, a piece of ham, super sweet chocolate cereal.
I want some, so yummy!
Soarin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Soarin »

SACCONEJOLY DRINKING GAME:

Take a shot when any of the following words/phrases/actions are said during the vlogs!

Friend
* Take a two shot bonus for Friendliest friend!
Good girl!
Anna takes a nap
Emilia eats bread and/ or tomatoes
Emilia rocks violently
Anna complains

(Not responsible for hospitalization or death)
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

someone pranked anna on facebook with a fake profile saying she was a 40yo that uses wrinkle cream including a link... omg, I'm literally peeing myself laughing!!! did some genius from this board create the profile? can't stop laughing... ahahahahahhaaha!
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

And she was so stupid in the vlog "facebook didn't do anything"

What the F, are you princess Anna, queen of the world? It's not like they have someone employed just for you and they are going to jump right on it. They probably get hundreds of complaints, so it does take more than a minute for them to fix it. How stupid.
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

I was browsing over Anna's formspring (hey, i'm off uni for summer and apparently have nothing better to fill my time with..) you should definitely check it out, saying she NEVER wants children, doesn't like babies, advising people to wear orange eyeshadow to bring out blue eyes etc etc

anyway, she said last year that emma was 21, so she's 22 now. hope this helps!
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
camouflage1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by camouflage1 »

Soarin wrote:SACCONEJOLY DRINKING GAME:

Take a shot when any of the following words/phrases/actions are said during the vlogs!

Friend
* Take a two shot bonus for Friendliest friend!
Good girl!
Anna takes a nap
Emilia eats bread and/ or tomatoes
Emilia rocks violently
Anna complains

(Not responsible for hospitalization or death)
Add to the list: Anna neglects her child for her phone.
Basically.
violet blue 2 U
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet blue 2 U »

geekinthepink wrote:someone pranked anna on facebook with a fake profile saying she was a 40yo that uses wrinkle cream including a link... omg, I'm literally peeing myself laughing!!! did some genius from this board create the profile? can't stop laughing... ahahahahahhaaha!

Oh my....and she talked about this in the vlog? If someone had done that to me I wouldn't have advertised it to the world. Maybe she expects their minions to attack the page.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

The minions did attack the page, as apparently FB is too slow for princes Anna, so she had to ask the community for help, and FB removed the fake page (which they would have done anyways).
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

thereshegoesagain wrote:I was browsing over Anna's formspring (hey, i'm off uni for summer and apparently have nothing better to fill my time with..) you should definitely check it out, saying she NEVER wants children, doesn't like babies, advising people to wear orange eyeshadow to bring out blue eyes etc etc

anyway, she said last year that emma was 21, so she's 22 now. hope this helps!
Im reading it now, she said Kate Middletons body was athletic and boyish :) I find that funny because they have a similar body except Kate looks like she actually takes care of hers.
Gooseberry
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Gooseberry »

Did anyone see the post on facebook of Emelia with toe nails painted? surely the chemicals are bad for her? and I can imagine it would have been a job for Anna to keep Emelia from touching her feet?
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

Jonathan is looking more and more sexy these days

Painting children's nails are not bad. Get a grip and she's not the only mother to do so
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

JaJa wrote:Jonathan is looking more and more sexy these days
I hate to say - I have to agree a bit. Not sure if it's the sunglasses, the vest top and the slight tan but he's got a real George Michael look about him!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

"I just got these shorts yesterday..." "I like how they make my bum look"....
Oh Anna....If they do that to your stomach, they don't fit.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
keka

Unread post by keka »

^ I don't see a big problem with the stomach area it could be also the angle or being bloated or something and I think If she got a size up then it probably would be too big on her legs. I don't get how she says she likes the way they make her butt look because it looked 100% flat in those shorts. they also make it seem like she has a perpetual wedgie. I'm kind of annoyed at her ootds it's always the same thing everyday so I don't think they deserve getting a separate video each day.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

magicdragon wrote:
I hate to say - I have to agree a bit. Not sure if it's the sunglasses, the vest top and the slight tan but he's got a real George Michael look about him!
you're joking right?

:D

He wears the most unflattering clothes. The Zara V necks only look good on skinny fit guys, not on short chubby ones like J. the pants are kind of okay, but the shoes, omg. Look like something my grandpa would wear. :?

Oh - for everyone defending Anna's pronunciation of Capri. I agree it's not a big deal, we all have different accents, BUT if she's miss Italian and tries to pronounce everything the Italian way (like cocacola zero in the vlog, omg :o :D :D ), then she should know how to say Capri. There's no need for her to play all Italian girl, with things like cocacola and the brand of J's bracelet, if she doesn't do it with everything else as well. She just looks ridiculous.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

doggymayday wrote:
magicdragon wrote:
you're joking right?

:D

He wears the most unflattering clothes. The Zara V necks only look good on skinny fit guys, not on short chubby ones like J. the pants are kind of okay, but the shoes, omg. Look like something my grandpa would wear. :?

Oh - for everyone defending Anna's pronunciation of Capri. I agree it's not a big deal, we all have different accents, BUT if she's miss Italian and tries to pronounce everything the Italian way (like cocacola zero in the vlog, omg :o :D :D ), then she should know how to say Capri. There's no need for her to play all Italian girl, with things like cocacola and the brand of J's bracelet, if she doesn't do it with everything else as well. She just looks ridiculous.
Well, I'm going by what my friend said really. He quite fancies him and wouldn't mind getting with him for a night.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh my god :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”