SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 33

___caution
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 33

Unread post by ___caution »

kayleighrawrz wrote:Hi, long time lurker of this thread, I've had some troubles with my account so I haven't been able to post until now :) I thought it would be worth noting that in the description of the vlogs where it lists the 'important videos' such as Emilia's birth, it says 'Watch the birth of our first baby girl (Emilia)' where as a few months ago it just said baby being born vlog or something like that. It makes me think they are planning to get pregnant very soon or Anna is actually pregnant. Or maybe I'm reading into things too much :)
they've said before that they never stopped trying, but now I'm curious if there's a difference in their wording of that link and if so when that change happened.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

That wording has been like that a few months. It is no secret they are planning on a pack of youtube babies, just like their pack of youtube dogs.

All their vlogs since Emelia was born have been all about their baby. Have they forgotten they made vlogs BEFORE they got married/pregnant? It seems that all they feel they can offer us is breeding like rats.
ImageImage
BlablaEvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlablaEvi »

I haven't watched their videos for the last couple of days but could someone tell me what J was saying to E while he was feeding her yogurt?
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...
Soarin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Soarin »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:That wording has been like that a few months. It is no secret they are planning on a pack of youtube babies, just like their pack of youtube dogs.

All their vlogs since Emelia was born have been all about their baby. Have they forgotten they made vlogs BEFORE they got married/pregnant? It seems that all they feel they can offer us is breeding like rats.
As a couple they were boring as hell. They had 35k subs and under for the longest time. I didn't start to watch them until the pee on a stick debacle and I stopped watching right around Emilia's birth because of things happening in my life and I started working full time and forgot all about those two yahoos. When I got pregnant I quit my job and now have time to waste, especially since I was put on rest in the beginning.

As it is I don't watch them daily and not on the weekends at all because they are still boring as hell. The only good part is Emilia and that's why they gained all those subs in the first place. And they know it.
___caution
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ___caution »

is the toy a hint, or just a toy?
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

Comment time...
Caleigh Marchment 1 minute ago

I had a dream Jonathan was a rapist.....
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

for fuck's sake, please don't let her be pregnant...

a bit of sexy ryan reynolds never hurt anyone ;)
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I actually do think she's pregnant too.

- her face looks fuller, she basically looks like she put on a bit of weight
- her acne seems to be back in full force
- did anyone notice her talking about these designer bags in naples? she said something like "I won't need anything apart from a nappy bag for the next years"

plus all the things you guys already posted on here. I still hope they are just stirring shit up. I fear for emilia if she's preggers again.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

this woman must be the most careless mother in the whole fucking world. when jofatso comes in, she clearly wakes from her nap while emilia plays unattended.

sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

geekinthepink wrote:this woman must be the most careless mother in the whole fucking world. when jofatso comes in, she clearly wakes from her nap while emilia plays unattended.

Unbelievable! But..not surprised. How is that a perfect mother? (as the minions call her). Who leaves their child unattended while they fall asleep on the couch? I don't even do that with a 4 year old in the house- while my son naps. NO WAY! Accidents can happen.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
lilydancermask
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilydancermask »

BlablaEvi wrote:I haven't watched their videos for the last couple of days but could someone tell me what J was saying to E while he was feeding her yogurt?
Would you like some feckin yogurt? Would you like some feckin yogurt? And I'll stick that yogurt into your feckin mouth. And I'll ram it down there now and let the yogurt droozzle drizzle down, gimme that spoon ya little fecker now will ye. Here we go now here comes the yogurt, here you go now, ram it in there now. Ooh is it feckin good? Is it? Is it? don't look don't look at, Don't make eye contact when eating yogurt its very important. Oh gimme that back now, thanks very much, ta very much. *weird squelchy noises while dipping spoon into yogurt and passing it to Emilia* Ram it in there now baba. Um you've got a bit on the side there

Hes saying this while changing the camera between his face, the pot of yogurt and a close up of Emilia eating the yogurt off of the spoon.
Ugh rewatching it it is still as creepy, have no idea why they left that in the vlog.
Rockette
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Rockette »

lilydancermask wrote:
BlablaEvi wrote:I haven't watched their videos for the last couple of days but could someone tell me what J was saying to E while he was feeding her yogurt?
Would you like some feckin yogurt? Would you like some feckin yogurt? And I'll stick that yogurt into your feckin mouth. And I'll ram it down there now and let the yogurt droozzle drizzle down, gimme that spoon ya little fecker now will ye. Here we go now here comes the yogurt, here you go now, ram it in there now. Ooh is it feckin good? Is it? Is it? don't look don't look at, Don't make eye contact when eating yogurt its very important. Oh gimme that back now, thanks very much, ta very much. *weird squelchy noises while dipping spoon into yogurt and passing it to Emilia* Ram it in there now baba. Um you've got a bit on the side there

Hes saying this while changing the camera between his face, the pot of yogurt and a close up of Emilia eating the yogurt off of the spoon.
Ugh rewatching it it is still as creepy, have no idea why they left that in the vlog.

Ugh reading it now it's even worse! I watched that vlog yesterday and that part was so WTF creepy!
violet blue 2 U
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet blue 2 U »

He was saying feckin and fecker to a baby? Cannot wait to see what her vocabulary is like. :?
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

lilydancermask wrote:

:shock: That's freaking sick! I felt gross just reading that. He probably did that just to stir shit up and piss people off. Sicko.
Rockette
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Rockette »

proudmama wrote: :shock: That's freaking sick! I felt gross just reading that. He probably did that just to stir shit up and piss people off. Sicko.
Try to avoid watching it, he did it in a weird growly voice and it seriously gave me the creeps.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

Napping and cuddling with her precious phone while her baby plays with noone watching.I fear one day E will pull the TV down on her self or smack her head on something,bust her lip,nose ect and Anna will wake only due to the crying.She didn't learn anything from letting E fall off the bed. I know that J ordered her a play pen but I also think Anna will use that as a baby sitter and assume she's safe in the confines of her pen. Either she'll knock it over by rocking or the dogs will jump at it causing it to move or fall. She fails at being a " full time" mom. I hate to even put her in the same categories as the wonderful hardworking full time moms that I know.
Lurkin_

Unread post by Lurkin_ »

___caution wrote:Image

I know that, with families who are expecting a baby and already have a small child, healthcare providers will often suggest that the parents buy a small toy baby for the child to play with. This allows the child to sort of "roleplay" and have her get used to the idea of having another baby in the house. I'm not sure, however, if this would apply to a baby as young as Emilia. I know it's recommended for toddlers, though. Or it may just be a coincidence..
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lilydancermask wrote:

I'm about to puke... holy shit.
lilydancermask
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilydancermask »

___caution wrote:Image

I'm thinking a hint, the surroundings behind her look like that Jellybean place or whatever its called. I think unless it appears in the vlog that they actually bought it for her then it's a hint.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

lilydancermask wrote:

Ugh just reading that out loud made me want to throw up.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”