RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 34

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Kayw4 wrote:
Felicia2.0 wrote:On her blog she says she weight 114 after sorrento...what a lie! More like 124-130 we all saw her figure in those super tight dresses... :o
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised with 114/115. She has no muscle tone, which is why she looks that way. Anna is skinny, and has a nice figure, but if she did a simple core workout from time to time, she wouldn't have that pooch.

It'd take a lot more than " a core workout from time to time" to get rid of her stomach pooch. She'd have to cut back on her carb intake severely and her sugar big time in order to cut herself some Abs. She wont though because, effort. Her whole diet is carbs.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

I took a test in the bathroom of a restaurant when we were in Sorrento after feeling extremely nauseous and like I was going to be sick/pass out...it was negative!

What a classy lady :P
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

RubyWoo wrote:
I took a test in the bathroom of a restaurant when we were in Sorrento after feeling extremely nauseous and like I was going to be sick/pass out...it was negative!

exactly my thoughts. I wonder what she used to collect her urine :barf:
lilydancermask
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilydancermask »

Anyone see on Jonathans twitter?
Let the pregnancy diet begin! #pizzapartyeverynight
Clockworkdroog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Clockworkdroog »

I think she just LOVES whining about being ''sick'' and she knows being pregnant can give her the excuse to do so EVERY SINGLE DAY :roll:

These two are truly pathetic and despicable because we all know they are bringing ANOTHER innocent child into this world so they can make money off of the poor thing :cry:

They are just so.... :barf: :bang:
See you at the party Richter! :P
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

They won't gain any interest at all in Ireland this time. Most people will wonder why the 'same article' is there again if they do feature in any paper. As for the TV appearance, again - it's been done and people won't care this time. I don't think he's really thought it through at all.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

lemontree wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:

exactly my thoughts. I wonder what she used to collect her urine :barf:

Jonathans mouth no doubt because he would probably have died at the thought of getting that close to her nethers that often in one month LOL

Found this and Im PISSING myself over her shadow technique

LORD I cant even LOL
concern
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by concern »

How convenient that A is so eagerly interested in learning to drive suddenly. She has 9 months to get it right! She has it all planned out nicely. Once the 2nd baby arrives, she is going to strap Jofuck with babysitting duties each day while she escapes to shop for herself (and who knows what else) and of course the kiddies can't accompany her in the car because it will make her just too, too nervous! I can see it coming.......
Jofuck is in for a HUGE awakening!
Kayw4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kayw4 »

RubyWoo wrote:
Kayw4 wrote:
Felicia2.0 wrote:On her blog she says she weight 114 after sorrento...what a lie! More like 124-130 we all saw her figure in those super tight dresses... :o
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised with 114/115. She has no muscle tone, which is why she looks that way. Anna is skinny, and has a nice figure, but if she did a simple core workout from time to time, she wouldn't have that pooch.

It'd take a lot more than " a core workout from time to time" to get rid of her stomach pooch. She'd have to cut back on her carb intake severely and her sugar big time in order to cut herself some Abs. She wont though because, effort. Her whole diet is carbs.
well, I was being sarcastic, but of course, tone doesn't come through in posts. I find my writing tone is even more compromised than usual since I've been getting up every three hours with the baby lately. I don't know if its a growth spurt or wonder week or what, but this little phase of his can stop Any. Time. ;)
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Kayw4 wrote: well, I was being sarcastic, but of course, tone doesn't come through in posts. I find my writing tone is even more compromised than usual since I've been getting up every three hours with the baby lately. I don't know if its a growth spurt or wonder week or what, but this little phase of his can stop Any. Time. ;)
Ahh ok my mistake!
Yes I totally know what you mean, tone is so easily misconstrued in forums, I never even knew what a wonder week was till my son was like, 3 haha! Some help that was to me in your situation :P

Hopefully all will settle for you soon!
jsr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jsr »

aside from J doing most of the housework and taking care of emilia, do they have a cleaning lady?

i gave A the benefit of the doubt because maybe she does most of house chores off cam.
but, its been months of watching, i still cant feel that this woman has given some TLC to her house, husband, and emilia. she's more fond of their dogs, to be honest.

now that theres another baby coming, there'll be more of lounging on the couch watching real housewives.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

I'm still disgusted that she's pregnant, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt. I hope to God that they sort themselves out and wake up and realise that they have two precious babies who need to be cared for properly. I hope that Anna sees a doctor to sort out her obvious mental issues and I hope they become the parents they're supposed to be. Any baby is a blessing so I'm going to try and be positive about it.
Kayw4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kayw4 »

RubyWoo wrote:
Kayw4 wrote: well, I was being sarcastic, but of course, tone doesn't come through in posts. I find my writing tone is even more compromised than usual since I've been getting up every three hours with the baby lately. I don't know if its a growth spurt or wonder week or what, but this little phase of his can stop Any. Time. ;)
Ahh ok my mistake!
Yes I totally know what you mean, tone is so easily misconstrued in forums, I never even knew what a wonder week was till my son was like, 3 haha! Some help that was to me in your situation :P

Hopefully all will settle for you soon!
:) No worries! It was my bad! I should know better than to post when not fully caffeinated! Haha
Kayw4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kayw4 »

I miss Anna circa 2010, before she became J's little puppet. I mean, look. http://www.annasaccone.com/2010_04_01_archive.html She had vitality, seemed happy, had a job, etc. it's a damn shame she ever met that man.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:I'm still disgusted that she's pregnant, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt. I hope to God that they sort themselves out and wake up and realise that they have two precious babies who need to be cared for properly. I hope that Anna sees a doctor to sort out her obvious mental issues and I hope they become the parents they're supposed to be. Any baby is a blessing so I'm going to try and be positive about it.
Don't hold your breathe. We all thought the same before E was born but nope, no change from them. In fact it was way worse than we expected.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Soarin wrote:So, she's pregnant.

A great big fat "DUH" was heard all around guru gossip.

With the exception of Proudmama. :D
lol I'm not surprised she's pregnant however I was just thinking (hoping) it was just another one of JoGreedy's scams or some other nonsense to make them money.
MinnieAnonamouse
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MinnieAnonamouse »

I feel nauseous over HER pregnancy!

"We're experienced babymakers now." -- Jofatty :barf:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Anna says she was 114.8 when she got back from Sorrento. I call bull. When they weighed themselves on that huge scale it said she was 120-121 lbs. Here we go again! Expect her to lie about her weight like last time!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tamithomas »

MinnieAnonamouse wrote:I feel nauseous over HER pregnancy!

"We're experienced babymakers now." -- Jofatty :barf:
put penis into vagina around the 48 hour fertile window of a month and a baby is made. It's not rocket science Jofatty! It's only a huge hurdle if there was a struggle involved.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

proudmama wrote:
xoxoghadxoxo wrote:I'm still disgusted that she's pregnant, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt. I hope to God that they sort themselves out and wake up and realise that they have two precious babies who need to be cared for properly. I hope that Anna sees a doctor to sort out her obvious mental issues and I hope they become the parents they're supposed to be. Any baby is a blessing so I'm going to try and be positive about it.
Don't hold your breathe. We all thought the same before E was born but nope, no change from them. In fact it was way worse than we expected.
I know :( I'm trying to optimistic here, but it's not really working lol. I just can't bare to see them mess up another child.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”