proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 34

Unread post by proudmama »

sand and water wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:according to the cjinese gender chart its a boy.
I bet shes shitting her pants with delight.
According to that, Emilia was suppose to be a boy as well. That chart doesn't work. It said my daughter was suppose to be a boy and my son was suppose to be a girl haha. I think tracking ovulation works better.
Same here. It said my son was a girl lol How does Anna know how far along she is if her periods are still irregular? She could be farther along and not realize it.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

" I remember last time ..I was like , would have been really really upset if I hadn't had a girl because I really really wanted a girl but I thought I wouldn't be allowed...I thought ..I just kept convincing myself it was going to be a boy because I knew it probably wasn't going to be a boy , I was like trying to psyche myself up but that's why I saw so happy when I found out she was a girl but this time I honestly don't care and even though last time I probably said on camera I didn't care and I was probably like " oh I don't care".. cause you have to say that you know.. but I actually did.but this time I honestly guinenly do not care if its a boy or a girl "

So.. last time you lied because you couldn't be honest that your a brat and you would have been upset to have a precious son ..and this time your being honest? She lies so much and so easily..she says what she thinks " you have to say" That's how she blogs as well.. saying what she thinks people want to hear..This woman lies so much I can't stand it.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

These two are going to hoard babies like they hoard dogs.
ImageImage
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Beth_munday wrote:so the pregnancy is official....

I was looking through some videos from when emelia was first born and one of the comments mentioned something about emelia going to sleep and Anna not being able to wake her. a minon defended it saying A Said E was just in a 'deep sleep'
what's this about or does anyone have a link to a video A and J talked about this?
I think the video is something like "Most Terrifying Day Ever." It's basically E was crying so hard and for so long in the car that she passed out. A&J went to check on her and she didn't respond. They even shook her to try to wake her up. If I recall correctly, Anna giggled while telling the story. They never told E's doctor about it because Anna said she felt stupid for thinking her baby was dead.
Last edited by proudmama on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

proudmama wrote:
sand and water wrote:
According to that, Emilia was suppose to be a boy as well. That chart doesn't work. It said my daughter was suppose to be a boy and my son was suppose to be a girl haha. I think tracking ovulation works better.
Same here. It said my son was a girl lol How does Anna know how far along she is if her periods are still irregular? She could be farther along and not realize it.
I bet they only have sex once a month....
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

A mentioned "Emilia you'll have to give up your room" I think. DOES THIS MEAN ANNA IS GIVING UP HER CUPCAKE ROOM? or is their house 4 bedroom?
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

sand and water wrote:
Its the month conceived not due though right? She got pregnant in december with Emilia, which would put her at a girl, at 23 years of age. So it would have been right for her.
It was right with my son!
Just for a laugh though I wouldnt have my kids in accordance with it, but its right for Emilia. She was 23 when she got pregnant with her am I right?
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

thereshegoesagain wrote:A mentioned "Emilia you'll have to give up your room" I think. DOES THIS MEAN ANNA IS GIVING UP HER CUPCAKE ROOM? or is their house 4 bedroom?
Their house is a 4 bed
they have their bedroom a spare room the cupcake room and emilias room If i'm not mistaken.
Anna will in her arse hole give up her cupcake room :v
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

That's all it takes haha, I just started using ovulation strips as my OB asked me to for "accurate dates" this time. I got my positive, we only had time once as we went to a family cottage during. We really didn't think it would happen our first month trying with only 1 go. But here I am nearing 8 weeks. I bet Anna knows this and has been tracking all along hardcore.
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

dolliedays wrote:" I remember last time ..I was like , would have been really really upset if I hadn't had a girl because I really really wanted a girl but I thought I wouldn't be allowed...I thought ..I just kept convincing myself it was going to be a boy because I knew it probably wasn't going to be a boy , I was like trying to psyche myself up but that's why I saw so happy when I found out she was a girl but this time I honestly don't care and even though last time I probably said on camera I didn't care and I was probably like " oh I don't care".. cause you have to say that you know.. but I actually did.but this time I honestly guinenly do not care if its a boy or a girl "

So.. last time you lied because you couldn't be honest that your a brat and you would have been upset to have a precious son ..and this time your being honest? She lies so much and so easily..she says what she thinks " you have to say" That's how she blogs as well.. saying what she thinks people want to hear..This woman lies so much I can't stand it.

shes talking shite anyways did you see her FACE when she found out she was having a girl?
Utter devastation
she screwed up her face and went
WHAT?!

When I found out I was having a son I CRIED with joy
I couldnt stop crying I was so happy. My hubs almost died he was SO happy.

Those two were like

"Youre having a girl"
"Oh yeah? Alright so"

no fucks given.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

MamatoanAngel wrote:That's all it takes haha, I just started using ovulation strips as my OB asked me to for "accurate dates" this time. I got my positive, we only had time once as we went to a family cottage during. We really didn't think it would happen our first month trying with only 1 go. But here I am nearing 8 weeks. I bet Anna knows this and has been tracking all along hardcore.

Congratulations :)

Omg is it weird being the same stage in pregnancy as Anna 0_o

I track my periods and cycles just because its SO handy knowing
if I do get pregnant I'll know my exact dates and it makes things so handy, but I def track only for my own knowledge.
She cert was tracking cos she was mad to get pregnant asap
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

thereshegoesagain wrote:A mentioned "Emilia you'll have to give up your room" I think. DOES THIS MEAN ANNA IS GIVING UP HER CUPCAKE ROOM? or is their house 4 bedroom?
I think there is a spare room, quite small. When J's nephew was over he ran into that room, it was just storing E's old stuff.

So it will probably be kitted out Peppa Pig style, and they'll pretend it's Emilia's preference not Anna's.

And the cupcake room does seem to be considerably bigger than both other rooms. But she needs that as a backdrop for filming her lacklustre videos uguyyyyyzzz, so the kids can be squashed into whatever's leftover.
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

This would be funny going forward if it weren't for the children :(
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

magicdragon wrote:This would be funny going forward if it weren't for the children :(
Yep. It's pretty sad.
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class"
jensenandzack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jensenandzack »

sand and water wrote:
The sperm decides if its a boy or girl
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

flognaw wrote:
sand and water wrote:
The sperm decides if its a boy or girl
LOL Oh my god no one is taking it seriously we know how it works. Lmao!
Blue_Lagoon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blue_Lagoon »

It´s strange how naturally ( like a "normal") happy Family they looked when they were talking with Emilia about being pregnant. Anna seems to be in a maniac phase, maybe one reason: Jofatso stops asking for sex, at least for a while now. She knows that she did her share (again) and can hang out in peace on the bed... Let´s see how long her excitement takes to fade away...

Two thoughts that bother me the most: poor little Emilia and how can Anna have sex with this double chin loser??
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

I just told my mom about these two having another baby, she nearly fell out! To refresh her memory about who they were all I had to say was "you remember that couple who didn't take their lifeless baby to the hospital?" lol. She keeps asking why do ppl actually watch them? Do their subscribers not say anything? "What does the family say?" I honestly think she is thinking about putting out an rescue team for E!
jensenandzack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jensenandzack »

RubyWoo wrote:
flognaw wrote: The sperm decides if its a boy or girl
LOL Oh my god no one is taking it seriously we know how it works. Lmao!
LOL okay
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

curvycarrot wrote:I just told my mom about these two having another baby, she nearly fell out! To refresh her memory about who they were all I had to say was "you remember that couple who didn't take their lifeless baby to the hospital?" lol. She keeps asking why do ppl actually watch them? Do their subscribers not say anything? "What does the family say?" I honestly think she is thinking about putting out an rescue team for E!

I say
"remember that couple who put their childs birth on youtube?"
and she scoffs and mutters about having boundaries lmao!
My sister, every time she hears Jonathan, announces "Omfg that man is SO gay"

lol! They dont know why I watch them either, honestly I'm confused myself!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”