SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 36

proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 36

Unread post by proudmama »

Pappy O'Daniel wrote:When she did her WIAW and said that each of those yogurt things was 70-something calories therefore she could only eat one, that scared me. She's eating like she would if she were on a strict, hardcore diet. What are the repercussions of fetal malnourishment?
The baby could be at risk for low birth weight, IUGR, chronic health problems like diabetes, vitamin/mineral deficiencies, underdevelopment of the baby's organs, neural tube defects, and in worst case scenario--stillbirth/infant death. To be honest, I think Anna is too wrapped up in whatever eating disorder she has to realize the damage she's doing to herself and possibly her baby. Anna's body is the one who will suffer from lack of nutrients first. The baby will get everything first and then Anna will get whatever is leftover which probably isn't much.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

proudmama wrote:
Pappy O'Daniel wrote:When she did her WIAW and said that each of those yogurt things was 70-something calories therefore she could only eat one, that scared me. She's eating like she would if she were on a strict, hardcore diet. What are the repercussions of fetal malnourishment?
The baby could be at risk for low birth weight, IUGR, chronic health problems like diabetes, vitamin/mineral deficiencies, underdevelopment of the baby's organs, neural tube defects, and in worst case scenario--stillbirth/infant death. To be honest, I think Anna is too wrapped up in whatever eating disorder she has to realize the damage she's doing to herself and possibly her baby. Anna's body is the one who will suffer from lack of nutrients first. The baby will get everything first and then Anna will get whatever is leftover which probably isn't much.
last pregnancy she always posted on her wiaw that she had her iron and prenatal vitamins with breakfast. this time NOT. I hope she goees and buys some and starts taking them and we see the evidence in the vlogsd or next wednesday!!
I bet she will even be happy if she gains less than the normal weight span this pregnancy. It's sad that she is so selfish. I'm a really picky eater and made myself eat stuff I really HATE while pregnant, so that my son would not suffer in any terms.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

proudmama wrote:
The "problem" is that Emilia was born healthy (as far as we can see) in spite of Anna's diet, so Anna may see no reason to eat differently this time around.
lemontree wrote:
last pregnancy she always posted on her wiaw that she had her iron and prenatal vitamins with breakfast. this time NOT. I hope she goees and buys some and starts taking them and we see the evidence in the vlogsd or next wednesday!!
I bet she will even be happy if she gains less than the normal weight span this pregnancy. It's sad that she is so selfish. I'm a really picky eater and made myself eat stuff I really HATE while pregnant, so that my son would not suffer in any terms.
She is taking a prenatal. I don't know about iron, but she showed two pills in her WIAW
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lemontree wrote:
proudmama wrote:
In one of her WIAWs she mentions taking her prenatals so maybe she's just not mentioning it in each post. I'm sure you're right though that she'll either purposely not gain much weight or she will lie and say she only gained a certain amount. I remember when she was pregnant with E, at the end of her pregnancy she said she gained 27 pounds but then after E was born she constantly brought up how she only gained 24 pounds. Even Anna can't keep up with her own lies. I think she wants people to believe she gained only 24 pounds because it's exactly one pound below the MINIMUM weight that a woman of an average weight should gain. I wish someone would snap her out of her selfishness.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
In one of her WIAWs she mentions taking her prenatals so maybe she's just not mentioning it in each post. I'm sure you're right though that she'll either purposely not gain much weight or she will lie and say she only gained a certain amount. I remember when she was pregnant with E, at the end of her pregnancy she said she gained 27 pounds but then after E was born she constantly brought up how she only gained 24 pounds. Even Anna can't keep up with her own lies. I think she wants people to believe she gained only 24 pounds because it's exactly one pound below the MINIMUM weight that a woman of an average weight should gain. I wish someone would snap her out of her selfishness.
ok, I hope she takes them! Haven't been seeing them in her pictureslike last time so got a bit more worried.
I'm pretty sure she will "adjust" her starting weight this time according to her weight gain. You know, that's the reason behind all the 114, 115, 117 lbs discussion. Ridiculous. She should weigh herself first thing in the morning and then after each meal and she would clearly see how weight fluctuates...
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I had to laugh at the top comment on yesterday's vlog :lol:

MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

Not to stick up for her, but I think the body likes what the body likes.I have pretty bad morning(all day)sickness,I'm one of those pee your pants because you vomit so hard..I'm able to keep down chicken fettuccine alfredo,and throw up homemade veggie soup. Infact,pasta is pretty much the only thing besides peaches that settles my stomach and stays down,so while there is the potential to gain a ton of weight and bloat,my OB told me to do what I need to do.

As for the Ultrasound, I don't understand why she needs another in two weeks. I had an early scan at 7 weeks 5 days, it doesn't make sense as to why they can't confirm and date the pregnancy at the same time ;) There was barely a baby on mine, yet we managed our due date.

I know my last pregnancy I had 4 ultrasounds, first was at 10 weeks to confirm and date,second was gender,3rd was to see if he was head down, and 4th was during the nst.

Since I'm considered high risk this time,I'm going to be having a lot more.

I think it boils down to her being unsure when her last period was, I'm guessing they want to check back in two weeks to see baby's growth and date it then.
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

lemontree wrote:
lol I wanted to comment on that blog post, too!

I have never seen her have muesli. liar..

it is always ten almonds and sometimes even 10 blueberries. remember when I pointed it out and it never changed since. I bet she even cuts up her banana into 10 pieces lol (might check that when bored)

she finally notices she's bloated. GOOD GURL ANNA. finally used your brain there a bit!

I hardlyfelt sick when pregnant, but the days I felt like throwing up I could only think of the most healthy and light food like fruit or a chicken salad without dressing.

oh and why are they having anoher scan in 2 weeks?? down here you have one to confirm pregnancy, one at around 20 weeks and then another around 32 weeks.
Uh, no, she just read here. :D
And she had a huge smile on when she talked about it. She must be so happy that it's just gas and not actual weight. Moron.

I'm sure she throws the last almonds and berries in the pack out if there are less than ten, she wouldn't know what to do with them. Oh no, wait, she gives them to her trash can/child, just like excess candy bars and whatever.
Is it really that impossible to save a candy bar until the next day or week? I swear, she does not have a brain to use. There's one little convolution for caking on make-up and another for counting calories/blueberries, that's it.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Dandelion wrote:
lemontree wrote:
lol I wanted to comment on that blog post, too!

I have never seen her have muesli. liar..

it is always ten almonds and sometimes even 10 blueberries. remember when I pointed it out and it never changed since. I bet she even cuts up her banana into 10 pieces lol (might check that when bored)

she finally notices she's bloated. GOOD GURL ANNA. finally used your brain there a bit!

I hardlyfelt sick when pregnant, but the days I felt like throwing up I could only think of the most healthy and light food like fruit or a chicken salad without dressing.

oh and why are they having anoher scan in 2 weeks?? down here you have one to confirm pregnancy, one at around 20 weeks and then another around 32 weeks.
Uh, no, she just read here. :D
And she had a huge smile on when she talked about it. She must be so happy that it's just gas and not actual weight. Moron.

I'm sure she throws the last almonds and berries in the pack out if there are less than ten, she wouldn't know what to do with them. Oh no, wait, she gives them to her trash can/child, just like excess candy bars and whatever.
Is it really that impossible to save a candy bar until the next day or week? I swear, she does not have a brain to use. There's one little convolution for caking on make-up and another for counting calories/blueberries, that's it.
well, took her long enough to finally realise :lol:
I bet even her book about pregnancy she never uses says "You might experience bloating in the first trimester". oops, wait! Right, she never does more than open a book to film a DIL video :roll:

And for the candy bar or biscuit or whatever it was. She claims to be a sweet freak, always! I could NOT eat one bar if there is another in the package unless one of the kids wants it. Simply cannot do it lol.
And to her craving salty foods: someone really believes that last time sweets = girl, this time it must be salty = boy. Dear Anna, I assure you it's total bs.

btw, I secretely hope she will have a girl just to see her face while they scan for gender :D
speak4thetrees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by speak4thetrees »

haha I hope so too! Hopefully they won't cut out the look of disappointment on her face!

Does anyone know which vlog it was where Anna throws the avacado?
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

MamatoanAngel wrote:Not to stick up for her, but I think the body likes what the body likes.I have pretty bad morning(all day)sickness,I'm one of those pee your pants because you vomit so hard..I'm able to keep down chicken fettuccine alfredo,and throw up homemade veggie soup. Infact,pasta is pretty much the only thing besides peaches that settles my stomach and stays down,so while there is the potential to gain a ton of weight and bloat,my OB told me to do what I need to do.

As for the Ultrasound, I don't understand why she needs another in two weeks. I had an early scan at 7 weeks 5 days, it doesn't make sense as to why they can't confirm and date the pregnancy at the same time ;) There was barely a baby on mine, yet we managed our due date.

I know my last pregnancy I had 4 ultrasounds, first was at 10 weeks to confirm and date,second was gender,3rd was to see if he was head down, and 4th was during the nst.

I think it boils down to her being unsure when her last period was, I'm guessing they want to check back in two weeks to see baby's growth and date it then.
I hear moms talk about nuchal screening a lot, so maybe she's getting that? You're supposed to get it between 11-13 weeks pregnant, so it would make sense.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

speak4thetrees wrote:haha I hope so too! Hopefully they won't cut out the look of disappointment on her face!

Does anyone know which vlog it was where Anna throws the avacado?
"Mommy Meltdown" They don't actually show it. Anna just talks about it and shows the leftover smashed avocado on the wall. She basically got upset because the veggies she bought (and kept in the cupboard) spoiled because she says she only makes fresh, homemade food for E (LOL).
hana.bananals
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hana.bananals »

She had lunch after 4pm, no wonder she was starving!
hana.bananals
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hana.bananals »

Just got to the end of the WIAW, she seriously looks so much better at the end of the video with no make up compared to the start. Why doesn't she realize that a lighter dewy foundation and cutting down/ NOT HAVING the eyeliner under her eyes would make her look 10 years younger?!
instinctlady07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by instinctlady07 »

OMG Anna Saccone is the second most spoilt brat of the vloggers/gurus (Fleur being top of course)

While Jonathan is busy looking after Emilia, editing and cooking she's sleeping, lying on the settee watching tele or on her computer. She annoys the living daylights out of me. All this fuss about the driving, unable to cope with cleaning ( so she get a cleaner) and morning sickness is annoying to watch for most women who work full time and bring up a family. She needs a reality check. All she does is fuss about bloody bows on Emilia's head ( which are so tacky and cheap looking)

Another thing that annoys the bee gibies out of me is their ( and gurusin general) inability to accept criticism when they made the decision to make a lucrative livelihood from putting their lives on the internet. They can't have it both ways can they?
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

LizLee30 wrote:I think she lies about how much / little she eats, to be honest.

If she ate as little as she says she does consistently, she would be slimmer than she is, even without exercise. I think she chooses not to record ALL of the food she eats in a day because she wants people to talk about how unhealthy her eating habits are, and how she has an eating disorder etc. It's all an attention thing in my opinion. She eats more than she lets on.
I thought and stated the same thing when she was pregnant with Emilia. She would be a lot slimmer if she actually ate that amount of food everyday. Then again, her activity level is, walk to couch sit, walk upstairs to bed, makeup, hair and sleep more.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

hana.bananals wrote:Just got to the end of the WIAW, she seriously looks so much better at the end of the video with no make up compared to the start. Why doesn't she realize that a lighter dewy foundation and cutting down/ NOT HAVING the eyeliner under her eyes would make her look 10 years younger?!
I couldn't agree more. Her skin really isn't that bad. She (and another else with acne) needs to watch this Lisa Eldridge video to figure out how to cover acne without looking like you're wearing a mask:
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

doggymayday wrote:
MamatoanAngel wrote:Not to stick up for her, but I think the body likes what the body likes.I have pretty bad morning(all day)sickness,I'm one of those pee your pants because you vomit so hard..I'm able to keep down chicken fettuccine alfredo,and throw up homemade veggie soup. Infact,pasta is pretty much the only thing besides peaches that settles my stomach and stays down,so while there is the potential to gain a ton of weight and bloat,my OB told me to do what I need to do.

I hear moms talk about nuchal screening a lot, so maybe she's getting that? You're supposed to get it between 11-13 weeks pregnant, so it would make sense.
Possibly. I know where I live, you get blood work done between 11-13 weeks, and then the ultrasound at 14-16 weeks,another ultrasound if they found anything. Altho it isn't mandatory you have a choice. I always opt out simply because for me it would change nothing, and I don't like the risk involved.
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

Did anyone see J's instagram? Looks like E's standing unassisted (she couldn't do that already, right?)

P.S thanks for that video savetheempire, I'm always paranoid my concealer looks like crap!
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Dandelion wrote: She is taking a prenatal. I don't know about iron, but she showed two pills in her WIAW
The other pill is a cod liver oil pill. She is a moron that she doesnt even know why she is taking the vitamins she is taking.
"Uhm its like, omega 3 or something, I dont know".
Its not like it doesnt say it on the fucking BOX anna.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”