SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 36

BlablaEvi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 36

Unread post by BlablaEvi »

Oh there she goes again!More attention seeking from princess poo!She just uploaded a video with the title "What I eat (battling morning sickness)"...Minions,Anna needs your sympathy! :pfff:
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...
liseppe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by liseppe »

sand and water wrote:Thanks everyone! I am beyond excited for him. All those days that he wished he could spend playing with the kids instead of doing his PhD are finally over. A huge weight has been lifted from his shoulders.

About Anna's diet...The amount of food she is eating, according to her WIAW posts, she is eating for someone who is trying to lose weight, not maintain a healthy weight for pregnancy.
She restricted during her last pregnancy too, which is bad enough never mind the ED bahaviour of over feeding Emilia.

They treat her as if she isn't human, just a vehicle for them to shove food into. Harsh but how can they not value their babies nutrition and feed her more than what Anna eats!

Why is a baby even eating crisps? She isn't even at the toddler stage and they are giving her junk food, how long before they give her one of those McDonalds milkshakes whilst she's in the pram!
liseppe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by liseppe »

BlablaEvi wrote:Oh there she goes again!More attention seeking from princess poo!She just uploaded a video with the title "What I eat (battling morning sickness)"...Minions,Anna needs your sympathy! :pfff:
She really doesn't understand how fortunate she is to be fairly physically healthy and not have to drag her arse off to work each day whilst dealing with morning sickness, a baby and pregnancy changes.
speak4thetrees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by speak4thetrees »

I'm sure her doctor told her with Emilia and will tell her again this time that she's not eating right/not eating enough. She's never going to admit that, though!

She pisses me off with how much she complains about morning sickness, like she's the only person in the world that's dealt with it. At least she doesn't have to get up early every day and go to a real job! I had to deal with working 12 hour shifts and running back and forth to the bathroom to barf in between helping customers. Thank God that part of it only lasted 2 months. One of my best friends had it all throughout her pregnancy with her first baby, it was crazy.
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

omg that new video! "It's 74 calories. I usually only have one so I have to give the other one to Emilia."

What?! She thinks they're healthy (full of crap in reality but w/e) and still won't eat a whole serving.

Also a good tip if you're hungry is to have a snack... ROCKET SCIENCE.
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Why does she say AHmond instead of ALMond? I'm Irish and definitely do not pronounce it this way. So weird.
Mama2aidan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mama2aidan »

Omg Anna's conplaining is infuriating me. She constantly mentions feeling nauseous blah blah blah and Im sure she feels sick but i dont think she is that sick. I hear her talk about feeling nauseous but never actually vomiting, so she is not that freakin' sick. Anna is soooo very lucky she is not as sick as many women get when expecting. When I was pregnant with my son I was so sick I could not keep food or water down for a couple days. My doctor gave me the option of being admitted to the hospital for several days or trying medication at home. I tried the meds at home and luckily was able to keep some food down (still hardly anything). So hearing her gripe about not feeling so hot just doesn't elicit any sympathy from me whatsoever. She could have it sooo much worse!
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Why does she say AHmond instead of ALMond? I'm Irish and definitely do not pronounce it this way. So weird.

I say it like that too. Everyone I know says Ahmond and not ALmond. It really irritates me when people pronounce the L lmao
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Mama2aidan wrote:Omg Anna's conplaining is infuriating me. She constantly mentions feeling nauseous blah blah blah and Im sure she feels sick but i dont think she is that sick. I hear her talk about feeling nauseous but never actually vomiting, so she is not that freakin' sick. Anna is soooo very lucky she is not as sick as many women get when expecting. When I was pregnant with my son I was so sick I could not keep food or water down for a couple days. My doctor gave me the option of being admitted to the hospital for several days or trying medication at home. I tried the meds at home and luckily was able to keep some food down (still hardly anything). So hearing her gripe about not feeling so hot just doesn't elicit any sympathy from me whatsoever. She could have it sooo much worse!
I feel nauseous every day at work. I dont take to the bed when I get home :P Working with sugar is nauseating, she has no idea.
She probably feels sick because shes malnourished and not because shes pregnant at all.
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

RubyWoo wrote:
xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Why does she say AHmond instead of ALMond? I'm Irish and definitely do not pronounce it this way. So weird.

I say it like that too. Everyone I know says Ahmond and not ALmond. It really irritates me when people pronounce the L lmao
I thought I said ALmonds but now I actually think about it I pronounce it without the L too!

edit: Maybe it depends where you're from but I'm in NI and Anna's in Cork & we both drop the L.
Last edited by thereshegoesagain on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Daenerys Targaryen
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

thereshegoesagain wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:

I thought I said ALmonds but now I actually think about it I do pronounce it without the L!

haha! It sounds weird to say ALmond.
A woman comes in to me at work (we sell white chocolate covered sugar coated almonds) looking for "ELMINDS" and I want to punch her everytime she says it.

For the record im in the west :v
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

RubyWoo wrote:

Really? Must just be where I'm from then!
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

I'm never going to say 'almond' again without overthinking my pronunciation :D
-Daenerys Targaryen
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

thereshegoesagain wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:

I thought I said ALmonds but now I actually think about it I pronounce it without the L too!

edit: Maybe it depends where you're from but I'm in NI and Anna's in Cork & we both drop the L.
Yeah it must depend where you're from then! I'm in Dublin and I'm pretty sure most people pronounce the L here or maybe I'm the only one! It's not a word I say too often lol
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:

Really? Must just be where I'm from then!
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/almond

both are right, so I guess its not something we should get too worked up over, but I did think that the pronouncing the L was very american. Im surprised she doesnt do it, since her channel is pretty much geared towards Americans.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

I was looking at old videos just out of boredom and at around 11:50 you see J puttin that sensor in Es cot upside down but the other day we saw it upside down and when people called him out on it he blamed the cleaning lady saying she must have done it when making the bed...

And I think pronouncing the L is an American thing and as said above I am surprised she doesn't, I've seen them do a number of 'American' things just to attracts an American audience
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Beth_munday wrote:

I was looking at old videos just out of boredom and at around 11:50 you see J puttin that sensor in Es cot upside down but the other day we saw it upside down and when people called him out on it he blamed the cleaning lady saying she must have done it when making the bed...

And I think pronouncing the L is an American thing and as said above I am surprised she doesn't, I've seen them do a number of 'American' things just to attracts an American audience

Yeah they even write words the american way "Labor" not "Labour", to seem more americanised.
I wouldnt be shocked if next time round anna has a "Labor and delivery" story and not a "Labour and delivery" story, as she did with Emilia.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

sand and water wrote:Thanks everyone! I am beyond excited for him. All those days that he wished he could spend playing with the kids instead of doing his PhD are finally over. A huge weight has been lifted from his shoulders.

About Anna's diet...The amount of food she is eating, according to her WIAW posts, she is eating for someone who is trying to lose weight, not maintain a healthy weight for pregnancy.
I calculated the calories for one of her recent WIAWs and she ate just barely 1,000 calories. That's certainly NOT enough for a breastfeeding woman, let alone one who's pregnant. She needs to eat at least an extra 800 calories.

Congrats to your husband! :confetti:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

speak4thetrees wrote:I'm sure her doctor told her with Emilia and will tell her again this time that she's not eating right/not eating enough. She's never going to admit that, though!

She pisses me off with how much she complains about morning sickness, like she's the only person in the world that's dealt with it. At least she doesn't have to get up early every day and go to a real job! I had to deal with working 12 hour shifts and running back and forth to the bathroom to barf in between helping customers. Thank God that part of it only lasted 2 months. One of my best friends had it all throughout her pregnancy with her first baby, it was crazy.
I remember being so sick during my last pregnancy that for two months I was consuming basically nothing but liquids. I could only keep down smoothies, popsicles, and gatorade. I'm lucky this time around because even though I did have nausea it was only on and off, although the vomiting was pretty bad :/ Anna needs to suck it up. She wanted to get pregnant and knew that feeling sick comes with the territory. Put your big girl panties on Anna and deal with it.
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

proudmama wrote:

I calculated the calories for one of her recent WIAWs and she ate just barely 1,000 calories. That's certainly NOT enough for a breastfeeding woman, let alone one who's pregnant. She needs to eat at least an extra 800 calories.

Congrats to your husband! :confetti:
I calculated what she should be eating based on height weight age etc and it should be 1600 calories to maintain her weight. That's if she wasn't breastfeeding or pregnant.
-Daenerys Targaryen

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”