SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 36

VogueForBreakfast
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 36

Unread post by VogueForBreakfast »

lilydancermask wrote:Did anyone else notice around 13:25 when Anna is taking the bow off from Emilias neck she really pulls it off, like she's nearly choking her child with a head band
oh my god, i saw and i gasped
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 36

Unread post by Nesoi »

omg i thought it couldnt get any worse.....that forehead tanline is dire..how anyone can copy her make up, beauty tips or even think she is a guru of anykind is beyond me. Also she is bringing back her permanent 80s look in her preggers vlog...she looks like she stepped out of a Jane Fonda workout video :D
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
dsaurrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dsaurrr »

does she put self tanner on her face everyday? i see the tanner in her hair on the side and then on her forehead she has no self tanner or makeup so it's just like a pink line... buahaha.. oh dear..
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

What ever happened to the conviction in this video =[

It was so promising </3
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Good Lord! The way she pulled off Emilia's headband in today's vlog. Also, there was a plugged in cord IN her crib. Please for the love of God changed one of those spare rooms into a nursery.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

sand and water wrote:Good Lord! The way she pulled off Emilia's headband in today's vlog. Also, there was a plugged in cord IN her crib. Please for the love of God changed one of those spare rooms into a nursery.

That headband removal made me SICK
dsaurrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dsaurrr »

so they were at the store to get some laundry stuff and still didn't get any pots or pans??

she did rip that bow off like a jerk. I hope E continues to take the headbands off her head. She doesn't want them on. The only one with a issue on E being confused with being a boy is Anna. I can tell E is a girl by looking at her. Plus she dresses her in pink all the time. I think people know she's a girl. Enough with the bows already.

I guess I'm a little confused by the placement of the gate.. what's going on with that? Why would you gate her in the most dangerous place?

Earth to Princess Anna your body is telling you to eat more. She should snack on things during the day.. I mentioned it in the vlog but got jumped all over by like 2942093482094 people within minutes. My God.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Who pulls their child's headband off like that? You should pull from the front to back. Unless you want your child to feel like they are being strangled by that damn headband. No wonder she hates wearing them. Emilia seemed to be in a trance the whole time. TV is affecting her negatively.
Last edited by sand and water on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
dsaurrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dsaurrr »

sand and water wrote:Good Lord! The way she pulled off Emilia's headband in today's vlog. Also, there was a plugged in cord IN her crib. Please for the love of God changed one of those spare rooms into a nursery.
E's room is very tiny. It's only good for a nursery or a office. I think they will probably move around the time of the new baby. There is the cupcake room, E's room, J&A's room and that's it? Or is there a guest room too or is the cupcake room the guest room? I don't see Anna giving up her precious cupcake room.
Zippy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zippy »

Not sure when Anna came across as more of a twit, when she said the toy was for three year olds, and gave it to her anyway. Or when the small dog piece was lost, making me think the baby was not supervised while playing with it. How that baby has not been badly hurt, is amazing to say the least.
Move along folks, nothing to see here
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

dsaurrr wrote:
E's room is very tiny. It's only good for a nursery or a office. I think they will probably move around the time of the new baby. There is the cupcake room, E's room, J&A's room and that's it? Or is there a guest room too or is the cupcake room the guest room? I don't see Anna giving up her precious cupcake room.

The house is a 4bedroom house,
Jonathan and Annas room
Emilias Room
Cupcake room
Spare bedroom

The bedrooms are tiny though
like, unlivably small imo, there is no room for a dresser or a wardrobe in Annas Cupcake room, there is no room for a dresser in the spare room, but I think there is sliding closets,
I want to know what the hell they're going to do with a 15 foot christmas tree when they move the dopes Lmfao
or indeed what they'll do with it with Emilia crawling, 6 dogs and the next baby in christmas 2014
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Zippy wrote:Not sure when Anna came across as more of a twit, when she said the toy was for three year olds, and gave it to her anyway. Or when the small dog piece was lost, making me think the baby was not supervised while playing with it. How that baby has not been badly hurt, is amazing to say the least.
Sometimes I wonder if she has been but they just edited it out and never said anything. Wouldn't surprise me, really. Think of how many times we've seen bumps and bruises on E in the vlogs...makes me wonder just how often E gets hurt since they hardly supervise her.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:Who pulls their child's headband off like that? You should pull from the front to back. Unless you want your child to feel like they are being strangled by that damn headband. No wonder she hates wearing them. Emilia seemed to be in a trance the whole time. TV is affecting her negatively.
Makes me wonder if there's some passive-aggressiveness there and that's why she pulled off the headband like that. You know because Anna gets all pissy when E refuses to wear the headbands. I would never pull a headband like that off of myself, let alone my child.

For the love of God Anna, WHY the headbands, WHY??? We all know E is a girl!!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
Zippy wrote:Not sure when Anna came across as more of a twit, when she said the toy was for three year olds, and gave it to her anyway. Or when the small dog piece was lost, making me think the baby was not supervised while playing with it. How that baby has not been badly hurt, is amazing to say the least.
Sometimes I wonder if she has been but they just edited it out and never said anything. Wouldn't surprise me, really. Think of how many times we've seen bumps and bruises on E in the vlogs...makes me wonder just how often E gets hurt since they hardly supervise her.
She seems to always have a bruise on her head. My son has done his fair share of tumbling since he is learning to walk, and he has yet to have a bruise anywhere. She must hit herself hard.
dsaurrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dsaurrr »

proudmama wrote:
I just watched one of the past vlogs (I havent watched in a while) and anna and e were in anna's bedroom talking about how amazed she was that e knew to duck under part of the bed to avoid hitting her head. Do you think that is where she was getting those forehead bruises from? I wonder how much that poor baby had to hit her head under the bed before she learned to duck her head under to avoid smacking her head. :'(
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dsaurrr wrote:
proudmama wrote:
I just watched one of the past vlogs (I havent watched in a while) and anna and e were in anna's bedroom talking about how amazed she was that e knew to duck under part of the bed to avoid hitting her head. Do you think that is where she was getting those forehead bruises from? I wonder how much that poor baby had to hit her head under the bed before she learned to duck her head under to avoid smacking her head. :'(
Ooh yeah I'll bet E has hit her head a lot then. Poor thing. There's no way E could just automatically know to duck down. It seems like there was a time when A&J were always talking about how E fell off the bed like it wasn't a big deal. I feel so sorry for that kid being born to such careless parents.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

RubyWoo wrote:

It was so promising </3
Speaking of that video, this was in the suggestions on the side. I'm honestly shocked by the way she's holding her. Does she not know how delicate baby's necks and heads are??? What a moron!

lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

RubyWoo wrote:
dsaurrr wrote:

The house is a 4bedroom house,
Jonathan and Annas room
Emilias Room
Cupcake room
Spare bedroom

The bedrooms are tiny though
like, unlivably small imo, there is no room for a dresser or a wardrobe in Annas Cupcake room, there is no room for a dresser in the spare room, but I think there is sliding closets,
I want to know what the hell they're going to do with a 15 foot christmas tree when they move the dopes Lmfao
or indeed what they'll do with it with Emilia crawling, 6 dogs and the next baby in christmas 2014
you forgot Jofatso's "man cave" :rofl: It's 5 bedrooms. Ridiculous. They should see how families live in tiny houses with ONE single room and a tiny bathroom...
Blue_Lagoon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blue_Lagoon »

RubyWoo wrote:

It was so promising </3
Not even a year later she looks like 10 years older. :? It's always so shocking for me to see her, she's the same age as me, but it seems her life is over. She does nothing with her life. I really wish her that one day she wakes up and breaks out of this routine and maybe even her marriage. It's always harder when kids are involved, but this woman is not happy!
Zippy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zippy »

Sometimes I wonder if she has been but they just edited it out and never said anything. Wouldn't surprise me, really. Think of how many times we've seen bumps and bruises on E in the vlogs...makes me wonder just how often E gets hurt since they hardly supervise her.[/quote]

I just watched one of the past vlogs (I havent watched in a while) and anna and e were in anna's bedroom talking about how amazed she was that e knew to duck under part of the bed to avoid hitting her head. Do you think that is where she was getting those forehead bruises from? I wonder how much that poor baby had to hit her head under the bed before she learned to duck her head under to avoid smacking her head. :'([/quote]

Ooh yeah I'll bet E has hit her head a lot then. Poor thing. There's no way E could just automatically know to duck down. It seems like there was a time when A&J were always talking about how E fell off the bed like it wasn't a big deal. I feel so sorry for that kid being born to such careless parents.[/quote]

I have wondered the exact same thing, that baby always has bruises on her little head. I am sure a lot goes on that they don't vlog. And I hate to use the word normal with a baby, but it's been a long time for me :) is it normal for a baby so young to be so into a t.v. show? my daughter wouldn't have recognized any cartoon character or sat and stared at a t.v the way Emeila does, I just find it kinda weird. Most babies are too busy to sit like that for so long.
Move along folks, nothing to see here

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”