SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

instinctlady07
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Unread post by instinctlady07 »

Now calm yourselves....I know the excitement might prove too much for J but we might get to see E eating PrincessTTT's Banana bread 2ow...OH THE ANTICIPATION ANNA. Honestly we cant wait can we?

(Just because "kind and considerate" mommy had a brainwave after E ate A WHOLE BANANA MUFFIN. ffs)

She's such a FEEDER. Type of mum who loves staying thin but likes to feed her little girl. I'd put money on it that Emilia will be overweight, due to FEEDER PRINCESSTTT. Selfish, lazy and spoilt

#BananaBreadWatch
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Oh dear God Anna is about to have a HUGE meltdown because Judy is the one that's pregnant with twins and not her! Hahahaha
I just saw that in the comments, is this for real?! Anna is gonna be pissed, I didn't even know Judy was pregnant.
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Daretobeclassy wrote:Aaaaaand it gets better. It appears that Judy and Benji are having twins!

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Potato will have so much envy, I don't know what he will do with himself! Lol

SHUT
UP!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OMFG I CANt
IM DEAD LOL OMFGLOL
Daretobeclassy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daretobeclassy »

RubyWoo wrote:
Daretobeclassy wrote:Aaaaaand it gets better. It appears that Judy and Benji are having twins!

SHUT
UP!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMFG I CANt
IM DEAD LOL OMFGLOL

That was my reaction hahahahahaha
instinctlady07
Amateur
Amateur

Why would A and J be pissed? Thought that she dreaded having twins because of all the hard work they wld create.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

instinctlady07 wrote:Why would A and J be pissed? Thought that she dreaded having twins because of all the hard work they wld create.

ARE YOU KIDDING?!! Anna LIVES in opposite world she would KILL for twins and the freaking TRAFFIC that would bring! She could be SUPERMOM!

She WANTED twins SO BAD! hahahaha omfg im dying!
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

RubyWoo wrote:

SHUT
UP!

OMFG I CANt
IM DEAD LOL OMFGLOL
My exact reaction
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

I wonder how they will congratulate them? Nice to see they didn't even give ingrid a shoutout after her mentioning them helped them get over 200k subs. Taketaketake.
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

MamatoanAngel wrote:
xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Oh dear God Anna is about to have a HUGE meltdown because Judy is the one that's pregnant with twins and not her! Hahahaha
I just saw that in the comments, is this for real?! Anna is gonna be pissed, I didn't even know Judy was pregnant.
Yepp!! They just announced it
zombfied
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by zombfied »

Shall we take bets on how long after they both have a tantrum does one or either make a nasty sarcy comment meaning "better them than us". I know anna will, although right now I hope she is not getting it on with the potato hoping she'll create another unwanted life.

(I know you can't get doubly pregnant but it would not surprise me if the minions/j&a don't think so!)
Wex66
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wex66 »

RubyWoo wrote:

SHUT
UP!

OMFG I CANt
IM DEAD LOL OMFGLOL
This gets better and better!
instinctlady07
Amateur
Amateur

RubyWoo wrote:
instinctlady07 wrote:Why would A and J be pissed? Thought that she dreaded having twins because of all the hard work they wld create.

ARE YOU KIDDING?!! Anna LIVES in opposite world she would KILL for twins and the freaking TRAFFIC that would bring! She could be SUPERMOM!

Aahhh.

Cant wait to see Anna's opppsite world reaction! will she get an Oscar for her performance from us??

She'll be fuming, consumed with jealousy. Benji and J will get more attention
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

zombfied wrote:Shall we take bets on how long after they both have a tantrum does one or either make a nasty sarcy comment meaning "better them than us". I know anna will, although right now I hope she is not getting it on with the potato hoping she'll create another unwanted life.

(I know you can't get doubly pregnant but it would not surprise me if the minions/j&a don't think so!)

Im guaranteeing they fell out after that vlog when judy showed that clip

Beni was off at the end of the trip and people were giving out big time about his "attitude"

I guarantee they're no longer BFFS FOR LYF
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

instinctlady07 wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:

Aahhh.

Cant wait to see Anna's opppsite world reaction! will she get an Oscar for her performance from us??

She'll be fuming, consumed with jealousy. Benji and J will get more attention

I am PISSING myself laughing how fucking ironic is this whole situation LOL!
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

aintthatabitch wrote:I hope Anna SacconeJoly reads here because I want her to read this:
Don't ever ever call your daughter evil again. If anyone's life is ruined, it's Emilia, having to have a mother like you.
You are a insipid twat and have no business having a child, let alone another on the way. Take your own advice and treat people (yes, that would be your daughter) the way you want to be treated. Watch what you say to your children. They will remember it, I promise you. Your actions and words are validated by subscribers that aren't even old enough to have children yet and the ones that do, well, I question their sanity. You are not a nice person, I don't believe you are a good person at all. I think you need a professional to chat with. You have issues and they are showing. Your daughter is suffering for it. Parenting is not a exact science, and no, it's not easy, but when you love and care for your child and only care about it's welfare, things go a little easier. You're cold, detached and aloof regarding Emilia. Before you had her, you were funny, carefree and affectionate to others. You act depressed and there is help for that. I think all your tiredness has to do with some depression. I've been there, there is help for it, please seek some for your family.
You care more about your dogs than Emilia, it shows. They seem to be the only thing that DOES put a smile on your face. I used to love to watch you guys, but I have unsubscribed. I have no control over what you do to your child, but I can't bring myself to watch it. She is such a sweet child and you are so blessed to have her. It's not all about you anymore.
*claps* Very well said! The minions think we're overeacting about those comments today. I hope and pray E doesn't see that. They don't think about consequences which lets me know they're too young to even understand the depths of what's really happening in those "20 minutes" we see. It's not hard to see patterns develop.

I agree she sleeps so much because she's depressed and seems to hate her life.

She did seem more cheerful when she was out and about today, but when she gets back home, she goes right back to bed to not have to deal with her home life and child. If E is such a burden, why bring another into the world?? Ugh!!!!
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class"
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
MamatoanAngel wrote:
This is gonna be good. :twisted: We found out we were pregnant the same day,cute!
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
MamatoanAngel wrote:
This is gonna be good. :twisted: We found out we were pregnant the same day,cute!
I'm actually so excited to see how Anna reacts to this. She'll be SO jealous :-D
Aww congratulations!!
idontgivealefloof
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by idontgivealefloof »

I bet Judy told Anna she was preggers with twins and thats why Anna was banging on about hoping she wasn't having twins cos its soo hard work etc.... when really she was just consumed with jealousy. Poor second baby is probably resented even before he/she is born because he/she wasn't twins :-(
J101

Unread post by J101 »

My thoughts exactly!. I was just about to write the exact same thing. I wonder how A&J will try out-do Judy and Benji now? :rofl:
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

Awwww that's amazing Judy is pregnant!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”