lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 37

Unread post by lemontree »

post-workout?
I haven't seen the vlog, someone mentioned she went out for A WALK. that's a workout for a morbidly obese person, not a skinny fat! It doesn't even make you sweat or get out of breath. Oh this woman. So delusional.
VogueForBreakfast
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VogueForBreakfast »

Dandelion wrote:Seriously, Anna is such an asshole! Rolling her eyes, saying she's not going to take six dogs and a baby along. Then rolling her eyes again at the noise the dogs make. Why do you keep six unhappy beasts in your house (plus one baby, plus one potato) if you are not going to take care of them? Making a face and saying Peppa Pig is engraved in her brain. How do you think your daughter feels? She never asked you for that detrimental shit, you just subjected her to it every day of her life.
Why not put the stroller across the floor of the back seat? Idiots.
Anna, a healthy woman in her twenties from a first world country does not get "wrecked" by a simple walk. Something is wrong with you! You are wasting your body! And again she mentions how gross and dirty the stroller is. This is, what, the fifth time? The sixth? Just clean it, you moron!
Emilia and the dogs - no comment!
Jofecker is an asshole! Telling Anna it's going to be really scary to drive around the car park the first few times. Why not reassure your wife and tell her she'll be fine, you think she'll do really well? Oh, I forgot, because you're jealous as hell of her looks and accomplishments (even if they are in the remote past) and feed on her fears and failures rather than want to see her succeed. Of course you have to remind everyone of your brilliant "Emilia Cam". Great, you had an idea you liked, congratulations!
I can't believe I am only seven minutes into the vlog and I am super annoyed.
Her "brain can't even comprehend the wole entire day happening"? Anna, that was just a fraction of a normal day's activity. What's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?
You didn't train your dogs, so you have no right to call them a brat when they do something you don't like. The only brat in that house is you, Princess Stinkface Peabrain!
"Now we're playing"? No, Emilia is playing. You're sitting on the sofa, making faces, complaining about your shitty life. Get a grip, you miserable asshole.
Jotit: You could easily cover more kilometers if you actually cycled somewhere instead of going there by car. Yes, really!
I hate the way Anna "plays" with Emilia. And another "you're evil, you're ruining my life". Anna is the most disgusting person on the planet to me. What a nasty, vile bitch. And Jotit's crazy, retarded laugh. Grr. Today I loathe them more than ever.
Ugh that made me so mad. I agree with everything you said.
instinctlady07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by instinctlady07 »

They so read this thread

The irony of today's vlog. Anna "Getting fit"

Does thy "royal highness" want some help baking her royal banana bread?

Watch out there will be a new car in the next vlog so that the stroller can fit
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

doggymayday wrote:OH MY GOD, Jofus guessing what Labor day is??? Good morning again, stupidest stupido!

I'm not an American either, but damn J, pick up a book, google it, you might learn something!
I firmly beliebe they don't know what google is, they don't google shit.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

doggymayday wrote:OH MY GOD, Jofus guessing what Labor day is??? Good morning again, stupidest stupido!

I'm not an American either, but damn J, pick up a book, google it, you might learn something!
LMFAO
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Did I not say a few days ago that she should bring Emilia out with one of the women from "Momz Club" and go walking with her?
OMFG HELLO! Hahaha cert they read here! Not even 2 minutes into the vlog and theyre already reeming ideas we have here off at us!
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

I think when they are in the car and steve is there, and Anna is saying "Jonathan always says its gonna be really scary the first second and even the third time I do this", steve is probably thinking "I wish that fucker would stop trying to put her off learning to drive" lmfao his face is so unimpressed!

Also note Jonathan discussing foreward facing, when we discussed it on here ;) This vlog is an ode to guru gossip!
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

RubyWoo wrote:I think when they are in the car and steve is there, and Anna is saying "Jonathan always says its gonna be really scary the first second and even the third time I do this", steve is probably thinking "I wish that fucker would stop trying to put her off learning to drive" lmfao his face is so unimpressed!

Also note Jonathan discussing foreward facing, when we discussed it on here ;) This vlog is an ode to guru gossip!
Ugh, Jotato Head needs to shut up. His pseudo-helpful tips are designed to do nothing buy make her nervous and scared. This is part of the reason this woman is so shut in and isolated--he keeps frightening her under the guise of advice and help. He probably thinks she'll give up and come running to cling to him. Uh, no, she may give up and come running but she won't be clinging, Potatofee.

Btw, the potato theme running through the last pages is beyond hysterical :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Gin0915 wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:I think when they are in the car and steve is there, and Anna is saying "Jonathan always says its gonna be really scary the first second and even the third time I do this", steve is probably thinking "I wish that fucker would stop trying to put her off learning to drive" lmfao his face is so unimpressed!

Ugh, Jotato Head needs to shut up. His pseudo-helpful tips are designed to do nothing buy make her nervous and scared. This is part of the reason this woman is so shut in and isolated--he keeps frightening her under the guise of advice and help. He probably thinks she'll give up and come running to cling to him. Uh, no, she may give up and come running but she won't be clinging, Potatofee.

Btw, the potato theme running through the last pages is beyond hysterical :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

I personally loved the big STUPID smile she had on her face going into the carpark, it was the ultimate finger to him imo. "Look Im all BUT scared fuckface! Im even smiling"
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

Sigh.What is wrong with her? She had a nap,and yet she still complains how tired she is, so much so that changing a diaper makes her want to nap.

She's just pathetic. Disgusting. A lot of people play it off as her having depression,not eating enough..which can all contribute, I fully believe over all, she's just a spoiled bitch.

Best comment of the day

"Karateistheonlyway 1 minute ago
lool @ you're evil. You're ruining my life. That made me subscribe. Kids are cute but they can be such pains sometimes."
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

RubyWoo wrote:Did I not say a few days ago that she should bring Emilia out with one of the women from "Momz Club" and go walking with her?
OMFG HELLO! Hahaha cert they read here! Not even 2 minutes into the vlog and theyre already reeming ideas we have here off at us!
Oh yeah, we all know they read here. The other day magicdragon mentioned something (jokingly) about JoFat strapping a camera to E's head and what happens? The next vlog entails J doing "Emilia cam" and acting as if he's some genius who invented the wheel. That one brain cell JoGnome...it's working hard!
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

proudmama wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:Did I not say a few days ago that she should bring Emilia out with one of the women from "Momz Club" and go walking with her?
Oh yeah, we all know they read here. The other day magicdragon mentioned something (jokingly) about JoFat strapping a camera to E's head and what happens? The next vlog entails J doing "Emilia cam" and acting as if he's some genius who invented the wheel. That one brain cell JoGnome...it's working hard!
yeah in the vlog he said
"I put the frame around her and wrote EMILIA CAM and since I came up with it I think we should keep it"

he did in his HOLE come up with it the moron. He should credit the forum in his "Title sequence" because this shit is daylight robbery :P

I literally have NO doubts about them reading here now. That WHOLE Vlog was essentially dedicated to this website.
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

doggymayday wrote:
getREAL wrote:OMG! She got out of the house to take E for a walk because she wants to get fit, but of course a nap was needed. Someone has been taking these posts to heart lately. See minions, sometimes we're right and suggest positive things. If it were up to them, them they'd be okay with Anna stay stuck in a boring rut in life because they're not old enough to know any better.

Anna sure is jerky with the the steering wheel. Is that how manual cars are or is it just her?
That's just her... there's no difference between manual/auto as far as the wheel goes, even if you have to hold it with one hand when you change the gear.. But she needs practice. The more practice you have, the more comfortable you are, the more relaxed your arms are when you're holding the steering wheel (so there's no weight pulling the steering wheel into one direction, which normally happens if you're tense and are holding it too tight).

Gotcha! To me it looks like she's pulling the whole car's worth of weight in her steering wheel. Idk of that makes sense. Lol
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class"
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MamatoanAngel wrote:Sigh.What is wrong with her? She had a nap,and yet she still complains how tired she is, so much so that changing a diaper makes her want to nap.

She's just pathetic. Disgusting. A lot of people play it off as her having depression,not eating enough..which can all contribute, I fully believe over all, she's just a spoiled bitch.

Best comment of the day

"Karateistheonlyway 1 minute ago
lool @ you're evil. You're ruining my life. That made me subscribe. Kids are cute but they can be such pains sometimes."
Well if changing ONE diaper is too much for the princess then she's going to be in a coma changing diaper after diaper with a newborn. Oh wait...that's right...she'll just have her servant, erm, husband do it for her! Problem solved!

All I have to say to that vlog comment is, to the minions: 1+1≠ 2
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

Gin0915 wrote:

This.
I know we discuss a lot about Anna being lazy and needing someone to take care of her.

Well J loves it, he needs her to need him. What would he do without her?
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

God Emilia's pants are so long you can't even see her feet! I wonder how many times she fell because of it and her mom laughed at her..
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

So, ladies, judgign by the vlog, should we just start sending them a script every day?
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

We should start conspiring in PMs on how to troll them.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lemontree wrote:

God Emilia's pants are so long you can't even see her feet! I wonder how many times she fell because of it and her mom laughed at her..
How can she walk in those things? There's no way she isn't tripping on her pants. The least they could do is roll them up but no, it's all in the name of "fashion" and forcing E to wear whatever crap Anna makes her.

Poor kid, she's barely a year old and already addicted to TV. :( I can guarantee the next kid will be plopped in front of the television for "babysitting." It's unhealthy how obsessed Anna is with Peppa Pig, all things cupcake, eating out of a pink child's bowl, and her Barbie cup. She needs to grow up. She acts as if she was deprived of a childhood.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”