JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

whatthepho
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by whatthepho »

webby wrote:
whatthepho wrote:Was she pregnant in the first picture? Jesus she looks terrible with blonde hair.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
yes lol 2011 this was right before her 11-11-11 wedding

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Lawd jesus. I couldn't tell how old Lilia was Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... b5015f.png[/img]

Omg why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

j realised tomorrow is Lilia's 4th wedding she's been in.... 3 for Messica, 1 for Gabe

oh my god I j remembered Messica is going to the wedding with all the kids and she's vlogging it

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

lovebug1212 wrote:I think it’s so funny, someone commented on her picture of lilia saying “whyyyyy are her feet so big?!?” And also “where are them pointed toes” but I agree. If she has danced “her whole life” she should know that she needs to point her toes. That’s the first thing everyone teaches!

This is gonna sound terrible but...I with Jess would let up on the dancing and cheerleading because if Lilia had a talent I feel like it would be obvious by now, girlfriend has no rhythm to speak of. If she's a high energy kid who likes attention then drama might be a good fit or something like soccer or tag football or field hockey if they have a little league in Modesto (they do in my city and it's very cute). Or maybe even something like a saturday art class will be the thing to get her to sit still and be quiet, you never know. I never got the sense that Lilia LOVES dance like Jess wants her to but Lilia HAS to dance because Jess needs it. If she enjoys it then that's great and stick with it. But I think she could be trying out so many other activities that may be her thing but she'd never know it because she's stuck cheering and swishing pompoms instead of playing on the field.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
princesspeach02
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by princesspeach02 »

lovebug1212 wrote:I think it’s so funny, someone commented on her picture of lilia saying “whyyyyy are her feet so big?!?” And also “where are them pointed toes” but I agree. If she has danced “her whole life” she should know that she needs to point her toes. That’s the first thing everyone teaches!

The person who commented that lilias feet are big is someone from gabes side of the family. ImageImage

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

If Jess loves dance why doesn't she get back into it she has lots of free time she could give up one of her naps.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

The flexed feet disturbed my dancer soul. When you're a true dancer, you just automatically point your feet doing anything
-- doing yoga, on amusement rides, literally always have your toes pointed because it's so enforced!

Off topic: Anyone know how to create new topics about YTers that don't have a discussion board here?? I need to gossip with y'all lovely, funny bitches about Rachelle and Justin and The Pflederers/The PfledPfam/It's Us (:roll:)
youdontknowme95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youdontknowme95 »

trumputin wrote:The flexed feet disturbed my dancer soul. When you're a true dancer, you just automatically point your feet doing anything
-- doing yoga, on amusement rides, literally always have your toes pointed because it's so enforced!

Off topic: Anyone know how to create new topics about YTers that don't have a discussion board here?? I need to gossip with y'all lovely, funny bitches about Rachelle and Justin and The Pflederers/The PfledPfam/It's Us (:roll:)
i don't know-how to link it, but Rachelle and Justin have one.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

All snark aside I think if Jess got up and got out after taking the kids to school to do like a dance class or a mom & baby yoga she'd have more energy to get home and keep being active vs laying on the couch after half ass tidying her house.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

trumputin wrote:The flexed feet disturbed my dancer soul. When you're a true dancer, you just automatically point your feet doing anything

They have one Image

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

8elz wrote:

They have one Image

Sorry double post but I checked the other ones you listed and they don't seem to have a thread. No idea how to make one though, sorry! Image

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

This is how I do it on safari. Go to the lesser gosspised about moms and then l-P for your thread and scroll alllllll the way down were it says post a new topic
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Sorry for the typos I'm watching something and typing at the same time
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Ahh nothing screams wedding reception dinner than at Outback Steakhouse..

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

I can't believe Jess is a bridesmaid at Gabe's wedding. That shit ain't right!

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

emloha_91 wrote:Pumpkin patch according to Lilia

2010: with mummy
2011 with mummy and new daddy drake
2012: with mummy, daddy drake & my new twin brothers
Not sure about 2013..
2014: with mummy, twin brothers and new baby brother (daddy drake ran away)
2015: with mummy, daddy chris, twin brother and little brother and 2 step brothers
2017: with mummy, daddy chris, twin brothers, little brother, 2 step brothers (maybe?) And little sister

I'm exhausted just writing all that!
2013: Drake?
2014: new Daddy Chrisssss (introduced then)

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Britxo wrote:Ahh nothing screams wedding reception dinner than at Outback Steakhouse..

I hope they all get diarrhea from the bloomin onion and alcohol combination

Wonder if jess took a pregnancy test before going and drinking like she said she always did lolol

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

8elz wrote:
8elz wrote:

They have one Image

Sorry double post but I checked the other ones you listed and they don't seem to have a thread. No idea how to make one though, sorry! Image

I’m sure I saw a thread for Ariana Phlederer (or however you spell it) ages ago, but it’d probably be dead. Side note: the lady is so weird - if you do start/find a thread, let me know

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Britxo wrote:Ahh nothing screams wedding reception dinner than at Outback Steakhouse..

I hope they all get diarrhea from the bloomin onion and alcohol combination

Wonder if jess took a pregnancy test before going and drinking like she said she always did lolol

“Announcing post-vasectomy baby at best friend/first baby daddy’s wedding!!!!”

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

DoodleBop wrote:All snark aside I think if Jess got up and got out after taking the kids to school to do like a dance class or a mom & baby yoga she'd have more energy to get home and keep being active vs laying on the couch after half ass tidying her house.
She probably won't ever do that because that means Chris would stay home alone, and I don't think she trusts him lol

Return to “JesssFam”