Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She doesn't empower the kids when it will be too much work or goes against the aesthetic like the long hair and all those white boring walls.

Why not let the children make age appropriate decisions when they can make grown up choices like if they should have surgery.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YTIUH »

Sparklingdee wrote:Lolololol all this "we let the kids CHOOSE" is going to come back and bite Chloe in the behind one day. Sometimes you have to be the adult and make the decisions, NOT 2/3/4/5 year olds constantly choose what to eat, what to wear, where to go, if they want to go school, if they want to toilet train.
They don’t choose what to wear :) and I honestly don’t understand why Chloe puts them in overalls. It is such a pain when kids go potty and change diapers ... and all of the public places they go!!! Imagine how many dirty bathroom floors were mopped by their overall when they are on the toilet.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

In that picture with the trips on the stuva, you could see how dirty their feet are. Have she not heard of e coli? Probably not. Thosw overalls look like sizes bigger for them. She had to fold them up. I was wondering what is her fascination with overalls theb I realized those are the clothes that.could be easily hand made for boys. She is so desperate for sponsorships , she is targeting the smaller but more expensive clothes brands. Most of the tees the kids wear seems to be loose at thr neck or something. So she does lots of online shopping + goes to.shops almost everyday. I am amused with her priorities. But she has all that money to spend at the expense of her kids. What a shitty person!
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

YTIUH wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Lolololol all this "we let the kids CHOOSE" is going to come back and bite Chloe in the behind one day. Sometimes you have to be the adult and make the decisions, NOT 2/3/4/5 year olds constantly choose what to eat, what to wear, where to go, if they want to go school, if they want to toilet train.
They don’t choose what to wear :) and I honestly don’t understand why Chloe puts them in overalls. It is such a pain when kids go potty and change diapers ... and all of the public places they go!!! Imagine how many dirty bathroom floors were mopped by their overall when they are on the toilet.

Like I mentioned the only easy clothes to sew with non stretchable fabric is overalls for the boys as opposed to the girls ( plenty of nice dreases) . Many hand made clothes use the weaved fabric instead of knitted one. So she is targeting the small businesses who might need marketing as well. She is cunning af.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sweet potato broccoli and avocado counts as a meal because they have seeds as snacks? Being between too old for those overalls and the awful side cuts the poor boys look like a mess.
meets
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by meets »

Being successful on social media in the long term and being popular in a group or society basically requires the same things. A positive approach, a sense of humour, relatability, the ability to not sweat the small stuff and a genuine fondness for other people.

Its highly unlikely that a socially awkward person in real life will be a long term successful social media star. The one thing that Chloe is unable to mask is her genuine dislike for a particular tyoe of people, the ones who question her. Then her carefully constructed mask comes undone. The camera hides nothing.

Chloe can probably rely on new followers, but is very likely to lose older ones and probably already is, by focussing on negative aspects in her posts. Or she is attracting more people like herself, socially awkward people with troubled childhoods.

The continuing hint of negativity is coloring all her vlogs (the last one included), and it is painful to see her actually judging her followers. I can only assume that her childhood social experiences have been far from positive and are affecting her present and her future.

Life is all about choices, and responses. Its a downward spiral when one chooses to focus on a few dark spots in an otherwise sunny life.

More than anything else, Chloe and Ro probably need real life social skills training.

The kids eulogising video games at this age instead of actual outdoor games is heartbreaking. They are all going to be more comfortable in the virtual world rather than the real one.

This is what happened to people in my generation who spent all their time reading books instead of going out to play. Terribly awkward socially, and unhappy.

Sad to see such lovely children being brought up in this way
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

To have had a kid out of nappies for 3 weeks then just go back to nappies is so stupid. There are windows of opportunity with potty training and if you miss them it takes a lot longer. Felix is now thinking hey it doesn’t matter. I can pee in a nappy! For supposedly intelligent children they really are pretty backward in a lot of areas.

/rant over
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Someone is commenting on Ro's insta asking why Chloe blocked her for liking a comment about whether they've had advice from a dietitian. If that's true, that's...unhinged. I guess when you rely on ass kissing by the dumbest fans on YouTube every little less than enthused response is horrifying. :P

Speaking of which, vlog comments are full of, "omg why is it anyone's business about Felix being potty trained! Haters!"...nobody is making her address it, just like nobody made her film poo explosions or discuss toileting previously. Ughhh! Her fans are her biggest problem, I swear! Also, can I just say I find it REALLY implausible that he was doing everything himself. Like, really? A little kid who walks around with a finger up his nose half the time was being expected to take himself, go (without using a toddler seat), wipe,wash his hands (no supervision?), everything? And then suddenly stopped?

Also gotta love Miss Chloe Know It All explaining the root of anxiety in a comment:
Kids learn a lot when they have the freedom to learn at their own pace.. and best of all, you don't have to scare, hurt, punish, shame, guilt or force them into anything. I'm here to support him and give him the appropriate opportunities.. but if he says "no, I don't want to", then it's not up to me to force him into it. That, my friend, is how anxiety is born. Feel free to raise your children like this.. but I choose to raise mine with patience and understanding. ❤️
Well now we know why Chloe has anxiety about driving I guess? Mummy made her do something she didn't want to do? :P
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

She is truly one of the most passive aggressive women I have ever come across. She is not a particularly good parent. Good parents let their kids grow and form relationships and friendships outside the home (and not in the back garden over the fence). There’s no consistency.

They are vegan (surprise! Bet you didn’t know that!) yet have a huge carbon footprint. They drive miles to parks every week, have 4 kids in disposable nappies. Such a contradiction.

I really really can’t stand them now. It’s like watching a train crash in slow motion. So glad there is this forum to have a vent amongst like-minded people.

Aaaaaand relax. ;)
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

So with you, ice cream sundae!! She is seriously maddening and you can feel crazy not being able to vent/point out the inconsistencies in the midst of her immature fans who think cute kids=good parenting.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

These vloggers that even remotely film or discuss their childrens toilet habbits, baths, nudity ect and immortalize it on the internet disgust me, Chloe included.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Spillthattea wrote:These vloggers that even remotely film or discuss their childrens toilet habbits, baths, nudity ect and immortalize it on the internet disgust me, Chloe included.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
Guess what her Instagram stories are of tonight? :roll: And in addition to filming them bathing/wrapped in towels she does her usual yes/no/Captain Obvious questions. (Are you having a bath? Was dinner good? Are you eating a banana?) So if these are sneak peeks of the next vlog it's bound to be riveting.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Where did Chloe glean all this information about child development from? We don't see any books other than children's books. She has no education to speak of. So basically she read some things on the internet about child development and vegan diets and decided she knows everything.

My kids are plant based and we see a registered dietitian 2-4 times a year. There is no shame in seeking help from someone more educated than myself. She sources out the work on her car but the health & education of her children she can get all she needs to know from a blog.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I’ve never seen someone with barely a high school education and LITERALLY NO LIFE EXPERIENCE, act so much like they know absolutely everything. Jesus Christ it is infuriating. I too blame her idiot fans because they’re the ones constantly kissing her ass and gassing her head.

Idk how her sister can even stand her at this point because she’s the complete opposite. She seems like a nice, not social awkward, fit, active, and PROFESSIONAL woman. And Chloe is just bleh next to her. Becky probably just puts up with her so she can see her nephews and niece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Chloe's got anxiety about giving them anxiety. If she knew anything about it, she'd know you expose yourself to the fear to show yourself it's not as scary as you thought. Allowing avoidance validates the fear and it grows and grows and grows. God they're so short-sighted. Too short-sighted to raise well-adjusted kids.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It seems like Auntie Becky is glad youtube took off because Chloe is the type of relation who'd constantly be trying to guilt her into letting her borrow money. I totally believe if her sister or mother disagreed with her she'd make a point to keep the kids from them in order to punish them.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Did Chloe not say a few months back how they don't watch tv often/play video games, or have iPads because screens are not educational? First she says video games are bad for her kids and now that they develop their creativity. Make your mind up
hufflebecks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hufflebecks »

He Missed His Sister: Recap

Quick shot: Henry and Rufus coming towards Pearl, then Henry and Pearl kissing on the mouth.

After the intro: Chloe says good morning. The older boys are building a train set as well as a lava game for the trains. Chloe says the floor is lava, and Evan and Otto quickly run to the sofa but Felix doesn't care, just keeps playing with the train. Chloe says good morning to Ro as well since he's there. Apparently it's not even morning, it's the afternoon and the triplets are having a nap. They're having a chill day at home. The older boyss are yelling and jumping on the sofa.

Chloe goes to get the triplets from their name. Henry and Rufus are up, awake and ready to get out of their cribs, Pearl's still fast asleep, arms around a bunny. Henry seems sad that Pearl's still asleep. She lets Pearl sleep and takes the boys to the play room, and sits with them as they play. Henry plays with a spaceship, and Rufus comes to watch but Henry tries to push him away (I'm noticing this a lot in the last few vlogs, Henry being mean to Rufus). Changes to a shot of a tired Pearl in Ro's lap. Henry comes over and touches her face, then comes and brings her a plastic cup which she gives to her bunny. Henry keeps coming back to Pearl to touch her, softly petting her hair or trying to give her kisses. Then they kiss on the lips, and Henry keeps petting her hair. Chloe says it's almost 5pm, meaning Pearl will be up late tonight. Rufus keeps saying "ew", and Evan comes over to show the instructions to a video game. Rufus keeps yelling for attention, and Chloe asks him to be quiet, and he quietens down.

Chloe sits with Otto and they do a new frog puzzle together. Otto says "tablets" instead of "tadpoles" and Chloe eventually corrects him after letting him say it wrong 3 times. They talk about the evolution of the frog as they get to each part. Evan comes over and Chloe takes the puzzle apart, layer by layer to ask him what each frog evolution is, and since Evan doesn't know what one is, Otto gets to tell him what it is. Otto says he loves puzzles.

Chloe films the triplets and Felix having a bath together, saying they're messy from dinner. Chloe asks why Felix is taking a bath with the triplets, and Felix says it's because he's "a little bit little" but the triplets are "a lot little". Chloe tells Felix off for drinking the bath water. Evan and Otto are at the drawing table, and Evan's drawing game levels again with spikes, and explains the game to Chloe. Otto's making "world 2" and explains his level as well. There's LOTS of these levels drawn on the table, must be their new "thing" to draw rather than numbers or mazes.

It's the end of the day and they're in C&R's room - everyone's there except Rufus and Henry who are in bed. Pearl keeps pointing to the camera and asking (in her way) "is that mummy's?". Chloe tells Pearl to brush her hair out of her face, which she does. They're going to watch the first episode of the new Magic Schoolbus - they've been watching the old one, time to watch the new one. Chloe says bye to the vlog.

Felix: Byyeee.. turn it off now.
Evan: Byyeee.. turn off now.
Otto: Byyeee.. turn it off now.
Pearl: Bye! Bye! Bye! Bye.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

Another chill day from their usual extremely busy lives :roll:

At the triplets age I think staying home all day is ok.. but for the older boys I think Chloe or Ro should should take them for a walk or a bike ride or anything to get them active and outside!
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

Funny that Chloe thinks anxiety comes from bad parenting and that her amazing parenting will prevent her kids from being anxious when THEY SEEM PRETTY ANXIOUS TO ME.

The triplets are screaming in fear pretty much every vlog. We’ve seen Evan screaming in fear because there were ants outside. They don’t ride their bikes well or do any physical activity without a lot of caution. Etc. I’m sorry but her kids all appear to be more fearful than most. They’re being raised to fear eating animal products, to fear not matching their special triplet, etc etc. And we know they’re not learning to socialize so it wouldn’t be a shock if they later have social anxiety too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Chloe and Beans”