KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by luci417 »

Rene212 wrote:It honestly blows my mind how people can think they are good parents. I mean for crying out loud Keren showed Jackson how to get to the pool with no fence from his room! What good parent does that?
And the paci thing...not to bring it back to this but even if you believe their lie what the fuck kind of parents don't do something about THAT BAD of a fall? Like if it's bad enough that he chipped his tooth AND it knocked them back into his mouth and squint you take your baby to the dental hospital immediately. If my kid's teeth started growing in like that after a fall I would be extremely worried. Who knows what kind of damage that impact could do to teeth, especially fragile baby ones. Obviously it doesn't matter since it's a textbook case of binky teeth but you'd think someone would be like 'hold on here that seems pretty negligent'.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Blackswan wrote:Why does this dumb bitch keep showing her child NAKED on the fucken internet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I left a VERY NICE comment on the first potty vlog saying they need to remove the vid & re-edit a portion of it because Jackson literally flashed the camera for a good 8 seconds. You don't have to be a pedophile to spot that. Needless to say, my comment got deleted even though I said that I wasn't trying to be mean. Looks like Jackson in 14 years might have a good time explaining to his friends that his privates are on the internet, and +300,000 people saw it! Not my issue anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

Can anyone see what they're tagging their videos with? Every time I watch one of their vlogs and 'live pregnancy test' video is recommended but is never recommended when watching other channels.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Louzah wrote:Can anyone see what they're tagging their videos with? Every time I watch one of their vlogs and 'live pregnancy test' video is recommended but is never recommended when watching other channels.

I think someone said you can see it on social blade

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
bryrose521
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bryrose521 »

SoNotOverIt wrote:
babymama101 wrote:I’m pretty sure she just wants to be healthy. Working out and going on a juice cleanse doesn’t mean she wants to get super skinny.

she just said she wants to order pizza at midnight. And she continues talking about fast food all day, so no she doesn't want to be healthy I can answer that now

Just because she’s talking about it doesn’t mean she doesn’t want to be healthy. Just because you talk about a food, its doesnt get right in your mouth. Relax Negative Nancy.

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:just looked it up. Lovesacs are anywhere from 650-1000 $$ ( :O ) HOW TF can they justify spending that?!
I would love a lovesac but $650 is my car note for two months so that sucks. Gonna suck when they run out of people to watch their boring vlogs and they have to sell all their shit for half of what they bought it for.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

luci417 wrote:
Rene212 wrote:It honestly blows my mind how people can think they are good parents. I mean for crying out loud Keren showed Jackson how to get to the pool with no fence from his room! What good parent does that?
And the paci thing...not to bring it back to this but even if you believe their lie what the fuck kind of parents don't do something about THAT BAD of a fall? Like if it's bad enough that he chipped his tooth AND it knocked them back into his mouth and squint you take your baby to the dental hospital immediately. If my kid's teeth started growing in like that after a fall I would be extremely worried. Who knows what kind of damage that impact could do to teeth, especially fragile baby ones. Obviously it doesn't matter since it's a textbook case of binky teeth but you'd think someone would be like 'hold on here that seems pretty negligent'.
not to mention the teeth are growing OUT not IN. jacksonistas are dumb af
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
luci417 wrote:
not to mention the teeth are growing OUT not IN. jacksonistas are dumb af
For the bathtub to displace his teeth like that, they run would have had to get under all of his teeth and there would be a lot of blood. They really are stupid

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

workinprogress wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Why does this dumb bitch keep showing her child NAKED on the fucken internet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I left a VERY NICE comment on the first potty vlog saying they need to remove the vid & re-edit a portion of it because Jackson literally flashed the camera for a good 8 seconds. You don't have to be a pedophile to spot that. Needless to say, my comment got deleted even though I said that I wasn't trying to be mean. Looks like Jackson in 14 years might have a good time explaining to his friends that his privates are on the internet, and +300,000 people saw it! Not my issue anymore!

Khoa can take down and reupload a vlog because it was “bad quality” but can’t take down a video that has his sons private parts exposed. Hmm great parenting.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Idkhihello wrote:
workinprogress wrote:

Khoa can take down and reupload a vlog because it was “bad quality” but can’t take down a video that has his sons private parts exposed. Hmm great parenting.

They're selfish and idiotic is all I can say lol

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ok super random, but I was watching that Counting On show (about the Duggar family..19 Kids & Counting) and the one girl has. 2 y/o son. Her son is SO SMART compared to Jackson!! He was helping the mom bake a cake, was responding to questions, and guess what...didn't have a pacifier!! Jackson truly is a 1 year old in a 2 year old's body, both mentally and physically. Shoutout to KK for being the BEST PARENTS EVER!!!!! (Sarcasm)

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

bryrose521 wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:
babymama101 wrote:I’m pretty sure she just wants to be healthy. Working out and going on a juice cleanse doesn’t mean she wants to get super skinny.

she just said she wants to order pizza at midnight. And she continues talking about fast food all day, so no she doesn't want to be healthy I can answer that now

Just because she’s talking about it doesn’t mean she doesn’t want to be healthy. Just because you talk about a food, its doesnt get right in your mouth. Relax Negative Nancy.

oh cmon dont be naive -_-
Rene212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rene212 »

How can she call Jackson a big boy but continue to let him use a binky and a bottle which both are for babies?
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rene212 wrote:How can she call Jackson a big boy but continue to let him use a binky and a bottle which both are for babies?
Because Keren has approximately 3 active brain cells, and lives in an echo chamber of Jacksonistas wearing her butt as a helmet.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

workinprogress wrote:
fingusername wrote:Can someone clue me in...who is jillian? Does she have something to do with Wyatt? Or just a friend of Kerens?
Jelian Mercado is a teen mom & youtuber. She's like between 17-19 years old, and has a son named Mateo. Her ex boyfriend is the baby daddy, but they recently broke up. Jelian lives in Orlando on her own (for now).

So...what's the deal with her? Is she a friend of Kerens or wyatts or why is she in the vlogs?
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

fingusername wrote:
workinprogress wrote:
fingusername wrote:Can someone clue me in...who is jillian? Does she have something to do with Wyatt? Or just a friend of Kerens?
Jelian Mercado is a teen mom & youtuber. She's like between 17-19 years old, and has a son named Mateo. Her ex boyfriend is the baby daddy, but they recently broke up. Jelian lives in Orlando on her own (for now).

So...what's the deal with her? Is she a friend of Kerens or wyatts or why is she in the vlogs?
She's friends with Keren and Kyra. She moved to Orlando recently and then her boyfriend and her broke up. She's probably just hanging out with them more because she's lonely. She moved away from her family (not too far away) and then broke up with her boyfriend so she's probably alone a lot

BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

Louzah wrote:Can anyone see what they're tagging their videos with? Every time I watch one of their vlogs and 'live pregnancy test' video is recommended but is never recommended when watching other channels.

Tags on their newest video:
Screenshot (45).png
Tags on the live pregnancy test video:
Screenshot (47).png
(my personal favorite is preganant at 16, yeah you wish Keren)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

BlueDot wrote:

Tags on their newest video:
Screenshot (45).png
Tags on the live pregnancy test video:
Screenshot (47).png
(my personal favorite is preganant at 16, yeah you wish Keren)
You can't read those tiny words at all lol. But why TF is she putting "pregnant at 16?" She became a mom at fucking 22 Image she acts 16

BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

Yeah sorry chose the entire one to prove it is their video and not some rando's tags. Hope this is more visible
New: Image
Old: Image
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

It has always bothered me that they put teen pregnancy and other tags that don't relate to them. It's a popular search phrase so they just want the views.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”