8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Glad Ruby is making sure Chad stays responsible for his Lizard. I felt bad for Ruby because of the way Chad was talking to her.
Abby might be experiencing bad period pain, it seems it's every month, but that's a huge reach.
The food they've been eating, along with all the excess fruit from canning is probably what caused it.
It annoyed me that the 2 times Julie tried to talk and tell her story from school, she was interrupted, and they don't even notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

God that was so cringey

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:Glad Ruby is making sure Chad stays responsible for his Lizard. I felt bad for Ruby because of the way Chad was talking to her.
Abby might be experiencing bad period pain, it seems it's every month, but that's a huge reach.
The food they've been eating, along with all the excess fruit from canning is probably what caused it.
It annoyed me that the 2 times Julie tried to talk and tell her story from school, she was interrupted, and they don't even notice.
If it is period cramps I hope they don't make a huge fuss about it. Their friends the tannerites are all for exploiting their daughters' periods in the name of "educating" and "making it not a taboo". That's really great except for the fact that you're doing it at the expense of your children who are going through a sensitive phase of their lives and don't really need all the world to be discussing it. The way 8 passengers ha si been about poop and sickness and other puberty things I'm surprised they're not exploiting the period thing more. If you want to make it less of a taboo then you (adult parent) should talk about your periods and what it was like to get it. But nobody wants to see that- they want to see vulnerable young girls being exploited by their parents. This makes me so mad.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Plot twist! That was the real Ruby she portrayed then went back to the fake Ruby.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Really could've gone without seeing Ruby scratch her ass in the beginning.
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Maybe Julie has anxiety and that's why her stomach always hurts? She has mentioned multiple times that people at school have been mean to her, and there was a vlog earlier this year where she was practically begging Ruby to let her stay home from school because of it.

If Julie is being bullied then she could very well have some stress and anxiety about going to school. I have bad anxiety, and it really does a number on my stomach sometimes. I wish Ruby would actually DO SOMETHING about it. But no, just be a marshmallow!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PumpkinHead wrote:Maybe Julie has anxiety and that's why her stomach always hurts? She has mentioned multiple times that people at school have been mean to her, and there was a vlog earlier this year where she was practically begging Ruby to let her stay home from school because of it.

If Julie is being bullied then she could very well have some stress and anxiety about going to school. I have bad anxiety, and it really does a number on my stomach sometimes. I wish Ruby would actually DO SOMETHING about it. But no, just be a marshmallow!
Abby is the one with the stomach pains all the time though.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think they both have ulcers. Shit diet. Shit mom.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

onbreak wrote:I think they both have ulcers. Shit diet. Shit mom.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
PumpkinHead wrote:Maybe Julie has anxiety and that's why her stomach always hurts? She has mentioned multiple times that people at school have been mean to her, and there was a vlog earlier this year where she was practically begging Ruby to let her stay home from school because of it.

Abby is the one with the stomach pains all the time though.

Oh, I thought someone said it was Julie. Sorry! I suppose Abby could have anxiety too, though? These kids are told to be fluffy marshmallows instead of dealing with their actual feelings, I wouldn't be surprised if they have a lot of pent up frustration or anxiety.

Or if it's period cramps like another poster mentioned, I really, really hope that they keep that private. The tannerites drive me crazy with the constant period/puberty videos. The ohana adventure does that too.. it's weird.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I think they both have ulcers. Shit diet. Shit mom.

Or they are badly constipated. They don't exactly eat a lot of fiber...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
dw30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dw30 »

I think the older Chad gets the worse he will get. She doesn’t teach him respect and doesn’t stop him or punish him when does the wrong thing eg. Drinking out of the bottle from the fridge. She’ll film him and say this is not ok but ultimately allows him to disrespect her.
Nope. Stop filming his bad behaviour. Stop putting it into the vlog and remove privileges.

My children know negative behaviour does not equal good things. Don’t eat your dinner, no dessert (or go to bed if we’re not having dessert). Don’t clean your toy room, I remove your toys (nope I don’t throw out because they cost money and we need to appreciate the things we own). Show a bad attitude towards others, you can go and calm down in your room (being angry is ok, but once that affects others than nope). This can all be extended to preteens and teens.

Stuff the puffy marshmallow nonsense. Resilience is a great lesson but not to the expense of your self worth.

janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

Ok, why isn't Abby going to school but she can go eat breakfast at a restaurant? When I'm in pain of IBS, I can't eat anything..Ruby needs to take Abby to the doctor.
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Ruby: "nothing on YouTube is as it seems"
Chad: "yeah our channel"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don’t wanna say that Abby is faking it, but I know the last thing I’d want after being sick all night is a huge shake.
I’m pretty certain her illness is diet related but maybe a little anxiety too. I don’t think she’s ever expressed it like Julie has, but maybe she’s having a harder time than she lets on. Either way, ruby needs to get her to the dr, and the dr needs to make diet recommendations. Not just for Abby, but for the whole family

jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I don’t wanna say that Abby is faking it, but I know the last thing I’d want after being sick all night is a huge shake.
I’m pretty certain her illness is diet related but maybe a little anxiety too. I don’t think she’s ever expressed it like Julie has, but maybe she’s having a harder time than she lets on. Either way, ruby needs to get her to the dr, and the dr needs to make diet recommendations. Not just for Abby, but for the whole family

I definitely think it's a mix of diet and anxiety. She doesn't seem to be as happy as she used to be, but eating all the rubbish that Ruby cooks can't be good for her either
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Her child spent all night up vomiting/sleeping on the bathroom floor. Then they go out for breakfast at a restaurant where she gets waffles, sausages, eggs, and a large chocolate shake. Following that they head out to the hardware store to wander up and down the aisles looking for all sorts of stuff. I get that she may not be vomiting anymore, but I really DON'T get the sense behind all of this. She'd be better off at school.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That's crazy. If my kid was up.all night barfing, there is no way I would let her have that breakfast. _Maybe_ some eggs and toast. But no sausage or waffles, and definitely no chocolate shake.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Chads behavior is the backlash of the "too" tough and unrealistic upbringing they used to have. The unwanted homeschooling, the early unnecessary morning tasks and being forced to play an instrument he disliked. He 's venting and dealing with some of it now towards his mother like boys do +becoming a tweenie doesn't help.
We don't actually know what these children have to deal with at school or outside the youtube life but I can only imagine with the weird behavior that these Griffith's mothers sometimes put out. Both Olivia and Julie have indicated that they are getting teased so Chad might be dealing with the same issues. I pray for poor Abbie, I knew that her time would come someday. To bad Abbie won't say anything to please her mother who appreciate her for not expressing her true feelings about anything.
I can also sometimes feel sorry for Ruby who seems overwhelmed and knows nothing about the real world as she grew up isolated and wasn't taught basics things in life. One thing that irritates me about her is that she can't read her children and understand their needs after so many years of motherhood.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Namm wrote:Chads behavior is the backlash of the "too" tough and unrealistic upbringing they used to have. The unwanted homeschooling, the early unnecessary morning tasks and being forced to play an instrument he disliked. He 's venting and dealing with some of it now towards his mother like boys do +becoming a tweenie doesn't help.
We don't actually know what these children have to deal with at school or outside the youtube life but I can only imagine with the weird behavior that these Griffith's mothers sometimes put out. Both Olivia and Julie have indicated that they are getting teased so Chad might be dealing with the same issues. I pray for poor Abbie, I knew that her time would come someday. To bad Abbie won't say anything to please her mother who appreciate her for not expressing her true feelings about anything.
I can also sometimes feel sorry for Ruby who seems overwhelmed and knows nothing about the real world as she grew up isolated and wasn't taught basics things in life. One thing that irritates me about her is that she can't read her children and understand their needs after so many years of motherhood.
VERY well put. I agree with everything. If only Ruby would read this.

Return to “8 Passengers”