JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

trumputin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by trumputin »

So weird she's at a party with a bunch of penises everywhere, in celebration of her friend marrying her ex and first baby daddy. Like, "let's commemorate you promising forever to this specific penis! (That I also have fucked!)"

Weird, weird vibes. Obviously not exactly incestual, but it feels like some related variant of it.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

OMG why did Jess use the hashtag #ForeverEsquilin2017 on snapchat Im so embarrassed for her lmao what a strange set up.
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

Sparklingdee wrote:OMG why did Jess use the hashtag #ForeverEsquilin2017 on snapchat Im so embarrassed for her lmao what a strange set up.
Every wedding I’ve been to in the last two years maybe has had its own hashtag for when you post pictures on Instagram or twitter so everyone can find them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:All snark aside I think if Jess got up and got out after taking the kids to school to do like a dance class or a mom & baby yoga she'd have more energy to get home and keep being active vs laying on the couch after half ass tidying her house.
She probably won't ever do that because that means Chris would stay home alone, and I don't think she trusts him lol

That and if he stays home with the baby she won't be able to be attention seeking by having to breastfeed the baby during. The kid might have to sit in a highchair and eat fruit and Cheerios like other 10 month olds! Gasp horror.
kafy92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kafy92 »

trumputin wrote:So weird she's at a party with a bunch of penises everywhere, in celebration of her friend marrying her ex and first baby daddy. Like, "let's commemorate you promising forever to this specific penis! (That I also have fucked!)"

Weird, weird vibes. Obviously not exactly incestual, but it feels like some related variant of it.
. in some ways i don’t think she should be posting snaps like that due to kids now a days have snap chat and follow her..... i for one don’t agree with kids having snapchat or even having yourube acountts but it happens

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

kgiff77 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:OMG why did Jess use the hashtag #ForeverEsquilin2017 on snapchat Im so embarrassed for her lmao what a strange set up.
Every wedding I’ve been to in the last two years maybe has had its own hashtag for when you post pictures on Instagram or twitter so everyone can find them

Yea, but given Jess' circumstances that's fucking weird that she posted it,let alone be there. I cringed when I saw that!

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I saw that the after party was at her house. You know it’s filthy nasty too
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

I'm actually curious to see how many sponsorships Jess has done over the last 6 months. I'm sure it's gotta be at least 10.

I don't understand why she went with the beach "theme" for the bathroom. I thought people only did that for their beach houses lol
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I know that Jess is close to Gabe and Amber but it's just weird that out of anywhere they could have went for an after party they went to Gabe's baby mama's pigsty
#FreeFinleyandJackson
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Going back to someone's house for a party following the wedding seems like something you do for a wedding thrown together in a couple weeks they planned this for months to include going back to baby's mama's house...so weird.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Is Jess just a bridesmaid or is she the matron of honor?
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

bunchofidiots wrote:I'm actually curious to see how many sponsorships Jess has done over the last 6 months. I'm sure it's gotta be at least 10.

I don't understand why she went with the beach "theme" for the bathroom. I thought people only did that for their beach houses lol
Payless
GardenScapes
HomeScapes
Cottonelle
BlueApron
Audible
ABCMouse
BoomBlast Stix
LeapFrog Academy
Hallmark
Albert
Shopkick
RetailMeNot
Lil Critters
Bubble Island
Sony(Smurfs)
Cooking Craze

I think that’s everything. I just scanned through her videos and looked through descriptions.

That’s a lot!

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I want to see the wedding vlog just because I'm nosy but then I don't because I know Jess will be right there shoving her boob in the child's mouth. This is why I stopped watching her videos, she annoys me with the constant breastfeeding shots!

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Britxo wrote:Ahh nothing screams wedding reception dinner than at Outback Steakhouse..

I hope they all get diarrhea from the bloomin onion and alcohol combination

Wonder if jess took a pregnancy test before going and drinking like she said she always did lolol

At the rate she's been drinking, I doubt it, or she would have to take a preg.test everyday. Looking on it from this perspective I'm actually very thankful for Chris' vasectomy. I wonder if he got checked up by now, the whole "it's less stress" and the "oopsie baby" sounds like they're not a 100% sure that the vasectomy did what it should, but they don't use protection regardless.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She drinks wine pretty regularly so if she's not sure if she's going to get pregnant, even more so if her cycles aren't regular because of breastfeeding that's kind of scary.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Guysss, serious q.

Do we think Jess and Chris fight when the cams are (very rarely lol) not on them? Like, screaming matches, Jesss throwing fits, paranoid~ Jess, etc? Or do we think they're a calm, cool couple IRL like they play it up on YT? Just so curious what people think they're like behind the scenes.
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

jcait00 wrote:Guysss, serious q.

Do we think Jess and Chris fight when the cams are (very rarely lol) not on them? Like, screaming matches, Jesss throwing fits, paranoid~ Jess, etc? Or do we think they're a calm, cool couple IRL like they play it up on YT? Just so curious what people think they're like behind the scenes.
I think they're rather calm. There may be some bitching/accusations/angry remarks but no screaming matches. I don't think they have the energy.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

jcait00 wrote:Guysss, serious q.

I think it depends on if Chris does whatever she says. Drake said that she's very bossy.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Rosiex3 wrote:I can't believe Jess is a bridesmaid at Gabe's wedding. That shit ain't right!

It's fucking weird. It is like giving away the penis used by her to Amber. The thought that the groom has fucked with one of the bridesmaid churns my stomach.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Random stranger at the wedding "Jess, how do you know Amber then?"
*while breastfeeding addie*
"Oh she's marrying one of kids' father *hyena laugh* we're a huge blended family and if you actually search gabeandjesss on facebook you can follow our family's journey! Facing life with a positive *blended* attitude !"
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'

Return to “JesssFam”