Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

Pinky34
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (

Unread post by Pinky34 »

Here's the post you guys are referring to. The "studying" comment made me laugh but so did the rest of what he wrote. They got pregnant on their first IVF. This pic is so fake & such an attention seeker!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Not everyone gets their long awaited baby either . Despite everything they go through there isn’t a blessing at the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

Pinky34 wrote:Here's the post you guys are referring to. The "studying" comment made me laugh but so did the rest of what he wrote. They got pregnant on their first IVF. This pic is so fake & such an attention seeker!
That picture shows the toll that trial took on them? Last time they posted that picture they said it showed A$hley with a headache from the hormones. Make up your minds!
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Sammy16 wrote:
Pinky34 wrote:Here's the post you guys are referring to. The "studying" comment made me laugh but so did the rest of what he wrote. They got pregnant on their first IVF. This pic is so fake & such an attention seeker!
That picture shows the toll that trial took on them? Last time they posted that picture they said it showed A$hley with a headache from the hormones. Make up your minds!
Yep, they like to intimately reminisce about every detail of their special, special selves (with the whole wide world listening in.)

Where's the special dating story then, Tyler?
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Sammy16 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Am I the only one the found Bird Lady's comment on the Binghams vlog today interesting? She seems to have changed her ways for some reason with her attitude about the Greedners. I've been noticing it for a bit recently. I almost wonder... Has she seen the light? Is she ready to come to the Snark Side? Because I, for one, would die to know what would have finally pushed her of all people over the edge. LOL
What did she say?
Ms Bird lady made a comment defending Brandon for missing Tyler’s Birthday dinner, imagine that!
I also got a huge kick out of Tyler saying they were studying their infertility story......, you better study the fact that is was never 8 years, I’m sure they read here so I’ll be interested to hear what they have to say tomorrow after studying their story all night to get their lies straight! These 2 make me sick
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Just curious. When they buy donuts, they always buy a dozen, instead of 5 or 6. If the girls eat one donut each, what happens to the other eight? Does that Waddling Whale eat eight donuts? He certainly looks like it with that giant belly but it's a little hard to believe someone would sit and eat 8 donuts.
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

This is obviously taken by someone else. Who has someone document with pictures the most trying times in your life? Seems to me that this just once again shows how premeditated and calculated their whole "miracle story" has been.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

pollycracker wrote:
This is obviously taken by someone else. Who has someone document with pictures the most trying times in your life? Seems to me that this just once again shows how premeditated and calculated their whole "miracle story" has been.

There must be at least 8 years worth of these pictures than, wouldn’t you think??
The pregnancy announcement was completely staged & professionly photographed also!!
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Another lazy day where they all stayed in their pjs all day, Tyler included. Proof positive that they do read here as Tyler is now on a health kick. Be interesting to watch how that goes. Though he's on a health kick, they still went out and bought the girls those bug juice sugar drinks. Let's hope that if he's not buying donits etc that the girls will benefit from the lack of sugar overdose. I do hope for the girlssssss sake that he makes some progress.

A$$ley is nervous about the talk. When you talk about something that you know about it flows fairly freely. She is fine on TV with Ellen in front of millions but nervous about a talk in Utah. Last month I gave a talk in front of 300 people. Never done it in my life, wasn't paid for it either but it was a subject I am passionate about so I wasn't even nervous because I knew that I could help people to understand the subject.

Today's vlog was all peaches and cream, sunshine and lollypops, rainbows and shooting stars. Stay tuned.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Today’s vlog:
Indie & Esme no longer take paci’s, this should have happened about 2 years ago and what would be the point of brushing their teeth before bed if you are laying them down for bed with milk filled sippy cups, give them milk with dinner after that brush their teeth & nothing else when putting them to bed
Tyler is on a diet...... Daylight Donuts & Soadlicious will probably go out of business now LOL
If mom a dad are eating healthily then shouldn’t the girls as well?? We shall see!
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

They seem to be in major damage control this week
Starting potty training coming into the colder months is just stupid and setting it up to fail
Also why would you do the toddler beds right when you move do they have any brain cells at all . Why wouldn’t you do it now
Also All the fall clothes she just bought are totally unsuitable for potty training .
If they are at all potty trained before they are 4 I’d be very surprised

SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:
SnarkyJ wrote:
Aussiegal2017 wrote:Did they go through much at all she got pregnant first ivf I have no idea
A women I work with has been trying for years , yesterday her little embryo wasn’t doing well and she left work in tears
Last time she had ivf her only viable embryo didn’t survive being thawed out
She has got to 8 weeks pregnant before but she lost the baby
That’s just the tip of the iceberg
This women had been to hell and back so much pain and still No baby
I agree she shouldn’t need help to write a speech !

I have many friends who suffered lots of struggles and infertility issues, they would be able to write a speech without asking others what should go in it. I had a friend who did countless IUI's, got pregnant on her second IVF and lost the baby at 18/19 weeks. Her struggles were heartbreaking. I was able to get pregnant but not stay pregnant. It sucks.
That’s horrific did they ever get a baby in the end
There’s a pain and trauma that comes from a long infertility struggle and I just done see it in these two at all

They got their beautiful children through adoption.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

kind of ridiculous to go on a health kick if you keep giving your kids bad stuff and keep bowls of candy around. The sad thing is he will probably give up that huge sodalicious in the morning and his 6 donuts a day and lose weight. However he turned right around and gave the girls more bug juice that is horrible for them. I'm not interested in their 8 (whatever) fertility journey. If they have to study it, it is because they have lied so much they need to get their story straight. Another boring v'log. It's going to be hard taking the paci's away from the heavies when they are screaming in their exorcist voice I NEED IT Only other thing to say, well two actually is that Trashley even considers the sippy cups she uses as bottles and she may take the rail off the crib to make them toddler beds but I bet it will be put back on when she cannot control the girls to stay in them.
Snarky is as snarky does!
PrincessFrenchFry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PrincessFrenchFry »

pollycracker wrote:

They supposedly had someone take pictures of their entire IVF treatment, so they could always remember it. Who the hell would want pictures of that if it hadn't been successful?! Another thing that has bothered me about that whole situation is that they also had the photographer take pictures of when they supposedly opened the envelope telling them that the IVF was successful and she was pregnant. What if that piece of paper had said negative? Would you really want pictures of that?? It just doesn't make sense to me at all.

Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

PrincessFrenchFry wrote:
pollycracker wrote:

They supposedly had someone take pictures of their entire IVF treatment, so they could always remember it. Who the hell would want pictures of that if it hadn't been successful?! Another thing that has bothered me about that whole situation is that they also had the photographer take pictures of when they supposedly opened the envelope telling them that the IVF was successful and she was pregnant. What if that piece of paper had said negative? Would you really want pictures of that?? It just doesn't make sense to me at all.

It was all staged! Her sister is a photographer I’m sure she took the pictures
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

This is why I wonder if they were as infertile as they say they were. Even more so with the blog reply of not wanting kids and then apparently they'd "tried" for eight years but it was more like 4. Were they even really trying like you know tracking cycles, taking her temp etc the usual stuff people do when they are trying or were they "trying" like well they had sex and it didn't happen. The last thing I want to do is be insensitive to TTC journeys because it is so difficult\heart breaking but more and more I doubt everything about their story. The fact they have to study it so they can re-tell it etc just adds to those feelings.
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

DoodleBop wrote:This is why I wonder if they were as infertile as they say they were. Even more so with the blog reply of not wanting kids and then apparently they'd "tried" for eight years but it was more like 4. Were they even really trying like you know tracking cycles, taking her temp etc the usual stuff people do when they are trying or were they "trying" like well they had sex and it didn't happen. The last thing I want to do is be insensitive to TTC journeys because it is so difficult\heart breaking but more and more I doubt everything about their story. The fact they have to study it so they can re-tell it etc just adds to those feelings.
I agree. Sometimes if you haven't gotten pregnant after trying for a few months, all it takes is learning how your cycle works. Temping is highly effective because most women don't have a 29 day cycle so all they need to do is learn when they ovulate.

Of course I know that doesn't work for everyone, I myself did fertility treatments and suffered several losses. But I question if they ever did that or if they lied so they could go right to IVF. It sounds terrible but they seem like the kind of people who would be totally oblivious to the risks and heartache associated with IVF.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Harkette wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:This is why I wonder if they were as infertile as they say they were. Even more so with the blog reply of not wanting kids and then apparently they'd "tried" for eight years but it was more like 4. Were they even really trying like you know tracking cycles, taking her temp etc the usual stuff people do when they are trying or were they "trying" like well they had sex and it didn't happen. The last thing I want to do is be insensitive to TTC journeys because it is so difficult\heart breaking but more and more I doubt everything about their story. The fact they have to study it so they can re-tell it etc just adds to those feelings.
I agree. Sometimes if you haven't gotten pregnant after trying for a few months, all it takes is learning how your cycle works. Temping is highly effective because most women don't have a 29 day cycle so all they need to do is learn when they ovulate.

Of course I know that doesn't work for everyone, I myself did fertility treatments and suffered several losses. But I question if they ever did that or if they lied so they could go right to IVF. It sounds terrible but they seem like the kind of people who would be totally oblivious to the risks and heartache associated with IVF.

I also wonder if they lied because she doesn't seem to know a lot about TTC. Most people who've done their TTC years speak about tracking cycles, taking their temp, etc etc and this whole it's so private seems more like they don't know the lingo. I'm probably more jaded because as a special needs mom there will be women who will exaggerate or outright lie about their medical journey with their kids and they often cannot keep their stories straight, time lines in order, don't know common words etc.

So I wonder how much of this studying is them needing to brush up on the terminology so they know what the heck is going on. There is a certain smugness about the miracle™ aspect of their journey and how they avoid speaking about having preemies, their NICU stay how they seem to have manage to have 4 relatively healthy babies out of it...almost as if this is a result of trying harder. Their reluctance to get their kids speech therapy because their babies are perfect.

It's almost as if once again they are trying to re-write history not unlike the 13 year old girlfriend and the "lost years".
GreenTrees003
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GreenTrees003 »

DoodleBop wrote:
Harkette wrote:

I also wonder if they lied because she doesn't seem to know a lot about TTC. Most people who've done their TTC years speak about tracking cycles, taking their temp, etc etc and this whole it's so private seems more like they don't know the lingo. I'm probably more jaded because as a special needs mom there will be women who will exaggerate or outright lie about their medical journey with their kids and they often cannot keep their stories straight, time lines in order, don't know common words etc.

So I wonder how much of this studying is them needing to brush up on the terminology so they know what the heck is going on. There is a certain smugness about the miracle™ aspect of their journey and how they avoid speaking about having preemies, their NICU stay how they seem to have manage to have 4 relatively healthy babies out of it...almost as if this is a result of trying harder. Their reluctance to get their kids speech therapy because their babies are perfect.

It's almost as if once again they are trying to re-write history not unlike the 13 year old girlfriend and the "lost years".
You hit the nail on the head. I'm a special needs mom as well. We were young and TTC. I got pregnant about 4 months after we started trying and miscarried at 5 weeks. We tried for another year with no luck. My doctor didn't understand why even with all the tracking, taking my temp checking anything and everything. We were on our way to go talk to specialists when I got pregnant. I still remember that year, waiting every month.....seeing what felt like everyone getting pregnant with beautiful babies. Some people getting pregnant who didn't want to. I sat there thinking my husband and I love each other, we have good jobs why can't we have a baby. I can remember that pain like it was yesterday and we were able to eventually get pregnant naturally. I can't imagine for others' who have to go through that entire processes, lose babies. No it's not something you would need to "study."
Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

To be honest, having quads is not the desired outcome to any fertility treatment. The goal is to conceive one healthy baby, not a litter. High order multiples are high risk to both the mother and the kids, not to mention all of the medical bills associated with the NICU, etc. I cannot understand why this couple is even asked to speak about it. Seeing or hearing about 4 healthy kids when you're infertile and desperate for one baby I think is insensitive and an unrealistic outcome. Not to mention they conceived on their first IVF attempt (that they crowdfunded for!). Sadly IVF is not going to work the first time for most couples. I think success rates are 40% at even the top clinics?? I'm sure they will bring God into it too and say God blessed THEM. Well, what about all the women who God isn't blessing the first time? I'd be ticked off if I had to listen to them speak about infertility. Seriously. I went through it 5 times, after 3 surgeries and several IUIs. Paid out of pocket for all (except the surgeries), $57,000 spent over 5 year span. Finally had twins out of the deal...but THATS the reality for most. Expensive treatment that doesn't always work no matter how hard you pray to God. Also who hires a photographer to take pictures of their journey? They are so full of themselves I bet they document every detail of their lives.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”