• Advertisement

Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby smom12 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:45 pm

I watched the recent vlog for shits and giggles. Quick recap:
Complain.
Complain.
Breathing like she’s 9 months pregnant.
Complain.
Complain.
Harlow.
Complain.
Harlow.
Complain.

Fin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Kitina13 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:52 pm

According to snap chat Ean always cleans after she cooks and he rearranges the dishwasher lol. So he does do things around the house
Kitina13
Informer

Postby JennaLuvBug » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:01 pm

With his new job is he home in time to cook dinner or bathe/get the kids into bed? Britney’s problem is time management. She’s alone all day with one child. I would make dinner while everyone is out and just heat it up a bit when dinner rolls around. She seems to try and do everything all in the same hour in the evening. That’s enough to stress anyone out, but I hate to say it I have to do all of that and carry a full time job, I can’t throw my job off for a day and say I’m tired. She picked this life, she chose to be a SAHM, she insisted on doing all the things that stress her out, if she doesn’t want to do it all anymore say something instead of crying on a damn video.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:23 pm

She's also going to have to be careful about her rants [like in the car with him in the back] around him. Kids are not stupid. You don't get to be scared. You get to be brave and mom totally has this so thankfully she had this talk while he was at school. Not saying she's not allowed to be overwhelmed but he doesn't need to know that.

Ean probably does more than a lot of husbands and she's still like but it's all on me...yeah while he's at work so you can have a house and power...
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby flightlessbird » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:32 pm

DoodleBop wrote:Does she has some sort of speech disorder?

Her sister speaks the same way except she has a noticeable lisp
flightlessbird
Gossiper

Postby marshmellow » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:42 pm

She could of have all the "me" time in the world should she had stopped after Aria. She had all the time in the world to pop out more kids. There is a time for everything .. why rush ? Specially when you get stressed over nothing, adding 3 kids to the mix before you hit 25 isn't the greatest idea. Now reap what you sow.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby JennaLuvBug » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:03 am

I think she is just as dumb as a box of rocks. She doesn’t think about anything but NOW. even if they were thinking about trying for #3 wouldn’t you put it off if you just found out your son had MD? I sure as hell know I would of. Now she’s crying she’s stressed and shit, well honey it’s only going to get worse and if you had a brain cell you could of seen that before you made your life harder.
She wants things now, and then cries when it’s not what she thought it was gonna be.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper

Postby webby » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:06 am

Kitina13 wrote:According to snap chat Ean always cleans after she cooks and he rearranges the dishwasher lol. So he does do things around the house
COMPLAINING that he rearranges the dishwasher- does she realise you need to load it a certain way for it to properly clean everything????

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:44 am

Who complains about a man helping with the dishes? So that whole video she threw Ean under the bus again.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby JennaLuvBug » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:45 am

My husband does all the dishes. He could wash them in the shower with body wash and I wouldn’t bat an eye because I don’t have to do them. Lol.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper

Postby wishyouwere » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:13 pm

I'm laughing my ass of with her new video. "I get to be selfish" Bish lol thats what you always were
why are you the way you are?
wishyouwere
Amateur

Postby JennaLuvBug » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:08 pm

Oh lord, she’s jumped on the aluminum free deodorant. I swear she just does a google search of how to be hipster and works her way down the list.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper

Postby workinprogress » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:11 pm

This is not shade at all towards SAHMs, but Britney has no room to bitch about the lack of help in her household. Ean works all day, I assume, and she sits on her ass with Hairlow for at least half of the day. She cannot possibly say she's stressed from "doing everything" when she CHOSE to be a SAHM. Yes, obviously Ean should help when he can, but her job is TO BE A HOMEMAKER. Shockingly, that entails cleaning, cooking, and school runs! Sorry girl! Wake up 2 hours before the kids do so you have a head start, and can do dishes or laundry in the meantime. Waking up when the kids do might be "nice" compared to getting up at 5am, but you have to do what you've gotta do to get shit done! My mom woke up EVERY MORNING at 5am, even when I drove myself to school, just so she could get things done before she went to work. I find it impossible to believe that with 6 hours a day, at least, with a baby that you can't throw a roast in the crock pot, vacuum/dust/mop, do YouTube, and still care for your baby. Every SAHM does these things, and while it might be tough most days, they make it work because that's what they *probably* elected to do. I'm sick of youtube moms complaining about being stressed out when their only job is to film themselves throughout the day. It's bullshit

workinprogress
Gossiper

Postby workinprogress » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:14 pm

JennaLuvBug wrote:I think she is just as dumb as a box of rocks. She doesn’t think about anything but NOW. even if they were thinking about trying for #3 wouldn’t you put it off if you just found out your son had MD? I sure as hell know I would of. Now she’s crying she’s stressed and shit, well honey it’s only going to get worse and if you had a brain cell you could of seen that before you made your life harder.
She wants things now, and then cries when it’s not what she thought it was gonna be.

She'll be in therapy 7 days a week when Nolan's condition deteriorates if she finds life stressful now. She has no damn clue what's coming in just a few years.

workinprogress
Gossiper

Postby workinprogress » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:17 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/58d9522519933b9ff46398ca4bbfce7a.jpg[/img]
Britney: "IM SO STRESSED I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING, THE HOUSE WOULD BURN DOWN WITHOUT ME! I HAVE NO TIME TO DO EVERYTHING!! WE ALSO DONT HAVE A SAVINGS OR RETIREMENT FUND!!"
Also Britney: *gets ugly acrylics put on for probably +$60*

workinprogress
Gossiper

Postby Mom2two » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:13 pm

You guys..my dad needs money. I can't help him. *gets nails done 2 weeks later*

Mom2two
Talker

Postby JennaLuvBug » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:28 am

workinprogress wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:I think she is just as dumb as a box of rocks. She doesn’t think about anything but NOW. even if they were thinking about trying for #3 wouldn’t you put it off if you just found out your son had MD? I sure as hell know I would of. Now she’s crying she’s stressed and shit, well honey it’s only going to get worse and if you had a brain cell you could of seen that before you made your life harder.

She'll be in therapy 7 days a week when Nolan's condition deteriorates if she finds life stressful now. She has no damn clue what's coming in just a few years.

No, she will do therapy for 1 day, then decide to stop going just like she stopped taking her meds without the doctors input. She will claim she’s so busy and doesn’t have time, but YouTube is like her therapy. So not only is YouTube her job, but it’s her therapist too.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:33 am

workinprogress wrote:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/58d9522519933b9ff46398ca4bbfce7a.jpg

I agree. Ean has a job and her job is being a sahm, that means cooking dinner, getting the kids ready for school/drop offs, laundry etc.. I dont understand why this is so hard for her when she has never worked. Like, she should kinda have it down by now. I dont care what time she wakes up, I am not a morning person and I wake up when my kids do BUT I have my sons clothes laid out so he can dress himself, I pack his lunch and backpack (library books, any homework or slips he needs sent back etc) the night before. I make myself coffee and them breakfast and then I throw a load in the washer. I take my son to school and then it is just me at home with one kid all day.
She never seems to be happy, even that snap she posted of her nails she has to add in "not sure of the color" she reminds me more and more of vlogger Michelle Pearson, who literally complains about everything and does nothing all day. They can never be happy, the husbands can never do enough, nothing fulfills them etc etc...
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:36 am

^ Just want to add in, that doesnt mean I dont think husbands shouldnt help. Of course they should, I have never emptied or taken out a trash bag in my life. I rarely fill our car with gas and will drive it on empty all day until he gets home. Some things I just hate doing. However, I dont complain he doesnt do enough when he works 40+ hours a week just as he would never complain the house wasnt clean enough or that dinner wasn't ready at 5pm sharp, you know?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Kitina13 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:07 am

Honestly, I think she does a really good job as a stay at home mom for the most part. I just think she has a low stress tolerance. Either that, or she's trying to be #relatable #momlife, I know it's a trend online for moms to complain about their kids #sendwine. (Which is an annoying AF trend) I think she tries hard to make her meals Pinteresty but she could make that easier on herself too.
Kitina13
Informer

Postby DoodleBop » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:47 am

I think if she calmed down it would be a lot easier. It's like she thrives on stress so when none exists she invents it. Most youtuber moms have the same problem it's like they ignore what would make their lives easier almost as if they need their lives to be more stressful to keep the views up.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby workinprogress » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:13 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/2f3a5a99dcfd442bd129fddaf0785951.jpg[/img]
Lol came across this butt buddy fan page and they tweeted this to Britney. It's a thunderstorm, not a natural disaster...she'll be fine

workinprogress
Gossiper

Postby freshbalsam » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:14 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/11fa19c468c9a0dc64b3f1ad38d34994.png[/img]

This is why her channel sucks so bad. She waits until the day she has to post a video to film it and edit it. These "sit down" videos should have been filmed AT LEAST a day ago. She really has one of the worst work ethics I've ever seen.
freshbalsam
Informer

Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:21 am

workinprogress wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/2f3a5a99dcfd442bd129fddaf0785951.jpg[/img]
Lol came across this butt buddy fan page and they tweeted this to Britney. It's a thunderstorm, not a natural disaster...she'll be fine

Please tell me you purposely put butt buddy.

ForeverGauc01
Extreme Gossiper

Postby JennaLuvBug » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:41 am

freshbalsam wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/11fa19c468c9a0dc64b3f1ad38d34994.png[/img]

This is why her channel sucks so bad. She waits until the day she has to post a video to film it and edit it. These "sit down" videos should have been filmed AT LEAST a day ago. She really has one of the worst work ethics I've ever seen.

My kids were sick, but I still had to be at work on time, or call in and not get paid. Lol. I’m never gonna let her live it down.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Britneyandbaby