Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

Teenyj
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (

Unread post by Teenyj »

No, wearing a long dress isn't a Mormon thing. She just as aweful taste. Maybe she should start the mommy/daughter dress alike thing. Just get a fifth dress for herself that is just like the FF's.

Somebody please dress that man. Get a jacket that fits. And in the picture with his brothers a week ago, he looks like a slob.

One more thing. He says he is a private person. You display your life In front of thousands of people and make a fool of yourself every day. Private my booty!
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Ketchup and mustard. Love it.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

This just occurred to me. Maybe Two Ton Tyler is suddenly going on a diet because he barely fit thru the tubes at the play area. Maybe he even got stuck in one with his nasty, sweaty feet dangling, and he had to call for help to get out. Hahahaha. Extra weight effects you differently when you are older, Tubby. Rude awakening.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

AthenaA wrote:Ketchup and mustard. Love it.
Hahaha! That wrinkled yellow linen jacket right at the beginning of fall. The Crown Princess needs to call the fashion police on that slob. He prob couldn't fit in any of his jackets and had to borrow Garrisons. Yup, it's diet time. I guess eating donits to spite us really backfired.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Krouton wrote:
AthenaA wrote:Ketchup and mustard. Love it.
Hahaha! That wrinkled yellow linen jacket right at the beginning of fall. The Crown Princess needs to call the fashion police on that slob. He prob couldn't fit in any of his jackets and had to borrow Garrisons. Yup, it's diet time. I guess eating donits to spite us really backfired.
My apologies, I forgot to mention the Mrs looking like an Amish drag queen, but at least she looks like she showered.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Does anyone else find the title
Of their speech insulting
“You got this” it might be just be me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I don't find it insulting, I find it fucking upsetting. If I had gone to this talk when I was about to start or during my IVF I would have actually said something. I know they are actually talking about your psychology but the saying has two meanings. Not everyone has family support. Not everyone can crowdfund their treatment. Some people's marriages fail during the process. They underwent one procedure and as some here have mentioned and some who went through when I did, have gone through 10 or more procedures.

It's so lacking in thought, so lacking in empathy, so lacking in decency. The only thought behind it would have been a catchy slogan with no reckoning as to the outcome. I was highly temperamental when I was going through IVF so I would have been royally pissed off.

And for what it's worth, the last people I would ask to speak at an IVF conference is someone who got 4 babies out of it. That's just rubbing it in people's faces as far as I'm concerned. And little do those people in the audience know how those poor babies are treated.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And adoption and surrogacy are almost impossible in Australia
Sometimes there isn’t a blessing at the end of the journey just pain
You are at the Mercy of so many things this implies to me they think you have control over it .
I hate them so much

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They've talked often that the girls were a blessing from god. So I always have to ask why others weren't blessed by god as well.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

That’s what I always think as well

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Haven't gotten the entire way through the vlog yet today but I NEED to say this...

Tyson and Ashley actually think we are idiots.

Tyson and girls show up at the baby shower to bring Ashley a gift for her sister, because she didn't bring one.
Next clip, Tyson standing ALONE outside the new house and says "I just left the girls with mom at the shower and it was one street over so I came over to look at the house"
Next clip, Drake is standing outside with the girls and Tyson says he just came by to look and is hanging with the girls.
Who were supposedly still at the baby shower five seconds before. Apparently I left them with Ashley at the baby shower is how you say "I locked my kids alone in the car" in Utah.

WTF?! Going to watch the rest I guess.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Thei girls lack of comprehension when asked a simple question is very alarming . Just blank stares

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

They give off this feeling that they think they got their miracle because they deserved it. As a Christian I am wary of people who claim to speak from a place where they think they were blessed because they prayed harder. In this case it can be downright devastating to people who are in the thick of trying. This also goes hand in hand with their refusal to get the girls help, like speech therapy, their miracles are perfect. As if those long fought for, prayed for babies are less miracles if they aren't perfect.

The cracks are showing in how shallow they truly are I just hope more people see it until then they'll be rolling in the Chinese blanket money.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Salad once you layer it in dressing does not end up very healthy
Croutons are the least of his worries
I bet he ate the Mexican at lunch!

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Do they never wrap a gift? The baby gift probably one of their swaddles and then Jett's birthday present. She could have walked to the Gift wrap and card section and picked up one of those big bags but I guess that would be out of her way. Did they leave the party early before the gifts were given out?
Snarky is as snarky does!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Personally, I too major offense to Ashley's statement that "Your story is going to work out the way it's supposed to."

I understand this was an "infertility" statement, but it's a strong statement that can be applied to life.

Why is it supposed to be ok that some woman, desperate to be moms will never get to be, just because their bodies don't work as they should?

Why is it supposed to be ok that my friends adopted 1 year old son died yesterday due to congenital heart failure after a heart transplant?

Why is it supposed to be ok that somewhere a woman received a cancer diagnosis today?

Why is it supposed to be ok that somewhere a daughter or son is fight fighting in a war?

Why is it supposed to be ok that entire nations in the Caribbean have been destroyed by hurricanes?

Why is it supposed to be ok that my daughter just lost her 47 year old dad when she is only 19?

Why is it supposed to be ok that someone's just received an autism diagnosis for their child?

I could go on and on... But because that's the way my story has worked out, that's they way it's supposed to be? I have a hard time believing that the God I worship would say that to me. He may tell me he won't give me anything I'm not strong enough to handle, but he's never going to say "you deserved it". Honestly, today's vlog infuriated me.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I just had a look at the Busby quints who are 8 months younger than the Gardner girls. Born at about the same 28 weeks or so. They speak very clearly in sentences, obey commands, ask questions, answer questions and initiate. By comparison you would think the Gardner girls were younger. And it is really very evident that it is nurture because if the average child can speak sentences and all the above mentioned about the quints, then you would expect one or 2 of the Gardner girls to have mastered it. But the fact that they are all so developmentally delayed is indicative that it is their upbringing. Very worrisome.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarky Lady wrote:Do they never wrap a gift? The baby gift probably one of their swaddles and then Jett's birthday present. She could have walked to the Gift wrap and card section and picked up one of those big bags but I guess that would be out of her way. Did they leave the party early before the gifts were given out?
Ugh! Even a huge bow to just put on the box since it's an awkward size and shape would have been fine. But how do you not get a birthday card when you go to a first birthday? Any time I send a birthday card now, I send a second from just my little one who isn't even old enough to read or write. But they sit with a pen and draw a cute picture and then dictate a message to me, which I write. The receivers always love it! It's not that hard to buy a card and just write 6 names.... And if it's a money thing, Walmart has a whole section of cards for under a buck.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Personally, I too major offense to Ashley's statement that "Your story is going to work out the way it's supposed to."

I understand this was an "infertility" statement, but it's a strong statement that can be applied to life.

Why is it supposed to be ok that some woman, desperate to be moms will never get to be, just because their bodies don't work as they should?

Why is it supposed to be ok that my friends adopted 1 year old son died yesterday due to congenital heart failure after a heart transplant?

Why is it supposed to be ok that somewhere a woman received a cancer diagnosis today?

Why is it supposed to be ok that somewhere a daughter or son is fight fighting in a war?

Why is it supposed to be ok that entire nations in the Caribbean have been destroyed by hurricanes?

Why is it supposed to be ok that my daughter just lost her 47 year old dad when she is only 19?

Why is it supposed to be ok that someone's just received an autism diagnosis for their child?

I could go on and on... But because that's the way my story has worked out, that's they way it's supposed to be? I have a hard time believing that the God I worship would say that to me. He may tell me he won't give me anything I'm not strong enough to handle, but he's never going to say "you deserved it". Honestly, today's vlog infuriated me.
I'm sorry you're going through all this Snoodle. Sometimes life just sucks and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it. It's the same as the phrase 'it's meant to be'. And I could list another 20 items like yours. Sounds like you need some TLC. Find someone you love and get a cuddle. I do that to my youngest, I've even rung him up and said I need a cuddle and he will come around in the next few days and give me bear hug. He's 28 and not married I should add. But it does do wonders. <3
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

See Esme had a huge bruise on her head

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”