canmom2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by canmom2 »

staceyeileen wrote:
menehune wrote:Most parents looking to have an evening to themselves would probably prefer to have dinner alone and drop the kids off before dinner. Both the nursery care and kids clubs have a meal option.

But regardless of whether its' unusual or not to put your child in care and when, it is strange to DRESS DOWN after dinner for your evening out shopping. Ellie pulled her hair into a ponytail and Jared changed his shirt from a casual button up to a slouchy t-shirt. Weird wardrobe choice for a trip to a fancy jewelry store if you ask me. Not to mention, the boys were also in different clothes.

I don't care that they were in childcare, but I'm not going to pretend to not notice when theres some manipulation going on with the editing. I wonder how many days they actually filmed, or if they primarily filmed one day and just did some clever edits to make it seem like the whole trip?
They did do dinner on their own when they went toiPalo (no kids allowed). Dinner in the main dining rooms is usually fun for the kids. They do things like the animation show and pirate night. Just my experience having been on that ship. Regardless, I don't know how showing clips out of order amounts to any kind of manipulation. Manipulation to what end exactly?

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
The vlog of the pirate party was when e&j went on the waterslide and ellie said kids were with a sitter.
They were on a cruise for a week and they did 5 vlogs. They never said each vlog was a single day. The day they were in Jamaica they were in another port earlier cayman islands maybe i cant remember. I have spent the morning investigating cruises but nothing. Spring break is messed up this year they made it over Easter but airfare is outrageous easter weekend. School break goes Wed to Tue.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

Really? A clip of Jared having fake diarrhea on the toilet in today's intro? I can't deal with them
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

snowbaby95 wrote:Really? A clip of Jared having fake diarrhea on the toilet in today's intro? I can't deal with them
Yeah a few posted on here they liked the vlogs at home better than vacation vlogs. Seriously you would rather watch wondering when someone was going to go crap. Julie seems to be as selfish as ellie. Them running out the batteey when the little guy was running beside wanting a ride. Can't tell julies kids apart as i dont watch her vlogs or 8passangers.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

canmom2 wrote:
staceyeileen wrote:
menehune wrote:Most parents looking to have an evening to themselves would probably prefer to have dinner alone and drop the kids off before dinner. Both the nursery care and kids clubs have a meal option.

But regardless of whether its' unusual or not to put your child in care and when, it is strange to DRESS DOWN after dinner for your evening out shopping. Ellie pulled her hair into a ponytail and Jared changed his shirt from a casual button up to a slouchy t-shirt. Weird wardrobe choice for a trip to a fancy jewelry store if you ask me. Not to mention, the boys were also in different clothes.

I don't care that they were in childcare, but I'm not going to pretend to not notice when theres some manipulation going on with the editing. I wonder how many days they actually filmed, or if they primarily filmed one day and just did some clever edits to make it seem like the whole trip?
They did do dinner on their own when they went toiPalo (no kids allowed). Dinner in the main dining rooms is usually fun for the kids. They do things like the animation show and pirate night. Just my experience having been on that ship. Regardless, I don't know how showing clips out of order amounts to any kind of manipulation. Manipulation to what end exactly?

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
The vlog of the pirate party was when e&j went on the waterslide and ellie said kids were with a sitter.
They were on a cruise for a week and they did 5 vlogs. They never said each vlog was a single day. The day they were in Jamaica they were in another port earlier cayman islands maybe i cant remember. I have spent the morning investigating cruises but nothing. Spring break is messed up this year they made it over Easter but airfare is outrageous easter weekend. School break goes Wed to Tue.
Well yesterday's vlog was titled "Last Day on Disney Cruise." That does imply one day.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

snowbaby95 wrote:Really? A clip of Jared having fake diarrhea on the toilet in today's intro? I can't deal with them
Why? Just why? I don't want to even think about him on the toilet, and faking diarrhea for a joke? They are just like the Lannings. Overgrown children.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Hellosweetie. You are picking things apart that don't even matter. You can see enough valid stuff to critize without worrying if they vlogged in order. They were on a 7 day cruise. We saw 5 videos. They actually said when they came back the first couple videos would be about the cruise. You are trying to find a problem where there is no problem. Ellie was screaming all the time , calvin doesnt talk or respond in a natural way, ellie thinks she is the most important person in the world. But you are focusing on 7 days in 5 vlogs. They never said they were going to post a vlog every. Yes it was their last cruise vlog so the title is fine.
ava1123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava1123 »

Off topic right now, but that Tiffany necklace? $815 CAD...

http://www.tiffany.ca/jewelry/necklaces ... gridpos=55
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Who in their right mind thinks it's funny to give their company Diarrhea???????? I would be so flipping mad.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

canmom2 wrote:Hellosweetie. You are picking things apart that don't even matter. You can see enough valid stuff to critize without worrying if they vlogged in order. They were on a 7 day cruise. We saw 5 videos. They actually said when they came back the first couple videos would be about the cruise. You are trying to find a problem where there is no problem. Ellie was screaming all the time , calvin doesnt talk or respond in a natural way, ellie thinks she is the most important person in the world. But you are focusing on 7 days in 5 vlogs. They never said they were going to post a vlog every. Yes it was their last cruise vlog so the title is fine.
Pot... meet kettle.

Like Lmmomsd said on the C&K thread, there is a foe button and I suggest you use it if you can't handle other people's opinions.

A lot of vloggers have started filming a bunch of footage in one day and have started representing these clips as daily vlogs. If B&M are doing it and it works, then it's not too much to expect that E&J would start too. It's worth noting just in case, whether you agree or not.
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

ava1123 wrote:Off topic right now, but that Tiffany necklace? $815 CAD...

I'm not opposed to spending good money for quality jewelry, but I wouldn't waste that much on such a simple design. I have had pieces custom made before, and know for a fact that you're paying for the name with that piece. I'm glad Ellie likes it though.
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

HelloSweetie wrote:
canmom2 wrote:Hellosweetie. You are picking things apart that don't even matter. You can see enough valid stuff to critize without worrying if they vlogged in order. They were on a 7 day cruise. We saw 5 videos. They actually said when they came back the first couple videos would be about the cruise. You are trying to find a problem where there is no problem. Ellie was screaming all the time , calvin doesnt talk or respond in a natural way, ellie thinks she is the most important person in the world. But you are focusing on 7 days in 5 vlogs. They never said they were going to post a vlog every. Yes it was their last cruise vlog so the title is fine.
Pot... meet kettle.

Like Lmmomsd said on the C&K thread, there is a foe button and I suggest you use it if you can't handle other people's opinions.

A lot of vloggers have started filming a bunch of footage in one day and have started representing these clips as daily vlogs. If B&M are doing it and it works, then it's not too much to expect that E&J would start too. It's worth noting just in case, whether you agree or not.
I really think she's trolling based on her posts here and on other boards. Everyone should just ignore her posts at this point.
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

Their first day back and already they are trying desperate gimmicks. The gummy bear/diarrhea thing has been viral for a few years now. For everyone that was hopeful they were going to come back less desperate and more mature, I think you have your answer.

Heres the old viral post for those that have never heard of the Hiribo/diarrhea link. Totally ruined gummy bears for me!

http://slightlyviral.com/beware-sugarle ... amazon-com
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Just wondering where you got the idea they were going to post a blog for eveey day of the cruise before Ellie left she said a couple I wasn't expecting 5. I watch most alot dont think i missed that. You were sure you knew about the kids club until someone told they were there. There is enough to find fault with without guessing.
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

canmom2 wrote:Just wondering where you got the idea they were going to post a blog for eveey day of the cruise before Ellie left she said a couple I wasn't expecting 5. I watch most alot dont think i missed that. You were sure you knew about the kids club until someone told they were there. There is enough to find fault with without guessing.
Just stop.

You really need to chill a bit. I've seen posters be perma-banned for harping on things like you do. If you don't like what other posters are saying, then just ignore it. You don't control the board.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I didn't watch any of the cruise vlogs, but I watched today. I didn't hate it. The prank was stupid and childish but Ellie's sisters didn't seem offended or anything, I think her family is kinda off and that's a typical prank.
The only parts I skipped over with Jareds, he just gets under my skin lol.
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I didn't watch any of the cruise vlogs, but I watched today. I didn't hate it. The prank was stupid and childish but Ellie's sisters didn't seem offended or anything, I think her family is kinda off and that's a typical prank.
I prefer the at home vlogs because the reveal more about who Ellie and Jared are, especially when they are mixing with other family members. The cruise vlogs were ok because Disney in general is pretty amazing, but I just didn't get as much out of them as I would have say if Bonnie and Joel had taken the kids. Ellie and Jared's vlogs are always primary about Ellie and Jared. This is why I think we feel like we don't know Calvin outside of his screeching. Bonnie and Joel, like them or not, are very good at capturing special moments with the kids enjoying new experiences whether it be a shopping trip for gloves, or a trip to Hawaii.

Then again, there's a huge difference between Jared and Joel. One is desperate to make everything epic, grand and technological, while the other is clinging to a time when everything was simpler.

Did anyone see Jared's Twitter comment polling which new phone is better? We get it Jared, you're getting the IPhone X when it comes out. I remember a time when Bryan used to get crucified for being such a douche, and Jared was praised for being happy with what he had. What happened to him????
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

BadWolf wrote: Did anyone see Jared's Twitter comment polling which new phone is better? We get it Jared, you're getting the IPhone X when it comes out. I remember a time when Bryan used to get crucified for being such a douche, and Jared was praised for being happy with what he had. What happened to him????
He started thinking money and possessions = status. He was only simple before because he didn't have any money.

It started to go downhill when they all started competing over having the new "top of the line" cameras the second they were released. Bryan and Jared would even mock Cullen until he went out and bought one.

They are children.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I didn't watch any of the cruise vlogs, but I watched today. I didn't hate it. The prank was stupid and childish but Ellie's sisters didn't seem offended or anything, I think her family is kinda off and that's a typical prank.
The whole Griffiths family thinks poop is hilarious. I am not a prude,but after suffering from Crohn's, I just don't find diarrhea to be hilarious. Honestly, I don't ever remember finding it really funny. But Ruby talks about her kids' stomach ailments in the vlogs, Bonnie told a story about crapping her pants in Hawaii, and Ellie loves talking about all the times she has had bad gas or diarrhea in public. I even remember some IG post where they were out seeing a comedian that Jared was all excited about seeing, and she made it all about herself and her "IBS" symptoms. Although I doubt she has ever actually been diagnosed, just like her "thyroid issue". They're definitely a strange family.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

ava1123 wrote:Off topic right now, but that Tiffany necklace? $815 CAD...

Wow, a simple bar necklace??? So many more pretty things she could have purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

BadWolf wrote:
canmom2 wrote:Just wondering where you got the idea they were going to post a blog for eveey day of the cruise before Ellie left she said a couple I wasn't expecting 5. I watch most alot dont think i missed that. You were sure you knew about the kids club until someone told they were there. There is enough to find fault with without guessing.
Just stop.

You really need to chill a bit. I've seen posters be perma-banned for harping on things like you do. If you don't like what other posters are saying, then just ignore it. You don't control the board.
Ok same goes for everyone if you don't like what I say ignore it. Why is your opinion more important than mine?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”