Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Sparklingdee wrote:If Britney really is running on empty then Ean needs to actually step up and help more. Yes he works but as someone else said, if he lived alone he would have to wash clothes, tidy a bit and buy groceries just to cover the bare minimum. Why don't they set up a schedule for cooking/cleaning/chores that means its a bit more shared. Waking up 5 mins before school starts because your phone is dead and having no petrol in the car with 3 kids isn't exactly ideal.......
I just think that if Ean did do the chores, there wouldn't be much left for Britney to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lagenialester »

She just has no idea what’s coming. My daughter had some medical issues as an infant, which required surgeries and therapies, and that was one child for a short-term stint. I was on the phone with the insurance company at least once a week. I have a friend whose child has CP and that kid’s schedule is jam-packed with therapies. His mom is such a great advocate for him and he gets what he needs in terms of adaptable equipment because she works hard to make sure he has access to it. She also has two other well-adjusted kids.

The way that she complains over minor “typical Mom tasks” I do not see B spending 30 mins on the phone with a provider each day and schlepping three children to therapies, accessible activities for Nolan, doctor appointments, etc.

missmolly523
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by missmolly523 »

I've been reading here for awhile but just recently signed up. I usually don't feel annoyed enough to post but this most recent video did me in. I'm also a mom of three and my kids are roughly the same ages as hers. I don't have any kids with special needs to I can't speak to how she's feeling about that. BUT my life is hectic too! I work almost full time from home, my husband works 50+ hours a week with lots of traveling, and we don't have family nearby that can help. Do I whine about how hard it is and act selfish? NO. Her entitled, "I deserve a treat" attitude is just typical millennial and it makes me crazy. You don't DESERVE to have your nails done because you got shit done all by yourself. You don't get to act selfish just because life is hard sometimez. You just suck it up and deal with it because you got yourself here. So many people now think they deserve rewards for doing normal life tasks. My daughter (Aria's age) cleaned her room at my request just this morning and afterwards asked if she could get a toy. Um, no. You're in this family and in this family we help without reward.

I completely agree with the poster above who said that with three little kids - or any kids - you do NOT get to be selfish. And obviously I don't mean neglect yourself (I take baths, read books, and take time to myself when I need it) but to me that's so different than being selfish. And I totally understand feeling proud of handling the house when Ean is gone. When my husband is gone and I've managed to get my kids to school, cook healthy meals, keep up on laundry, AND get all my shit done at work I feel great. But that's it. No medal for doing life, it doesn't work like that.

That said, she's young still so maybe this is something she has to learn. We have interns at work all the time who act like they deserve raises or bonuses or more time off. I always tell them that if they are DOING THEIR JOBS all they deserve is are their paychecks. You aren't owed an extra bonus because you were really stressed or worked extra super duper hard. This attitude makes me crazy and it's so prevalent among young people now.
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

lagenialester wrote:She just has no idea what’s coming. My daughter had some medical issues as an infant, which required surgeries and therapies, and that was one child for a short-term stint. I was on the phone with the insurance company at least once a week. I have a friend whose child has CP and that kid’s schedule is jam-packed with therapies. His mom is such a great advocate for him and he gets what he needs in terms of adaptable equipment because she works hard to make sure he has access to it. She also has two other well-adjusted kids.

The way that she complains over minor “typical Mom tasks” I do not see B spending 30 mins on the phone with a provider each day and schlepping three children to therapies, accessible activities for Nolan, doctor appointments, etc.

My child has a minor speech delay. I spend a lot of time on the phone with insurance companies, doctors, shuffling to therapies. For a speech delay. Nolan is sick. She thinks she's so so so busy now. Just wait, Brittany.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

lagenialester wrote:She just has no idea what’s coming. My daughter had some medical issues as an infant, which required surgeries and therapies, and that was one child for a short-term stint. I was on the phone with the insurance company at least once a week. I have a friend whose child has CP and that kid’s schedule is jam-packed with therapies. His mom is such a great advocate for him and he gets what he needs in terms of adaptable equipment because she works hard to make sure he has access to it. She also has two other well-adjusted kids.

My son has special needs. Not life threatening like Nolan, but since he turned 2 we’ve been in multiple therapies every week on top of swim class and school. He’s 5 now, and I’ve spent more time than I ever imagined at doctor appointments and therapist waiting rooms. I have fought and fought our insurance provider, and have won and lost. It’s never ending. It can be draining, but I can’t imagine complaining because my son has made huge strides because we are fortunate to have access to these services.

And it’s not my place to complain, when I can’t imagine how hard my son has to work to do what comes naturally to most children. When you become a mother, you take on the good and the hard times. You never know the hand your children will be dealt. I never hear her talk about how Nolan must feel, or will feel once he’s old enough to realize what his future will be. It’s all Britney all the time.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I watched the recent vlog for shits and giggles. Quick recap:
Complain.
Complain.
Breathing like she’s 9 months pregnant.
Complain.
Complain.
Harlow.
Complain.
Harlow.
Complain.

Fin.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

According to snap chat Ean always cleans after she cooks and he rearranges the dishwasher lol. So he does do things around the house
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

With his new job is he home in time to cook dinner or bathe/get the kids into bed? Britney’s problem is time management. She’s alone all day with one child. I would make dinner while everyone is out and just heat it up a bit when dinner rolls around. She seems to try and do everything all in the same hour in the evening. That’s enough to stress anyone out, but I hate to say it I have to do all of that and carry a full time job, I can’t throw my job off for a day and say I’m tired. She picked this life, she chose to be a SAHM, she insisted on doing all the things that stress her out, if she doesn’t want to do it all anymore say something instead of crying on a damn video.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She's also going to have to be careful about her rants [like in the car with him in the back] around him. Kids are not stupid. You don't get to be scared. You get to be brave and mom totally has this so thankfully she had this talk while he was at school. Not saying she's not allowed to be overwhelmed but he doesn't need to know that.

Ean probably does more than a lot of husbands and she's still like but it's all on me...yeah while he's at work so you can have a house and power...
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

DoodleBop wrote:Does she has some sort of speech disorder?
Her sister speaks the same way except she has a noticeable lisp
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

She could of have all the "me" time in the world should she had stopped after Aria. She had all the time in the world to pop out more kids. There is a time for everything .. why rush ? Specially when you get stressed over nothing, adding 3 kids to the mix before you hit 25 isn't the greatest idea. Now reap what you sow.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think she is just as dumb as a box of rocks. She doesn’t think about anything but NOW. even if they were thinking about trying for #3 wouldn’t you put it off if you just found out your son had MD? I sure as hell know I would of. Now she’s crying she’s stressed and shit, well honey it’s only going to get worse and if you had a brain cell you could of seen that before you made your life harder.
She wants things now, and then cries when it’s not what she thought it was gonna be.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Kitina13 wrote:According to snap chat Ean always cleans after she cooks and he rearranges the dishwasher lol. So he does do things around the house
COMPLAINING that he rearranges the dishwasher- does she realise you need to load it a certain way for it to properly clean everything????

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Who complains about a man helping with the dishes? So that whole video she threw Ean under the bus again.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My husband does all the dishes. He could wash them in the shower with body wash and I wouldn’t bat an eye because I don’t have to do them. Lol.

wishyouwere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wishyouwere »

I'm laughing my ass of with her new video. "I get to be selfish" Bish lol thats what you always were
why are you the way you are?
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh lord, she’s jumped on the aluminum free deodorant. I swear she just does a google search of how to be hipster and works her way down the list.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

This is not shade at all towards SAHMs, but Britney has no room to bitch about the lack of help in her household. Ean works all day, I assume, and she sits on her ass with Hairlow for at least half of the day. She cannot possibly say she's stressed from "doing everything" when she CHOSE to be a SAHM. Yes, obviously Ean should help when he can, but her job is TO BE A HOMEMAKER. Shockingly, that entails cleaning, cooking, and school runs! Sorry girl! Wake up 2 hours before the kids do so you have a head start, and can do dishes or laundry in the meantime. Waking up when the kids do might be "nice" compared to getting up at 5am, but you have to do what you've gotta do to get shit done! My mom woke up EVERY MORNING at 5am, even when I drove myself to school, just so she could get things done before she went to work. I find it impossible to believe that with 6 hours a day, at least, with a baby that you can't throw a roast in the crock pot, vacuum/dust/mop, do YouTube, and still care for your baby. Every SAHM does these things, and while it might be tough most days, they make it work because that's what they *probably* elected to do. I'm sick of youtube moms complaining about being stressed out when their only job is to film themselves throughout the day. It's bullshit

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:I think she is just as dumb as a box of rocks. She doesn’t think about anything but NOW. even if they were thinking about trying for #3 wouldn’t you put it off if you just found out your son had MD? I sure as hell know I would of. Now she’s crying she’s stressed and shit, well honey it’s only going to get worse and if you had a brain cell you could of seen that before you made your life harder.
She wants things now, and then cries when it’s not what she thought it was gonna be.

She'll be in therapy 7 days a week when Nolan's condition deteriorates if she finds life stressful now. She has no damn clue what's coming in just a few years.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... bfce7a.jpg[/img]
Britney: "IM SO STRESSED I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING, THE HOUSE WOULD BURN DOWN WITHOUT ME! I HAVE NO TIME TO DO EVERYTHING!! WE ALSO DONT HAVE A SAVINGS OR RETIREMENT FUND!!"
Also Britney: *gets ugly acrylics put on for probably +$60*

Return to “Britneyandbaby”