canmom2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by canmom2 »

calliepaige84 wrote:
ava1123 wrote:Off topic right now, but that Tiffany necklace? $815 CAD...

http://www.tiffany.ca/jewelry/necklaces ... gridpos=55
Wow, a simple bar necklace??? So many more pretty things she could have purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So thats 650 US$. Not a very fancy necklace.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

I don't watch much of E&J and only post over on the DB thread...but...what on earth was that prank?! Why is potentially giving someone stomach cramps and explosive diarrhea funny? They are grown adults and not 12 yer old boys, right? Pretty sure I wouldn't want to go back to someone's house if they did that to me. It amazes me what these vloggers are willing to do to family and close friends in the name of a prank for views. Steps to Wander did that lost dog prank a couple days ago, which was also cruel. No wonder some many of them end up with relationship issues and new friends every other month.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

cat9480 wrote:I don't watch much of E&J and only post over on the DB thread...but...what on earth was that prank?! Why is potentially giving someone stomach cramps and explosive diarrhea funny? They are grown adults and not 12 yer old boys, right? Pretty sure I wouldn't want to go back to someone's house if they did that to me. It amazes me what these vloggers are willing to do to family and close friends in the name of a prank for views. Steps to Wander did that lost dog prank a couple days ago, which was also cruel. No wonder some many of them end up with relationship issues and new friends every other month. Image

I agree. I am pretty easy going but if someone personally gave me diarrhea I would not hang out with them again. It's in no way funny.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

cat9480 wrote:I don't watch much of E&J and only post over on the DB thread...but...what on earth was that prank?! Why is potentially giving someone stomach cramps and explosive diarrhea funny? They are grown adults and not 12 yer old boys, right? Pretty sure I wouldn't want to go back to someone's house if they did that to me. It amazes me what these vloggers are willing to do to family and close friends in the name of a prank for views. Steps to Wander did that lost dog prank a couple days ago, which was also cruel. No wonder some many of them end up with relationship issues and new friends every other month. Image

Landon didn't look too healthy at the very end standing behind Jared
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Isn't there a whole "your body is a temple" thing in Mormonism? I could be thinking about another religion, but seriously...pranking someone with gummy bears to induce diarrhea??!! And they can't have coffee or tea????
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

I don't ever watch Julie's vlogs but their moving vlog came up in my recommendations yesterday. Did Ellie mention them moving back to Utah? Dud they also quit their jobs for YouTube?

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
ava1123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava1123 »

canmom2 wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:

Wow, a simple bar necklace??? So many more pretty things she could have purchased.

whoops forgot to convert to USD. It's a nice necklace, it's all definitely for the name, but worth 650? probably not.

Maybe it has some meaning to them given their loss, but I mean 650 is still a lot for that??
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ellie posted an IG story today of her and the boys laying in bed in the afternoon. Guess they had another movie day . Jackson is acting up for the camera (as his mother usually does) and Calvin is trying to talk but really it just comes off as babbling. He may be shouting "STOP IT" but it's not clear. He's definitely not camera shy though!

Definitely worth a watch considering the debate that often happens here over his progression (or lack thereof) of development.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie posted an IG story today of her and the boys laying in bed in the afternoon. Guess they had another movie day Image. Jackson is acting up for the camera (as his mother usually does) and Calvin is trying to talk but really it just comes off as babbling. He may be shouting "STOP IT" but it's not clear. He's definitely not camera shy though!

Definitely worth a watch considering the debate that often happens here over his progression (or lack thereof) of development.
It all just sounded like babbling from Calvin. Like a 1 year old would do Image

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Sounds like he (c) has a cold. Probably from snuggling in the cesspool that is his parents bed.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I hate that Jared lets people test out the hoverboard without a helmet. Those things can really fly, and it would be a lot more likely to fall off if that than it would a bicycle. One fall backwards onto pavement at the speed they were going could create a serious head injury! (Seen in Julie's vlog)
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

HelloSweetie wrote:I hate that Jared lets people test out the hoverboard without a helmet. Those things can really fly, and it would be a lot more likely to fall off if that than it would a bicycle. One fall backwards onto pavement at the speed they were going could create a serious head injury! (Seen in Julie's vlog)
100% agree! Yesterday’s vlog shows Ellie riding on this thing while holding Calvin and filming herself: neither of them wears a helmet. This almost gave me a panic attack.

Also, how can Jared’s drone shots be so beautiful and sooooo booooooring at the same time ?!?!? <— this is about today’s vlog
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

canmom2 wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:

of course its a "smile" too. I guess this is her reminder that all her sadness from her miscarriage will just go away if she looks at her tiffany necklace and smiles.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Another boring vlog going to be a long winter. When will they realize who the moneymaker is? Why is jared the only one who went to church? Jackson doing his letters he came home from school with that last Mon or Tue. Obiviously there vlogs aren't live. Maybe it was an evening church course he went to. Don't you think they should mention M&E and what the 12 year olds said. Did you see Ellie ugly face was jared was talking about Finland.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

They took a "break" to regroup and came back to even more extremely boring videos!!!!! Yesterday that horrible prank they said was a fail and now watching TV and drone footage of trees.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

My husband told me today that he saw the picture of Ellie and Jared with Penny on Facebook (I must have liked it) and he thought she was about 40 years old. And that’s with makeup on and everything!

emilylegend
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilylegend »

I don’t check here often, but I noticed they weren’t using the van in today’s vlog so I figured y’all must know! Lol What happened to it?

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Ok the break they took didn’t do them any favors. Their blogs are awful!! So so boring!! Jared get it together and stop with the whole recap in your office. We don’t want to hear your recap and lecture!!!

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

emilylegend wrote:I don’t check here often, but I noticed they weren’t using the van in today’s vlog so I figured y’all must know! Lol What happened to it?

There was definitely only one car in their garage too when they were playing outside and the car was parked directly in the middle unlike off to the side when you have two cars!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

calliepaige84 wrote:
emilylegend wrote:I don’t check here often, but I noticed they weren’t using the van in today’s vlog so I figured y’all must know! Lol What happened to it?

There was definitely only one car in their garage too when they were playing outside and the car was parked directly in the middle unlike off to the side when you have two cars!

Maybe the free period is over, and they are hoping we just don't notice...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”