DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Makennnzie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by Makennnzie »

Well if there was every any debate as to who their target audience is, the new channel trailer just proved it. I have never rolled my eyes so much. They are trying so hard to attract kids. It will never amaze me. They started as family vloggers, focused around fertility/pregnancy loss and other adult issues and to see where they've shifted. So so weird.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Makennnzie wrote:Well if there was every any debate as to who their target audience is, the new channel trailer just proved it. I have never rolled my eyes so much. They are trying so hard to attract kids. It will never amaze me. They started as family vloggers, focused around fertility/pregnancy loss and other adult issues and to see where they've shifted. So so weird.

The kid views are where the $$ is at. And really, good for them for realizing that and promoting themselves to that. YouTube won't last forever, may as well make the most you can. My only issue is they still try to claim they're a family vlogging channel.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Thank God they removed that horribly misspelled "entreprunureal" (paraphrasing, but it was almost as bad) from their channel description. They aren't entrepreneurial. That implies effort being put into a self-made business. And Missy is not a "lover of baking". At least the channel description is more honest now.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
underdog93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by underdog93 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 277431.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 9ec377.jpg[/img]

Bryan, Mr. Knower of all Things, has consulted many professionals and knows these things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

underdog93 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 277431.jpg[/img]

Bryan, Mr. Knower of all Things, has consulted many professionals and knows these things.

Just came here to post this...along with a big Image! I wonder if that's what the "professionals" really told him, or if he just heard what he wanted to hear. Sort of like Missy and doctors. I have a feeling he is obnoxious and ignorant enough that a lot of people just say okay and give up on trying to explain stuff to him.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Some professionals suck at what they do. Just saying.....
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Was the professional the internet?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Some professionals suck at what they do. Just saying.....
Very true. But both Missy and Bryan often think they are an expert on a topic after a quick Google search or watching a YouTube video, and then they somehow only hear what fits in with their preconceived ideas. So I think it's equally likely that either scenario is true!

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

cat9480 wrote:

Just came here to post this...along with a big Image! I wonder if that's what the "professionals" really told him, or if he just heard what he wanted to hear. Sort of like Missy and doctors. I have a feeling he is obnoxious and ignorant enough that a lot of people just say okay and give up on trying to explain stuff to him.

It's either this, or the "professionals" saw Mr. Money Bags coming from miles away, and knew that if they sold Bryan fish that didn't get along, Bryan would just keep coming back to replace them! It's a horrible thought since there are real live fish involved, but if a fish eats two other fish, Bryan would _have to_ pay to replace the two that were eaten. At $60 or $70 a pop, that would add up!

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

What cracks me up about this argument is that Bryan is saying yes you can when literally he just said the one breed of clownfish killed the other breed. There's no arguing that, yet all he can contribute is "yeah huh! Yes you can!" lol obviously you can't always--since your fish proved that LOL.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

So are there no bugs in California???

I always see people in that area have their doors wide open and windows as well... maybe I am just used to tons of bugs where I live.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

(He’s on Insta stories right now with all their doors wide open)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

calliepaige84 wrote:So are there no bugs in California??? Image

I always see people in that area have their doors wide open and windows as well... maybe I am just used to tons of bugs where I live. Image

There's a few, but it's not bad. Especially with the wind blowing like it has been the last few days. There are flies, but I guess they don't care.
Did you see the insta story about "showing the boys how to build a fire"? Ollie is staring at the flames, and Bryan says "Cool, huh?" And Ollie just says "Yeah" in this creepy voice.
They've lived there a year and a half, and I think this is the first time they have used that outdoor fireplace."

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

"Finn is the bad pirate" - so does anyone else see some problems going on with them as they get older? BryButt seems to think he's doing an awesome job at parenting his kids and teaching Ollie that Finn is always the "bad guy" and we all know this kid is a future terror waiting to happen!! Pause at the 2:28 mark - Ollie climbing up the slide with someone bound to get hurt - and as usual BryLard doesn't do anything since golden boy gets to do whatever he wants! They clearly spent way more than $6 on that bouncy ball game - knowing Missy she was there for hours! That must be the first time I've ever seen BryLard jump up off the ground - they should do more pranks like that maybe he will move his lazy ass more often!
clashingpiglet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clashingpiglet »

sammibro wrote:
cat9480 wrote:

It's either this, or the "professionals" saw Mr. Money Bags coming from miles away, and knew that if they sold Bryan fish that didn't get along, Bryan would just keep coming back to replace them! It's a horrible thought since there are real live fish involved, but if a fish eats two other fish, Bryan would _have to_ pay to replace the two that were eaten. At $60 or $70 a pop, that would add up!

As soon as the first got killed, the aggressive fish should have been quarantined. Would you let a dog who killed one of your other dogs stay in the same place as your other pets? No.
Fish are live animals, if you're going to keep them as pets, be responsible. I keep several large fish, some are aggressive. As soon as I noticed one of my oscars nipping at the other, I separated him... because my PET, a LIVE animal, was in danger and it's my responsibility to keep it safe.
As soon as he mentioned a fish tank, I knew animals would die because of them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Catching up - just watched the haircut vlog. We already knew Corbin was the new Jeff. But notice Michelle the hair stylist is no longer?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

Acbsktbll wrote:Catching up - just watched the haircut vlog. We already knew Corbin was the new Jeff. But notice Michelle the hair stylist is no longer?

Wasn’t her daughter that kid who BryLARD sang with a while ago? Maddie something or other

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acbsktbll wrote:Catching up - just watched the haircut vlog. We already knew Corbin was the new Jeff. But notice Michelle the hair stylist is no longer?

He's been going to some guy for a while. It's funny-- Ollie sleeps at the drop of a hat, but they can't get Finn to.sleep when they want him to.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by actuallydear »

clashingpiglet wrote:As soon as the first got killed, the aggressive fish should have been quarantined. Would you let a dog who killed one of your other dogs stay in the same place as your other pets? No.
Fish are live animals, if you're going to keep them as pets, be responsible. I keep several large fish, some are aggressive. As soon as I noticed one of my oscars nipping at the other, I separated him... because my PET, a LIVE animal, was in danger and it's my responsibility to keep it safe.
As soon as he mentioned a fish tank, I knew animals would die because of them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
This, this, so much this! They have no business in acquiring animals they know nothing about.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Has anyone noticed that the month before Ollie's fourth birthday everyone was talking about it, but here we are, the month of Finely's second birthday, and I haven't heard them talk about it AT ALL.

Also, why hasn't anyone else thought of the nick name Brybutt? Idk why, but that one makes me laugh more than the others.

Return to “Daily Bumps”