JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

The whole thing just looked a bit awkward to me lmao and Jess trying too hard, sticking her leg out the dress holding up a sign saying Im The Sexy Bridesmaid... GIRLLLLLL calm yourself. Poor Amber, Jess is the ULTIMATE up-stager.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

So what if Gabe was the one to grab Addy because he and Amber know that Jess is a pretty laissez-faire parent. The fact that jess nor Chris made the move to take addy from Gabe once he walked off seems like they just wouldn't have grabbed her if she was closer to them in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Deadhead_kay wrote:So what if Gabe was the one to grab Addy because he and Amber know that Jess is a pretty laissez-faire parent. The fact that jess nor Chris made the move to take addy from Gabe once he walked off seems like they just wouldn't have grabbed her if she was closer to them in the first place.

Yeah the way he carried her off was like he was annoyed that they wouldn’t pick her up or she got hurt or something. I could totally see him saying “for Christ sake I’ll take the baby, THEY won’t”. Jess is the ultimate attention seeker. Spotlight on her and she don’t give a shit.

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

smom12 wrote:
Deadhead_kay wrote:So what if Gabe was the one to grab Addy because he and Amber know that Jess is a pretty laissez-faire parent. The fact that jess nor Chris made the move to take addy from Gabe once he walked off seems like they just wouldn't have grabbed her if she was closer to them in the first place.
Yeah the way he carried her off was like he was annoyed that they wouldn’t pick her up or she got hurt or something. I could totally see him saying “for Christ sake I’ll take the baby, THEY won’t”. Jess is the ultimate attention seeker. Spotlight on her and she don’t give a shit.
Amber slowly trailing after him in her wedding dress looked sad af to me.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

trumputin wrote:Lmao, Gabe's dancing was amazing! He is a good ass dancer, which was unexpected.

Now, onto Miss Messs... Why were people following her around and snapchatting her? It was so strange to watch a "cameraman" pan around them while slow dancing. You're a bridesmaid. It's cool to document the night on your own, but kinda tacky to be like, "here! Take a picture of me doing this! Oh, wait! Record me doing that!"
It was probably Janell doing the recording since she follows her around anyway.
quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

i think its more that they're losers with no other friends outside their trashy circle of swapping partners, than what jessica would like people to believe such as they are a strong blended family that can let bygones be bygones.
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

twomommies wrote:
Spillthattea wrote:
JustBeingCurious wrote:But wait where's Logan??
Good point, I'm sure he was there somewhere but it's strange not to see him in any of the snaps. It's also interesting that Mimi hasn't snapped the boys at all while Mess and Crisps are at the wedding, like she seems to do so every time they're with her.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
I think they're definitely with Drake but she won't admit it. Also, Lilia looks tired and sick. Why is she at a wedding at almost 10pm PST?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
I would agree with you but Logan is also missing too, so where is he? Unless Drake took him too. #blendedfamilysunite
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

They were with Mimi? Logan is a well behaved kid and why wouldn't he be at his Mom's reception he was at the wedding wasn't he?
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I am laughing so hard at this thread today
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

I just can’t even deal with how boring she is lately.. *yawn*

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

DoodleBop wrote:They were with Mimi? Logan is a well behaved kid and why wouldn't he be at his Mom's reception he was at the wedding wasn't he?

I think that was possibly Logan doing the worm in one of Janells Snaps, I know the boys were with Mimi the other day, but since there was no posts yesterday from her, I wonder if they went to a secret trip to drakes

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I assume they're off to the side playing somewhere together
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I don't care if the wedding was a bit tacky, and if it was weird how involved Jess and Chris were. I'm happy for Gabe and Amber! They seem like a solid couple and they seemed really happy.

Congrats to them!!
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

I wish I had a Snapchat now so I could see the gabe walking off with addy video. Sigh oh well
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

It's been a while since I've been on here because Jess has just been extremely boring lately but I just watched the wedding snaps on snapchat and why are Chris and Jess drinking while they have they're small children to take care of?! so trashy they should've gotten a babysitter for Addie, The twins, and Landen
Last edited by NewEnglandGirl on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Also Jess holding the sexy bridesmaid sign and having someone record her and Chris dancing was so cringe worthy
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Febe wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:I always love when she talks about what her kids do (in school, etc) and then she says that she did that as well, as if that was such a long time ago :D

Jess, stop decorating your bathroom, bathrooms don't need stuff on the counters, except toothbrushes etc. That stuff is only a dustmagnet that you need to clean. If anything get nice stuff to hang on the walls that is also functional, like baskets for shampoo etc.
I can't stand Jess but there is nothing wrong with decorating your bathroom. I mean her tacky beach theme is ugly, but paint and some decoration and wall art make a room so much more appealing.

Also, toothebrushes do not belong on the counter. Yuck! All that bacteria when you flush. Barf.

I was more thinking of electric toothbrushes (I think her kids have those), where you can take the top off and store it seperatly (and hopefully also change it regularly), so it only leaves the electric part that needs placement. Her bathroom isn't the biggest for all the stuff that seven people will need sooner or later, so she shouldn't already cluster it with stuff that's just for looks.

I don't want to be a negative nancy, but in her case decorating a moist room (if she bathes and cleans her kids and herself as reguarly as she says she does) with stuff that's going to attract dust and dirt, with her cleaning record seems like a bad idea. She already can't get herself to clean what is neccessary, so why does she need 100 pieces of decoration scattered throughout the house, when she can't even vaccum from time to time?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Captain Smooth wrote:
Febe wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:I always love when she talks about what her kids do (in school, etc) and then she says that she did that as well, as if that was such a long time ago :D

Jess, stop decorating your bathroom, bathrooms don't need stuff on the counters, except toothbrushes etc. That stuff is only a dustmagnet that you need to clean. If anything get nice stuff to hang on the walls that is also functional, like baskets for shampoo etc.
I can't stand Jess but there is nothing wrong with decorating your bathroom. I mean her tacky beach theme is ugly, but paint and some decoration and wall art make a room so much more appealing.

Also, toothebrushes do not belong on the counter. Yuck! All that bacteria when you flush. Barf.

I was more thinking of electric toothbrushes (I think her kids have those), where you can take the top off and store it seperatly (and hopefully also change it regularly), so it only leaves the electric part that needs placement. Her bathroom isn't the biggest for all the stuff that seven people will need sooner or later, so she shouldn't already cluster it with stuff that's just for looks.

I don't want to be a negative nancy, but in her case decorating a moist room (if she bathes and cleans her kids and herself as reguarly as she says she does) with stuff that's going to attract dust and dirt, with her cleaning record seems like a bad idea. She already can't get herself to clean what is neccessary, so why does she need 100 pieces of decoration scattered throughout the house, when she can't even vaccum from time to time?
Not to mention they have these things called pods now that you put over the toothbrush to cover. I mean they are only $5 and she throws $700 around like a fart in the wind.

bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:It's been a while since I've been on here because Jess has just been extremely boring lately but I just watched the wedding snaps on snapchat and why are Chris and Jess drinking while they have they're small children to take care of?! so trashy they should've gotten a babysitter for Addie, The twins, and Landen
EXACTLY. Jess thinks she is so special and can just do whatever she feels like. The only kid of hers that should have been at that wedding is Lilia. Is it that hard to get a babysitter or even have Mimi take Addie? She was clearly drinking and we all know Jess is too fucking lazy to pump. Selfish and irresponsible.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I know everyone thinks differently, but do you think it will finally hit Jess how fucked up her life is? I mean she's at her baby daddy's wedding and it's so fucking twisted to me. Jess could of had one baby daddy, hell maybe even just one baby, and had her happily ever after. She has to see how better off Gabe is without her, he and Amber seem to have their shit together pretty well. Poor Amber having her new husband walk away from her in the middle of a dance because her weird sister wife thing can't take care of her own child.

There's this group of friends who's in something like Jess in my town, there's three girls and like four guys they have all dated each other and have babies with each other and they all hang out. I mean I guess if it works for them that's cool but the idea of sleeping with my friends exes or my exes sleeping with my friends and making babies together is just too much for me.

Return to “JesssFam”