C&K: The Struggle is Real...ly Hard to Relate (Part 14)

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: C&K: The Struggle is Real...ly Hard to Relate (Part 14)

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I don’t think anyone blames or is upset with them for not sharing she was in prison. Could you imagine if they did? Not only an invasion of Britanys privacy but their own as well.

I kind of think it’s more of a we know a secret that nobody else does. ;)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I don’t think anyone blames or is upset with them for not sharing she was in prison. Could you imagine if they did? Not only an invasion of Britanys privacy but their own as well.

Agreed. Unless Britney herself says something about it, then i DO NOT want to hear it come from Cullen. He can fib all he wants too about that situation and i will never sideeye it. It's not his story, and not his place to air her dirty laundry. Plus saying she's been out of town for an extended amount of time isn't a lie. Lol.. seriously though, i'm glad he's not talking about it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I don’t think anyone blames or is upset with them for not sharing she was in prison. Could you imagine if they did? Not only an invasion of Britanys privacy but their own as well.

Agreed. Unless Britney herself says something about it, then i DO NOT want to hear it come from Cullen. He can fib all he wants too about that situation and i will never sideeye it. It's not his story, and not his place to air her dirty laundry. Plus saying she's been out of town for an extended amount of time isn't a lie. Lol.. seriously though, i'm glad he's not talking about it.
I agree, but then I do judge him when he chooses to vlog/invade other people's privacy. He should know better.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

calliepaige84 wrote:Here’s his Instagram, he’s been around since before she went to jail. Looks like he’s from Canada and moved down here now. He is quite humorous with his picture captions lol
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... acb9da.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, he's definitely not the guy she was arrested with.
Maybe he's got a white knight complex. Because there's no way Brittany had money to buy a house. But he does seem like a good guy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kw_11 wrote:Sorry to get personal, but I can’t find it in myself to be mad at Cullen for not just bluntly saying Brittany was in prison or whatever. My oldest sister was in prison for a year and was released last February. I don’t mind now, but at first, I didn’t like just flat out saying my sister was in prison. I just wanted to enjoy seeing her again and try to gain my trust back. She’s been clean since she was arrested and now I’m proud to say she did go to jail but it saved her life. But there are lots of emotions one goes through, especially in the beginning. So I guess I can just relate to him a little on that note. I don’t know if that makes sense. I can’t find the right words lol.

I don't think anything is mad at him for not saying she was in jail. They don't have to. It's some of his hypocrisy that people are complaining about. He films homeless people in LA, and drunks walking around after football games, and apparently filmed a woman getting arrested for a DUI, without even blurring her face. He doesn't put their last name on the channel, and pretends that Jay and Kelly live far away. He expects his privacy to be respected, but doesn't respect that of strangers.

kw_11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kw_11 »

lmmomSD wrote:
kw_11 wrote:Sorry to get personal, but I can’t find it in myself to be mad at Cullen for not just bluntly saying Brittany was in prison or whatever. My oldest sister was in prison for a year and was released last February. I don’t mind now, but at first, I didn’t like just flat out saying my sister was in prison. I just wanted to enjoy seeing her again and try to gain my trust back. She’s been clean since she was arrested and now I’m proud to say she did go to jail but it saved her life. But there are lots of emotions one goes through, especially in the beginning. So I guess I can just relate to him a little on that note. I don’t know if that makes sense. I can’t find the right words lol.

I don't think anything is mad at him for not saying she was in jail. They don't have to. It's some of his hypocrisy that people are complaining about. He films homeless people in LA, and drunks walking around after football games, and apparently filmed a woman getting arrested for a DUI, without even blurring her face. He doesn't put their last name on the channel, and pretends that Jay and Kelly live far away. He expects his privacy to be respected, but doesn't respect that of strangers.

Ah gotcha. I was just clarifying on that end. But filming others in such vulnerable states is wrong. I agree with that.

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Maybe the kids got money from their dad and she used it on a house?
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

It's SO nice to see them spend time with Cullen's side of the family. They're so close to Katie's side but we never see his. Now, this might have been answered in the vlog, but I was working and not paying attention for the most part while watching. Who were the older boy and girl? Have we seen them in any vlogs before?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

So what is up with the birth order of Cullen and the sisters?

Rachel
Annie
Cullen
Britney

Annie and Cullen look to be the same size in those pictures. Is Annie Berry and Howards?
FOr some reason I thought she was a 1/2 sister. So was Berry the other woman? Did Howard cheat on the first baby Momma with Berry? I am SO freaking nosy and I am dying to know.
Last edited by nutbagmcgee on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Defuego wrote:It's SO nice to see them spend time with Cullen's side of the family. They're so close to Katie's side but we never see his. Now, this might have been answered in the vlog, but I was working and not paying attention for the most part while watching. Who were the older boy and girl? Have we seen them in any vlogs before?

Cullen's niece and nephew have been in older vlogs. They live out of state. Usually they come around during christmas.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

nutbagmcgee wrote:So what is up with the birth order of Cullen and the sisters?

Rachel
Annie
Cullen
Britney

Annie and Cullen look to be the same size in those pictures. So was Berry the other woman? Did Howard cheat on the first baby Momma with Berry? I am SO freaking nosy and I am dying to know.
I'm pretty sure it's:
Rachel
Cullen
Annie
Britney

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I really enjoyed the vlog today, one of my favorite parts was Gaines fixing her hair when they were getting ready to take the group picture :)
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

That's a hell of a guy, to wait for her to get out of prison. I guess I feel like that points to Brittany being a lovable and decent person, as opposed to an inherently "troubled" "addict."
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RecklessDisregard wrote:That's a hell of a guy, to wait for her to get out of prison. I guess I feel like that points to Brittany being a lovable and decent person, as opposed to an inherently "troubled" "addict."
She was pretty deep into her addiction. Not saying that makes her a bad person. Everyone has their "yets", things that they've never done because they have never been desperate enough. He seems like a stand up guy. I do hope he is, and that he's not a rescuer.
I hope everything works out great.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

If Cory is Canadian I'm guessing they are getting married VERY soon. I don't think he can legally work here unless he's sponsored by an employer. Getting married to Britney might expedite that situation. Typically Canadians can only stay in the US for about 6 months (within a 12 month period) and then they have to go back.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:If Cory is Canadian I'm guessing they are getting married VERY soon. I don't think he can legally work here unless he's sponsored by an employer. Getting married to Britney might expedite that situation. Typically Canadians can only stay in the US for about 6 months (within a 12 month period) and then they have to go back.
Well, that puts a different spin on it.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Here's a random question. It's well known you can't get into Canada if you've had a DUI (like Allie Wes' situation), so is Brittany allowed into Canada with her likely felon status related to drug trafficking?? I doubt it! What strange situation to be in!! I'm guessing he HAD to move to Alabama or they'd have to break up!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:Here's a random question. It's well known you can't get into Canada if you've had a DUI (like Allie Wes' situation), so is Brittany allowed into Canada with her likely felon status related to drug trafficking?? I doubt it! What strange situation to be in!! I'm guessing he HAD to move to Alabama or they'd have to break up!!
You are absolutely right. She can't enter Canada. So if they were going to stay together, he had to move to the US.
Anyone know how they met in the first place?

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

ewokfan11 wrote:Here's a random question. It's well known you can't get into Canada if you've had a DUI (like Allie Wes' situation), so is Brittany allowed into Canada with her likely felon status related to drug trafficking?? I doubt it! What strange situation to be in!! I'm guessing he HAD to move to Alabama or they'd have to break up!!
Woah, I had no idea about that, you can't even visit Canada if you've had one?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

thenightowl wrote:
Woah, I had no idea about that, you can't even visit Canada if you've had one?
Nope. And ironically, AA had their world convention in Toronto one year. I know some people in recovery, and they were scrambling to get permission to enter Canada. Kinda crazy to hold a convention of a recovery group in a country that doesn't want felons or people with DUI's entering!
http://www.ezbordercrossing.com/the-ins ... to-canada/

Return to “Cullen and Katie”