Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Sisteroo wrote:So Tyler just posted a blog listing his 5 favorite fall candle scents from bbw, is this all he has to do & who the hell cares??!! Get a job you lazy pos!

What the actual fuck? WW is such a lazy piece of shit! Sorry but a real man/father who has an actual job and life wouldn’t have time nor want to make a freakin’ list of his 5 favorite fall candle scents. All the men I know don’t know or care the names or scents of candles. Actually the woman I know sure in the hell wouldn’t do this either. Why? What’s the point? Who the fuck cares? He probably is hoping his young girlfriends will use their babysitting money to buy him some and send them to him. I think the Bingham fans should go to the Greedners social media sites and tell Lard Ass that he is lame and a real man would have a job and not live off his daughters, and that nobody gives two fucks what he likes because he is a douche bag.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

You know who can blog about candle smells someone like Zoella where that's her entire thing candles and make up etc. She makes big money talking about her favorite candles. Who the heck thinks yeah I'll see what candles to buy based on what an overweight dude from Utah thinks while he's ignoring his kids.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

I sure wish Adam Busbby would blog what his favorite fall candle scents are LOL, I don’t think it will ever happen because you know why......... he is a real man who goes to work everyday, provides for his family, exercises & keeps himself healthy for his family, he doesn’t have time to hang out at bbw smelling all the candles & soaps! I’m sure he let’s his wife handle the picking out of the fall , summer, Christmas or whatever Fucking season it is candle scents !
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sisteroo wrote:I sure wish Adam Busbby would blog what his favorite fall candle scents are LOL, I don’t think it will ever happen because you know why......... he is a real man who goes to work everyday, provides for his family, exercises & keeps himself healthy for his family, he doesn’t have time to hang out at bbw smelling all the candles & soaps! I’m sure he let’s his wife handle the picking out of the fall , summer, Christmas or whatever Fucking season it is candle scents !

Exactly! I sure wish there was a “love” button for your comment.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

GA Peach70 wrote:
Sisteroo wrote:So Tyler just posted a blog listing his 5 favorite fall candle scents from bbw, is this all he has to do & who the hell cares??!! Get a job you lazy pos!

What the actual fuck? WW is such a lazy piece of shit! Sorry but a real man/father who has an actual job and life wouldn’t have time nor want to make a freakin’ list of his 5 favorite fall candle scents. All the men I know don’t know or care the names or scents of candles. Actually the woman I know sure in the hell wouldn’t do this either. Why? What’s the point? Who the fuck cares? He probably is hoping his young girlfriends will use their babysitting money to buy him some and send them to him. I think the Bingham fans should go to the Greedners social media sites and tell Lard Ass that he is lame and a real man would have a job and not live off his daughters, and that nobody gives two fucks what he likes because he is a douche bag.
If he had half a brain, or any business sense at all, he'd seek a sponsorship from Weight Watchers or Nutrisystems. I guess Papa hasn't told him to yet. Maybe no one believes in him.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

So, after he reads here, and sees us tell him to get off his lazy ass and work like a real man, he suddenly announces a FLASH sale on his Chinese blankets. You win, Bison, now we all think you are super ambitious. Lol.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Why didn't Trash Ass bring her shower gift to the shower? Why did Waddles have to go gather the FF and the gift? To get them front and center at the shower? gag
Why, for baby Jetts BD party, did the Greedy Bunch not already have a gift for him? Were they maybe not invited? Maybe it was so damn dark because the family is sick of being filmed? Get out of our faces and take your hellions with you! This was about Jett!
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Howlin17 wrote:Why didn't Trash Ass bring her shower gift to the shower? Why did Waddles have to go gather the FF and the gift? To get them front and center at the shower? gag
Why, for baby Jetts BD party, did the Greedy Bunch not already have a gift for him? Were they maybe not invited? Maybe it was so damn dark because the family is sick of being filmed? Get out of our faces and take your hellions with you! This was about Jett!
I would be inclined to tell T$A, "either your kids are special, famous, exploited movie stars, or they're part of our quiet, loved little family, but they are NOT both."
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I did it. I tortured myself. I’m a glutton for punishment. I wanted to see WW’s family at dinner. I noticed that his brother and I think Claudia (however you spell it) started to hurry up and eat so they could get the hell out of there and away from Asswipe and the Waddlin’ Windbag as fast as possible. I think most of their family members are getting really tired of the constant filming, over the top screeching like a hyena clown face, the misbehaving children and the fat fucker Tyler acting like he is some big shot douche.

I can’t imagine that Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig would sponsor him. He is too disliked and the way they feed their children is absolutely horrendous. It wouldn’t make sense to pay him while they continue to shovel all that crap down their children’s throats day after day because you know they have FTYO’s and whatever is easiest.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

GA Peach70 wrote:I did it. I tortured myself. I’m a glutton for punishment. I wanted to see WW’s family at dinner. I noticed that his brother and I think Claudia (however you spell it) started to hurry up and eat so they could get the hell out of there and away from Asswipe and the Waddlin’ Windbag as fast as possible. I think most of their family members are getting really tired of the constant filming, over the top screeching like a hyena clown face, the misbehaving children and the fat fucker Tyler acting like he is some big shot douche.

I can’t imagine that Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig would sponsor him. He is too disliked and the way they feed their children is absolutely horrendous. It wouldn’t make sense to pay him while they continue to shovel all that crap down their children’s throats day after day because you know they have FTYO’s and whatever is easiest.

Come on, Weight Watchers has Oprah, and Oprah is friends with Ellen, and Tbag and Ass act like they're practically besties with Ellen so I'm sure they can get a sponsorship that way.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SnarkyJ wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:I did it. I tortured myself. I’m a glutton for punishment. I wanted to see WW’s family at dinner. I noticed that his brother and I think Claudia (however you spell it) started to hurry up and eat so they could get the hell out of there and away from Asswipe and the Waddlin’ Windbag as fast as possible. I think most of their family members are getting really tired of the constant filming, over the top screeching like a hyena clown face, the misbehaving children and the fat fucker Tyler acting like he is some big shot douche.

Come on, Weight Watchers has Oprah, and Oprah is friends with Ellen, and Tbag and Ass act like they're practically besties with Ellen so I'm sure they can get a sponsorship that way.

Lol! Silly me. I forgot that the lazy fucks the Greedners are BFF’s with Ellen. Lol!
BellaCat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BellaCat »

Ass posted about the girls sharing. She wrote 9 sentences with 7 of them ending in ! Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Frankenfish7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Frankenfish7 »

Someone on Facebook is in comment deleting mode.
I said that I find practical shoes stops kids falling as often and it was gone within thirty seconds.

They seriously can not handle anything other than sugar, sweetness and light.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Frankenfish7 wrote:Someone on Facebook is in comment deleting mode.
I said that I find practical shoes stops kids falling as often and it was gone within thirty seconds.

They seriously can not handle anything other than sugar, sweetness and light.

They only want rainbows and unicorns blown up their asses. They want only nice, kiss ass comments left for others to read not anything negative so if people who are not subscribed to them read the comments they would think “oh this family seems nice, blah, blah, blah. I’ll go ahead and subscribe to them.” They live in such a fairytale bubble. Do they really think they will shelter the girls their whole lives so they won’t get bullied for their weight? They are not doing those poor girls any favors.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Thank you all of those who sent me kind messages after my last post. I'm positive all of us "haters" are more caring than any KAD. So again, I thank you.

I read the BloGarbage. The fuck? His descriptions sound straight off their website. Let's do a little comparison.
from the actual website:
Pumpkin Apple Fragrance:
Red Delicious Apple, Fall Pumpkin, Fresh Ground Cinnamon, Clove Bud
from his site:Pumpkin Apple- This is my all-time favorite Fall scent from Bath and Body works! I love this candle’s perfect combination of Apple, Cinnamon, Cloves, and Fall Pumpkin. Think of a Farmers market in the middle of the woods, with falling leaves and fresh baked apple pie filling the air!
*Can someone please tell me what "fall pumpkin" smells like? I know what pumpkin pie smells like, because, I bake. Not well. But I do bake. And a farmers market in the middle of the woods? Uhm. Huh? Even in Boston Farmer's Markets aren't in the middle of the woods. Maybe I'm a pessimist but falling leaves don't have a scent...*

Next.

from the actual website: Leaves Fragrance:
Crisp Red Apple, Golden Nectar, Warm Clove Spice
from his site: This one is probably most peoples favorite that I talk with. It has a combination of Red Apple, Nectar, and Clove Spices. Whenever I smell it, I’m reminded of a fire in the woods on a cold night! Definitely a more woodsy scent for me that invites the Fall spirit!
*I dunno, that first sentence rubs me the wrong way. What's with his weird fascination with the woods?*

Moving on.

from the actual website: Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Fragrance:
Harvest Pumpkin, Spiced Clove, Vanilla Cream, Brown Sugar
from his site: If you cant tell by now, I love anything with pumpkin fragrance, so I may be a little biased! This candle has so many good scents in it though, its hard not to love. There’s the Fall Pumpkin of course, Clove Spices, Vanilla, and Brown Sugar! How can you argue with that at this time of year!
*there's nothing unique to what he's saying, I swear he's a master copy&paster.*

This male? likes to ramble like it's nobody's business. Pumpkin does not have a fragrance. Wake up and smell the coffee. Or in your case. Donuts. I'm just laughing my ass off over this line: Love to get this one going as the family is playing games around the fire or watching a late night movie! I don't know why, but I'm laughing my ass off as I'm writing up a document for a client for Wednesday.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

BellaCat wrote:Ass posted about the girls sharing. She wrote 9 sentences with 7 of them ending in ! Ugh.

I think think the ice cream photo is staged

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

I haven’t watched a vlog in a while.

Binghams

Yes how was it that Mr. Mountable appeared to be 7 feet tall and FatASS looked like he was 5 feet tall.

How about Mindy? She was rocking a super tight dress. You’d never know she had such a cute little figure with some boobs. She never shows it and didn’t look like she was trying.

How about Brandens houseboat vlog. I only watched a couple minutes but it looks like he was in swim trunks the whole time. ASSWIT must have been humping her pillow the whole time she watched it.

Greedners

Trash looked extra Trashy wearing her maroonish colored lipshit with a red orangish maxi dress. I don’t know what else to call these dresses she chooses to wear other then tacky. She is just so tacky and trashy. Is this style called modern prairie? Or prairie couture?

Yes, no one seemed too happy to see them at lunch. I didn’t see anyone say hi much less smile.

I skipped through most of it. I did catch that they had to get ready when it was dark out. But I didn’t get how they did all those activities (speech, baby shower and lunch) all before nap time?

But what REALLY BOTHERED ME the most was when at Jett’s bday party when the boy? (I’m not sure how old he is) named Holden popped his face in CRAPs camera she said “oh you’re so cute” like he was a very small child. He seemed like maybe a teenager. I think she reacted that way because he was Down Syndrome. If he hadn’t been would she make that comment about a teenage boy’s looks? I don’t think so

I think and know she is just that shallow. She makes me sick. She is absolute trash. Pathetic trash.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There is still part of me that can’t believe that the Lard Ass Waddlin’ Windbag douche bag doesn’t feel like such a unmasculine lazy ass piece of shit loser. I mean really? He has the nerve to say Brandon was lame because he missed his fucking birthday? What are you, a 10 year old girl upset her BFF missed her birthday? You are almost a 40 year old so called man for Gods sake. He has the gall to say someone else is lame while he rips people off by selling freakin’ cheap ass Chinese blankets and posting about his favorite scents from BBW. There are millions and millions of men that get up every day and go to work to support their families and this dumb fucker sits on his larger than life growing ass writing/copying shit about his favorite scent. What a sorry excuse for a “man.”

Lovethispage - you had me laughing so damn hard at “humping her pillow.” :rofl: :rofl: Asswipe tries way too hard and looks like a hard up street walker. She is truly trailer trash trying to better herself. She hasn’t succeeded but she keeps on trying.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Eskayem, I agree...he is a Masterbaster...oh sorry I meant Masterpaster... :)
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GA Peach, glad to oblige...

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”