Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

21 minute video about $400 worth of grove collaborative overpriced crap. she says it's a cleaning haul but she pulls out female period pads............but didn't she get sponsored by tampax?

'i never use anything but these tampons but in a few months be on the lookout for me showing off pads from a company i am an affiliate for so y'all can click my affiliate link and pay my rent this month.'

didn't she claim to use something with the word molly in it for laundry stuff and now she says all she uses is method laundry?

the lies guys. i got to 4 minutes and clicked out. someone drop a synopsis for us here in the forum
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

To paraphrase the movie Billy Madison, "we are all now dumber for having watched it."

I don't remember her ever being so rambling and incoherent before. She's really a lousy salesperson. I did a grove order thru another YouTuber because she was just better at making me want to buy the stuff. Meg's pitch is like "There are indescribable smells and this thing? What is it called? You gahs!"
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

who did you order through? i ordered once but not through anyone and i realized that target prices are far cheaper than grove's
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OMG PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HERE WATCHED HER NEW VIDEO AND GAGGED AT THE INTRO AS MUCH AS I DID WHEN SHE BLEW JUSTIN A KISS AND DEMANDED HE LEAVE THE ROOM BY SAYING BYE :D :D :D :D :D
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

“Establish a routine”

“You get depressed on a routine.”

Da fuq?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:OMG PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HERE WATCHED HER NEW VIDEO AND GAGGED AT THE INTRO AS MUCH AS I DID WHEN SHE BLEW JUSTIN A KISS AND DEMANDED HE LEAVE THE ROOM BY SAYING BYE :D :D :D :D :D
I went and watched after reading your comment. I used to like when Youtubers would insert “blooper” clips in the beginning of their videos, but now they’re all doing it and it’s not cute or funny anymore.

3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 3nellieg »

Meg can’t go out alone! Ya know she’s too pretty for that! Now we know why Justin quit that job with benefits; to help Meg fight stay at home mom burn out. Seriously, how late at night do you think they stay up cooking up this shit?..
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Justin is putting his 2 almost degrees to work "homeschooling" the kids.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Really Meh? The number one cause for depression in moms is doing the same thing every day? Silly me, I thought it was caused by a chemical imbalance..

DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

theg0ssiping1 wrote:who did you order through? i ordered once but not through anyone and i realized that target prices are far cheaper than grove's
I think I ordered from "a Place to Nest." She's mentioned Meg before but luckily seems like an actual adult.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

busy day at work so was only able to watch the first 45 seconds or so until this evening i was able to watch the whole thing. so the number one reason for depression according to doctor meg is now being a SAHM who sticks to a schedule? she says this happens because they do the same thing day in and day out? i wonder why i am not depressed what with waking up every morning at 4:45am and being out the door by 6:15 to get to work by 7am and coming home at 6pm.

this is done day in and day out and i am not depressed.........until i hear meg's voice. now that's depressing.

did i hear her sneak in a comment about justin homeschooling the kids so she can take time for herself? jesus christ
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DollarStoreShampoo wrote:
theg0ssiping1 wrote:who did you order through? i ordered once but not through anyone and i realized that target prices are far cheaper than grove's
I think I ordered from "a Place to Nest." She's mentioned Meg before but luckily seems like an actual adult.
ugh any other day i would say i would check her out but ANY youtuber that bellow the name of the queen meg herself gets no views from me
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Lol! "She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named."
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

I'm sick of this "anyone can homeschool" movement. i love my kids, but I don't want them sitting at my fucking kitchen table all day. I have a BA but I am terrible at instructing another human to do stuff.

How is Justin a qualified educator? How is "quit your job and sit on your ass" a good example of why education is important?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

brace y'alls selves i know this may come as a shock to some of you but queen meg is showing us yet another sponsored video on fab fit fun and tells her audience that we asked for this video in her comment section of the last video and low and behold..........couldn't find a single one. HIGHLY REQUESTED!

i love how she steps out of the shower and takes a towel to her manly feet and disgusting legs but she's already completely dry :lol: she shows us how she takes a shower with the loofah they sent her and then gets out of the shower to take her makeup off.

the face mask she uses has grit to it and feels like she's exfoliating her face skin but it's smooth on the skin.

i'm trying to figure out if this is a mary kay sponsored video or a fab fit fun sponsored video because so far i feel like she's showing us mary kay items. maybe she will start to sell that as well on the side. one of the many business her and that almost two degrees husband of hers!

can't watch the rest someone drop a synopsis
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Annnnnnnd, get ready for lots of VERY HIGHLY REQUESTED Mary Kay videos because she's schilling it now... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 232396.jpg[/img]

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jesus christ
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 3nellieg »

Don’t tell me this heifer is selling Mary Kay now!
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

yup she sure is

her sher is an aunt-ro-per-nurr remember?
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

At what point do subs say "enough is enough" with the sponsored shit. I watch an ASMR channel called GentleWhispering and while she has 1M subs, she wasn't doing much sponsored crap back when she had 200k either. It's all about the content, content, content, and occasionally she'll do Blue Apron, etc. I know that ASMR is a whole other format (for those that don't know, it's whispering, sound therapy etc with extremely sensitive mics, so with headphones it gives you relaxing, tingly vibes) Meg can avoid all the sellout money with a little fucking creativity.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”