Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Oh man, is that petite fox person one of us?!
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by workinprogress »

britneyandshady wrote:You don’t care what your “haters” are doing but you make a 20 minute video to tell everyone that? Image

I wonder what she read on here that finally broke the camels back to the point that she felt the need to address us lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet it was us talking about how in denial about Nolan's diagnosis she is, or potentially even how she doesn't pay attention to 2/3 of her children lol. Maybe a combination of everything, and she's been jotting notes down of "bullying".

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I dont understand how Britney can 1. criticize how other people spend their time and 2. tell us we are clearly unhappy with our lives because we take "so much time" out of our days to comment on here... First of all, she spent th first minute of her video talking about how she had to steal a second away to even make the video with 3 kids home yet had all weekend with Ean home and had time to do her makeup before the video. Also, how long does she think it takes to comment here? It takes way less time than it does to watch her video. She watches TV every night, some people dont. Some people use their down time to be on the internet. Also, it takes as much time to comment here as it does to rant passive aggressively on twitter.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Guysss.. I dont understand twitter so someone needs to find RIGHT NOW screenshots of Britney talking rudely about Colette Butler, Vanessa etc and we need to blast them everywhere. This girl has the balls yto say "I was taught if you dont have anything nice to say...."
wishyouwere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wishyouwere »

She is insane if she thinks for one second anyone in the right mind wants her extremely sad life. She is also basking way too much in her "fans" and thinking she is all that, like, you were just asking for money a couple of weeks ago? What... Stop.
why are you the way you are?
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I comment on here in between doing chores around the house or while waiting at doctor's appts or on hold with the bank. It's not like I'm writing a dissertation.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I comment when I'm in between breaks or finished with my Homework you know Britney, for nursing school a one I physically go to and wake up hella early in the morning and deal with my social anxiety and absolutely horrible PTSD and leave the house even though I'm terrified to leave it. She could make her life so much easier if she stopped complaining for once and figured out how to balance her time better and not buy everything in sight. Hire a nanny once a week if you're so stressed
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Talks about haters devoting time.

Makes a 17 minute *edited* video about said haters.

Britney logic.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackroses wrote:I comment when I'm in between breaks or finished with my Homework you know Britney, for nursing school a one I physically go to and wake up hella early in the morning and deal with my social anxiety and absolutely horrible PTSD and leave the house even though I'm terrified to leave it. She could make her life so much easier if she stopped complaining for once and figured out how to balance her time better and not buy everything in sight. Hire a nanny once a week if you're so stressed
Yay for nursing school!
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I think she needs to take a step back and proactively focus on her own mental health because it's obvious that she's struggling.
AND THAT'S OKAY. Everyone has down days. But hers seem to be every day. If she can't take care of herself, then how can she take care of her three kids (that she planned btw)? She's like what, 23? She shouldn't be dragging to make it through a normal day and relying on an IV of coffee.
I can't believe she went off of her depression meds without consulting her doctor. The doctor is there for a reason, if the medication wasn't working, they can tweak it or give you a new script. It's important!

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 91228f.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 841701.png[/img]

Lol does anyone follow this vlogger?

Of course she’s provoking someone on Twitter so she can post more about her “haterz” and have all her subs go and attack that other girl.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

The annoying thing is she seems to be able to afford to seek help. So many people cannot afford or find good help when it comes to mental health stuff. So there are people who are managing on their own or having to deal with an over work county therapist and she's like yeah not going to get help I can afford but will complain endlessly about it.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Coffee doesn't fix everything brit. Go see a therapist.
Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

I like to read here and occasionally comment in the same way I'll flip through a gossip magazine at the hairdressers. I'm personally someone who would have been considered a fan only a few months ago - but the way B has been acting and the choices she's made has made me see her in a different light. Guess this makes ME a 'hater' right?
Girl can't take responsibility for a single thing. The sun doesn't always shine out of your ass. You choose to put your life out there for the entertainment of others for your own financial gain. How dare anyone form anything but a completely positive opinion of you?

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Are we all really going to justify spending time on here? Lol even if you spend all day on here, it doesn't matter. Who cares about Britneys opinion. She's obviously spending her time on here. Hi Britney!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Ilovecats wrote:Are we all really going to justify spending time on here? Lol even if you spend all day on here, it doesn't matter. Who cares about Britneys opinion. She's obviously spending her time on here. Hi Britney!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Seriously, she’s right here. Probably even when we aren’t. The weekends are slow on her thread, she probably sits refreshing praying someone has said something new.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

marshmellow wrote:Coffee doesn't fix everything brit. Go see a therapist.
You mean *creamer with 3 drops of coffee doesn't fix everything...lol Image

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kaaattt93 wrote:I like to read here and occasionally comment in the same way I'll flip through a gossip magazine at the hairdressers. I'm personally someone who would have been considered a fan only a few months ago - but the way B has been acting and the choices she's made has made me see her in a different light. Guess this makes ME a 'hater' right?
Girl can't take responsibility for a single thing. The sun doesn't always shine out of your ass. You choose to put your life out there for the entertainment of others for your own financial gain. How dare anyone form anything but a completely positive opinion of you?

Yes to all of this!! She acts like everyone talking in a slightly non-positive way about her is this 15 y/o sitting in a dark room all day, telling her to kill herself, etc. That's not the case 90% of the time. A good majority of the people on these sites are young adults/adults with real life jobs or school. While we do sometimes say blatantly mean shit (she deserves it sometimes, but honestly don't we all), a good portion of comments are true constructive criticism. Like how we didn't TOTALLY slit her metaphorical throat about disliking Nolan's doctor, and a pretty sizable group agreed that she should seek another opinion. She needs to wake up and realize that in real life you will always have people that dislike/hate/despise you. There's nothing you can do about it besides to keep trucking along. She also needs to stop acting like she's the fairy god mother of SAHMs.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also laughed about her saying she's learned to have a thick skin & ignore "haterzzzzz". It's obvious that she reads here religiously, probably more than we all post here (especially since she's boring as hell). Hey Britney, delete YTMD from your favorites tab, and IGNORE US. Take your own advice!

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 91228f.png [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 841701.png

Lol does anyone follow this vlogger?

She had it planned for a week but she couldn't upload it on time? I don't follower this vlogger but I will now lol.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”