JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I think that was the reason why Jess was interested in Gabe back in middle school(?) she saw him break dancing in a talent show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found Gabe's dancing to be raunchy and unattractive. Especially the twerking. So not cute. I would have been horribly embarrassed if I was Amber.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

jatezo4 wrote:Maybe Gabe and Chris are both equally annoyed with Jessica and that’s why they bonded. They get together and bitch because no one else can truly understand her level of crazy/annoying.

Could you imagine them just painting their nails talking shit about Mess over the phone. Xoxo Gossip Girl

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Anyone else wonder who was watching the pack of wild animals while Jess and Chris were taking shots at 1 AM. Lilia fell asleep but Alyna was still up dancing at midnight

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Im not even shitting you i have NEVER seen any legs that damn white before. Does she ever go outside damn. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 6041d2.png[/img]

NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

She’s been awfully quiet today. No snaps...no video...

NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

twomommies wrote:
NaNaBrianna wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:Does anyone think they’re relationship will change once Amber and Gabe have a baby of their own?

I definitely think the dynamics will be different. I don’t know what Amber does for work/school anything but she comes across as more of a homebody and then will want to stay home and enjoy having a baby. She won’t want all of the germs from Jess’s troop. It will go back to simple pick ups and drop off’s for a while and not so much hanging out.

I can see Lilia being jealous and it needing to be addressed with Jesss because she may act out at their house because of a new sibling and feeling that a new baby is competition because Jess has too many and only gives baby of the time 1on1 time

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
She shares plenty of the attention with everyone else at Jess’ so I’m sure once she has to share at Gabe’s it will be a whole new ball game. I just hope that they *try* to share the attention better cause she will have SO many more problems later on if she continues.

Toinfinity23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Toinfinity23 »

To me it seemed like addie fell or like lilia pushed her and gabe picked her up u can actually see him trying to comfort her and you can hear her crying ,& you just see Jess pointing and laughing

user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Amber posted a photo today with Addie.

Obviously not everyone has the money to go on a honeymoon but why is she spending the day after her wedding with Jessica?
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

NaNaBrianna wrote:She’s been awfully quiet today. No snaps...no video...ImageImageImage

She's probably nursing a hangover, she was knocking back shots like crazy last night.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

I find the situation so strange like I'm not someone who holds grudges, I make peace with my past and the people in it yadayadayada but my husband and I still wouldn't go and hang out with my ex and let him and his now wife look after our baby nor would my husband ever go and have man dates with him or be his groomsman while I'm their bridesmaid etc. It's just so foreign to me (and obviously most or everyone here lol).

On one hand, I see the benefits for Lilia but on the other hand I just can't see past how odd of a situation it is lol. I wonder if Jess and Chris think it's such a normal, great situation for coparenting that they think Drake and Ashley are weird for not wanting in on it?

I guess at the end of the day, even though we wouldn't do it, as long as the kids are loved and they're all happy, whatever floats their boats.. Better that it is how it is than being like the Drake situation #tryingtoseethepositives

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Shawn2011 wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:I know everyone thinks differently, but do you think it will finally hit Jess how fucked up her life is? I mean she's at her baby daddy's wedding and it's so fucking twisted to me. Jess could of had one baby daddy, hell maybe even just one baby, and had her happily ever after. She has to see how better off Gabe is without her, he and Amber seem to have their shit together pretty well. Poor Amber having her new husband walk away from her in the middle of a dance because her weird sister wife thing can't take care of her own child.

There's this group of friends who's in something like Jess in my town, there's three girls and like four guys they have all dated each other and have babies with each other and they all hang out. I mean I guess if it works for them that's cool but the idea of sleeping with my friends exes or my exes sleeping with my friends and making babies together is just too much for me.
I think the whole thing is making a 360 turn around for Jess, if you think about it. Jess wanted to get pregnant in the expectation to get married and start a family with Gabe. Shortly after, they seperated, because he wouldn't let himself be pressured to get married just because they were parents. Then she had to go through all the Drake disaster, who married her (twice) solely for the fact that she was pregnant. Than she met Chris, who married her without her *gasp* being pregnant! Gabe in the meantime became a responsible Dad and married Amber even though *gasp* she wasn't pregnant! So, technically, the only time marriageplans ever worked out for both of them was, when there were no Baby traps involved. Ironic really.

It's a bit too soon to say their marriages worked out. Let's see where they are in 10, or even 5, years.
So far, the marriageplans worked out, not the marriages themselves :D Like people being together for a bit and deciding together and voluntarily to get married, instead of Jess' "now you have to marry me" tactic.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

MommaMia3 wrote:
NaNaBrianna wrote:She’s been awfully quiet today. No snaps...no video...ImageImageImage

She's probably nursing a hangover, she was knocking back shots like crazy last night.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Maybe I'm being picky, or having a bad day (unlike Jess I do have an actual work that is difficult sometimes), but her alcoholconsumption bothers me more than any Gabe-Jess-Add a bunch-Chris relationship could at the moment. If she wouldn't drink on a regurlar basis the rest of the time (she'd probably say it's just one glas in the evening), but imo drinking "just a little bit" while breastfeeding, plus her outgoings where she most likely drinks a bit heavier are not the best idea. There's constantly alcohol going through her body, I'm not sure if pumping and dumping in the morning (which I hope she still does after a hangover) is as effective as it could be. Poor Addy, going through a mineral deficient pregnancy, living in unsafe sleeping enviroments, being found by complete luck close to death, getting fed stuff she can't even properly chew (can her gastro-intestinal tract even process that properly? Otherwise it's just going through) and breastfeeding consists of tacos, pizza, alcohol and blue apron every once in a blue moon.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Bambi_ wrote:Does anyone think they’re relationship will change once Amber and Gabe have a baby of their own?

Yes. I could see Jess talking down to Amber if she had a medicated hospital birth and didn't breastfeed.

Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

tessabravo wrote:Im not even shitting you i have NEVER seen any legs that damn white before. Does she ever go outside damn. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 6041d2.png[/img]

My legs are this white...but I live in Scotland and have barely seen sun since 1998 ImageImageImage

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Can you imagine if Amber chooses to formula feed or circumcise/pierce her babys ears?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

nineteenninety3 wrote:

Can you imagine if Amber chooses to formula feed or circumcise/pierce her babys ears?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
I think Jess will be okay with the last part she doesn't seem like she'll really shove those beliefs down ambers theoat but actually explain to her nicely. but she'll offer to breastfeed ambers baby for sure
Doxie Diva
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Doxie Diva »

Is anyone else annoyed with her sticking her leg out in every picture?! Maybe I'm just not very confident, but I'd just stand... Normally? It looks very awkward to me.

I'm also not really a fan of her huge strapped shoes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
fromemmy

Unread post by fromemmy »

Doxie Diva wrote:Is anyone else annoyed with her sticking her leg out in every picture?! Maybe I'm just not very confident, but I'd just stand... Normally? It looks very awkward to me.

I'm also not really a fan of her huge strapped shoes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think she looked pretty but yeah, the leg thing reminded me of... was it Angelina Jolie’s leg out at some red carpet event? Anyone know what I’m talking about? Lol

Honestly, I love that dress color.

georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

She should have gotten a spray tan imo

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I'm actually glad Jess was rocking her natural skin tone. Not everyone is going to have a tan and that's okay.

The whole leg thing OMG.

Return to “JesssFam”