TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by leem91 »

Oh nice Chuckie has a picture of himself chugging a beer in I'm assuming the drivers seat. #husbitch goals
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Tayler and Chuckie deserve each other, they're both pieces of shit. I just feel sorry for the kids, they really don't deserve to have two fucked up parents, they're so fucking selfish to bring FOUR children into their hillbilly circus. Keep telling yourself that you're a damn gud mawm Tayler when you let someone who's beaten your ass multiple times and threatened the kids safety back in your life time and time again to have MORE children with him
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

emma101
Talker
Talker

TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by emma101 »

Just catching up with this thread and can't believe how stupid Taylor is. Actually I can, she's an idiot. If Chucky is such a violent person then why the hell would she let her children go be with him and why in the world would she get back with him?! Stupid stupid stupid. Thought she was an evil cow anyway when she aborted a baby then got pregnant straight after and kept it. Clearly was because of who the father was, she probably only kept Amity so that she could get Chucky back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

I also couldnt believe how she handled the abortion... she was like yeah the belly is going down. Nevermind you had a human being inside of you.. dont get me wrong im pro abortion when it is needed. I was ok with her decision because well, 1: its not my body and 2: lets be real, she cant provide for her kids.
But when i saw that soon after that she was pregnant and keeping the baby i just couldnt believe it! How selfish

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Panda714 wrote:
lily1995 wrote: And the concert post is already gone but this is now up on her page. People give a fuck because you're more than likely leading on a naive dude just to get back with an abuser so you can have more kids to beat the shit out of each other in front of while the tax payers foot the bill!

*looks back at the literal YEARS of her life we have predicted would happen years before they happened*

Sure Jan. We’re the ones who look stupid lol

She does understand we only “look stupid” if we’re wrong right? And even then we WANT to be wrong. We WANT her to stay tf away from the cycle that is her and Chuckie’s bullshit. I have zero issue with her sticking it out with Brian if he’s actually a legit dude but the real concern is that her creep-o-meter is clearly out of whack so wtf happens if he’s not safe and she either doesn’t notice or doesn’t believe her kids?

If she could actually take some time to herself for once in her life and actually be single and learn who she is as a person then sure I’d be gung-ho about her finding someone. But she NEEDS to have a boyfriend at all times. Either for money, childcare or just because she doesn’t want to die alone. Maybe all three idk

Keeping children breathing does not a dayum gewd mahm make. Helping them learn and grow and giving them more than the bare minimum is what children need. Not random daddies every few months to buy them toys and tickle mommy’s pussy. They need a neighborhood where it’s not fucking normal to find drugs in your front yard
She needs a good dildo is what she needs, but a dildo is more useful than she is. She wants a Sugar Daddy.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I agree with the PP, Tayler and Chuckie deserve each other. I strongly believe they will never move on and actually have a stable, long-lasting relationship with another person.
They will always take two steps back and end up getting together. Then a nasty break up to follow the domestic violence, and another band aid baby, repeat repeat repeat.
I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up with 7-8 children by the time she's 35.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

deannaroseo wrote:I agree with the PP, Tayler and Chuckie deserve each other. I strongly believe they will never move on and actually have a stable, long-lasting relationship with another person.
They will always take two steps back and end up getting together. Then a nasty break up to follow the domestic violence, and another band aid baby, repeat repeat repeat.
I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up with 7-8 children by the time she's 35.

Agreed, Amity definitely won't be their last child together, she's gonna be 24 next month and he's what, 26? Plenty of time for her to still have kids, like 10+ more years worth, she won't stop at 4 kids. I can honestly see them having at least six children, maybe even seven or eight total to get a brother for Jakoby; more excuses for her to not work and sit on her ass collecting assistance and child support from Chuckie's dumb ass, all while still monitoring her social media 24/7 deleting and blocking comments that criticize her lifestyle. Still getting ugly tattoos and dying her hair with what few quarters she has laying around.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

It's just crazy to think about how many men enter and quit these kids' lives. She makes her date of 2minutes be involved in their lives. I'm not even talking about the emotional impact of it (which is huge) but the danger she's putting her kids in. Like letting a random dude bathe her daugter.
Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

Her reaction to her abortion really infuriated me. I had an abortion in July that I didn't want. That child was concieved through a split condom and a morning after pill failure (which is apparently becoming much more common so watch out girls), but I was devastated. Absolutely crushed and still am. I can't imagine being stupid enough to do it again. I had to end the life of my child because I couldn't support it, as much as I wanted to, and I have to live with that for the rest of my life.

She just carries on getting knocked up. Disgusting human being. That proves that she only gets knocked up for the attention. She doesn't see these kids as people at all.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mythix wrote:Her reaction to her abortion really infuriated me. I had an abortion in July that I didn't want. That child was concieved through a split condom and a morning after pill failure (which is apparently becoming much more common so watch out girls), but I was devastated. Absolutely crushed and still am. I can't imagine being stupid enough to do it again. I had to end the life of my child because I couldn't support it, as much as I wanted to, and I have to live with that for the rest of my life.

She just carries on getting knocked up. Disgusting human being. That proves that she only gets knocked up for the attention. She doesn't see these kids as people at all.

She is why people are SO against abortion....she has kids and aborted a baby for a ridiculous reason and will probably have even more abortions.

Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

twomommies wrote:
Mythix wrote:Her reaction to her abortion really infuriated me. I had an abortion in July that I didn't want. That child was concieved through a split condom and a morning after pill failure (which is apparently becoming much more common so watch out girls), but I was devastated. Absolutely crushed and still am. I can't imagine being stupid enough to do it again. I had to end the life of my child because I couldn't support it, as much as I wanted to, and I have to live with that for the rest of my life.

She is why people are SO against abortion....she has kids and aborted a baby for a ridiculous reason and will probably have even more abortions.

I have always been pro choice and still am, especially now I understand how much heartache and angst goes into that decision for most women, I've never met a Tayler in the wild but if I did I really don't think I'd be able to contain myself. Honestly think I'd launch a verbal assault.

It's vile. Mine was at 6+1 weeks. I can't imagine a second trimester abortion purely because I didn't like the child's father.

Chuckie is poison in human form. They're made for each other, they both deserve everything they have- except those babies. Those poor kids have to live a subpar lifestyle, watching their parents knock the crap out of each other, getting a new daddy every other month and a new sibling every other year, and their mother is infamous for wanting nothing more than to squirt out babies so she can sit on her arse at home. The bare minimum is done for those kids and she's fine with that. The only good part of their lives is a sham orchestrated so their mother can film it for YouTube. I'm miserable for them.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I'm sorry you had to go through that. This is exactly why it pissed me off so much as well.

My friend was in a similar situation last year and it would make me so angry knowing she was seeing a counsellor to deal with the fact that she had to get rid of her baby but meanwhile Tayler was taking post abortion belly pictures and ttc after having an abortion to cherry pick the baby daddy. She's disgusting and made a mockery out of all the women that struggle with their decision.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Tayler better be careful supporting Trump. She might not be able to get rid of her next non-Chuckie baby.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

I think I missed something. Are they for sure back together or is this all speculation?

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Its awful I can't imagine how much that must have sucked I was only about 7 weeks along I miss my baby so much it's awful I can't imagine getting an abortion that far into any pregnancy I'm sure it's hard as it is at less than 10 weeks! And she just decided oh well fuck it I want the same baby daddy so let me just abort a baby I grew to love and have attached myself to
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

And remember that she found out at like 4 weeks. So that’s a solid 8 weeks of attachment that she just threw away (no pun intended). Most people find out at 6-7 weeks that they’re pregnant and then have to quickly make a decision because the cost rises after 8 weeks.

I really feel for you ladies that had to go through this. It’s nothing to be ashamed of because I’m sure you had your reasons but it is still a loss that most people will mourn. Tayler never gave a fuck and I wish her uterus would just fall out already. Idc what trauma she’s been through in her life. It’s no excuse to be such a shitty human being and force your kids to live a life of poverty and domestic violence.

Btw, I saw a comment the other day where she said she was going to put down a deposit for another shitty tattoo. How??? How does someone with no income, pay for a tattoo???? I wonder how much she neglects spending on her kids just so she can save up for concert tickets, hair dye and tattoos.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mythix wrote:
twomommies wrote:

I have always been pro choice and still am, especially now I understand how much heartache and angst goes into that decision for most women, I've never met a Tayler in the wild but if I did I really don't think I'd be able to contain myself. Honestly think I'd launch a verbal assault.

It's vile. Mine was at 6+1 weeks. I can't imagine a second trimester abortion purely because I didn't like the child's father.

Chuckie is poison in human form. They're made for each other, they both deserve everything they have- except those babies. Those poor kids have to live a subpar lifestyle, watching their parents knock the crap out of each other, getting a new daddy every other month and a new sibling every other year, and their mother is infamous for wanting nothing more than to squirt out babies so she can sit on her arse at home. The bare minimum is done for those kids and she's fine with that. The only good part of their lives is a sham orchestrated so their mother can film it for YouTube. I'm miserable for them.

I am pro choice, but believe in a limit because you know this won't be her ONLY abortion.

Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

Aboogabooga wrote:And remember that she found out at like 4 weeks. So that’s a solid 8 weeks of attachment that she just threw away (no pun intended). Most people find out at 6-7 weeks that they’re pregnant and then have to quickly make a decision because the cost rises after 8 weeks.

I really feel for you ladies that had to go through this. It’s nothing to be ashamed of because I’m sure you had your reasons but it is still a loss that most people will mourn. Tayler never gave a fuck and I wish her uterus would just fall out already. Idc what trauma she’s been through in her life. It’s no excuse to be such a shitty human being and force your kids to live a life of poverty and domestic violence.

Btw, I saw a comment the other day where she said she was going to put down a deposit for another shitty tattoo. How??? How does someone with no income, pay for a tattoo???? I wonder how much she neglects spending on her kids just so she can save up for concert tickets, hair dye and tattoos.

I found at at 4 weeks on the dot because I had morning sickness. I already have a daughter and had hyperemesis gravidarum with her so vomiting for me is the first sign of pregnancy. Lucky me.

I feel bad for taylers children. Poor amity is a beautiful little thing and she's been born into a fucked up situation that will change her life. Her uncaring mother has hopped back on her violent father's dick and her first memories will no doubt be of arguments and violence.

Lucky amity.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lily1995 wrote:

I'm sorry you had to go through that. This is exactly why it pissed me off so much as well.

My friend was in a similar situation last year and it would make me so angry knowing she was seeing a counsellor to deal with the fact that she had to get rid of her baby but meanwhile Tayler was taking post abortion belly pictures and ttc after having an abortion to cherry pick the baby daddy. She's disgusting and made a mockery out of all the women that struggle with their decision.

I am so with you! I had one when I was young. Too young to have a baby, and birth control failed. Honestly, I probably shouldn't have been having sex, but I was "in loooove". I had a very understanding priest (Episcopalian) that got me through it. But I can't imagine being so cavalier about it. It was awful, and I still think about that child sometimes. But I have a friend who gave a baby up for adoption at 19, and that was horrible too. She was talking about names for that baby, and then got rid of it like so much trash. She's the poster girl for what the "Pro-Life" movement thinks of when they think of women who have abortions.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm probably as pro choice as people come but it just disgusts me that Tayler aborted that child for NO reason. She found out she was pregnant, started taking growth pictures of her belly and even started showing a little bit before she had it done, picked a name for the child and told her other children about the baby. Then, like it was suddenly nothing at all, she aborted it and got pregnant again 10 minutes later.

Sorry Amity, I hope one day you don't learn that you're the result of your mother having an abortion so she could conceive you with your loser father.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”