Postby calliepaige84 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:54 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige84
Gossiper

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby canmom2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:48 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:
emilylegend wrote:I don’t check here often, but I noticed they weren’t using the van in today’s vlog so I figured y’all must know! Lol What happened to it?

There was definitely only one car in their garage too when they were playing outside and the car was parked directly in the middle unlike off to the side when you have two cars!

Maybe the free period is over, and they are hoping we just don't notice...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The year was ip a while ago they did a vlog what they like about the van and Calvin threw all over the place. Is the Pacifica a ford? Maybe they are trading it out for another free one.an Explorer
canmom2
Informer

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:53 pm

Looks like Ellie liked Capt Jack!

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171010/c6243f0a5b08459fbbdeaeed5fa5ba92.png[/img]
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:07 pm

RecklessDisregard wrote:Oh good grief. 5 green beans. Some part of her likes that this charade is so public, and likes that her minions think "Ellie is so thin, she eats like a bird." Because there is certainly a way to veg-load your plates (sorry, I meant saucers) and make it seem like you've eaten something more substantial without eating more than a bite or 2 each of meat and potatoes.

ETA: I'm reminded of that scene in Secretary where James Spader tells Maggie Gyllenhaal to eat 3 peas at dinner. But she at least gets ice cream.
LOL at the Secretary reference! Didn't she get a bite of mashed potatoes, too?

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby boredmamaneedsdrama » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:54 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie's IG story from today shows a pattern I've noticed for awhile where she shows the plate she's dished up for lunch or dinner, and then later seems to have just picked at it and/or just moved the food around the plate to make it appear she's eaten. You can see her before in the IG story, and then when she's talking about Penny later you can see she's cut the meat up and has spread it out on the plate so it looks like it's just pieces left over, and she's done the same with the potatoes and beans. She probably only ate half of the small plate she dished up. I have an aunt with a diagnosed long-standing eating disorder, and this is classic hiding behaviour. Ellie says in the clip that Penny knows she will get some meat if she's good. I think Penny gets a lot more of Ellie's dinner than that.

I tried to get good screenshots but she moved past the plate so fast that it was hard. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/48fbe2fd8662f707f61dfd880fc55449.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/b0fb66000adca654cb5a0d29e552ed16.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/bf0a4e1ce8a2dad7ef7746290ad2579d.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/fb58f0c0c16c520cee22618f12bae62e.png[/img]

Well to be fair she's still at the table with Jared. It's not like she showed her plate in the sink and said she was done, she could very well still be eating.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:36 am

^^^^ except the clips were posted quite a few minutes apart.

But my point was I've noticed this for awhile. We've even commented on the "picking at food" before, but I was trying to show how she moves her food around the plate and spreads it out. One of the classic ED warning signs. Most people don't Chase their food around and rearrange it as they eat.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:43 am

On another note, has anyone else noticed that Ellie has started having a nervous (or sad?) laugh just like Collette's? It's really apparent in her IG stories. Pretty sure she didn't laugh like that before. Makes me wonder what it's really like in their home.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby formerctfxcer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:07 am

HelloSweetie wrote:On another note, has anyone else noticed that Ellie has started having a nervous (or sad?) laugh just like Collette's? It's really apparent in her IG stories. Pretty sure she didn't laugh like that before. Makes me wonder what it's really like in their home.

Reading my mind, HS! I came to talk about the moved around food on the plate and her identical Collette laugh!!!

Agree with everything you said about those two things lol.

That Captain Jack Sparrow picture makes me uncomfortable. Why is her hand on his chest???

formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby freshbalsam » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:58 am

formerctfxcer wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:On another note, has anyone else noticed that Ellie has started having a nervous (or sad?) laugh just like Collette's? It's really apparent in her IG stories. Pretty sure she didn't laugh like that before. Makes me wonder what it's really like in their home.

Reading my mind, HS! I came to talk about the moved around food on the plate and her identical Collette laugh!!!

Agree with everything you said about those two things lol.

That Captain Jack Sparrow picture makes me uncomfortable. Why is her hand on his chest???

Omg yes, that laugh is just like Collette's! I knew it reminded me of someone. Plus, her plate is pushed off to the side which indicates that she's probably done eating
freshbalsam
Informer

Postby RecklessDisregard » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:52 am

lmmomSD wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:Oh good grief. 5 green beans. Some part of her likes that this charade is so public, and likes that her minions think "Ellie is so thin, she eats like a bird." Because there is certainly a way to veg-load your plates (sorry, I meant saucers) and make it seem like you've eaten something more substantial without eating more than a bite or 2 each of meat and potatoes.

ETA: I'm reminded of that scene in Secretary where James Spader tells Maggie Gyllenhaal to eat 3 peas at dinner. But she at least gets ice cream.

Creamed potatoes!
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper

Postby Pency » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:50 am

According to Jared on Twitter, today's vlog is very tender. Just thought y'all should know.
Pency
Gossiper

Postby nutbagmcgee » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:29 am

I saw in Bonnie’s vlog today that Ellie and Jared were driving the car. So I wonder how long the van has been gone? At least a week, because Bonnie is a week behind correct?
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:41 am

nutbagmcgee wrote:I saw in Bonnie’s vlog today that Ellie and Jared were driving the car. So I wonder how long the van has been gone? At least a week, because Bonnie is a week behind correct?

Correct.

But why not just mention they returned it because the sponsorship was over? They had acknowledged it was a sponsorship before, so it's not like it was a secret.

I guess because it looks more impressive to trade in your new van for a newer SUV.

Actually, I just realized that it would actually look bad to decide not to buy the vehicle (I assume at a discount) you've raved about for the last year. It looks really bad. I would say that's why they are hiding it, but you know we are going to see when Ellie gets the new car for sure.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby YTIUH » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:15 am

nutbagmcgee wrote:I saw in Bonnie’s vlog today that Ellie and Jared were driving the car. So I wonder how long the van has been gone? At least a week, because Bonnie is a week behind correct?

What is the car is being repaired after an accident or a recall or smth else? It doesn’t have to be a conspiracy theory for everything :)
YTIUH
Amateur

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:18 am

YTIUH wrote:

What is the car is being repaired after an accident or a recall or smth else? It doesn’t have to be a conspiracy theory for everything :)

Ellie mentioned on Twitter that she is getting a new Ford SUV. That makes it more likely than not that they are getting rid of the Pacifica if they aren't driving it.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Pency » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:31 am

YTIUH wrote:

I don't think it's a conspiracy theory as much as an observation. Ellie has also mentioned getting a new 4WD that they "need" for winter, so I think it's more likely that the van was a loaner and not theirs to keep forever.
Pency
Gossiper

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:56 am

I wonder if they'll upgrade the camper next year since they'll have a bigger vehicle to pull it with.
FakingIt_MakingIt
True Gossiper

Postby Pency » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:11 am

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder if they'll upgrade the camper next year since they'll have a bigger vehicle to pull it with.

Of course they will, unless their views keep tanking. I never pay attention to this stuff, anybody have any idea how things are going now that the cruise vlogs are over?
Pency
Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:22 am

Pency wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder if they'll upgrade the camper next year since they'll have a bigger vehicle to pull it with.

Of course they will, unless their views keep tanking. I never pay attention to this stuff, anybody have any idea how things are going now that the cruise vlogs are over?

Views are up from where they were pre-mc, but still trending downward. It's unlikely they will be making $80k a month again anytime soon.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby calliepaige84 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:32 am

The camper they never use to begin with

calliepaige84
Gossiper

Postby Edenberry » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:46 pm

RecklessDisregard wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Creamed potatoes!

OMG Secretary!!! "And then ALLLL the ice cream you want." Her family member's faces at dinner, lol! Sorry I love that movie. James Spader was :love2: :love2:
Edenberry
Informer

Postby canmom2 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:51 am

Jackson really looks like Jared in this video. He acts a lot older than he is. I love how sweet he is to grandma great and he saved the shells for grandpa too. God I love that kid. Seriously how many kids would come in and be so happy to see grandma great and continue to talk to her. Calvin was cute too even though he was mad he handled it like a 2 year old but did noticed Jacket wasnt on him when he was outside.
canmom2
Informer

Postby canmom2 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:56 am

Double post but one more thing. Grandma/pa Mecham usually go visit grandma great with them interesting they were not there. I blame Ellie it is clear they haven't been getting a long for a long time. I noticed it before E&J got the grass and trees. Again probably because Ellie is jealous as they are so likeable.
canmom2
Informer

Postby nutbagmcgee » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:59 am

Right now Bonnie and Joel are at $24,000+ a month with no network.
E and J are at 17,000 a month with a network taking 30% of that.

They are going to go broke. They won’t be able to maintain their lifestyle much longer.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared