• Advertisement
    

E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby onbreak » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:25 pm

Attn ut residents
Send your Drive thru Jared photos to ytmd c/o e&j board

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 am
Has thanked: 5213 times
Been thanked: 7261 times

Advertisement

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby calliepaige84 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:54 pm

Image




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige84
Gossiper
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 3230 times
Been thanked: 2635 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby canmom2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:48 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:
emilylegend wrote:I don’t check here often, but I noticed they weren’t using the van in today’s vlog so I figured y’all must know! Lol What happened to it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


There was definitely only one car in their garage too when they were playing outside and the car was parked directly in the middle unlike off to the side when you have two cars!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe the free period is over, and they are hoping we just don't notice...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The year was ip a while ago they did a vlog what they like about the van and Calvin threw all over the place. Is the Pacifica a ford? Maybe they are trading it out for another free one.an Explorer
canmom2
Informer
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:49 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 692 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:53 pm

Looks like Ellie liked Capt Jack!

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171010/c6243f0a5b08459fbbdeaeed5fa5ba92.png[/img]
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10307
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10622 times
Been thanked: 46449 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:07 pm

RecklessDisregard wrote:Oh good grief. 5 green beans. Some part of her likes that this charade is so public, and likes that her minions think "Ellie is so thin, she eats like a bird." Because there is certainly a way to veg-load your plates (sorry, I meant saucers) and make it seem like you've eaten something more substantial without eating more than a bite or 2 each of meat and potatoes.

ETA: I'm reminded of that scene in Secretary where James Spader tells Maggie Gyllenhaal to eat 3 peas at dinner. But she at least gets ice cream.
LOL at the Secretary reference! Didn't she get a bite of mashed potatoes, too?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11952
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 61660 times
Been thanked: 58595 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby boredmamaneedsdrama » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:54 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie's IG story from today shows a pattern I've noticed for awhile where she shows the plate she's dished up for lunch or dinner, and then later seems to have just picked at it and/or just moved the food around the plate to make it appear she's eaten. You can see her before in the IG story, and then when she's talking about Penny later you can see she's cut the meat up and has spread it out on the plate so it looks like it's just pieces left over, and she's done the same with the potatoes and beans. She probably only ate half of the small plate she dished up. I have an aunt with a diagnosed long-standing eating disorder, and this is classic hiding behaviour. Ellie says in the clip that Penny knows she will get some meat if she's good. I think Penny gets a lot more of Ellie's dinner than that.

I tried to get good screenshots but she moved past the plate so fast that it was hard. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/48fbe2fd8662f707f61dfd880fc55449.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/b0fb66000adca654cb5a0d29e552ed16.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/bf0a4e1ce8a2dad7ef7746290ad2579d.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/fb58f0c0c16c520cee22618f12bae62e.png[/img]


Well to be fair she's still at the table with Jared. It's not like she showed her plate in the sink and said she was done, she could very well still be eating.
User avatar
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:57 pm
Has thanked: 676 times
Been thanked: 1212 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:36 am

^^^^ except the clips were posted quite a few minutes apart.

But my point was I've noticed this for awhile. We've even commented on the "picking at food" before, but I was trying to show how she moves her food around the plate and spreads it out. One of the classic ED warning signs. Most people don't Chase their food around and rearrange it as they eat.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10307
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10622 times
Been thanked: 46449 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:43 am

On another note, has anyone else noticed that Ellie has started having a nervous (or sad?) laugh just like Collette's? It's really apparent in her IG stories. Pretty sure she didn't laugh like that before. Makes me wonder what it's really like in their home.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10307
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10622 times
Been thanked: 46449 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby formerctfxcer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:07 am

HelloSweetie wrote:On another note, has anyone else noticed that Ellie has started having a nervous (or sad?) laugh just like Collette's? It's really apparent in her IG stories. Pretty sure she didn't laugh like that before. Makes me wonder what it's really like in their home.


Reading my mind, HS! I came to talk about the moved around food on the plate and her identical Collette laugh!!!

Agree with everything you said about those two things lol.

That Captain Jack Sparrow picture makes me uncomfortable. Why is her hand on his chest???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
formerctfxcer
Gossiper
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 10:15 am
Has thanked: 938 times
Been thanked: 1682 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby freshbalsam » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:58 am

formerctfxcer wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:On another note, has anyone else noticed that Ellie has started having a nervous (or sad?) laugh just like Collette's? It's really apparent in her IG stories. Pretty sure she didn't laugh like that before. Makes me wonder what it's really like in their home.


Reading my mind, HS! I came to talk about the moved around food on the plate and her identical Collette laugh!!!

Agree with everything you said about those two things lol.

That Captain Jack Sparrow picture makes me uncomfortable. Why is her hand on his chest???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Omg yes, that laugh is just like Collette's! I knew it reminded me of someone. Plus, her plate is pushed off to the side which indicates that she's probably done eating
freshbalsam
Informer
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:29 am
Has thanked: 1977 times
Been thanked: 1691 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby RecklessDisregard » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:52 am

lmmomSD wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:Oh good grief. 5 green beans. Some part of her likes that this charade is so public, and likes that her minions think "Ellie is so thin, she eats like a bird." Because there is certainly a way to veg-load your plates (sorry, I meant saucers) and make it seem like you've eaten something more substantial without eating more than a bite or 2 each of meat and potatoes.

ETA: I'm reminded of that scene in Secretary where James Spader tells Maggie Gyllenhaal to eat 3 peas at dinner. But she at least gets ice cream.
LOL at the Secretary reference! Didn't she get a bite of mashed potatoes, too?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


Creamed potatoes!
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 3790 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby Pency » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:50 am

According to Jared on Twitter, today's vlog is very tender. Just thought y'all should know.
Pency
Gossiper
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 am
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 4348 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby nutbagmcgee » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:29 am

I saw in Bonnie’s vlog today that Ellie and Jared were driving the car. So I wonder how long the van has been gone? At least a week, because Bonnie is a week behind correct?
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 6470 times
Been thanked: 12877 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:41 am

nutbagmcgee wrote:I saw in Bonnie’s vlog today that Ellie and Jared were driving the car. So I wonder how long the van has been gone? At least a week, because Bonnie is a week behind correct?


Correct.

But why not just mention they returned it because the sponsorship was over? They had acknowledged it was a sponsorship before, so it's not like it was a secret.

I guess because it looks more impressive to trade in your new van for a newer SUV.

Actually, I just realized that it would actually look bad to decide not to buy the vehicle (I assume at a discount) you've raved about for the last year. It looks really bad. I would say that's why they are hiding it, but you know we are going to see when Ellie gets the new car for sure.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10307
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10622 times
Been thanked: 46449 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby YTIUH » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:15 am

nutbagmcgee wrote:I saw in Bonnie’s vlog today that Ellie and Jared were driving the car. So I wonder how long the van has been gone? At least a week, because Bonnie is a week behind correct?


What is the car is being repaired after an accident or a recall or smth else? It doesn’t have to be a conspiracy theory for everything :)
YTIUH
Amateur
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:40 am
Has thanked: 309 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:18 am

YTIUH wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I saw in Bonnie’s vlog today that Ellie and Jared were driving the car. So I wonder how long the van has been gone? At least a week, because Bonnie is a week behind correct?


What is the car is being repaired after an accident or a recall or smth else? It doesn’t have to be a conspiracy theory for everything :)


Ellie mentioned on Twitter that she is getting a new Ford SUV. That makes it more likely than not that they are getting rid of the Pacifica if they aren't driving it.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10307
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10622 times
Been thanked: 46449 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby Pency » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:31 am

YTIUH wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I saw in Bonnie’s vlog today that Ellie and Jared were driving the car. So I wonder how long the van has been gone? At least a week, because Bonnie is a week behind correct?


What is the car is being repaired after an accident or a recall or smth else? It doesn’t have to be a conspiracy theory for everything :)


I don't think it's a conspiracy theory as much as an observation. Ellie has also mentioned getting a new 4WD that they "need" for winter, so I think it's more likely that the van was a loaner and not theirs to keep forever.
Pency
Gossiper
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 am
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 4348 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:56 am

I wonder if they'll upgrade the camper next year since they'll have a bigger vehicle to pull it with.
FakingIt_MakingIt
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 217 times
Been thanked: 3701 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby Pency » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:11 am

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder if they'll upgrade the camper next year since they'll have a bigger vehicle to pull it with.


Of course they will, unless their views keep tanking. I never pay attention to this stuff, anybody have any idea how things are going now that the cruise vlogs are over?
Pency
Gossiper
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 am
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 4348 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:22 am

Pency wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder if they'll upgrade the camper next year since they'll have a bigger vehicle to pull it with.


Of course they will, unless their views keep tanking. I never pay attention to this stuff, anybody have any idea how things are going now that the cruise vlogs are over?


Views are up from where they were pre-mc, but still trending downward. It's unlikely they will be making $80k a month again anytime soon.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10307
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10622 times
Been thanked: 46449 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby calliepaige84 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:32 am

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder if they'll upgrade the camper next year since they'll have a bigger vehicle to pull it with.


The camper they never use to begin with


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige84
Gossiper
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 3230 times
Been thanked: 2635 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby Edenberry » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:46 pm

RecklessDisregard wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:Oh good grief. 5 green beans. Some part of her likes that this charade is so public, and likes that her minions think "Ellie is so thin, she eats like a bird." Because there is certainly a way to veg-load your plates (sorry, I meant saucers) and make it seem like you've eaten something more substantial without eating more than a bite or 2 each of meat and potatoes.

ETA: I'm reminded of that scene in Secretary where James Spader tells Maggie Gyllenhaal to eat 3 peas at dinner. But she at least gets ice cream.
LOL at the Secretary reference! Didn't she get a bite of mashed potatoes, too?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


Creamed potatoes!

OMG Secretary!!! "And then ALLLL the ice cream you want." Her family member's faces at dinner, lol! Sorry I love that movie. James Spader was :love2: :love2:
Edenberry
Informer
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:17 am
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 2373 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby canmom2 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:51 am

Jackson really looks like Jared in this video. He acts a lot older than he is. I love how sweet he is to grandma great and he saved the shells for grandpa too. God I love that kid. Seriously how many kids would come in and be so happy to see grandma great and continue to talk to her. Calvin was cute too even though he was mad he handled it like a 2 year old but did noticed Jacket wasnt on him when he was outside.
canmom2
Informer
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:49 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 692 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby canmom2 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:56 am

Double post but one more thing. Grandma/pa Mecham usually go visit grandma great with them interesting they were not there. I blame Ellie it is clear they haven't been getting a long for a long time. I noticed it before E&J got the grass and trees. Again probably because Ellie is jealous as they are so likeable.
canmom2
Informer
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:49 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 692 times

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Postby nutbagmcgee » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:59 am

Right now Bonnie and Joel are at $24,000+ a month with no network.
E and J are at 17,000 a month with a network taking 30% of that.

They are going to go broke. They won’t be able to maintain their lifestyle much longer.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 6470 times
Been thanked: 12877 times

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement