KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

emilygrunz
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by emilygrunz »

Has anyone talked about the fact that she made an Instagram account called “twohalfasainbrothers” yet? If so, sorry, but if not... what is her obsession with having half Asian kids???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

emilygrunz wrote:Has anyone talked about the fact that she made an Instagram account called “twohalfasainbrothers” yet? If so, sorry, but if not... what is her obsession with having half Asian kids???

I have a half Asian baby. Of course I love that my daughter is so diverse and will be able to speak multiple languages. Keren should be more focused on exposing her children to the Vietnamese culture and language. Does Khoa speak Vietnamese? I watch another mommy Vlogger who speaks Vietnamese and English to her toddler all the time and he seems to understand both.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

ach8007 wrote:
emilygrunz wrote:Has anyone talked about the fact that she made an Instagram account called “twohalfasainbrothers” yet? If so, sorry, but if not... what is her obsession with having half Asian kids???

I have a half Asian baby. Of course I love that my daughter is so diverse and will be able to speak multiple languages. Keren should be more focused on exposing her children to the Vietnamese culture and language. Does Khoa speak Vietnamese? I watch another mommy Vlogger who speaks Vietnamese and English to her toddler all the time and he seems to understand both.

He does speak it and I remember him saying he wanted to teach Jackson when hes older. That makes no sense to me. Teach him both while he's young and can retain it better! Some parents have one parent speak in one language and the other parent in another so they learn both. I would love to do that with my son, but he'd only speak Spanish since I'm the only one with him 99.9% of the time lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Ilovecats wrote:
ach8007 wrote:

He does speak it and I remember him saying he wanted to teach Jackson when hes older. That makes no sense to me. Teach him both while he's young and can retain it better! Some parents have one parent speak in one language and the other parent in another so they learn both. I would love to do that with my son, but he'd only speak Spanish since I'm the only one with him 99.9% of the time lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
They can barely teach him to speak English words properly, I can't imagine their struggle with adding in Vietnamese. If they took time to reach him hands on, then I'm sure they could manage. Keren wouldn't be able to help, though, unless she wanted to learn it herself.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

^*teach is what I meant, not reach lol

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Lmao of course she did. Now that I think about it I'm kinda surprised that they both have super generic white kid names and Keren passed up the chance to just name them both Asia.
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

I’m surprised Keren is actually sticking to potty training! Of course she got lucky with Jackson being ready

spaghettisaus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spaghettisaus »

thealesc wrote:
Louzah wrote:
Rkp65i wrote: Ive worked in two bars, one in a 5 star resort and we always left certain wines at room temp. I havent seen the vlog yet, is it red or white?
White

Ehhh... that is kinda gross actually. I store red wine at room temp but white wine I generally only keep in the fridge. Oh well.
I hate that I’m defending Keren on this one but it wasn’t white wine, it WAS red.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

spaghettisaus wrote:
thealesc wrote:
Louzah wrote: White

Ehhh... that is kinda gross actually. I store red wine at room temp but white wine I generally only keep in the fridge. Oh well.
I hate that I’m defending Keren on this one but it wasn’t white wine, it WAS red.

Ok I'm barely a wine drinker, so I probably am totally alone on this lol, but I literally cannot drink room temp wine. Idc what color it is, it has to be cold. I'm like that with everything though...must either be cold or warm. No room temp food or drinks for me Image

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

nicoleojo wrote:Does her friend Taylor have a forum on here yet? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to even search on the app. If so, can someone post the link?!

Taylor is not a “mama”, so no

nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

rbyrolg wrote:
nicoleojo wrote:Does her friend Taylor have a forum on here yet? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to even search on the app. If so, can someone post the link?!

Taylor is not a “mama”, so no

Lol! I am a spaz. Thanks for clarifying!

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

workinprogress wrote:
BlueDot wrote:Yeah sorry chose the entire one to prove it is their video and not some rando's tags. Hope this is more visible
New: Image
Old: Image
Her obsession with "half Asian" and "half white" is quite gross. It's just disgusting and ridiculous to be that obsessed with the race of your children. Sure, their culture is important (I mean, Khoa doesn't really show much of it, but I hope when the kids are older he will) but she's weirdly into having half Asian babies.

It’s because she fetishizes Khoa. I remember the first time Kyra visited and she said something like she’s all her life been only into Asian men.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

rbyrolg wrote:
workinprogress wrote: Her obsession with "half Asian" and "half white" is quite gross. It's just disgusting and ridiculous to be that obsessed with the race of your children. Sure, their culture is important (I mean, Khoa doesn't really show much of it, but I hope when the kids are older he will) but she's weirdly into having half Asian babies.

It’s because she fetishizes Khoa. I remember the first time Kyra visited and she said something like she’s all her life been only into Asian men.

Even kyra has told she’s into Mexican men but you don’t see tags or her constantly making such remarks.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 08a91e.jpg[/img]
What is it with this bitch and her obsession with mixed race babies? Her fetish for them is literally frightening and gross. Why can't you just say that they'd have cute kids? She HAD to throw in "mixed"....smh

S_Adriaan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by S_Adriaan »

spaghettisaus wrote:

I'm pretty sure that was rose wine, not red or white. Although you should store Rose like white wine, but I'm sure that's because its nicer cold.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

workinprogress wrote: Ok I'm barely a wine drinker, so I probably am totally alone on this lol, but I literally cannot drink room temp wine. Idc what color it is, it has to be cold. I'm like that with everything though...must either be cold or warm. No room temp food or drinks for me Image

Most reds should be consumed at room temperature because the cold stifles their complex flavor. If you live in a warm place you can't store them at room temp once they're open for very long or they'll go bad (maybe 2-3 days). To avoid that you can store them in the fridge, but you're supposed to let them get back to room temp before serving. But I've seen Keren drink rose and moscato in the past (the first can be chilled, the second should be room temp, but it's less of a rule than with red). Don't even get me started with Americans and moscato...

Either way- it's the kind of thing that if you do it in your own home it's not like you're hurting anyone
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

sasperillo wrote:
workinprogress wrote: Ok I'm barely a wine drinker, so I probably am totally alone on this lol, but I literally cannot drink room temp wine. Idc what color it is, it has to be cold. I'm like that with everything though...must either be cold or warm. No room temp food or drinks for me Image

Most reds should be consumed at room temperature because the cold stifles their complex flavor. If you live in a warm place you can't store them at room temp once they're open for very long or they'll go bad (maybe 2-3 days). To avoid that you can store them in the fridge, but you're supposed to let them get back to room temp before serving. But I've seen Keren drink rose and moscato in the past (the first can be chilled, the second should be room temp, but it's less of a rule than with red). Don't even get me started with Americans and moscato...

Either way- it's the kind of thing that if you do it in your own home it's not like you're hurting anyone
What about Americans and moscato lol

Rene212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rene212 »

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but why haven't they started giving Landon real food? Is it just out of pure laziness? I mean he's 9 months old with teeth. I started giving my daughter real food at 7 months and she had no teeth and now she's almost 11 months and eats anything and everything! Poor Landon is stuck eating that crap baby food because they don't want to take the time to give him actual food. And anyone else notice when Keren gave Jackson the Popsicle he already had a poptart on his tray? I would love to know his percentile for weight because there is no way he is that healthy with the crap they feed him.
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

Rene212 wrote:Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but why haven't they started giving Landon real food? Is it just out of pure laziness? I mean he's 9 months old with teeth. I started giving my daughter real food at 7 months and she had no teeth and now she's almost 11 months and eats anything and everything! Poor Landon is stuck eating that crap baby food because they don't want to take the time to give him actual food. And anyone else notice when Keren gave Jackson the Popsicle he already had a poptart on his tray? I would love to know his percentile for weight because there is no way he is that healthy with the crap they feed him.
I honestly think she gave Jackson purees until well after his first birthday... I would give her the benefit of the doubt and say she might be worried about him choking, but she doesn't give af about her children's safety any other time so it'd be hard to believe.

I think it's pure laziness. She doesn't want to have to cook her kids food or clean up after them. She'd rather just buy prepackaged shit at Target and call it a day
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

kindasorta wrote:
Rene212 wrote:Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but why haven't they started giving Landon real food? Is it just out of pure laziness? I mean he's 9 months old with teeth. I started giving my daughter real food at 7 months and she had no teeth and now she's almost 11 months and eats anything and everything! Poor Landon is stuck eating that crap baby food because they don't want to take the time to give him actual food. And anyone else notice when Keren gave Jackson the Popsicle he already had a poptart on his tray? I would love to know his percentile for weight because there is no way he is that healthy with the crap they feed him.
I honestly think she gave Jackson purees until well after his first birthday... I would give her the benefit of the doubt and say she might be worried about him choking, but she doesn't give af about her children's safety any other time so it'd be hard to believe.

I think it's pure laziness. She doesn't want to have to cook her kids food or clean up after them. She'd rather just buy prepackaged shit at Target and call it a day
I’d honestly rather see Landon eating purees than progreso soup and corn dogs with a few sips of coffee on the side

Return to “KKandBabyJ”