JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by twomommies »

Captain Smooth wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote:
NaNaBrianna wrote:She’s been awfully quiet today. No snaps...no video...ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's probably nursing a hangover, she was knocking back shots like crazy last night.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Maybe I'm being picky, or having a bad day (unlike Jess I do have an actual work that is difficult sometimes), but her alcoholconsumption bothers me more than any Gabe-Jess-Add a bunch-Chris relationship could at the moment. If she wouldn't drink on a regurlar basis the rest of the time (she'd probably say it's just one glas in the evening), but imo drinking "just a little bit" while breastfeeding, plus her outgoings where she most likely drinks a bit heavier are not the best idea. There's constantly alcohol going through her body, I'm not sure if pumping and dumping in the morning (which I hope she still does after a hangover) is as effective as it could be. Poor Addy, going through a mineral deficient pregnancy, living in unsafe sleeping enviroments, being found by complete luck close to death, getting fed stuff she can't even properly chew (can her gastro-intestinal tract even process that properly? Otherwise it's just going through) and breastfeeding consists of tacos, pizza, alcohol and blue apron every once in a blue moon.
How do you think Jess would have reacted if her miracle baby girl hadn't been found in time? Makes me question if that's why she's STILL so hyper focused on Adrevenue

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by DoodleBop »

With Addie having central sleep apnea what if some alcohol laced breast milk makes her sleepy and she forgets to breath. If Jess is worried she has an odd way of showing it by not giving two shits about sleep safe or the apnea monitor etc.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Maybe Jess pumped ahead of time so she can drink. I'm guessing Avenue take bottles sometimes? If not then idk what I'm talking about...lol!
quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

i guess theyre nursing hangovers hence the silence
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

8elz wrote:I find the situation so strange like I'm not someone who holds grudges, I make peace with my past and the people in it yadayadayada but my husband and I still wouldn't go and hang out with my ex and let him and his now wife look after our baby nor would my husband ever go and have man dates with him or be his groomsman while I'm their bridesmaid etc. It's just so foreign to me (and obviously most or everyone here lol).

On one hand, I see the benefits for Lilia but on the other hand I just can't see past how odd of a situation it is lol. I wonder if Jess and Chris think it's such a normal, great situation for coparenting that they think Drake and Ashley are weird for not wanting in on it? Image

I guess at the end of the day, even though we wouldn't do it, as long as the kids are loved and they're all happy, whatever floats their boats.. Better that it is how it is than being like the Drake situation Image #tryingtoseethepositives Image

I have thought about this recently. Especially since just a few short years ago Gabe was "evil". He has always seen Lilia but she would always talk bad about him in the videos. Now they are all BFFS. I am glad they could bury the hatchet if it is real but somehow this feels as real as margarine to me.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Man I've got a second hand tension headache, swollen feet, and an appointment to a therapist just from watching the latest vlog. Bitch puts way too much on her plate, she needs to find a good middle ground, she can pin ball around the streets of Modesto but can't mop her floor I mean c'mon.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

SO who cleaned Jessicas house before the bachelorette party? It looked clean.

Why did they get married on a Sunday? That is just crazy.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:SO who cleaned Jessicas house before the bachelorette party? It looked clean.

Could be a money thing, my cousin got married on a Thursday morning because it was several thousand dollars cheaper to rent the venue at that time as opposed to a Saturday afternoon

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

nutbagmcgee wrote:SO who cleaned Jessicas house before the bachelorette party? It looked clean.

I had a friend who got married on a Monday night because the venue was significantly cheaper. The turnout for her wedding was surprisingly great though.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

twomommies wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote:She's probably nursing a hangover, she was knocking back shots like crazy last night.

Maybe I'm being picky, or having a bad day (unlike Jess I do have an actual work that is difficult sometimes), but her alcoholconsumption bothers me more than any Gabe-Jess-Add a bunch-Chris relationship could at the moment. If she wouldn't drink on a regurlar basis the rest of the time (she'd probably say it's just one glas in the evening), but imo drinking "just a little bit" while breastfeeding, plus her outgoings where she most likely drinks a bit heavier are not the best idea. There's constantly alcohol going through her body, I'm not sure if pumping and dumping in the morning (which I hope she still does after a hangover) is as effective as it could be. Poor Addy, going through a mineral deficient pregnancy, living in unsafe sleeping enviroments, being found by complete luck close to death, getting fed stuff she can't even properly chew (can her gastro-intestinal tract even process that properly? Otherwise it's just going through) and breastfeeding consists of tacos, pizza, alcohol and blue apron every once in a blue moon.
How do you think Jess would have reacted if her miracle baby girl hadn't been found in time? Makes me question if that's why she's STILL so hyper focused on Adrevenue

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Oh God, I don't even want to think about what would have happened if Addy had died and the fact that a few minutes made the difference of her living, or dieing is scary as hell. That probably would have been the first time Jess realized that God can give you more than you can handle. My Mom went through the same thing with me and that monitor that I also had to carry at night, was the reason I was able survive that critical period. Jess should appreciate that she lives in an area and country where she can use this kind of technology, or else she would have the option of either guarding her all night, or find her dead one morning.
I wouldn't wish this on her, or anyone. That's why I feel like Addy especially deserves to be properly taken care of. Poor girl has suffered enough through her Mothers ignorance.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

DoodleBop wrote:With Addie having central sleep apnea what if some alcohol laced breast milk makes her sleepy and she forgets to breath. If Jess is worried she has an odd way of showing it by not giving two shits about sleep safe or the apnea monitor etc.

Exactly, thank you, that's what's worrying me also, her brain already has a problem detecting when she's not breathing, but I feel like Jess is not helping with her behaviour. Man I'm going to be happy when she passes one year and has to get tested again and hopefully she won't need it anymore.
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

I love how Chris told Addie to sit down in the buggy,she's 10 months old she's not going to listen to you why don't you buckle her in?!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Captain Smooth wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:With Addie having central sleep apnea what if some alcohol laced breast milk makes her sleepy and she forgets to breath. If Jess is worried she has an odd way of showing it by not giving two shits about sleep safe or the apnea monitor etc.

Exactly, thank you, that's what's worrying me also, her brain already has a problem detecting when she's not breathing, but I feel like Jess is not helping with her behaviour. Man I'm going to be happy when she passes one year and has to get tested again and hopefully she won't need it anymore.
What I have thought not only about Jess but other Youtuber parents who do dangerous things they're protected by having money. A broke person would end up with a CPS case. How many near deaths will it take for someone to be like hey wait a minute.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

"Volunteering at my kids school. THAT'S WHAT I DO" Then she bags out early because she has to go shopping for shit she should have done WEEKS ago. Amber must be pissed watching that video knowing Mess didn't even give a shit enough to shop or plan for the party. The messica empire is a complete shit show.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Spillthattea wrote:Man I've got a second hand tension headache, swollen feet, and an appointment to a therapist just from watching the latest vlog. Bitch puts way too much on her plate, she needs to find a good middle ground, she can pin ball around the streets of Modesto but can't mop her floor I mean c'mon.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
This is the most accurate thing I've ever read in my entire life.
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

fingusername wrote:"Volunteering at my kids school. THAT'S WHAT I DO" Then she bags out early because she has to go shopping for shit she should have done WEEKS ago. Amber must be pissed watching that video knowing Mess didn't even give a shit enough to shop or plan for the party. The messica empire is a complete shit show.
Did you see at one point during the video she covers her face while Jessica is filming her?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 1db140.png[/img]

I like her beard.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Ewww nasty ass girl beard. Isn't she gabe's mom ?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

marshmellow wrote:Ewww nasty ass girl beard. Isn't she gabe's mom ?
lol yeah

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I feel like it is kinda gross to pick on Gabe's mom.

Return to “JesssFam”