• Advertisement

8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Postby Namm » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:48 am

seriously7 wrote:
Defuego wrote:
Namm wrote:Chads behavior is the backlash of the "too" tough and unrealistic upbringing they used to have. The unwanted homeschooling, the early unnecessary morning tasks and being forced to play an instrument he disliked. He 's venting and dealing with some of it now towards his mother like boys do +becoming a tweenie doesn't help.
We don't actually know what these children have to deal with at school or outside the youtube life but I can only imagine with the weird behavior that these Griffith's mothers sometimes put out. Both Olivia and Julie have indicated that they are getting teased so Chad might be dealing with the same issues. I pray for poor Abbie, I knew that her time would come someday. To bad Abbie won't say anything to please her mother who appreciate her for not expressing her true feelings about anything.
I can also sometimes feel sorry for Ruby who seems overwhelmed and knows nothing about the real world as she grew up isolated and wasn't taught basics things in life. One thing that irritates me about her is that she can't read her children and understand their needs after so many years of motherhood.

VERY well put. I agree with everything. If only Ruby would read this.

It wouldn't help, her mind is too far gone. She's raising her kids the same way she was brought up, except it's a different era and her ways are outdated and foolish. Youtube has actually helped these kids, think of all the things Ruby has opened up too because of the vlogs and comments.

Not too long ago, the kids didn't even have their own beds!!

True, kudos on her for making some changes but I also hope that she understands the reasons why people were calling her out, cause it ain't only about pleasing the viewers in the long run. But you can see the difference in the children as well so I hope it continues (Ruby listens, is more adaptable than Bonnie and Ellie, two mothers who are never wrong about anything regarding their children ever)
Namm
Talker

Advertisement

Postby chatty » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:17 am

natalka81 wrote:Her child spent all night up vomiting/sleeping on the bathroom floor. Then they go out for breakfast at a restaurant where she gets waffles, sausages, eggs, and a large chocolate shake. Following that they head out to the hardware store to wander up and down the aisles looking for all sorts of stuff. I get that she may not be vomiting anymore, but I really DON'T get the sense behind all of this. She'd be better off at school.

And once again poor Julie is left out... they all decide to go out for breakfast without her. They couldn’t save doing that until the weekend so she could join? smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chatty
Talker

Postby Kryptonite » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Can we adopt Julie?

Joint custody, anyone?
#StayPuffy

Kryptonite
Super Moddie

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:31 pm

Kryptonite wrote:Can we adopt Julie?

Joint custody, anyone?

I loooovee Julie. She’s such a sweet child. I hope she grows up and gets away from the craziness that is her family

ForeverGauc01
Extreme Gossiper

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:33 pm

Joint custody, anyone?

I loooovee Julie. She’s such a sweet child. I hope she grows up and gets away from the craziness that is her family

ForeverGauc01
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:52 pm

Joint custody, anyone?
And Finn from DB and Jackson. We can start a YouTube foster agency, lol.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:30 am

lmmomSD wrote:

Joint custody, anyone?
And Finn from DB and Jackson. We can start a YouTube foster agency, lol.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Wouldn’t it be known as a network?
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby sasperillo » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:24 am

I love Julie too. I don't understand why she's always unkempt though. None of her siblings are like that. I've heard Ruby say that she does both her and Abby's hair so I don't get why Abby always looks nice and Julie looks like she hasn't seen a hairbrush in a year. Oh and those clothes that Ruby gets her make me so sad. Reminds me of Cinderella.
sasperillo
Informer

Postby Pixel » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:21 am

Today, on the Ruby show, "Nolly wanted to go play with the kids at the bus stop, which is apparently frowned upon." !!!!!! :x

I wish I could say it was clear she was being sarcastic, but I don't think she was? If anything she saw this as a great way to add something interesting to the vlog today - even got to use, "The Cops Arrested our Dog!" as the title, whoopeee!

As much as the vlogs seemed to be getting better, the last 2 weeks have been nearly insufferable.
Pixel
Amateur

Postby Bananasplit » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:52 am

I don't know how this women lose tracks of her kids(specifically eve) and nolly so much. Nolly isn't exactly running fast, she had to have been out for a while. Is she getting out of the fence? This just seems to happen a lot.

what a nice police officer to help nolly out.
Bananasplit
Amateur

Postby calliepaige84 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:47 am

Get a fence for your damn dog who escapes every day. Wonder if they will start fining her if they keep catching her.

calliepaige84
Gossiper

Postby Pency » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:25 am

I'm so irritated that they won't contain their damn dog. They just let the dog out and they have no fence to contain her? What the actual hell is wrong with them.
Pency
Gossiper

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:29 am

I honestly think they don’t care about nolly and as awful as it sounds, they’re hoping something bad happens to her, so they don’t have to deal with her.
They’ve treated her terribly since I’ve been watching them..

ForeverGauc01
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Tiger27 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:44 am

They have a fence! Apparently there are holes in it or the gate is never shut. I think Ruby will jump for joy the day Nollie dies and she no longer has to deal with her. The whole thing about not wanting her in the house because her nails scratch their new/refurbished floors is absurd. Winter is coming, Ruby is going to have to figure it out for poor Nollie's sake. I'm afraid she is going to freeze to death out there and Ruby is going to claim she died of old age. They are awful dog owners. I hope they do not replace her when she dies, but I am sure a new puppy would make for clickbait gold.

Also to the person above, apparently Julie likes to do her own hair. Ruby has been telling Abby for a while she needs to learn to do hers like Julie. Ruby needs to step in though and give Julie some more help because she clearly isn't doing a great job on her own.
Tiger27
Talker

Postby seriously7 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:50 am

I'm less concerned with containing a dog like Nolly, and more concerned in how they treat her. The dog is abused and left outside for days at a time. She's been stealing food because they only give her one scoop of dry dog food for meals, no treats. Ruby doesn't really want her inside and when she has to come in because of the weather, she's stuck on that front rug.

Eve tried to play her with in the vlog and Ruby made it clear that she wasn't coming inside. Poor dog couldn't take it anymore and went looking for attention elsewhere. She was so desparate that she got into a police car, probably thinking she was escaping that family, but they just drove her back. :|

What's sad is even after that, they just threw her back into that pop infested yard, alone. They should have been cited for animal cruelty.
seriously7
Informer

Postby calliepaige84 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:20 am

Yeah as much as Ruby wants to pretend for the camera how much she “loves” that dog we can see through her bs. Sorry but I don’t put up with that kind of animal treatment. If you’re going to get an animal then treat it right.

calliepaige84
Gossiper

Postby Ducklings4 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:08 pm

I have my son and daughter in law’s two dogs and my two dogs. I have to take two sets of 3 mile walks in the mornings and then do the dog shuffle all day so dogs get outside time. One of mine is too old to deal with the visitors. I know where all four dogs are at any given moment. I can’t imagine one of them going missing. Shame on her

Ducklings4
Gossiper

Postby natalka81 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Maybe the Springville Police don't have a whole lot to do, I don't know, but dealing with Nolly is still probably a waste of their resources. Ruby didn't seem remotely embarrassed on apologetic either.
natalka81
Gossiper

Postby pleasecleanyourhouse » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:52 pm

I don't know about Utah and US in general, but I'm pretty sure that if that situation happened in my country (quite big dog running around loose without a collar or anything) the dog would be driven to the animal shelter by someone from that shelter because it's simply a waste of the police's resources
pleasecleanyourhouse
Amateur

Postby Kaylor1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:38 pm

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:I don't know about Utah and US in general, but I'm pretty sure that if that situation happened in my country (quite big dog running around loose without a collar or anything) the dog would be driven to the animal shelter by someone from that shelter because it's simply a waste of the police's resources
I'm in the US not Utah but we have SPCA (the pound) driving around all the time in my neighborhood picking up strays or dogs that got loose. If the dog has a tag or microchip they call and you pay a fine to get your pet back if not it goes up for adoption. I'm ashamed to admit my dog loves to bolt every time the front door is open and he See's an opportunity. I had to chase him barefoot pouring rain at 6:30am because I wasn't about to pay that fine!!!!! I totally agree that she doesn't care about the dog and probably makes it easy for her to run off in hopes that she never comes back.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Talker

Postby seriously7 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:08 pm

They've been waiting for her to die for a long time. Eve is the only one that loves Nolly but that might be because she's home alone a lot now.

I bet they'll have a new dog right after Nolly goes, and they seem like the type that wouldn't adopt but instead buy from a breeder.
seriously7
Informer

Postby natalka81 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:17 pm

seriously7 wrote:They've been waiting for her to die for a long time. Eve is the only one that loves Nolly but that might be because she's home alone a lot now.

I bet they'll have a new dog right after Nolly goes, and they seem like the type that wouldn't adopt but instead buy from a breeder.

I sense that Julie really loves Nolly too.
natalka81
Gossiper

Postby foreversoulmates » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:01 am

Anyone see the news about a 3 year old left at corn maze ? In Utah! Made me think of ruby!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3553771
foreversoulmates
Gossiper

Postby Defuego » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:17 am

So Ruby let's Eve get away with anything and everything for the entire 4 years of her life, but now she's cracking down and disciplining her for every little thing, and she expects her to obey after 4 years of doing whatever she wants. If you had disciplined your child the right way for her whole life, maybe she would stop saying the word the first time you told her to.
Defuego
Talker

Postby KaterTot » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:01 am

Ass isn't the cuss word I would go die on a hill for. Yes I wouldn't want my 4 yr old saying it but you would of thought she had said the F word. Also Ruby playing dumb about Twerking. Please.
And Peanut Butter and Jelly and Nutella and a Twinkie for lunch. What part of Ruby's brain thinks that is nutritious? I know a lot of people think Nutella is healthy because when it first came out it tried to make it as such but the sugar that family consumes in a day and nobody is obese is almost against the laws of nature!!

Coming back to add, a couple of weeks ago Ruby did a "people in my neighborhood" type thing on Instagram. She started with the deli woman at her local grocery. She stated she comes at least TWO times a day to the deli and the woman nodded.
Who needs that much deli?
Does Ruby do anything at all? The kids always comment about her laying in bed.
KaterTot
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to Other Griffiths/Mechams