8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Unread post by seriously7 »

Defuego wrote:
Namm wrote:Chads behavior is the backlash of the "too" tough and unrealistic upbringing they used to have. The unwanted homeschooling, the early unnecessary morning tasks and being forced to play an instrument he disliked. He 's venting and dealing with some of it now towards his mother like boys do +becoming a tweenie doesn't help.
We don't actually know what these children have to deal with at school or outside the youtube life but I can only imagine with the weird behavior that these Griffith's mothers sometimes put out. Both Olivia and Julie have indicated that they are getting teased so Chad might be dealing with the same issues. I pray for poor Abbie, I knew that her time would come someday. To bad Abbie won't say anything to please her mother who appreciate her for not expressing her true feelings about anything.
I can also sometimes feel sorry for Ruby who seems overwhelmed and knows nothing about the real world as she grew up isolated and wasn't taught basics things in life. One thing that irritates me about her is that she can't read her children and understand their needs after so many years of motherhood.
VERY well put. I agree with everything. If only Ruby would read this.

It wouldn't help, her mind is too far gone. She's raising her kids the same way she was brought up, except it's a different era and her ways are outdated and foolish. Youtube has actually helped these kids, think of all the things Ruby has opened up too because of the vlogs and comments.

Not too long ago, the kids didn't even have their own beds!!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:That's crazy. If my kid was up.all night barfing, there is no way I would let her have that breakfast. _Maybe_ some eggs and toast. But no sausage or waffles, and definitely no chocolate shake.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Definitely go on the rice, toast, soup diet after vomiting unless she WANTS a repeat

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

seriously7 wrote:
Defuego wrote:
Namm wrote:Chads behavior is the backlash of the "too" tough and unrealistic upbringing they used to have. The unwanted homeschooling, the early unnecessary morning tasks and being forced to play an instrument he disliked. He 's venting and dealing with some of it now towards his mother like boys do +becoming a tweenie doesn't help.
We don't actually know what these children have to deal with at school or outside the youtube life but I can only imagine with the weird behavior that these Griffith's mothers sometimes put out. Both Olivia and Julie have indicated that they are getting teased so Chad might be dealing with the same issues. I pray for poor Abbie, I knew that her time would come someday. To bad Abbie won't say anything to please her mother who appreciate her for not expressing her true feelings about anything.
I can also sometimes feel sorry for Ruby who seems overwhelmed and knows nothing about the real world as she grew up isolated and wasn't taught basics things in life. One thing that irritates me about her is that she can't read her children and understand their needs after so many years of motherhood.
VERY well put. I agree with everything. If only Ruby would read this.

It wouldn't help, her mind is too far gone. She's raising her kids the same way she was brought up, except it's a different era and her ways are outdated and foolish. Youtube has actually helped these kids, think of all the things Ruby has opened up too because of the vlogs and comments.

Not too long ago, the kids didn't even have their own beds!!
True, kudos on her for making some changes but I also hope that she understands the reasons why people were calling her out, cause it ain't only about pleasing the viewers in the long run. But you can see the difference in the children as well so I hope it continues (Ruby listens, is more adaptable than Bonnie and Ellie, two mothers who are never wrong about anything regarding their children ever)
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

natalka81 wrote:Her child spent all night up vomiting/sleeping on the bathroom floor. Then they go out for breakfast at a restaurant where she gets waffles, sausages, eggs, and a large chocolate shake. Following that they head out to the hardware store to wander up and down the aisles looking for all sorts of stuff. I get that she may not be vomiting anymore, but I really DON'T get the sense behind all of this. She'd be better off at school.
And once again poor Julie is left out... they all decide to go out for breakfast without her. They couldn’t save doing that until the weekend so she could join? smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Kryptonite wrote:Can we adopt Julie?

Joint custody, anyone?
I loooovee Julie. She’s such a sweet child. I hope she grows up and gets away from the craziness that is her family

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Joint custody, anyone?
I loooovee Julie. She’s such a sweet child. I hope she grows up and gets away from the craziness that is her family

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Joint custody, anyone?
And Finn from DB and Jackson. We can start a YouTube foster agency, lol.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

lmmomSD wrote:

Joint custody, anyone?
And Finn from DB and Jackson. We can start a YouTube foster agency, lol.

Wouldn’t it be known as a network? Image
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I love Julie too. I don't understand why she's always unkempt though. None of her siblings are like that. I've heard Ruby say that she does both her and Abby's hair so I don't get why Abby always looks nice and Julie looks like she hasn't seen a hairbrush in a year. Oh and those clothes that Ruby gets her make me so sad. Reminds me of Cinderella.
Pixel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pixel »

Today, on the Ruby show, "Nolly wanted to go play with the kids at the bus stop, which is apparently frowned upon." !!!!!! :x

I wish I could say it was clear she was being sarcastic, but I don't think she was? If anything she saw this as a great way to add something interesting to the vlog today - even got to use, "The Cops Arrested our Dog!" as the title, whoopeee!

As much as the vlogs seemed to be getting better, the last 2 weeks have been nearly insufferable.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

I don't know how this women lose tracks of her kids(specifically eve) and nolly so much. Nolly isn't exactly running fast, she had to have been out for a while. Is she getting out of the fence? This just seems to happen a lot.

what a nice police officer to help nolly out.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Get a fence for your damn dog who escapes every day. Wonder if they will start fining her if they keep catching her.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I'm so irritated that they won't contain their damn dog. They just let the dog out and they have no fence to contain her? What the actual hell is wrong with them.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I honestly think they don’t care about nolly and as awful as it sounds, they’re hoping something bad happens to her, so they don’t have to deal with her.
They’ve treated her terribly since I’ve been watching them..

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

They have a fence! Apparently there are holes in it or the gate is never shut. I think Ruby will jump for joy the day Nollie dies and she no longer has to deal with her. The whole thing about not wanting her in the house because her nails scratch their new/refurbished floors is absurd. Winter is coming, Ruby is going to have to figure it out for poor Nollie's sake. I'm afraid she is going to freeze to death out there and Ruby is going to claim she died of old age. They are awful dog owners. I hope they do not replace her when she dies, but I am sure a new puppy would make for clickbait gold.

Also to the person above, apparently Julie likes to do her own hair. Ruby has been telling Abby for a while she needs to learn to do hers like Julie. Ruby needs to step in though and give Julie some more help because she clearly isn't doing a great job on her own.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

I'm less concerned with containing a dog like Nolly, and more concerned in how they treat her. The dog is abused and left outside for days at a time. She's been stealing food because they only give her one scoop of dry dog food for meals, no treats. Ruby doesn't really want her inside and when she has to come in because of the weather, she's stuck on that front rug.

Eve tried to play her with in the vlog and Ruby made it clear that she wasn't coming inside. Poor dog couldn't take it anymore and went looking for attention elsewhere. She was so desparate that she got into a police car, probably thinking she was escaping that family, but they just drove her back. :|

What's sad is even after that, they just threw her back into that pop infested yard, alone. They should have been cited for animal cruelty.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Yeah as much as Ruby wants to pretend for the camera how much she “loves” that dog we can see through her bs. Sorry but I don’t put up with that kind of animal treatment. If you’re going to get an animal then treat it right.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I have my son and daughter in law’s two dogs and my two dogs. I have to take two sets of 3 mile walks in the mornings and then do the dog shuffle all day so dogs get outside time. One of mine is too old to deal with the visitors. I know where all four dogs are at any given moment. I can’t imagine one of them going missing. Shame on her

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Maybe the Springville Police don't have a whole lot to do, I don't know, but dealing with Nolly is still probably a waste of their resources. Ruby didn't seem remotely embarrassed on apologetic either.
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

I don't know about Utah and US in general, but I'm pretty sure that if that situation happened in my country (quite big dog running around loose without a collar or anything) the dog would be driven to the animal shelter by someone from that shelter because it's simply a waste of the police's resources

Return to “8 Passengers”