JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

DoodleBop wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:With Addie having central sleep apnea what if some alcohol laced breast milk makes her sleepy and she forgets to breath. If Jess is worried she has an odd way of showing it by not giving two shits about sleep safe or the apnea monitor etc.

Exactly, thank you, that's what's worrying me also, her brain already has a problem detecting when she's not breathing, but I feel like Jess is not helping with her behaviour. Man I'm going to be happy when she passes one year and has to get tested again and hopefully she won't need it anymore.
What I have thought not only about Jess but other Youtuber parents who do dangerous things they're protected by having money. A broke person would end up with a CPS case. How many near deaths will it take for someone to be like hey wait a minute.
I'm not up to date with other yt parents, but I do know quite a few names of the ones who joined the teenmom club now, or years ago and I agree. I mean they even put up social media, videos and photographs where it's obvious that there are some unsafe practices (Jess is probably not alone in her weird teenage like responsibility when it comes to children), but since it's generating money who cares.
Though maybe CPS showed up at the Skube residence, but she wouldn't ever admit that, if it happened.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Not the mom..just the beard. and rotten teeth.
jatezo4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jatezo4 »

tessabravo wrote:Im not even shitting you i have NEVER seen any legs that damn white before. Does she ever go outside damn. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 6041d2.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My husbands are that white. You must not be acquainted with any gingers.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Some of us don't tan we burn or we get more freckles. :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Jess and her titles really get under my skin. She goes from an all lower case to all caps on and off like just pick one. Unless something really depressing happens she shouldn’t put it all in lowercase it just makes the video sound really depressing.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I lol at the people that still actually believe Addie's death was sleep apnea related.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

missy-1010 wrote:I lol at the people that still actually believe Addie's death was sleep apnea related.

There's a reason Jess doesn't use the monitor and it's because she knows it's not fucking sleep apnea.
They still put her face down in blankets too which is so fucked up. Image
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

She really can't handle having stuff to do, can she? She was acting like that was the busiest, most stressful day ever - all she had to do was go to the school around the corner, go shopping with her friend, then go back to the school. Oh and have a few people over that night for drinks (after passing off most of her kids). There was nothing stressful about that day.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

I kinda feel bad about judging Gabe's mom as well on appearance. I mean, I know you can shave, but facial hair is a huge symptom of PCOS. And with medical conditions (if that is what is causing the hair) I feel bad judging someone over a symptom of it.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I like how the sleep apnea\aborted SIDS story started with Chris checking on her in her crib when lord knows we haven't seen her in that crib since. Her super fans were trying to find a way to explain it away within minutes although they jumped on Addie being "vaccine injured" and Jess is like no it can't be that she's not vaccinated.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yeah leave Gabe’s mom out of it. It’s not her fault her son stuck his dick in crazy.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Anyone else find the cutting back and forth between Chris and Jess in the latest vlog bloody annoying?

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I wonder if Jess would have become an anti-vax campaigner if Addie was immunised when the SIDS thing happened. Obviously those people are nuts and it had nothing to do with it, but I feel like she might have started reading up on 'links' and become convinced. Lucky that wasn't part of the equasion because I absolutely could not watch her if she started speaking that crap.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

smom12 wrote:Yeah leave Gabe’s mom out of it. It’s not her fault her son stuck his dick in crazy.

Seriously. I always kinda ignore when people comment on looks because I know sometimes when someone has an ugly personality it can make them look ugly on the outside to you, but you have no idea anything about Gabes mom. She could be the sweetest, most hardworking mom out there. Leave her alone, she did not ask for any of this.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Gabe's mom is a fucking rockstar. It is seriously hard to have "embarrassing" health issues and she still has the confidence to go swimming with her grandbaby and put a beautiful close up selfie on IG. I think Lilia can learn a lot about acceptance and kindness hanging out with her grandma.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
smom12 wrote:Yeah leave Gabe’s mom out of it. It’s not her fault her son stuck his dick in crazy.

Seriously. I always kinda ignore when people comment on looks because I know sometimes when someone has an ugly personality it can make them look ugly on the outside to you, but you have no idea anything about Gabes mom. She could be the sweetest, most hardworking mom out there. Leave her alone, she did not ask for any of this.
No one is saying she isn't sweet or hard working. Calm down. Just stating the obvious.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

fingusername wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

No one is saying she isn't sweet or hard working. Calm down. Just stating the obvious.
She shouldn't be a topic of conversation though, so even if it is 'obvious', it doesnt need to be talked about.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Does anyone else find it weird that Mimi was supposed to go to the wedding as well? (As per Jess in the newest vlog) It's weird enough that your ex baby momma and her husband are in the bridal party. Inviting the mom of said ex baby momma seems even more over the top weird.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I was actually hoping you guys were right and that the boys were with Drake for once, just so they might know their "real dad" for once. :\

Side note - I will be back to posting recaps and things soon! Have some legal stuff to sort out this week/weekend with everything going on in my personal life but mod duties will resume by Monday (23rd). I've missed you guys! <3
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Idk if this has been mentioned, but did anyone else notice that she used concealer as foundation?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”