JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by kittypurry »

Captain Smooth wrote:
chatty wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote: I think the whole thing is making a 360 turn around for Jess, if you think about it. Jess wanted to get pregnant in the expectation to get married and start a family with Gabe. Shortly after, they seperated, because he wouldn't let himself be pressured to get married just because they were parents. Then she had to go through all the Drake disaster, who married her (twice) solely for the fact that she was pregnant. Than she met Chris, who married her without her *gasp* being pregnant! Gabe in the meantime became a responsible Dad and married Amber even though *gasp* she wasn't pregnant! So, technically, the only time marriageplans ever worked out for both of them was, when there were no Baby traps involved. Ironic really.
Did she actually marry Drake twice? As in they got divorced in during the first break up and then remarried? Or they just had two weddings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is a cloud of smoke surrounding that part of her life, but I think she herself has said that they were going through the divorce papers, but at the very last paper decided to wait and not go entirely through. Another version was that they got back together when he agreed on marriage counseling, without mentioning anything about legal proceedings. In one of her videos she couldn't even decide if their reconciliation was shortly before, or after the twins were born. I'd have to look up were this was posted on this forum, but there is a paper with a date on it (2012 if I remeber correctly) were people talked about renewed vows, so they at least had two kinds of ceremonies. Whatever the truth was and is, he admitted that he married and stayed, because he had to "man up" for his kids.
They were married and divorced twice per court records.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Captain Smooth wrote:
chatty wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote: I think the whole thing is making a 360 turn around for Jess, if you think about it. Jess wanted to get pregnant in the expectation to get married and start a family with Gabe. Shortly after, they seperated, because he wouldn't let himself be pressured to get married just because they were parents. Then she had to go through all the Drake disaster, who married her (twice) solely for the fact that she was pregnant. Than she met Chris, who married her without her *gasp* being pregnant! Gabe in the meantime became a responsible Dad and married Amber even though *gasp* she wasn't pregnant! So, technically, the only time marriageplans ever worked out for both of them was, when there were no Baby traps involved. Ironic really.
Did she actually marry Drake twice? As in they got divorced in during the first break up and then remarried? Or they just had two weddings?

There is a cloud of smoke surrounding that part of her life, but I think she herself has said that they were going through the divorce papers, but at the very last paper decided to wait and not go entirely through. Another version was that they got back together when he agreed on marriage counseling, without mentioning anything about legal proceedings. In one of her videos she couldn't even decide if their reconciliation was shortly before, or after the twins were born. I'd have to look up were this was posted on this forum, but there is a paper with a date on it (2012 if I remeber correctly) were people talked about renewed vows, so they at least had two kinds of ceremonies. Whatever the truth was and is, he admitted that he married and stayed, because he had to "man up" for his kids.
They were married and divorced twice per court records, it's easy (and free) to search records in Stanislaus county. Jessica denies the first divorce but it was finalized August of 2012[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... d4ba41.png[/img]

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

fingusername wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
smom12 wrote:Yeah leave Gabe’s mom out of it. It’s not her fault her son stuck his dick in crazy.

Seriously. I always kinda ignore when people comment on looks because I know sometimes when someone has an ugly personality it can make them look ugly on the outside to you, but you have no idea anything about Gabes mom. She could be the sweetest, most hardworking mom out there. Leave her alone, she did not ask for any of this.
No one is saying she isn't sweet or hard working. Calm down. Just stating the obvious.
How am I not calm? You are telling me to calm down because I have an opinion that is different than you?
You also missed my point completely, which was I do understand when people comment on vloggers looks because sometimes their personalities are so ugly it makes their outward appearance the same but we dont even know Gabes mom so to make fun of someones looks like that says alot more about you than it does about said person.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

8elz wrote: but because it was on a Sunday and they had school the next morning
Thats even weirder then lmao because Lilia, Alyna and Advertisement all went! I just thought it was strange they didn't even go for a couple of hours and then Mimi take them home.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Sparklingdee wrote:
8elz wrote: but because it was on a Sunday and they had school the next morning
Thats even weirder then lmao because Lilia, Alyna and Advertisement all went! I just thought it was strange they didn't even go for a couple of hours and then Mimi take them home.

Why wouldn't Lilia go? It's her fathers wedding after all, but yea It was weird Alyna and Adobo went tho

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

The reason why the boys weren’t there was so Jessica wouldn’t get looks about having a million kids at the ripe age of 25. Think about it... if a bridesmaid showed up with 5 kids that young you’d be giving her major side eye.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

smom12 wrote:The reason why the boys weren’t there was so Jessica wouldn’t get looks about having a million kids at the ripe age of 25. Think about it... if a bridesmaid showed up with 5 kids that young you’d be giving her major side eye.

Especially when one of them belongs to the groom. lol
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

It's plain and simple. She didn't want to deal with the boys at the wedding, period. She couldn't drink and have fun with everyone with them there.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Addie went because Mimi didn't want to take the baby camping with the boys and because Jess nurses so often she couldn't be away from her for the day to hire a sitter. Lilia went because it's her Dads wedding.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I feel bad that Amber has to rely on Jessss for her wedding footage. I know that no bride wants to film her own wedding but to ask some self centered person like Jess to film anyone other than herself is sad to me. I hope jess got some good footage other than footage of her own family and dirty house
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

I'm really glad Chris asked if those people wanted to be on camera,I feel like Jess doesn't she just shove the camera in your face.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

cjl123 wrote:
Happinessnstuff wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... e6cf2d.jpg[/img]

^^^^

I hate both of their shoes. The shoes look too casual for the event/dresses. Didn't Payless have some better options then fugly ass wedges?

They don't even match their dresses!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Jess shoes are terrible. I wonder if all the bridesmaids wore matching ones?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Jess shoes are terrible. I wonder if all the bridesmaids wore matching ones?
This! I came for this! She didn't have any less clunkier heels? Why wedges?!?!?!?!? It was so Duggar of her.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I really don't think it's a big deal that she didn't bring the boys. It would have been boring for them anyways and I feel like she's allowed to have a fun time every once in a while with her friends..

The only thing I'm side eyeing is all the shots she was throwing back with addelyn there. Hopefully in the vlogs she shows her with a bottle or something...

jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

I don't see the big issue about Jess leaving the boys home with Mimi, tho. (And I am never one to defend Jess)

A wedding two hours away with 5 kids under 7 (one still a baby baby) is a little much. And the boys are the rowdiest of the bunch. I'm sure they had fun camping with Mimi and her tye-dye wearing ass!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Mimi really is the sweetest thing ever (dub as a rock and blind as a bat about Jess but sweet.) Her wanting to talk to Caden and wishing him a happy birthday was so nice. She does love the heck out of those kids.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

The sister wives ending the night in bed together was so cute, share a dick, share a bed - no big deal.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I really don't think it's a big deal that she didn't bring the boys. It would have been boring for them anyways and I feel like she's allowed to have a fun time every once in a while with her friends..

The only thing I'm side eyeing is all the shots she was throwing back with addelyn there. Hopefully in the vlogs she shows her with a bottle or something...

I'm about 99% sure lazy Jess has never given Addie a bottle and not to mention she breastfeeds probably 25 times a day so we can probably assume Jess could care less about combining drinking and breastfeeding.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

did anyone else notice how greasy Messica's hair was in the beginning of the video omfg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”