DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

TChristine wrote:Am I the only one that was annoyed Bryan called everything in both taste tests pumpkin SPICE? Pumpkin and pumpkin spice are two different things that sometimes go hand in hand but not always. Some of those treats were just pumpkin.

Why does june's hair always look like a rooster's?
Do C&K not own a brush?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
My daughter's hair was the same way, no amount of brushing would lay it flat. Even wetting it and brushing it, by the time it dried it was just crazy fluff on top of her head. Once it got longer and had some weight too it, it started laying flat. Unless i put styling products in her hair or if it were dirty it never stayed flat.
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

queentee20 wrote:Also Missy said “I don’t know why they’re so excited for school” YOU STUPID WITCH YOU SHOULD BE GLAD THEY LIKE SCHOOL!!!

My mom would have LOVED if I had loved school but instead I would cry & chase her down the halls to not leave me.

I think that’s what Missy wanted from Oliver. I truly believe she wanted Ollie to hate school so she’d have an excuse to keep him home. I cannot with her
I also thought it was odd when she questioned why they like school. I’m still betting she will end up homeschooling. Or at least attempt to! It is sadly obvious that education isn’t high on their priority list. They would rather have the kids home for more footage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

queentee20 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:ok triple post but i have another question. Has anyone ever noticed how Ollie is always the only kid leaving school? I feel like it's one of 2 things. He is always only going a half day and is the only one going home at that time, OR they go out of their way to leave school a backwards way no one else does so they can film him at school without showing other kids. LOL that second option makes me giggle bc i can just see the super famous Lannings demanding their son be ushered out a back door so they can avoid the screaming mobs of fans.. I wonder if they announce "Oliver has left the building!!!" when he leaves.. :rofl:
Not special... the Johnson fam use the same way. And I believe Ollie is probably one of the few who does half a day, we know he goes half a day bc Missy said the last half is just nap then playtime which isn’t important to her so she takes him out early... AND let’s not forget not all parents think it’s ok to pay what $500 A WEEK for 2 days of school all to just pull the kid out early. That basically means Ollie is only gettin a DAY of school a week for $500... so wasteful
Also, playtime is important. Socialization with other children, and gaining experiences outside of the Lanning YouTube Circus, is essential for Ollie having any semblance of a normal childhood. It's really bizarre to me that Missy doesn't seem interested in the kids when they are at home, but then on the flipside she is so eager to get Ollie out of school early (or keep him from going altogether).
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

"I don't know why they're so excited for school" is at the top of my list of things I CANNOT take with this family. That attitude, the enormous amount junk food, the swords, the screens, and the general consumption. I can deal with the rompers and the obsession with naps, but I can't stand the aversion to education. If they don't get an education the yucky things on this list will impact them even more.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I think another reason as to why Finn said no to a cookie, then yes, is because he isn't well acquainted with words. The fact that they aren't teaching him to talk is really taking a toll on him.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry for the double post, but I also thought it was weird that Missy doesn't kniw why Ollie, Peyton and Liv are excited for school. At their age they are, because there.is no challenge. All Ollie wants to do is interact with some kids.
Belladonna
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Belladonna »

What the hell happened to her saying she wanted to wait till 2018 to try for another baby??

A lot of these youtubers shouldn't be having more kids because a majority of these parents are just so full of shit and can barely take care of their existing brood. And when I look at this family, I really think they should NOT be adding to their family. Not only are they doing a very half assed job with Finn but I think their family looks complete as is. I can't see a 3rd child fitting anywhere in their life, tbh :?
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

It's truly sad to think that many YouTubers are motivated to have more children not because that's what they actually want to (or even should), but because it's a revenue boost. Every once in awhile the thought will cross my mind that I should start daily vlogging (man oh man could my student loans use that ad revenue), but then it occurs to me that most daily vloggers gain their popularity from pregnancy and child-related vlogs, neither of which I could provide at this time. Point being, it's just kind of icky that people are having kids just to make money off them.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

So is my theory that they'll conceive as soon as Finn turns two possible? They seem to want a baby????

Last night, I had the horrible thought that they're going to throw Finn's party together with random stuff from Target because they don't care, and then surprise everyone with a pregnancy announcement, thereby making his special day about them. I doubt they would (since speculating things that haven't happened is apparently bad lol I feel the need to clarify that) but it just popped into my head for some reason.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Belladonna wrote:What the hell happened to her saying she wanted to wait till 2018 to try for another baby??

A lot of these youtubers shouldn't be having more kids because a majority of these parents are just so full of shit and can barely take care of their existing brood. And when I look at this family, I really think they should NOT be adding to their family. Not only are they doing a very half assed job with Finn but I think their family looks complete as is. I can't see a 3rd child fitting anywhere in their life, tbh :?
2018 is only a few months away. She said she didn't want to have a baby in 2017 though and she won't. 2018 though...another story.
Baby Boy Lanning coming (probably) Fall 2018, to overshadow Finn.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

actuallydear wrote:happy (early) halloween
Dare I say Bryan and Jared with their teeth swapped is actually an improvement on both Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

You guys -- did you notice in today's video? They actually blurred out the logo on Liv's school uniform! Way to go, Daily Bumps! It's kind of a wash since the Johnsons leave it on full display ... but good for them for trying. I did a triple take when I saw that blur. It's so unlike them to show consideration for others.

On a mostly unrelated note, how weird was it to see them go rock climbing with Natalia and Slyfox lady (why do I never know her name) ??? I couldn't remember the last time I've seen them with any of the Johnsons outside of school. AWKWARD.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

lucycat732 wrote:It's truly sad to think that many YouTubers are motivated to have more children not because that's what they actually want to (or even should), but because it's a revenue boost. Every once in awhile the thought will cross my mind that I should start daily vlogging (man oh man could my student loans use that ad revenue), but then it occurs to me that most daily vloggers gain their popularity from pregnancy and child-related vlogs, neither of which I could provide at this time. Point being, it's just kind of icky that people are having kids just to make money off them.
For some of the families I've watched, having a third child doesn't boost their ratings much. The Saccone-Jolys' handling of their pregnancy was a bust. They kept everything a secret and lorded it over their viewers that they were refusing to tell the due date, name, etc. Then their daughter turned out to be not quite as show-offy to the camera as they wanted her to be, so their plan backfired. It was very clear that at least Anna did not actually want a third child and they were just doing it for the ratings. I have a feeling something similar would happen with the Lannings, especially if it's a boy.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I find myself looking at Missys mouth when she talks.. Like its fucking uncomfortable for her to talk or move her mouth. Ugh

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

onbreak wrote:I find myself looking at Missys mouth when she talks.. Like its fucking uncomfortable for her to talk or move her mouth. Ugh

Lol. Same Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:So is my theory that they'll conceive as soon as Finn turns two possible? They seem to want a baby????

Last night, I had the horrible thought that they're going to throw Finn's party together with random stuff from Target because they don't care, and then surprise everyone with a pregnancy announcement, thereby making his special day about them. I doubt they would (since speculating things that haven't happened is apparently bad lol I feel the need to clarify that) but it just popped into my head for some reason.
I don't think it's bad to speculate. Maybe I am in the minority. But sadly, so often, we're right. Or maybe I just don't remember all the times we've been wrong. But speculate away! I really hope you're not right on this point, for Finn's sake. He deserves a nice birthday!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Finn deserves a birthday blowout! Complete with caterers, party planner, characters, and kids!! I could imagine them saying, Finn has no friends.. That's totally their fault! He had swim with littles his age.. Missy had her parents there instead of bonding with other moms who have to do it themselves.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

onbreak wrote:Finn deserves a birthday blowout! Complete with caterers, party planner, characters, and kids!! I could imagine them saying, Finn has no friends.. That's totally their fault! He had swim with littles his age.. Missy had her parents there instead of bonding with other moms who have to do it themselves.

For his sake, I kind of hope that he gets something small, low-key, yet meaningful. Ollie's was way over the top. But there's no way they can do that because it would look terrible. Finn would look back on it and wonder why he got such a crappy deal. So, no matter what, he'll probably be miserable.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

natalka81 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Finn deserves a birthday blowout! Complete with caterers, party planner, characters, and kids!! I could imagine them saying, Finn has no friends.. That's totally their fault! He had swim with littles his age.. Missy had her parents there instead of bonding with other moms who have to do it themselves.

For his sake, I kind of hope that he gets something small, low-key, yet meaningful. Ollie's was way over the top. But there's no way they can do that because it would look terrible. Finn would look back on it and wonder why he got such a crappy deal. So, no matter what, he'll probably be miserable.
Just checked Pinterest.. It'll be more than a small intimate gathering

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

onbreak wrote:
natalka81 wrote:

Just checked Pinterest.. It'll be more than a small intimate gathering

I'm happy about that! I saw it too, looks like it'll be fine, but not as big as Ollie's. Which is sad. They made such a big deal of his birthday party, that it would be hard to make something bigger or as big, so anything would be smaller.

But of course, it priority to make sure Finn has the bad end of the stick.

Return to “Daily Bumps”