Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

#Midlifecrisis
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

All three of Brittany's kids scare me. They have this evil look to them. Idk what it's...maybe its the eyes or the satanic smiles they do :D
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:It would draw attention to her rather large/long nose....

Guys, when her dad needed money she haddn't paid down her credit card, or got her TANF yet.... I swear, she lives JUST like the girls I know who abuse the system. With the baby daddy and not married, has a brand new car, buys endless CRAP, and spending money like she has endless amounts... but I forget shes apparently not receiving any aid. (*side-eye*)
There's NO way she qualifies TANF. I think if any, the only assistance she would be able to receive would be CHIP or medicaid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

madi_b_123 wrote:

Guys, when her dad needed money she haddn't paid down her credit card, or got her TANF yet.... I swear, she lives JUST like the girls I know who abuse the system. With the baby daddy and not married, has a brand new car, buys endless CRAP, and spending money like she has endless amounts... but I forget shes apparently not receiving any aid. (*side-eye*)
There's NO way she qualifies TANF. I think if any, the only assistance she would be able to receive would be CHIP or medicaid

$800 a month on food I believe she lies and gets foodstamps... but thats just me. No one has to agree with me. I just see it all the time working at a daycare that takes aid from the state that "single" moms receive. (AKA moms who say dad doesn't live with them, but he in fact does and makes a good amount of money, but the state doesn't have time to be going around checking. They also work, but just enough to receive their stamps, and daycare checks)
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I think when Alyssa (who just bought a brand new car btw) comes to visit they are going to get their noses pierced together, since she was just talking about getting it done soon in her last video.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Can she stop snap chatting herself singing with stupid filters while driving with her kid in the backseat? What the fuck is wrong with her

Geez. You are such a hater. Britney can do whatever Britney wants and besides, weren't you raised that if you had nothing nice to say do not say anything at all? You must be a really unhappy person to spend so much time worrying about those poor kids well beings. I mean seriously, aren't you just happy they are out of the house? Do you know how hard it is to be a MOM OF THREE KIDS?! Like do you even know? I will tell you, so so so hard. Almost as hard as the end of November when pumpkin spice season is over, OK? Get yourself together!

I’m tipsy at the moment and honestly thought for a bit that you were being serious :? :D
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Nose rings are so unattractive.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

misskaila93 wrote:All three of Brittany's kids scare me. They have this evil look to them. Idk what it's...maybe its the eyes or the satanic smiles they do :D
Satanic smiles ? That's just extreme.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I believe the food stamps thing honestly. There's nothing wrong with getting some help if you're a widow like my mom and can't find a job although she refuses to get any assistance but that's a different story. there's unfortunately people who abuse the system. If she really does get food stamps that'll just reallynpiss me off it's so scummy, would be different if she didn't blow through money like crazy
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackroses wrote:I believe the food stamps thing honestly. There's nothing wrong with getting some help if you're a widow like my mom and can't find a job although she refuses to get any assistance but that's a different story. there's unfortunately people who abuse the system. If she really does get food stamps that'll just reallynpiss me off it's so scummy, would be different if she didn't blow through money like crazy
I know if I didn't have to buy food from the grocery store I would be able to frivolously shop... or eat fast food all the time. We don't eat fast food because I think about all that food I shelled out for in the fridge and freezer lol.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IDK I guess I just think there is some "other" reason (besides her spending) they wont get married... like what would they be losing? They are benefiting in someway by not getting married, or they would just go to the courthouse and do it. Hell, she let Vanessa get married first for crying out loud. They are getting some kind of something to make not being married the way they want to go. I figure it's either foodstamps, or free headstart for Nolan.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

JennaLuvBug wrote:IDK I guess I just think there is some "other" reason (besides her spending) they wont get married... like what would they be losing? They are benefiting in someway by not getting married, or they would just go to the courthouse and do it. Hell, she let Vanessa get married first for crying out loud. They are getting some kind of something to make not being married the way they want to go. I figure it's either foodstamps, or free headstart for Nolan.
I agree that there has to be some other reason. She can say it's because they don't believe in marriage being important until the cows come home, but we all know there is SOMETHING. Either Ean is only with her for the kids' sake, but I think that's giving him too much credit.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
madi_b_123 wrote:

$800 a month on food I believe she lies and gets foodstamps... but thats just me. No one has to agree with me. I just see it all the time working at a daycare that takes aid from the state that "single" moms receive. (AKA moms who say dad doesn't live with them, but he in fact does and makes a good amount of money, but the state doesn't have time to be going around checking. They also work, but just enough to receive their stamps, and daycare checks)
Funny you should say this because I was just reminding me of a woman I know through a play group. She was not married to the man she was living with so even though both kids were his and he had a great job the kids were getting medicaid, WIC...they eventually lost food stamps only because it went by household income.

She waited 10 years for him to finally agree to marry her and now she's moved on because he was never going to and we all knew it when her oldest was small and he's like if you want a dress and a ring go buy yourself one.
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

I’ve suspected food stamps for a long time. “Single” mother with 3 kids bringing home $800 in groceries a month and still has money to eat out and buy a house full of ikea furniture and shit from target? On a YouTube income? No way. You know DHS is eating her shit up. And didn’t they receive WIC when Aria was first born?

mrsduke01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mrsduke01 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:IDK I guess I just think there is some "other" reason (besides her spending) they wont get married... like what would they be losing? They are benefiting in someway by not getting married, or they would just go to the courthouse and do it. Hell, she let Vanessa get married first for crying out loud. They are getting some kind of something to make not being married the way they want to go. I figure it's either foodstamps, or free headstart for Nolan.
Thank. You. I've always thought there was "another" reason why.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

Plot twist...
What if Ean claims all the kids and he is the one who gets food stamps? All they have to say is Brittney doesn't live there and he is a single dad of three.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

stop with the clickbait then?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... c8fffa.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So she just wants to have a “heart to heart” and “talk to you guys” and “just being real” but reuploading because it isn’t making her money.

How anyone doesn’t see through her shit is beyond me.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The only reason I dont believe Britney about the not caring about being married thing.. is because she flip flops so much! before Harlow she even said they would get married and now she suddenly doesnt care? I am Canadian so it seems the laws are different, here if you are with someone for a certain amount of time and living together you are considered common law which for all intents and purposes is married. One of my best friends has 5 kids with her boyfriend of over 15 years. They have lived together for probably 10 of those years, are committed and in love and just dont see why marriage is important. Britney is not my friend though. She used to wear a fake wedding ring and calls Ean her husband, she has talked about wanting to be married alot. He either wont marry her or there is a reason, like food stamps.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They have got to be in a position where they would be at a financial disadvantage to get married. This girl wanted 3 children, and got 3 children. If she wanted a wedding, she would of gotten a wedding. Idk who she thinks she’s fooling with this “we are fine just like this”. No, no you aren’t. If you were you wouldn’t have been crying for 5 years about wanting to get engaged and then proceed to say you are gonna get married every few months.

There is a reason y’all aren’t married, and it isn’t •we don’t see the point...•

Return to “Britneyandbaby”