DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Pey and Liv are NEVER tired in the morning because they have a mom who actually makes them a healthy dinner before bed, they sleep at a regular time and wake up to a fresh breakfast as well - maybe Missy should think about that since Ollie is surviving on frozen uncrustables and waffles all the time! Missy thinks she's just one of the girls now since they all went rock climbing - trust me nobody is there for YOU honey hahaha Bryan thinks that just by getting a haircut he looks amazing - he seriously needs to spend some time looking at himself in the mirror!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

tintin15 wrote:So is my theory that they'll conceive as soon as Finn turns two possible? They seem to want a baby????
Oh, I 100% think this is the plan. That's been my theory, too, since the day she did that Q&A. I think they will start trying the day he turns two, and announce around Christmas or maybe Valentine's Day, depending on how fast it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

coolusername1236 wrote:
onbreak wrote:
natalka81 wrote: For his sake, I kind of hope that he gets something small, low-key, yet meaningful. Ollie's was way over the top. But there's no way they can do that because it would look terrible. Finn would look back on it and wonder why he got such a crappy deal. So, no matter what, he'll probably be miserable.
Just checked Pinterest.. It'll be more than a small intimate gathering

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I'm happy about that! I saw it too, looks like it'll be fine, but not as big as Ollie's. Which is sad. They made such a big deal of his birthday party, that it would be hard to make something bigger or as big, so anything would be smaller.

But of course, it priority to make sure Finn has the bad end of the stick.
I think this is ok. Not that I want Finn to get the short end of the stick...but honestly, I felt like Ollie was really overwhelmed at his extravaganza party at 4, so imagine how something like that is going to be on Finn. I'd rather see something more manageable that he can really enjoy. (But, of course it's heartbreaking that he can one day look back on the vlogs and see a difference between what he got and what Ollie got.)

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

So Finn's birthday party theme is superheroes? I don't watch them all that often anymore, but is that even something Finn is into? Seems more like another party for Ollie

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

kittypurry wrote:So Finn's birthday party theme is superheroes? I don't watch them all that often anymore, but is that even something Finn is into? Seems more like another party for Ollie

He wears lots if Batman stuff, so they just say he likes it. If he could talk better, he's probably be able to say what he ACTUALLY likes...
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

So my theory is missy is already pregnant or will be in the next month. Why? Because they will want another July or August baby so they can have epic pool birthday parties. Right?!

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

JVK19 wrote:So my theory is missy is already pregnant or will be in the next month. Why? Because they will want another July or August baby so they can have epic pool birthday parties. Right?!

I agree she already is or they’re trying. If she gets pregnant the first month (like she has in the past), they usually make some sort of “baby soon” comment when that happens.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

She'll get pregnant soon. They have said they have gotten pregnant the first month trying every time, including the pregnancies she miscarried. She's probably imagining a little Juniper. That gender reveal is going to be so cringe worthy whether it's a boy or a girl. She'll either be so elated and the comparison to Finn's will be sad or she will be so disappointed. I have a little girl. My experience has been much different than my friends who have boys of the same age,

I cannot imagine that a parent would not understand why a kid is excited to go to school. Missy, kids are excited to learn at this age. They are little sponges. If she is surprised that Ollie is excited to learn, it really shows how little they teach him. They would see it. The best part of parenting is teaching my daughter something new. She's not just a little doll to dress up and post pictures of on Instagram.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

So is fin going to be 2 this month?? Wow his speech is so behind.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Cgl33 wrote:She'll get pregnant soon. They have said they have gotten pregnant the first month trying every time, including the pregnancies she miscarried. She's probably imagining a little Juniper. That gender reveal is going to be so cringe worthy whether it's a boy or a girl. She'll either be so elated and the comparison to Finn's will be sad or she will be so disappointed. I have a little girl. My experience has been much different than my friends who have boys of the same age,

I cannot imagine that a parent would not understand why a kid is excited to go to school. Missy, kids are excited to learn at this age. They are little sponges. If she is surprised that Ollie is excited to learn, it really shows how little they teach him. They would see it. The best part of parenting is teaching my daughter something new. She's not just a little doll to dress up and post pictures of on Instagram.
Exactly! I bought a bunch of flash cards for my son and he will pick doing those over virtually anything! (And he's a smidge older than Finn too)

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I don't wish trouble on anyone, but it would be very interesting to watch how Missy handled it if she DIDN'T get pregnant their first month trying. I know she has every time in the past (and i don't think she's on BC anymore right? Didn't she have the IUD removed about 2.7 seconds after she got it put in? It made her kidney's hurt or some crazy google-made side effect) but man.. i would love to hear Bryan's holier than thou speech about how Missy is "going through some stuff' and see her sit down and start making infertility videos after she isn't knocked up the first try. :roll:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I would be against DB adopting anything.. Look how they treat Luna!
To each their own on family planning. One persons struggle is just that, there's. Just as you shouldn't compare kids, you shouldn't compare fertility. Good for her, she had her uterus fixed. They didn't fix her immature brain.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Playsinrain wrote:I don't wish trouble on anyone, but it would be very interesting to watch how Missy handled it if she DIDN'T get pregnant their first month trying. I know she has every time in the past (and i don't think she's on BC anymore right? Didn't she have the IUD removed about 2.7 seconds after she got it put in? It made her kidney's hurt or some crazy google-made side effect) but man.. i would love to hear Bryan's holier than thou speech about how Missy is "going through some stuff' and see her sit down and start making infertility videos after she isn't knocked up the first try. Image
I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a bit longer this time. She's gained some weight and their diet is total crap (not that it's ever been great in the time that they've vlogged, but it was definitely more reasonable when they first started and Bryan was cooking a lot more). Those things can really affect cycle and fertility.

(Not wishing trouble on her or saying that crappy diet equals infertility, just that her lifestyle might be catching up to her this time around.)

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

According to the Chinese calendar if they conceive in Nov or Dec they will have a girl.
If she is already pregnant it will be a boy.
Hahahaha!!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I don't wish trouble on anyone, but it would be very interesting to watch how Missy handled it if she DIDN'T get pregnant their first month trying. I know she has every time in the past (and i don't think she's on BC anymore right? Didn't she have the IUD removed about 2.7 seconds after she got it put in? It made her kidney's hurt or some crazy google-made side effect) but man.. i would love to hear Bryan's holier than thou speech about how Missy is "going through some stuff' and see her sit down and start making infertility videos after she isn't knocked up the first try. :roll:
That would be a huge slap in the face to those who strugggle with infertility & have never been able to conceive... personally I’m so against bringing multiple children into this world, one is fine but if you really want a huge family ADOPT there’s so many babies & children out there without loving homes. If I reach a point where I can have kids I’d adopt for sure.
I totally agree that it would be a slap in the face to those people, and those are the people that got them the success they have today. B&M are not scared to bite the hand that feeds them.. We have seen how dramatic she gets when she IS pregnant and everyone calls her out on it before she announces. What will be interesting is if they disclose that they have started trying and how many cycles it takes them. I figure if we don't have an announcement by Valentines or St Paddy's then we should really start paying attention to her attitude. It won't be hard to tell if Missy isn't getting what Missy wants when Missy wants it.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

tintin15 wrote:So is my theory that they'll conceive as soon as Finn turns two possible? They seem to want a baby????

Last night, I had the horrible thought that they're going to throw Finn's party together with random stuff from Target because they don't care, and then surprise everyone with a pregnancy announcement, thereby making his special day about them. I doubt they would (since speculating things that haven't happened is apparently bad lol I feel the need to clarify that) but it just popped into my head for some reason.
I bet they'll lump his party with a Halloween party, and the only reason effort will be put in is because it's going to be an "EPIC SCARY HALLOWEEN PARTY"

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It was just brought up inE&J's forum that Ellie is wanting to drop cash on a crepe maker... this made me thing of Bryan's sous vide (probably just butchered that) machine. Wonder why he's not using that to make his super quick, easy and simple (HA!) 24 hour twice cooked bacon anymore??
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

onbreak wrote:Finn deserves a birthday blowout! Complete with caterers, party planner, characters, and kids!! I could imagine them saying, Finn has no friends.. That's totally their fault! He had swim with littles his age.. Missy had her parents there instead of bonding with other moms who have to do it themselves.

There will be kids there, but it will be a bunch of YT kids he doesn't know.. you know those families that only show up at the Lannings for the free booze, food and child entertainment, but are TOTALLY Bryan and Missy's super close amazing friends who they see and talk to all the time omg goalzzzzzz

I hope it's smaller than the pirate party Ollie had, that poor kid seemed so terrified and overwhelmed that he couldn't have had a really good time. Finn's personality is so much "smaller" (for lack of words) than Ollie's.. if Ollie was overwhelmed, you know poor finn would be miserable.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Oh my gosh - Ollie's first time on Soarin' is one of the sweetest Ollie moments we've seen. He's so jaded that we rarely see a reaction out of him like that. He looked completely mesmerized by the whole experience. It was too cute. Soarin' is totally the best Disney ride, so I'm glad he loved it. Image

And then there was this. Image Influenced by his father much? (Missy said he was making that face because he thought he looked "so cool.")

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 2017ef.png[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

cat9480 wrote:Oh my gosh - Ollie's first time on Soarin' is one of the sweetest Ollie moments we've seen. He's so jaded that we rarely see a reaction out of him like that. He looked completely mesmerized by the whole experience. It was too cute. Soarin' is totally the best Disney ride, so I'm glad he loved it. Image

And then there was this. Image Influenced by his father much? (Missy said he was making that face because he thought he looked "so cool.")

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 2017ef.png[/img]

That's the smarmy wise-ass look his mother often has.

Return to “Daily Bumps”