Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

3nellieg
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Unread post by 3nellieg »

No she really can’t. Meg’s goal is to make money quickly and easily. No thought or creativity goes into her content. She furiously scribbles topics onto her dollar store pads and they get to filming, lickety split. As soon as the money comes in they spend it and she scribbles down some more crap on her pad, rinse, repeat. That’s why there are so many ding dang cleaning videos.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

meg will never and i repeat never stop doing sponsored videos because she has 180,000 subscribers and two or three call her out on it that we have seen. just the other day someone called her out on her instagram for it and she threw a fit and made her instagram private for a few and put it back to public. if it's one thing i have learned about meg other than the fact that she has nothing going for herself other than putting her crap on youtube it's that she throws fits when too many people start coming for her regarding her content being sponsored constantly. example? if you go back and look at some of her videos you will notice she has comments disabled and they are 10 times out of 10 yet another sponsored video that came directly after a sponsored video.

she will never show you what the like to dislike ratio is on her videos either because i am sure most are like us where they just click unlike as soon as they see her video pop up and never comment to call her out.

nellie hit the nail on the head with her post though
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

today's video is HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY suggested video about the dyson she was sent for free and yes she actually says highly that many times if not more my fingers just got tired.

she likes the pink dyson better than the blue dyson because it's prettier than the other one y'all

this idiot
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

The HIGHLY HIGHLY requested crap is getting really old. It's a super insecure justification for all her videos since their "us vs. the haters" complex began. Don't blame your content on the glassy-eyed masses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

The comments kill me! “ I like your hair and earrings. I got my Hoover from the Big Lots.” :?
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

I wonder if all of her subscribers simultaneously think “I didn’t request this.”

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i wonder how many of the people that actually comment on her crap believe half of what she says.
LoveLisaS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoveLisaS »

Okay guys, I'm calling it now - we're getting a cheesy Halloween costume idea video soon (she just pinned a whole heap of couples costume ideas, so don't expect anything original).

She also started a Paris vacation board on interest, and she's said in early videos that that's her dream holiday, so maybe all this internet money (read: French timeshares) will get the Hickman's to Europe. Otherwise maybe she'll just plan another Southern driving holiday with French themed stopovers. New Orleans, here they come.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

If I roll my eyes any harder they'll get stuck.. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... b17d1e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
LoveLisaS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoveLisaS »

Told ya

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i got 7 minutes into the latest video and clicked out. something about folding laundry while talking about cleaning and how as a game she makes her kids do power hours.
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

The thumbnail for Laundrochat is making me hate her eyebrows more than ever.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

why are 80% of her thumbnails her with her mouth gaping open like it's some sort of candid moment the camera caught?
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Cause she and Justin are mouth breathing idiots.
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

More 1950’s crap she swiped off the Internet. And she had to sneak some shade in about everyone stealing her idea. Nice try, Meg. You have never had an original idea.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

when that dumb bitch said something about how she did the 1950s stuff first and she loved how everyone's jumping on her bandwagon i spit my soda everywhere. this hussy has been taking other people's ideas and making them her own since she was buddy buddy with that one chick that quit youtube not long ago. also i didn't watch anything past her saying that so someone needs to drop a synopsis about how she knows so much about the 50s. i read her description box about her reading a blog and it couldn't be possible so she gave credit where credit was due which if you look back she just started doing this because she feels entitled to others doing the same.

meg just give up we all know you're far from original
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

and sorry for the double post but did anyone see the comment from the six sylvas it's the first comment on her video where that chick commented saying that another youtuber has been doing those kinds of videos for forever and a day. :shock: :shock: :shock:
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I don't know why I clicked that video, the vintage tips one. It was so worthless. I am a bit doubtful that 50s housewives had essential oils lying around too. She also said smell your house up for describing making a house smell nice. I did see the Six Sylvas comment too. That was funny! I wonder if she meant it with any shade.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i'm not sure if she did or not but i went to her page and she has a decent following just over 10k or something but she comments on every one of meg's videos. so i am sure she is one of those youtubers like meg where they comment on every video just to get the views
hatemeg
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hatemeg »

I will never understand how you could put "so much time and effort" into a video, and have spelling and grammar errors in the text. It's one thing to talk like that, but when you're putting up "professional content", it should probably look at least a little bit professional. It literally takes 5 seconds to google the spelling of a word. That just goes to show that she couldn't care less. She just needs to get videos out quickly so she can collect that paycheck.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”