Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Also...she highly edited her thumbnail again. Aria had a little bruise from being kicked. Not a giant scab like it looks like in the thumbnail
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Her child is what 5...why isn't she at the school advocating for her child? Instead of bitching about the "haters" go speak to your kid's teacher. Like it or not if both kids hit they are likely to both get referrals for fighting. Maybe not in Kindergarten but it will happen. That and she better be careful Aria can actually hold her own against this kid who hit her. What if she hits back instead of walking away, if possible, and that kid completely kicks her ass. Then she's be "so upset guys".

Sometimes the best thing you can teach your kid is when to walk away and seek help and if the teacher\staff isn't helping then mom needs to be at the school until they are. She doesn't work outside the home that's one of the perks you can be at the school all the time. :P
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
workinprogress wrote:I can't believe Britney said she's not going to force Aria to do swim lessons anymore if she doesn't like it after this session ends. This is the problem with waiting until your child is 5 to start lessons. Older kids tend to feel embarrassed, or discouraged when they see peers that are younger than them doing more skills, and understandably so. They NEED to start as BABIES or young toddlers to properly progress within group lessons. I teach YMCA lessons (the kind Aria does) and I can tell that she's behind because she started late. If there's anything in life you should force your child to do, it's swim lessons. You don't need the next Michael Phelps, but if she can't swim a length of a pool alone at this age, she's got some issues. She should be able to do a swim/float/swim progression way before this age. I have some 3 year olds that mastered that skill. It disappoints me to see parents do things like that when swimming is such a critical skill to have, especially as a kid. If she truly hates group lessons, then B needs to invest in privates to get her to where she should be as a 5 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk where I am swimming usually isn’t done until about 5. I guess it depends on where you are at and how “common” swimming is. My daughter is 4 and hasn’t done any swimming except intro to water and it had to be done with a parent. That’s all they do around here for 4 and under. Real swimming starts at 5ish.

I know that, I teach the lessons lol (I hope that doesn't sound rude, not my intention). Even mommy and me classes are critical to becoming confident swimmers. You wouldn't believe the difference between kids that swam from the time they were 10 months old, and the kids that start in elementary school. Parents save so much money in the long run because you pay for like 4 sessions of lessons when they're young (on average at my YMCA), compared to 6-7 for older kids because they get fed up easier. Older kids are stubborn as well compared to toddlers. Obviously if it works for your family, then do whatever is best, but in general it's better to start young

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

lizpuff2006 wrote:Also...she highly edited her thumbnail again. Aria had a little bruise from being kicked. Not a giant scab like it looks like in the thumbnail
She's going all "Slyfox Family" on her subs now...I thought Aria was bleeding from the thumbnail

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

Wasn't this the girl from Twitter the other day too? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 849dc3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think Britney is making the right call for the swimming lessons. I do not agree with forcing a child to do something she does not want to do. Continuing to go a few more times to give her the chance to change her mind is ok but while learning to swim can be important to some it isn't a life skill.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am horrified that she said all that infront of Aria. It is one thing for Aria to come home and said so and so hit me, and I hit them back.. you dont necessarily have to discipline your child for that but then have a discussion with them.. but holy JFC, You dont tell your child that violence is the answer. I am seriously in shock reading the comments. Aria, first and formost needs to learn how to problem solve. She cant go through her entire life just doing things to people they do to her... "you stole my penci? i'll steal yours.." , "You punched me.. I will punch you back? Life doesn't work this way and if issues with this little boy are actually ongoing Britney needs to be talking to the teacher, then the principle and then the school board if she needs to.
Seriously Britney, stop having these conversations infront of your kids. Instead of thinking out loud to your "coffee beans" have this conversation alone with Ean and whatever the two of you decide, THEN talk to Aria.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rouge wrote:Wasn't this the girl from Twitter the other day too?
Yes, she has GOT to be one of us lol
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I think Britney is making the right call for the swimming lessons. I do not agree with forcing a child to do something she does not want to do. Continuing to go a few more times to give her the chance to change her mind is ok but while learning to swim can be important to some it isn't a life skill.
If Aria is ever at a pool or at the beach or goes on a class trip somewhere where there's a lot of water she will be in danger of drowning because her mom didn't make her follow through with swimming lessons. Swimming IS a life skill. The majority of people are exposed to water they could drown in at multiple points during their lives, and even the most basic swimming skills could save their lives in these situations. If you've known someone who couldn't swim you would see how ridiculous they look in water, and how easily something very bad could happen if they're not being incredibly vigilant.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Where I live kids start swim lessons at like 6 months. She should definitely keep it up.
fromemmy

Unread post by fromemmy »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
rouge wrote:Wasn't this the girl from Twitter the other day too?
Yes, she has GOT to be one of us lol
Alright, which one of y’all is it?! Image

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Me thinks aria is having behavior problems. First she is talking to much, and now hitting in school??

What makes me sad is she used to be so sweet. She would still be sweet if her mother wasn’t such a narcissistic bitch.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

smom12 wrote:Me thinks aria is having behavior problems. First she is talking to much, and now hitting in school??

What makes me sad is she used to be so sweet. She would still be sweet if her mother wasn’t such a narcissistic bitch.

I personally don’t think she was ever as “sweet” as she was portrayed in the past. I’ve always said she seemed like a brat who throws fits and does whatever she wants. I think that’s why B never took them anywhere because it was hard to keep her in line. It’s hard to cover that behavior up once they go to school....

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ I agree, I never got the impression Aria was an overly sweet kid. like, not in a horrible way, she is a child but Britney likes to project that she is so, so sweet and wonderful but I have always gotten the vibe she is bratty, whiney and loud.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
smom12 wrote:Me thinks aria is having behavior problems. First she is talking to much, and now hitting in school??

I personally don’t think she was ever as “sweet” as she was portrayed in the past. I’ve always said she seemed like a brat who throws fits and does whatever she wants. I think that’s why B never took them anywhere because it was hard to keep her in line. It’s hard to cover that behavior up once they go to school....

Mind you, I haven’t regularly watched since she was like 2. Maybe 3. I refuse to line her pockets anymore.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

"spyer" for spider
can't say skull
pulls a Messica and makes a clickbait thumbnail edit

I am fucking shocked she doesn't put Maslow in a shopping cart seat cover, or change her outfit when they get back home from being in that germy cart. v surprising coming from Kritney. the baby looked so unkempt in those ratty footy pajamas

lol girls night. let me guess....Vanessa.... Leigh Ann, and her sister???

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

webby wrote:"spyer" for spider
can't say skull

I am fucking shocked she doesn't put Maslow in a shopping cart seat cover, or change her outfit when they get back home from being in that germy cart. v surprising coming from Kritney. the baby looked so unkempt in those ratty footy pajamas

I am guessing it is going to be that Dani girl that keeps following along. Some Vanessa stalker
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

can't say skull

God I am so embarrassed for her already. I made a comment a month or so ago saying "imagine how awkward it would be seeing them all go out for drinks"...hopefully they don't vlog because I am cringing imagining it.

lee Ann awkwardly tagging along with 23 year olds, Britney repeating herself about how important it is to be selfish, Vanessa's wine mustache, Alyssa's drunk driving.........I can't even

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
can't say skull

God I am so embarrassed for her already. I made a comment a month or so ago saying "imagine how awkward it would be seeing them all go out for drinks"...hopefully they don't vlog because I am cringing imagining it.

lee Ann awkwardly tagging along with 23 year olds, Britney repeating herself about how important it is to be selfish, Vanessa's wine mustache, Alyssa's drunk driving.........I can't even

That’s just them taking the #hotmessmom to the next level, and saying they truly did it first.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Swimming lessons is the one activity you should force on your kids. There will always be a situation where they need to know how to swim. Pool parties, water parks, etc.
She needs to keep aria in lessons, Nolan and even Harlow should be in them as well

Return to “Britneyandbaby”